Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Aduke - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aduke (17295 Views)

The Trials Of Aduke:episode One. / The Tribulations Of Aduke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aduke by youngproov(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
#Aduke

Narrator :Aderibigbe Ayomide(oko Adesewa)

This story is based on a life experience. either real or fiction it's your choice to choose.

Whatsapp :08105835201

#Prologue

After the death of my first love Adesewa, I thought I would never love again... But Aduke proved me wrong.

My name is Ayomide, I'm known as oko Adesewa by friends cos I used to be Adesewa's favourite.
Adesewa was my first love but now she's gone...i mean dead, but I love to live by her name, so that's why I love oko Adesewa.

I'm the first in the family of three, sometimes I wish mama Ayo gave birth to more than just one, anyway papa ayo tried his best, the sperm just refuses to hit the eggs.

I'm a student of Adekunle Ajasin university, I'm studying GPS and I'm more of a seriously unserious student, But I'm intelligent, I don't know, but my friends do say that I am.

Before the death of Adesewa, I was a very 'good bad' boy I mean to say I'm good in being bad, but when I met Adesewa, I was lost in love and I turned surprisely good. But after her death, I felt like a lost sheep without a shepherd , what hope does a lost sheep with a dead shepherd have?
the only person that knows how to communicate and find the sheep is the shepherd and once the shepherd is no more...the faith of the sheep will be uncertain, it will remain undecided.
After the death of Adesewa, I didn't turn bad, I was just a victim of dangerous circumstances.

#Episode 1

Having a dark past doesn't gives a bright future, surviving a rugged terrain doesn't gives a clear path, having a bitter memories doesn't makes a sweet tomorrow. All of this only makes you stronger, gone are when life continues with 'happily ever ' but now, we can only find such in a Disney movie or cartoon. In every pages of life there are always a challenge either good or bad, just don't let them pull you down.

Few years after the death of Adesewa, I tried to move on, but I couldn't.
I desired to live the remaining part of my life in memories of Adesewa...never to fall in love again.

I thought it was the right thing to do, cos it feels like the right thing to do and on the same note, it feels like I'm locking myself up in an entire life darkness. A heart that can never love again is a heart that dwells in the darkness of sorrowful emotions. A life I wish I had.

I trained myself to be a bit garrulous, just to distract my mind from having a thought about Adesewa which always run through my mind every seconds.
I made friends with anyone that seems friendly, especially when you make me smile and laugh, I won't want to let that person go.

Let me introduce my friendsto you. I'm surrounded with twins, sometimes I ask my mom.

"iya ayo, are you sure no one stole Kenny from you at birth cos some of my friends are twins and I think I should be a twin too"

My two departmental friends are taiwo and taiwo. Not to get confused, the first taiwo is nickname lastdon I think he now call himself Nuzzuka king. A name he picked from a cartoon I gave him to watch "Rio" sometimes I call him Roberto and he calls me Phillippi. Those two names are characters from the cartoon.

The other taiwo also have his own nickname. We call him Tee swag and when we want to make his head swell, we address him as Apple Boy.
Those two are my departmental friends and we are greatly close. I also have neighborhood friends like, Baba dudu, funsho, sukanmi, Sade, tinuke just to mention few. I also have school sons and daughters. I guessed I'm learning to be responsible.

The story started some months ago, I met Aduke on a social network, which was facebook. Just like any other friends, I accepted her friend request and we gets chatting assertively like a stranger. I had no interest in her and never does she.

Taking a leap away from that, I tried to live a life of fun, sometimes life is too short to make it a boring hell, I would rather make it a fascinating hell.

Having both the beautiful and sad aspect of life makes me blend easily to any kind of situation or life I found myself in.
You speak about being bad, I'm once, and I know how well the game go, and you speak about love and beauty, I pretty had a sweet memories of that too. You speak about the greatest fear of life, I've had a taste of that too.
So there's nothing the Mother Nature can throw at me that I can't withstand. In all areas, I can clearly fit in.

A guy life is simple, a lady life is far more simple, it's only circumstances that make it complex.

As a guy, I have friends that ain't in the same world as I am. They are like a horse waiting and wanting to be tame.
They want to have a taste of being bad, but they got a Psycho insted. They got me.

Communicating with ladies was something I found so easy to do. This is a guy secret, when he see a lady that he like, he's either scared of talking to the lady or somehow shy of approaching. I'm once, but not anymore.

School life has been the best...
I was woken up by my alarm at 5am in the morning.

"oh menh, it's Monday again." I said as I roll slowly on my bed.

"God... I hate Monday's " I murmured then I stood up to prepare myself.
Monday is usually a very stressful day for me. I do have lectures by seven in the morning till five in the evening.

The early bird catches the biggest worm. So to fetch a good and neat drinking water, I have to wake up early and head to the well before it gets crowded.

I picked my iron pail and bucket and head sluggishly to the well.
I got to the well and I found the place empty, But the floor was wet, meaning someone got there before I did. I saw two buckets of water besides the well, and I'm pretty sure the owner will be coming back for them.

I throw the fetcher into the well and I began to fetch my own water. Just as I was fetching I noticed some slight movement in the nearby bush.
I focused my gaze towards where the sounds came from and I saw someone squatting down in the bush. I knew what the person is doing but I choose to do a little teasing.

"hey! Who is there, human being or spirit ? " I asked drastically.

"A human " replied a feminine voice.

When I heard the female voice, I thought within me.

"so slay queen's self dey shit for bush "
I didn't say anything back to her, I just continue my fetching. I had to increase my fetching speed cos her feces smell has engrossed the atmosphere.
I was almost done fetching when I heard her grunting hard like a pig. She must have ate some wonderfully hard Eba as a dinner.

" is everything alright or do you need help? " I said with a teasing tone.

"gentleman please mind your business " she replied.

(AYE MI!!!)

I never saw it coming... I zipped up my mouth as I finished up my fetching.
I was about leaving when I heard her saying something.

" can you please pass me a bowl of water, I want to use it to wash myself. I forgot to..."

Yes!!! Pay back time.

"Urrrghhh, sorry I can't, I'm too busy minding my business, I guess you should use the leaf " I said then I took my leave. I didn't look back, I just head straight home.

I did some little cleaning when I got home including dish washing and some quick scrubbing.

By 6:30 am, I was already set for lecture. I used 15 minutes to walk to the school and I arrived at the lecture studio 15 minutes before the time.

While sitting down waiting for the lecturer arrival. I decided to login to my facebook account since my friends ain't around.
I was reading through my news feed when Aduke messaged me.
I was too busy to reply so I just ignore her message and then continue scrolling through my news feed.
I was enjoying the post and at the same time laughing at some comedy jokes being posted in some groups I'm in.
I'm an admin in some groups like ' campus stories', 'keeping you online', ' Romantic, interesting and comedy stories' and others so my facebook account is always fun.

While scrolling through the news feed I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned my head backward only to see a beautiful fair girl staring directly into my eye.

"hi... Are you oko Adesewa? " she asked.

"Yea...yes I'm Ayo. How do you know that name " I asked Surprisely.

"My name is Rita, I'm one of your friends on facebook. I'm so glad to see you, Wao I never knew you are this cute. Can I have your contact please " she said as she stretch her phone towards to me.

"ohhh...sure " I said then I collected her phone. I pressed my number down on her phone, then I return it back to her.

" I'm a fresher, you should be a staylite. I need someone who will take me round the school. Can I depend on you for that." she said .

"Emmm... Actually I'm a little busy... So I can't promise " I replied slowly.

"Hanhan, oko Adesewa please na... I have no friends in this school. Or it because I'm a stranger? " she asked pleadingly.

" no that's not it. I'm quite use to strangers. I have a lecture now. Maybe you should give me a call later. " I said.

