Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,371 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Commendations As Jose Mourinho Makes Winning Start As Tottenham Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Commendations As Jose Mourinho Makes Winning Start As Tottenham Coach (219 Views)

William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / Mourinho Sacked As Tottenham Coach / Tottenham Coach Pochettino Cries During His Post-match Interview(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commendations As Jose Mourinho Makes Winning Start As Tottenham Coach by ovasports: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
MOURINHO GOT OFF ON THE BEST POSSIBLE START AND FIRST MATCH AS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR MANAGER AS HIS NEW SIDE BEAT WEST HAM UNITED AT THE LONDON STADIUM.

“Doesn’t matter how, the three points were fundamental for us, Mourinho said. The boys are happy and that’s what I wanted. I wanted them back to happiness.”

The most obvious effect was the improvement of Dele Alli, who shone in the No. 10 role behind Kane and fed Son with a penetrative pass for the opening goal in the 36th minute.

read full --> https://ovasports.com/tottenham-sparkle-on-jose-mourinhos-happy-return/

(1) (Reply)

Sheff Utd Vs Man Utd / GOOD NEWS: Uzoho Celebrates The Birth Of His First Son. / How Do I Know If I Have A Gambling Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.