" okay see ya " she said then she took her leave. Just as she left my two friends gave me a playful punch from behind .

"Aweedy! Ekun!! Baba oo!!! " they hailed repeatedly.

"who be that fine babe na " last Don asked in a lustful tone.

"emmm... I don't know her. But it seems she know me. Why do you ask ?" I asked back, knowing fully well his intentions whenever he ask such a question.

" come give me her details na. The girl set die " he lamented abruptly. I looked at him for some seconds thinking about the kind of being he is.

" unfortunately I don't have her details. But she have my number, she will contact me if she still wish to see me. Then you can have her contact. I'll do the introduction " I said assuredly to him.

The professor came in and our conversation was suspended.

By 5 :00 pm in the evening, I was done with my lectures and was walking weakly out of campus to my abode when I collided with a lady very close to the school main gate.

" what nonsense! Are you blind " she exclaimed angrily.
That came as a shock cos I wasn't expecting such a response from her.

" I'm sorry. " I apologized.

" you are sorry? You almost knock me down, are you that blind!!! " she retorted madly.
I guessed she need something more than just a sorry from me, so I gave her something to shout on.

" Actually you are pretty fat and plumb, why won't I collide with you when you are almost half of the school gate. You need to work on your obesity and also on your mouth, they run absurdly. " I fired back.

" oh my God, did you just say all that? " she asked with a full surprise.

"hell yeah and I can say more " I retorted Calmly. I felt her anger, but mine was cool. She was fortunate to have one of her friends passing by that moment. She quickly stop her, and with the look on the person she stopped was a look of someone ready to put up a fight.

"here comes her reinforcement " I muttered to myself.

"jummy what's happening here " that came from her friend.
So her name is even jummy
I think the presence of her friend makes her put up a boastful show.

"imagine, a whole me being insulted by this line of equator, This tokunbo Radio " she flamed up arrogantly.

"Ngbo bros? You insulted my friend? Don't you have respect for ladies " the so called friend fired too.
I took a deep breath before replying her since they are birds of same feathers.

" actually I do have respect for ladies.But believe me she's no lady. She's just a pig, her breath stinks horribly, do you swallow soakaway?" I ignited back.

"Sons of Madagascar! Chai!! o deep , o deep gan!!!" her friend exclaimed.

" labake, can you hear what this impotent is saying to me! He's calling me a pig. He even have the gut to say it to my hearing. I will dismantle this guy ooo" She screamed at the top of her voice, which attract some passing by students to look at us.

"hey! Stop ranting... ranting? You are not even ranting, you are grunting cos that's what a pig do. If you don't mind, I have far better things to do than to just be exchanging words with a calabar pig. Excuse me " I said then I made my way through her.

"Lobatan!!! Jummy let go home, this guy have finish you " her friend labake said as she drag her away.

I got home quite late due to the hullabaloo I got myself into. I quickly prepare some noodles for dinner since it's already late in the evening.
Just as I finished cooking, I was about serving the noodles when a call from an unknown number came in. I picked it up since I'm used to picking strange numbers.

Me: hello

Rita : hello it's me Rita, am I on to oko Adesewa.

Me: yes you are. How are you?

Rita : I'm fine and you?

Me : never better.

Rita : where are you?

Me : at my place.

Rita : where?

Me: around Apex junction.

Rita: really? Should I come over.

Me: hun?

Rita : lol, I'm just kidding. Can we hang out tonight?

Me: emmm... Actually I would say No.

Rita : really? Am I that ugly to be refused by a guy?

Me: I never said so.. Just that I'm tired.

Rita : you are tired? Please naaa.

Me Ummm... Okay I've heard you. I had a little bad evening I can use it to wave it off.

Rita : so are you saying?

Me : yes, let meet at benima.

Rita : really let me go dress up. Should I come with my roommate?

Me: if she wish.

Rita : alright meet you there.

Me : yea ,bye.

Immediately I ended her call, I ran a call to my friend last Don.

Don : Roberto

Me: Philippi

Don : wetin dey sup na.

Me : nothing much, you remember that girl. The one you want her details.

Don : yeah yeah... What's about her?

Me: here is your chance, meet me at benima. Bring that sleeping fellow along too, cos she's coming with her roommate. He can hook her roommate up too.

Don : na so, make I 'sharperly' go use my "Nuzzuka". With my eagle aromantic schnapps . We go meet there jare.

I ended the call then I took a cold bath to ease my nerves. Around 8:00pm, I dressed up then head to benima.

It wasn't too crowded, so I took a seat and survey my eye around in search of Rita. I found her sitting at a corner with a girl whom I presume to be her roommate.
They've already order for drinks and also a shisha is on their table and they are smoking proffesionally. She caught a sight of me and she quickly signal for me to come over.
I stood up to move when I caught sight of my friends.

" perfect timing " I said to myself as we all walk to meet then.
We sat down and Don took the first speech.

"hello angels, you both look exceptionally beautiful. I can see you are both enjoying yourself... "

"thank you, thank you , sorry who are you. Ay is he with you " Rita cut in.

"sure. he's my friend. He's just too fast at appreciating things. Let me introduce you to my friends. This is taiwo. He's been called last Don before I met him. So I call him last Don. Don this is Rita " I said then I leave the two of them to exchange pleasantries. After they are done, I moved to the second introduction.

" this is also taiwo, he loved being called apple boy. That's his nickname. Taiwo I present to you Miss Rita " I said and they exchanged pleasantries as well.

"I guessed it's the ladies time, This is my roommate Cindy." Rita said softly.

" Awwwwn Cindy, I love that name. That's also my sister name. I'm glad to meet you Cindy " apple boy said in his cool seductive voice. And Cindy blushed repeatedly.

"this table is scanty, where is the bar man, we need drinks on this table " Don said.
The bar man was called and more drinks were being ordered on the table.

" you never tell me your own nickname " Cindy asked with her eyes on me.

" oh.. Me... Emmm "

" Aweedy!!! That's what we call him. But most people know him as oko Adesewa " apple boy cut in sharply. I can see that he's already setting formation and he didn't want me to speak with Cindy and Don at the other hand have been trying to create a chat with Rita.

" Ay ain't you drinking? " Rita asked when she noticed that I'm not taking any of the beers that's on the table.

"actually I don't drink green bottles, but I will order for a wine or better still a vodka. I got some shit to drink off my mind " I said then I made my order.
Rita wasn't really into Don, but he seems to be paddling the canoe.

3 Likes

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Episode 1b

Around 11 pm, I'm already at the 3rd bottle of whiskey that I'm drinking, I can't see my legs anymore. I knew I'm godamn high since I wasn't chanced to converse with anyone, so drinking was all I've been doing and Rita seems to love the way I'm drinking, maybe she's waiting for me to get drunk, not knowing I've been drunk since the first bottle.

People are now getting narrow in my eyes, even the whiskey bottle I'm holding looks like Pepsi bottle in my hand.

"Aweedy, there's this fat girl behind us, she's alone . Abeg go help me collect her number, I don't want Rita to suspect anything " Don whispered to me.

"okay, I got you bro " I said drunkenly then I stood up and head to the lady.
I tried to compose myself while walking, but my walking was more like a marching militia.

When I got to the lady, I found out that she has also been drinking high vodka gin. I saw 4 bottles lying emptily on the floor.

" you've made quite a mess here " I said as I sat in front of her.

" maybe, what do you want? " she threw back.

" you don't look like a LovePeddler and I'm not a hooker " I said as I make myself comfortable.

" you are alone, so am I... Your face looks familiar. But I'm too high to think of where I know you. " I said as I swallow more liquor.

" yeah... Yours too, but I'm too lazy to think as well. Let make it cool as a stranger " she said.

" it's rare to find a lady drinking the way you do " I said as I took another survey of the Vodka she emptied.

"I'm just trying to clear my mind of some shit " she replied. We get talking and I forgot my mission which was to collect her number for my friend. Since we are both drunk, we just kept saying rubbish together.

" I need to go home but I'm too drunk to drive, what do you suggest? " she said after an hour of our drunkenly conversation.

"okay, It's seems you have a car. you can lodge and spend the night here or I can drive you home " I replied.

"I don't like sleeping outside, can you drive me home ?" she asked and I nodded slowly in response.

" I'll be right back, let me tell my friends. I said then I excuse myself.

" guys I want to drive that lady home, she's too drunk to drive, I'll be right back " I said then I made to move.

"ain't you too drunk to drive as well " Rita said in disagreement.

"yes I'm drunk, but once I hold the steering, I can drive anyway. I might not just remember where I park the car, that's after I'm out. Don't worry, I will be back soon " I said.

"yeah... He can take care of himself, you don't have to worry about him. You should worry about what are in my mind for you " Don said as he convert her attention back to himself.

I excused myself and went back to where I came from.

" shall we?" I said immediately I got to her. She lead the way and I follow her closely behind. My eyes caught sight of her ass and my dick sprang up without any notice.
I knew it's the work of the liquor cos I don't get entice by fat girls with big butts.

She showed me her car, I entered and drove her to her place which was at iwaro.

" come inside and stay with me for a while before going back to your friends " she said then she put her hand on my dick and the idiot harden up.

" okay... Five minutes, after five minutes I will be going back " I said then I move her hand off my dick.

I found it difficult to control my dick back to it normal form, the bastard just choose to gallivant some muscles.
There was no light so she put on a lamp, after staring at me for some minutes, she switched off the lamp and everywhere was in total darkness.
I was about asking why when I felt her lips on mine, and within a blink, it turned to a hot kiss.
Her kissing was so fast that I have to try all my best to catch up. I didn't know when my hand grab her big boob's. And for a very long time, I felt a succulent texture.

I was hungry for sex, and so was she. I was struggling with her bra while she was expertly removing my belt.

I got my dick freed up and without permission, she swallowed in my balls , then she bounce back on the ebonite rod.

She seems to be a learner at Mouth Action, but the little service she gave me sent me to hell and beyond.

For more than 20 minutes In the dark , she was working on my dick and all I could do was to groan. I think I got compromised. If yelling was possible, I would have give it more than a try. But a man will always be a man.

My reasoning faculty was off, perhaps, the Mouth Action shut it off.
I think it's my time to be in power, so I took over the situation.

firstly I dethrone her by removing my dick from her mouth. I tried to lift her up, but her weight is like that of DJ Khaled, so I forgot about carrying her.
I found it quite hard to access her full breast due to the fitted dress she wore. Out of annoyance, I tore the her dress apart.
And just like a hungry fowl, I attacked her breast with the intention of sucking them dry, but unfortunately, that didn't happen.

I moved my hand down to her pussy region and began analyzing in my brain how a fat girl pussy will look like.
Well... The place was quite big, my hand felt little at her pussy region. But the holes seems quite tight, I mean the two holes. maybe it's because of her fatness.

I wanted to give her a head before, but I changed my mind, so I inserted my fingers into her pussy insted.
I pull in and out for some minutes till she cum on my fingers. I use her pussy cream to rob my dick then I insert it deep down into her pussy.
She let loose of a crazy moan as my dick drill the deepest region in her pussy.
At first I thought she wouldn't moan, but when I put my dick into action...she was screaming songs of praise.
I was digging her pussy madly as if it's not enough. She was enjoying it and at the same time screaming.

Fucking fat girls are quite difficult, especially if she's the one riding you.
I was fucking her using the missionary style when I observe that her big butt is being cheated, so I turned her over for a doggy style.

I inserted in my dick into her pussy from behind, then I realized that only half of my dick gain access into her pussy, the other part was being denied of entry due to her mountainous ass.
I lifted her ass heavily up and it gave the entry a little fair Bleep.
Since my dick couldn't drill down her pussy due to the position we switched into, I decided to hang on her breast as I fire her pussy 'back-to-back ' without stopping for a break.

The pleasure was too much for her to hold, so she kept saying alot of rubbish words that sounds more like Portuguese to me.
Anyway, we are both fucking under the influence of alcohol, so any words she said was being process as a golden speech by me.
Even the "assshhh, Huuuu, Haaa, ssss, ouuuu, Hmmm, ha-ha-ha-ha, ooossssch, " they were all processed well, like a motivational talk.

I wasn't close to cumming and she wasn't even close to saying No, but I know she will still,She's still up because of the alcohol, cos fat girls don't really last long in bed, but slim girls can convey you to hell to and fro.

I switched position and requested her to ride on me, that was where I made a mistake.
She climbed on me and it was like two bags of rice were being put on me, I was being compressed like a toast bread. But when she inserted my dick into her pussy, I felt relieved.
She was riding me slowly, while her big boob's stands as obstacles for air to reach me. I process I need to cum fast or I die of suffocation.

" yeah get up I'm about to release " I said slowly into her ears.

"Don't cum yet, I'm still enjoying it " she replied back with a moan.

" you need to get off, it's coming " I said swiftly, holding back my cum with all I got.

" cum inside me then, I want to feel the warmness " she said then she pin my hand down on the bed.

"What?? Shit!!! " I said as I empty all my cum inside her. She seems to like it as she twist her waist round my dick.

" should we go for another round? " she asked immediately after my first ejaculation.

"sure we can, but I won't be the horse this time, I will be the one ridding " I said then I push her off me. Only if she know that the 2nd round is always the worst, maybe she wouldn't have go for it, cos this time... I hit the nectar.

We slept so late after two rounds of hot sex which ended in 0-3 defect. I won, cos she begged me all through the second round to stop.

I was woken by a loud snore at 11 am in the morning. The alcohol was gone and I can now reason and see clearly.
I looked beside me and I saw a pretty fat lady sleeping so close to me, she snore so hard as if a pig is drinking water. I peeped in her face and I sprang up immediately.
I took a second peep at her to be sure of what I'm seeing, this time around, I flinched so hard that she got woken by my action. She's the girl I collided with at the school main gate.
She gave the same expression when she saw my face too.

" Sweet Jezebel !!! How on hell did I put my dick in a pig hole!!! " I screamed out loudly.

" son's of Madagascar!!! How on hell did I got laid by an impotent !!!" She fired back loudly.

"What? What? What? Wait...did you just say I got no dick? unbelievable !! Of all the girls in Adekunle Ajasin, I can't believe I Bleep a pig. This is so disgusting " I lamented.

" shut up!! Of all the handsome guys in Adekunle, I can't believe I slept with an impotent! So revolting!!! " she spat out.

"Na your papa be impotent !!!"

To be continued....

4 Likes

Re: Aduke by dawno2008(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm interesting,keep it flowing joor grin
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Aduke

#Episode 2

Some decisions are meant to happen.

" I want you out of my room!!! " she screamed on her topmost voice.

" hell yeah, I'm doing that with immediate effect, I'm sick and tired of a pig house " I said then I searched for my trouser and shirt which was lying helplessly on the floor.
I picked them up, got dressed, then I head out jamming the door very loudly behind me.

"bull shit!!! " I muttered as pick my phone to call last Don.

Me : Roberto

Don : Philippi what's up.

Me: I no dey okay at all, where you dey.

Don : me too no dey okay jare.

Me : you no dey okay? Wetin happen?

Don : that girl Bleep up jare.

Me : what do you mean?

Don : she no gree make I Bleep her jare

Me: say wetin happen?

Don : e be like say na you she fall for. You know wetin con spoil everything.

Me : what?

Don : she con vomit and shit on my rug. I swear I scrub rug till daylight.

Me: Aye Mi!!!

Don : I swear

Me : my own story still better niyen.

Don : wetin happen? She no gree make you Bleep her ni or what?

Me : I Bleep her na.

Don : so wetin com be your problem.

Me : Chai, how I wan explain self. Na pig i Bleep Jare.

Don : pig as how? She turn pig or what?

Me : see, my airtime go soon finish, I will explain to you when we see.

Don : okay na, I wan sleep self.

Me : Pele ooo. (sorry ooo)

I ended the call then I run another call to apple boy.

Me : hello taiwo

Apply boy : Aweedy how you dey.

Me : I dey jare. Shey you dey house ni?

Apply boy : yes, I dey house with Cindy.

Me : Chai bad boy, you Hmmm?

Apply boy : trust me na. All night work.

Me: Chai!!! Anyway enjoy yourself, I wan reach your side before, since you have a guest, I guess I should just go home.

Apply boy : anyway na. Later things.

Me: Yea, take care.

I ended the call then I head straight to my place. I met my school son at home. His name is Samson and he's pretty much a stubborn and a ' water mouth' kid. I mean he talks alot. He's also good at making friends with ladies. I guessed that's hereditary.

He must have expected me to come home yesterday which I refused, due to some decisions I never meant to happen.

"Egbon, where you go since yesterday na? " he asked just as I came in.

" I will tell you later, make I bath first, hope you cook something sha? " I asked as I unclad myself to bath.

" Yea, I prepared rice " he replied.

I spent more than 30 minutes in the bathroom, and with the way I scrubbing my body, you will think maybe I'm washing away my sins. I washed my dick more than ten times. My mentality was that I laid a pig, so I felt as if I got shit all over my body, so I bath repeatedly.

Immediately I finished bathing, I devoured the food Samson cooked with tremedious acceleration, my stomach was as empty as a can. I guess that's an effect of an alcohol.

I narrated everything that happened Samson, he couldn't help but to laugh. Well it's not his fault, I was the one that laid a pig.

" Egbon, I wan reach my babe side " he said.

"Elizabeth? " I asked to confirm my thinking.

"yes ooo Egbon, she's my only heart desire, my one and only. Any other girl is a conterfirt. " he gallivant.

" Hmmm, just close the door behind you " I said then he took his leave.

I couldn't go to lecture that day which happens to be Tuesday, so I decided to spend the rest of the day indoor.
I went online on social media to ease an upcoming boredom. I'm always scared of logging in on my whatsapp account, the unreplied messages I got their are up to 500, so I prefer 'smoking my balls' on facebook.

Just as I log in on facebook I saw a notification from messenger, unknowingly I clicked on it and I found myself reading Aduke offline messages. I found out that she's online so I decided to reply her back.

Aduke: hey don't you have the courtesy of replying a message.

Me : I'm sorry, I didn't check my messenger.

Aduke : really?

Me : Yea, how are you?

Aduke : I'm fine and you?

Me : Not bad. May I know you?

Aduke : what do you want to know about me?

Me : just a little, for a start.

Aduke : anyway ask the question, I'll do the answering.

Me : I'm pretty bad at asking questions.

Aduke : Really?

Me : yeah.

Aduke : I thought you are a writer.

Me : yeah so?

Aduke : you should be good at stuffs like that.. I mean asking ladies deadly questions.

Me : lol, Surprisely I'm not.

Aduke : well anyway I love your story Adesewa. Is it real?

Me : I wouldn't say that... But she died, that's real.

Aduke : oh... I'm very sorry about that.

Me : no problem, it's been 4 years now. I can still manage without a tear or tears.

Aduke : okay, my name is Aduke, I'm in Ekiti state....and I'm a model.

Me : interesting. I'm an artist too, I do make up.

Aduke : oh really?

Me : Yea, I got to go.

Aduke : oh...

Me : yeah I'm hungry, I want to go get something to eat.

Aduke : okay take care.

I closed the facebook app then throw my phone away to a corner around the room. I'm already getting tired of the chat cos I'm not really into chatting for a long time.

I felt like drinking a cold drink so I head out to buy a soft drink.
On my way to the provision shop, I came in contact with segun he's a neighborhood friend and I call him baba dudu cos he's as black as a coal.
He can eat for Africa, I never see him get full, always eating like a termite. We exchanged greetings as normal guys then we gets talking.

" how far na, where Samson dey " he asked.

" he went to his love house " I replied.

" na that Elizabeth go kill Samson for this campus I swear " he said demonstrating with his hands.

" leave him alone jare, he's in love. Wetin dey happen na? " I asked In a pidgin language.

" as I dey so, hunger dey catch me. You cook food for house? " he asked as he began rubbing his hand on his stomach.

" Samson cooked rice for house, I wan go get a soft drink, I dey com, the door is not lock" I said then I move away from him.

After buying the soft drink, I was on my way back home when I receive a text from Rita.

" I need to see you, call me when you can"

Immediately I got the text, I run a call through to her.

Me: hello Rita

Rita : Yes oko Adesewa.

Me: Yea, I saw your text, is everything alright?

Rita : Yea... your friend tried some shit with me yesterday night and...

Me: I'm sorry, that won't happen again.

Rita : anyway are you at home. ?

Me :yea, why asking.

Rita : cos I want to come over.

Me : maybe some other time, I'm about going out.

Rita : oh really?

Me : Yea.

Rita : Abi you don't want me to come?

Me : no naa.

Rita : okay. Take care.

All the while I was on call, there was a lady standing in front of me, probably waiting for me to end the call before talking.

" I know this voice " she said after I got done with the call.

" sorry, do I know you? " I asked.

" I don't know, but your voice sounds familiar. Like the voice of a 'John Snow' I heard at the well yesterday " she replied.

" John Snow? Sorry I don't quite get it " I asked with confusion.

" Yea, 'John Snow' a bastard. He's a bastard in Game of thrones. So whoever I call John Snow is a bastard. The bastard refuse to help me yesterday with just a bowl of water " she answered.

" holy shit!!! So you are the rat 'shiting' in the bush beside the well? " I asked with alot of surprises, cos I wasn't expecting a pretty girl like her to be doing "short put " in the bush.

" And you are the baboon that refuses to help a lady " she fired back.
I smiled at her even though her face doesn't looks friendly.

" Wao! You got me 'waoed ' as in I'm not expecting you to be this beautiful, I'm sorry about what I did " I said apologetic.

" you are sorry? That was an intentional act. " She retorted.
I thought for a while whether to go hard on her or soft, but I later choose to go both.

" How can you rent a house without a toilet? " I asked pointedly at her.

" and who told you my house got no toilet? " she threw back.

" if your house have a toilet, then you why are you doing ' short put ' inside a bush and very close to the main well. That's the water some students drink " I said.

"gosh!!! You are so annoying " she said then she made to move away, but I quickly grab her hand before she move too far.

"I'm sorry. May I know your name " I asked politely. She stared at me for a while with an unreadable expression. I slowly place my hand on her shoulder then I move it slowly to her neck. I felt her temperature rising while caressing her neck.

" your body is hot, I have a cold drink here, you don't mind do you? " I asked as stretch her the cola drinks I'm holding. She waved her head saying no, but I gave her a cute smile and she fell for it, she collected the drinks from me then she return back the smile.

" thank you. What's your name? " she asked with a beautiful smile.

" my name is Ayo. But you can call me oko Adesewa " I replied.

" oko Adesewa? Like you are a married man or something? " she asked.

"No... I'm not married. I didn't choose that name, it was given to me by hundreds of people I've never met " I replied back with a smile.

"I'm still not getting it? " she asked with perplexity.

"Urrrghhh... Never mind just call me Ay. So what's yours? " I asked.

" my name is Ruth, but you can call me Cinderella " she said with her sweetest tone.

" Cinderella...so much for good intentions, my house is over there, you can pay me a visit anytime you wish. My doors will always be open for you " I said then I made to move.

" OK... Like any other guy, you could have request for my number but you didn't. That surprise me. " she said after me.

" The prince never ask for Cinderella number, Cinderella came to him. Then after that, he came for her, that's how they live happily ever. See ya" I said then I move away.

I got home meet the pot of rice empty. Baba dudu was staring at me waiting for me to say something. I ignored him as I pick my phone to type a poem.

" Ay Abeg this food no reach me. You get anything wey I fit chop ?" he asked.

" hell yeah! I got some smoked lizards and garnish Millipede in that second pot. Togo dog! Dem use food curse you ? You just finish almost 3 cups of rice, and you are still complaining of hunger. Hunger kill you for there " I said then I exit the room for him.

Right in front of my house is where some groups of cultist do hold their meetings. And most of the time, they will be hanging around smoking weeds (marijuana) and every Other hard drugs.

I can't run away from them, so I makes friends with all of them, most of the time, they will 'tax' me to buy drinks or weed for them, since they are very powerful, I got to oblige and they get to like me.

Day after day, things goes well, everything seems good, lectures kept getting difficult, and ladies kept coming but my heart is too lock to fall in love with any of them, all I do is just to discard them.

On a beautiful Thursday afternoon, I was sitting alone in the studio composing some poems when some of my departmental friends including my two close friends, drag me to the shrine to drink some palm wine. (shrine is a place where palm wine is being sold)
I obliged without hesitation, we were five in numbers, I, apply boy, last Don, tino and Kay Kay. Tino and Kay Kay are also my friends, they just enjoy sitting at the back during lectures.

We got there and we requested for a paint bucket of palm wine. Just for a start.
We were on the second bucket when some 'herds of girls ' came in like someone who just won a visa lottery.
They were shouting as if they are being 'dicked ' by a bouncer or a wrestler.

I can see my friends surveying their eyes on them, I knew they are selecting their choice. And before I knew it, they are all gone, leaving only me behind with the palm wine.

"sons of Madagascar! " I muttered just as they approach the ladies.
Since they are all gone, I decided to enjoy the palm wine alone. They call me to join them, but I turned deaf to their callings.
I felt a vibration on my leg, I looked down and I found my phone ringing. I check the caller and it's an unknown caller.
I ignored the call, but the caller kept calling without stopping. So I decided to pick the fourth ring.

Me :hello?

Aduke: hello it's me Aduke. Don't you want to pick my call.

Me : which of the Aduke's?

Aduke : how many Aduke do you know?

Me : more than I can remember, so which of them?

Aduke : just forget it. Bye

Me : wait...

She ended the call before I could say more words. I tried calling the number back, but she didn't pick up. After trying for a couple of times I gave up.
I hissed as I continue the palm wine I'm drinking, I realized the palm wine is too much for me to finish, so I call my school son on phone and he joined me after 15 minutes.

"Egbon, there's one girl in my department I want to give you ooo" he said after he finish his first calabash of wine.

" I'm not interested " I replied swiftly.

"Egbon this girl fine ooo" he added.

" palm wine Don dey worry you. I say I no want Haaaa!. Na by force? " I asked with my eyes wide open as a cat.

"Egbon na by force ooo" he exclaimed very loud.

"Lobatan, palm wine Don dey work, no be your fault, na my fault. I'm the one that give you palm wine to drink " I said.

Around 4 pm, I left the shrine and head home to rest my body. On my way back home. I saw Cindy from afar auguring with two guys. The way the two guys are touching her doesn't looks cool. And within a second she landed a slap on one of the guy face.

"gbaaa!!! "

I knew there will be trouble, so I fasten my pace and rush towards her. The guys were about beating her when I got there.

Immediately she saw me, she ran behind me. The guys still want to attack her but I block the attack from hitting her. I calmed the guys down then I face Cindy.

" Cindy who are these guys? What are you doing with them ?" I asked repeatedly.

"this fool stopped me on the road and requested for my phone number, I refused to give him and he call this idiot too. Before I could say a word they started molesting me all over. Can you imagine " she screamed out.
I looked at the two guys, they didn't look like a student, but an indigen of the town. The two of them are huge and rugged. I tried to make peace with them since it's impossible to make right with wrong. I quickly tag Cindy my girlfriend in a way to settle the matter.

"bros no vex. She's my girlfriend. No vex, she's sorry " I said apologetic.

" I swear to ogun, if I didn't beat this girl today. No be my mama born me" one of the guys fired, whoose happens to be the one being slapped.

" bros chill na. No vex, you can't be fighting woman na, no vex " I said calmly.

" see nothing can stop me from beating this girl today, if you try to stop me I will beat you join " he fired.
At that moment, I lost my patience.

" E be like say you dey craze you wan beat my girlfriend for where I dey? That's not happening " I fired.

To be continued....

I enjoyed you guys comments please don't stop.

4 Likes

Re: Aduke by Mace23: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Weldone bro..keep the good work
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2019
#Aduke

#Episode 3

Lucky means who get the opportunity.
Brilliant means who create the opportunity.
Winner means who use the opportunity. I would rather be a winner.

The two guys were looking as fierce as a wild cat, I'm not a 'Van Dam' or 'commando' to take down two hefty guys with local and rugged blood running through their vein, and on the same lane, I can't let them beat a lady.

I knew the area belongs to them cos they are indigen of the town. Any single misunderstanding, they will just call themselves and within a blink, everywhere will be filled up with rascals.
But I'm not ready to take any shit from them, so I stood my ground defending Cindy with everything I got.

The guys never stop barking, and I never stop giving them a 'voice ' in return.

" just they Waka go jeje make I deal with this bitch if not kasala go burst for here ooo" one of them barked.

" it's like you smoke shit for head, wetin this idiot dey follow me talk self, make I leave my girlfriend for you to beat. Thunder fire you!!! " I retorted.

" Abi aye Eleyi Fe baje (it's like your life want to get ruin) Na me you dey follow talk like that? Your mama!!! " the other added.

" ko de ni da fun e ( it won't be better for you) 'shopona' kill you for there. Ode!!! (fool) " I fired.

I think I've angered them more than they could hold, so they make a fist and made to land me a blow.
Just as they are about unleashing the blow. A guy just came in between us pushing the two guys away from me.

I looked at the guy face and I realize it one of those cultist guy that normally smoke weed in front of my house.

"Ay wetin dey happen for here " he asked just as our eyes met.

" na these idiots ooo. See na my babe be this " I said showing him Cindy.

"one of them ask her for number she no con give them, naso dem con dey harass and molest my bae for public. To make the matter worst the idiots talk say dem go beat my babe for where I dey. Imagine that kind level na " I said with an angry face.

" Aye Mi!!! dey wan beat your babe for this area, Chai!!! you mean dis two maga wan chop your face for where we dey. Don't worry I dey come " he said then he brings out his phone to make a call.

"hello!!! E Don dey happen for 'permanent site' ooo.( permanent site is an area in Adekunle). Call everybody make them come, some maga wan chop our guy face. Dey come fast fast " he said then he ended the call.

Just as he finished calling, one of the guys also pick up his phone to call his own guys which he did successfully.
Within one minutes, my backup arrived, my reinforcement came with cutlass and short axe. They call the short axe "seven ".

I was happy and scared at the same time. I knew all the guys cos I do buy them things whenever they 'tax' me.
I never knew they can be of help to me in the future, I thought I was wasting my money buying weeds and alcohol for them whenever they ask me to.

" Ay, you and your babe, dey go house like that. These idiots Don die today, Anyone that touch you in Adekunle don touch us be that. Dey go home nothing go happen " he said then he stopped a bike for us which convey me and Cindy back to my place.

When I got home, I lock both the window and door but I'm still kinda scared.

" Ayo are you a cultist? " Cindy asked.

"hell No!!! I'm not, I'm good to those guys I think they are returning the favor " I said as I walk restlessly around the room.

" I don't think your room is safe for today, why don't we go to my place at iwaro" she suggested and I agreed.

We took a bike to her place at iwaro, when we got there, I met Rita lying on the bed with a bum short and singlet. She was surprise to see me, I was too.

" oko Adesewa how are you? " she asked.

" I'm fine. I've forgotten that you guys are roommates " I said as I sit on her bed.

" so you want to Bleep my roommate before and you now meet me inside? Bad market Abi? " she said trying to form a serious face.

" Rita will you just shut up, if you know what happened today, you won't be saying all this trash you are saying. He's my saviour, We got to thank him for what he did for me today. Some idiot were harassing me and he came to my aid, I thought it will be a minor case but now as I speak, the whole permanent site is on fire. " Cindy said.
Rita calmed her nerves as she move closer to me.

" Ay what happened? " she asked slowly.

I took a deep breath while I narrate everything to her.

" with all the things you said... I will advice you to stay indoor here with us, no one can know your location, cos those indigens might burst your house...you understand what I'm saying na? " Rita said.
I nodded in response saying I concur.

" welcome to our abode, what should I cook for you? " Cindy asked but Rita quickly cut in giving Cindy a rapid eye blink.

"he's my guest, he's mine so mind your business. You have your own boo, you can't be dating two friends at the same time. So young woman park well. Oko Adesewa what should I prepare for you jare " she asked.

I was hungry before, but food will be the last thing I'll need in that kind of situation.

"I'm okay for now, but you can prepare anything you like later " I said then I lie my body on her bed.

Few minutes after lying down. Last Don called.

Last Don : Aweedy how far.

Me: I dey, I dey.

Last Don : wetin happen, 'eyé ' dey find you.

Me: as in?

Last Don : I was told you got into fight with one of their members and your guys who be 'aye' came to your aid.

Me : yes, wetin con dey happen?

Last Don :gobe Don sele ooo. Just stay for where you dey and don't pick strange calls.

Me :ok... Hope no casualties?

Last Don : I can't say but the matter ought to be resolve soon. Just stay low. Don't worry 'arora' dey your back.

Me : okay thank you.

I ended the call then I switch off my phone, I believed the matter will be settled so I calmed myself.

When the evening got deeper, Rita prepared fried rice and we ate together.
After we are done eating, Rita placed her head on my leg and resquted me to tell her a story.

"you mean bed time story?" I asked to be sure of the kind of story to tell her.

"any story that will turn me on badly " she said with a wink as she move her hand towards my dick region.

"oh... I will rather tell you a story that will make you sleep very quickly " I muttered.

"Hmmm... Anyway tell me anyone " she said as she balance her hand on my dick.
Cindy moved closer as they both await my story.

" OK... The title is Tit for tat.
There were two gentlemen who lived in the same town. One of them was an Englishman and the other was Bengalee.
The Englishman was a doctor and the Bengalee was a teacher. Once the two gentlemen were traveling by the same train and they were in the same cabin.
The cabin has much space for its passengers but the Englishman captured most of the space with his baggage though the space was not for to keep baggage.
So, it was very difficult for the teacher and the gentleman to sit with comfort. Though they suffered but the English ignored it. After traveling a short distance the Englishman told the gentleman to leave the shoes outside the cabin. But the gentleman didn’t agree. Then the Englishman threw the shoes outside the window of the train and the shoes were lost. The Englishman explained,

“Dirty shoes are harmful for health.”
The Bengalee man was very angry at the Englishman. He looked for any chance. At last it came. When the Englishman began to smoke, the Bengalee man said,

“Smoking is bad for health. You make unhealthy environment. So you should go out from this cabin like the shoes of the gentleman. If you do not leave the cabin, I will throw you out.”
The Englishman was afraid to hear it and left the cabin with his baggage, and that's Tit for tat and that's the end of my story . "

By the time I was done narrating the story, Cindy was already asleep but Rita still place her hand on my manhood while she caress it slightly. I guess she's trying to wake up the devil. Unfortunately my mind is heavy and disturbed, so my 'thing ' didn't ressurate.

"Ay I'm Hot " she finally let out.

" so... What should I do about it? " I asked pretending as if I don't understand her.

" I want you " she muttered, licking her lips in a sexy way.

" I refuse to understand you " I said as I turned my face away.
She crawled up and sat in front of me.

" I want your dick deep down in my pussy, I want you to suck my breast so hard without mecy. I want to experience the Bleep you write down in your stories " she said as she push me down on the bed.
She climbed on me and then remove her singlet, revealing her two standing breast.

" do you like it?" she said as she hold up her two breast.

" Godamn it, this... It can't work. Your roommate Cindy is sleeping over there and you expect a Bleep? It's not possible " I said slowly.

" Cindy won't wake up even if she does, she will just return back to sleep, she's not a kid she understands well. So can we get to it " she said as she bend her head to kiss me.

" oh... Wait... Wait... Wait... I don't want to... As in its too soon. I don't want to have sex..."

"then I will have to rape you " she cut in as she hurriedly unhook my belt.
Within the rising and the falling of a breath, I found my dick in her mouth.
Gosh! No guy can withstand that.

I tried to cool my dick, but she was sucking it so hard and fast, and slowly it began to gain momentum.

"Elizabeth of Toronto!!! You are fucking good " I didn't know when that escaped my mouth.
She paused and looked at me.

" who's Elizabeth? " she asked then she continue the sucking.

" A Godamn queen of Toronto !" I moaned out in pleasure.

" Good, your turn. I also want to be shouting The queen of England " she said as she hurriedly remove her bum short.

She ain't wearing a pant and her pussy was clean shaven and also not smelling.
Well she just passed the test for a fucking head, cos if her pussy is hairy and smelling. I won't put my mouth in it.

I positioned myself very well as I made ready for the head. I pull out my tongue at first then I lick the tip of her pussy up and down with my tongue.
After doing this for about 5 minutes, I advanced downward a little to her pussy entrance, here I use both my lips and tongue to oscillate the salty cream in a munching way to produce unimaginable pleasure from the deepest part of an unbearable desire of sex.

"please... don't stop " she moaned softly.

I never said I will, I continued this 'suicidious standoff' with ultimate desire of 'frictionlizing' her lubricating pussy which kept on ejaculating salty crempie all over my tongue and lips.

" that's enough, please hit me hard " she groaned as she drag my head up and then fire my lips with a kiss.
She should be able to taste her own pussy through my lips.
After kissing for two minutes, I disengage my lips from hers.

" not yet " I said then I shifted my eyes straight on her breast.

" I won't spare those two oranges " I said as I attacked her erected breast.
I ran a quick probability and my mouth select the right nipples. So I unleashed hell on her right nipples before going to the left.
Firstly, I sucked the nipples as if it got an inside milk, then I began biting them as if I'm chewing a gum.
For more than 15 minutes, I was busy caressing her breast expertly above any form of discomfort.

Finally I slipped my dick into her pussy without letting her know. It was unaware and the feeling she received will be super-ordinary just like zee world extraordinary.

I went in slowly deep into her pussy just for her to know the length of the dick she's taking.
I felt my dick hitting something that looks like a ball, then I knew I've gone too deep.
Yes, that's what she want.

I carried her leg over then I pin them up with my hand , ensuring that her femur is touching her breast, and then I thrust...
Ouch... That's the best way to have the deepest penetration.

Believe me when I began to fire her, I had to use my hand to cover her mouth cos her screaming could wake the whole building.
Cindy woke up and saw the way I was hitting her. She sat up and look for a minute then she return back to sleep. I knew she's pretending and still watching, cos I realized that she's restless and she kept moving her hand to her pussy region, even though she use cover cloth to cover herself, I can still predict the movement of her hand.
Well it's not easy to be watching a life Bleep movie.

Concentrating back on the pussy I'm fucking, I decided to be doing 3 things at a time on her.
I was kissing her, On the same note, I got my hand busy with her boobs and my dick was down during the biggest Pleasurable work.

I wasn't just fucking her, I was jamming my dick on her pussy which kept hitting the balls every time I thrust in and out of her pussy.

" Ay please stop, I can't take it anymore " she confessed after she realized the hell she's into.

" I thought you want it this way " I whispered, yet I didn't stop the banging.

" yes, but it's killing me. I won't be able to walk tomorrow if you didn't stop. It's too deep. " she moaned out.

" give me 30 minutes more " I said as I increase my speed.

" I... I... I don't have 30 minutes, please stop now " she said slowly.

"okay.. 10 minutes " I said then I put more effort.

Telling her to give me 10 minutes was a lie, I knew I won't stop even after one hour. But I have to lie to keep my car on the road. After fucking her for about 20 minutes. She voiced out again.

"you said 10 minutes, it's almost 30 minutes. Please stop, it's paining me " she grunted.

I knew I have to control myself to stop, if not I might go on like that for hours. So I pull out my dick and turned myself away from her.

"is that how you control yourself?" she asked after she realized that I turned my back at her for quite long.

" Yea... That's the hardest way I control myself if I don't want to use the easy way " I said without turning to face her.

"so what's the easy way? " she asked.

" you wouldn't want to know, " I said as I face her. She looked down at my dick and she discovered that it has reduced back to it normal form.

" tell me the easy way " she pushed further. I look at her for a while, deciding whether to tell her or not. But I later did, since she won't stop until she know.

" OK, I'll just remember the death of Adesewa, and no matter what you do or spell you cast. My body can never move. That's it " I muttered as I head to the bathroom for a shower.

" Hmmmm... So what charm did I use on you that worked " she asked. I stopped and look at her.

"you didn't use any charm, I just allow myself to. If I should turn you over, I don't want you to have the feeling of being cheep. So I let myself... Join me in the shower " I said as I move into the bathroom.

I was woken up by the crows of a rooster At 7 am in the morning.
I opened my eyes to see Cindy staring at me.

"you Bleep well " she said as gave me a Light punch on my shoulder.

"oh... Good morning Cindy " I muttered slowly.

"Yea... Thanks for yesterday. I wish you will Bleep me as you Bleep Rita someday " she said.
I use my eyes to search for Rita, but she isn't in the room. I guess that's why Cindy was able to say the shit to my face.

" where's Rita?" I asked ignoring her former speech.

"she went out to buy bread, while I'm frying egg for breakfast " she replied. I sniff my nose in the air liked a dog, then I look back at her.

"what's that smile? I guess the egg is burning " I said.
She dash into the kitchen to off the cooking gas. I quickly use that medium to sit up and compose myself .
Rita came in with two loaves of bread and before I could say a word, she rush forward and place a kiss on my lips.

" And what's that? " I asked pretendedly

" that's a good morning kiss " she replied.

" oh... Anyway good morning " I said then I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Should I say we are officially dating?

After two days, everything died down and I was able to go back to my place.
Before going home, I stopped at drinks store to buy two aromatic schnapps.
I offered it to the guys that saved my ass then I promise to take them go clubbing at the evening time.

A person who can explain color to a blind man can explain everything in life.

Since my ass just survived a trouble, I decided to lay low for some period of time ,so I reduced my movement around and decided to spend more time replying to the ignored messages both on facebook and whatsapp.

I opened my messenger to have some chat with some online friends.
I was chatting with one of my facebook friend Emmanuel Lawrence when a message came in from Aduke.

Aduke : you are somehow arrogant

Me: arrogant? What did you mean.?

Aduke : is this how you do.

Me: young woman, if you can't explain what the problem is. I suggest you shut up.

Aduke : I knew you have Zero talking courtesy.

Me : you that have, can you please show me.

Aduke : show some respect for women

Me: Really? Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbledover and being kicked.

Aduke : so?

Me : anyway... How are you?

Aduke : now you are talking

Me : so I've been barking since?

Aduke :lol, I didn't say so. How are you?

Me : I asked first. How are you?

Aduke : I'm fine and you?

Me : cool.

Aduke : I called your line one day and you pissed me off.

Me : so it's you. Why didn't you pick my call when I called

Aduke : cos I was angry.

Me : OK I'm sorry.

Aduke : no problem, apology accepted.

Me : good.

Aduke : Yea...this is my whatsapp number 081******* we can chat better on whatsapp.

Me : okay, I will add you up.

Aduke : okay. Any gist.

Me : sorry, I got to go. Chat you some other time.

Aduke : OK oooo. Bye bye

" this girl is troublesome" I said as I rest my body on the chair I'm sitting on.

After the day lecture one evening, I sat in the relaxation center looking at the people passing by and giving necessary comment in my mind when I should and when I shouldn't. Just as I was looking I caught sight of the fat girl had sex with some weeks ago.
She was walking with her friend when I saw her. Our eyes came in contact and she advance towards me.

" what is this hippopotamus looking for bayi? " I muttered to myself as she walk rapidly towards me with her friend.
When she got to me, she looked at me from head to toe as if I'm wearing a rag.

"sorry, something wrong with your eyes? " I asked when she kept staring at me in an absurd manner.

" labake, this is the idiot that got me pregnant " she said facing her friend which is named labake.

" Jummy, you mean he's the one " labake, said trowing a nasty look at me.
I was confused so I voiced out.

" what are you two slowpoke saying ?" I asked.

" na your lecturer be slowpoke. I'm pregnant! The sex we had resulted in pregnancy " she fired.

"cows of Togo! Unbelievable!! I can't believe I impregnated a pig!!! "

To be continued....

3 Likes

Re: Aduke by dawno2008(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thanks for the lovely update
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2019
#Aduke

Episode 4

Not all fingers are of same length, but when they are bent, they all stand in equal length. life becomes easy when we bend and adjust to certain situations.

Firstly, I thought she was joking, but when she show me the pregnancy test result, I have no choice than to believe her.

I thought for a while, how will I present this pig as the mother of my child to my parent. My dad will be the first to shake his head, cos he know my taste better than anyone else.
My mom at the other hand will be willing to accept any baby so far it's mine, she's been anticipating for a grandchild for so long.

I looked at the two of them undecided, the look on their faces were like someone waiting to use the ATM.

" so what are you guys saying? " I said in a very calm way.

" are you thinking of abortion? My friend is not doing any abortion " her friend labake replied.

" Hey! parrot of Swaziland. What is your own? Is it your pregnancy? Or do I mention abortion? Must you always run your mouth? Are you sure you still have a working brain? See don't ever interfere in my conversation again. " I said then I face jummy.

" so what do you want me to do ?" I asked.

" just as my friend said. I'm not aborting it, I will give birth to it" she said then she made to walk proudly away from me, but I quickly grab her right arm and drag her back.

" I thought you said I'm an impotent, so how come you are pregnant? " I asked with a serious face.

"are you not the one that cum inside me " she fired back with her eyes widen as a hunter lamp.

"didn't I ask you to get off me, but you intentionally refused!! Meaning you want me to release inside you!!! " I retorted back angrily.

"oooo so if they ask you to put hand inside fire, you will put it Abi " labake said, putting her hand on her waist and also shaking her head as if the head is out of equilibrium.

"hey! Hold it there!! Olofofo of Zimbabwe. Who called you? Who dey follow you talk? See them, pigs of the same mother, grunting together. talk again and see if I won't ' woss' you. Parasite " I cursed then I walked out of their sight.

I took a bike home without wasting time. I got home to shower then I run a call to last Don.

Last Don : Roberto

Me : Philippe wahala dey ooo

Last Don : which kind wahala be that again, Sebi you just comot from one ni

Me : this one different jor.

Last Don : wetin happen.

Me : I Don give person belle.

Last Don : so? Se that one con be problem ni?

Me : you don't understand

Last Don : wetin na!

Me :you sabi that pig I follow you talk.

Last Don : wait ooo...

Me :Na she

Last Don : Aye mi!

Me : I swear

Last Don : Chai! That amoeba!!

Me: I dey tell you.

Last Don : congratulations bro. Baba ibeji

Me : this one no be laughing matter ooo

Last Don : I can feel your pain my Broda (laughing underneath)

Me : Thunder go soon fire you

Last Don : she go remove am ni, Abi wetin she talk.

Me : that's the problem, she no wan abort am

Last Don : Lobatan of Mexico!!!

Me :the matter weak me.

Last Don : my Broda, you are finished!!!

Me : as in imagine me to that pig.

Last Don : Na serious gobe you enter ooo. What's the 411 now?

Me : I don't know. I want to sleep first. It's her problem jare.

Last Don : it's also your problem bro.

Me : whatever. call you later jare.

I ended the call then I lie on my bed to sleep, as I was about enjoying the sleep, I heard a knock on my door.
I felt so lazy to stand up but the knocker seems to be determined so I voiced out.

" come in, the door is not locked" I said then I return back to sleep.

" oko Adesewa " came a feminine voice. I opened my eyes only to see Ruth standing in front of me. She's looking more gorgeous than before.

" Cinderella, it you... How did you know my room? " I asked in a sleepy voice.

" your room is not hard to find. Won't you offer me a seat? " she asked as she survey her eyes round my room.

"my apology, there's a chair beside my reading table. I'm too tired to stand up. I'm sorry " I said as I point towards where the chair is to her.

" you are tired... You need a massage? " she asked.

"I wouldn't say no " I replied back with a smile.

"I would love to, but I can't give you a massage on a mini skirt, you know... Sitting on your back will pull my skirt up. So forget it " she said as she head for the chair.

"oh no... That doesn't mean na" I said trying to persuade her.

"it does mean, call your girlfriend. She will come and massage your back " she said as she show me her beautiful set of teeth.

" do you know that you are beautiful " I said trying to cast a charm on her.

"Yea, my boyfriend do tell me that " she replied.

"Yea... Tell him I'm crushing on you " I said with a little smile.

" OK help me tell Adesewa that I'm also crushing on you " she replied back with a big grin. And that really got me smiling.

" Adesewa is no more " I said slowly to her.

" oh I'm sorry, I...i... But you are oko Adesewa, I don't get the whole thing, are you married to a dead or why do you choose that name after she's long dead " she asked with a confused face.

" it's nothing, I just love the name. " I replied trying to avoid some of her questions.

" anyway, you ought to have move on by now, you are handsome and I know some ladies will be crushing on you by now.... "

"like you. you Just told me that you are crushing on me " I cut in.

"Yea, I can't deny that. So who Is the lucky girl? " she asked .

"I don't know, I can't say I've found any, my heart still belong to Adesewa " I answered.

" really? is she that beautiful? " She asked. I looked at her for a while, without saying a single word. The memory of Adesewa flashed back to me, then I smile.

" do you want to know about her? " I muttered slowly.

"sure, I've been wanting to ask you that, but I'm scared since you said she's dead " she replied.

" OK... I don't want to get moody now. I'll tell you some other time " I said as I restrain myself from crying.

Just like the rising of a sun, Ruth and I became a friend. She started texting me, and I began calling her.

During the fresher's orientation, I'm always happy cos I do get a job to do that always fetch me little money.

I'm a make up artist and I do enjoy working on the Miss fresher face. Well they do pay me for my services.

Thursday happens to be the orientation day for the department of Banking and finance.
I got the make up contract to beautify one of the contestant face.
Her name is marvelous, and she's quite marvelous... I mean she's a beauty. Even without a make up, her natural beauty is exceptional.

When she found out that her make up artist is a guy, I knew the look on her face. She underestimated me, I knew she would prefer a female artist but her sponsor gave a guy the contract and that's me.

The room was filled with ladies except for me and a guy which was standing closely beside marvelous. With the way I see things, he got highest percentage of being her boyfriend.

All the make up artist are already working on their clients face and I stood there in front mine staring, cos she is busy talking to the guy beside her.

"excuse please, can we get to work " I said which cut them away from their talks.
She shrugged her shoulders then I set my tools down to begin work.

While working on her face, I observed that her eyes are both on me, and with the way she's staring at me, you will think maybe my face is a world map and she's searching for the location of Maputo.

" sorry am I making you feel uncomfortable? " I asked, but I was answered by the guy which was standing beside her like a body guard.

" yes I'm not comfortable with the way you are touching her body " he said. I observed that too, and I wondered what his problem is. But if he's looking for real trouble, he got me fully loaded.

" excuse me who are you? " I threw back immediately.

" what is that suppose to mean?" he asked with a rather harsh voice.

" and how does that answer the question " I fired back more calmly.

" what an insolence, marvelous where did you see this slowpoke" he said facing downward at marvelous.

"son of a castrated baboon, do you think I'm her slave or what? if you have no meaningful use of your mouth, I suggest you shut up " I replied then I continue my work.

" marvelous won't you say anything ?" he asked with his eyes fixed on marvelous.

" Maybe you should shut up " she replied. Her response came as a great surprise not only to me but to him as well.

"Mothers of Toronto!!! " I exclaimed in surprise. He looked at me for a while, then he walk angrily out of the make up room.

" thank you, he's a bone in my throat " she said as she hiss a little.

" A bone in the throat? You wasted 15 minutes of my time talking to a bone in the throat and you never get chocked. " I said as I conceal her brows.

" whatever... Anyway I'm marvelous..."

"I'm not deaf, at least I heard him calling you...marvelous " I cut in.

"oh, so what's your name ?" she asked just as I finished the concealing.

"Ayo... Urrrghhh oko Adesewa. " I replied, then I began searching for my glitters.

"Hmmmm devoted... Anyway oko Adesewa can you brief me how the contest will look like " she asked.
I stopped and look at her, Of course she's beautiful but she have highest percent of losing the contest.

" wrong question " I replied without looking up at her.

"oh so what's the right question" she asked with a rolling eye.

" how do I win the contest" I replied then I look at her.
She moved her chair closer then she whispered into my ear .

"seriously I'm... I'm new to this, I have no idea how it goes. Can you please help me " she said pleadingly .

I stood up and then check my watch, she have only 10 minutes left before being called for the beauty pageant.

" OK when you go out there " I said demonstrating with my hands " just calm your nerves and smile to the crowd, you don't walk anyhow. You cat-walk, you don't walk briskly or leap. You walk slowly with a smile " I said demonstrating with my body.
" when you reach the judges, you take a 45° turn by your right, do not lose the smile and do not lose your focus. You win this, you win everything " I said then I realized she got a minute left.

"so... How does winning look like " she asked.

" Yea I love the spirit... but you wouldn't want to know..."

"please tell me " she cut in with a plea. I thought for a while then I gave her what she an answer.

" if you win, you will be the queen, maybe they will call you Miss fresher. They gonna take you out tonight like an after party it's gonna get naughty. You have to go now, people are waiting for you " I said then I show her the door.

" let me have your number, in case of...you know I might have work for you one day " she said. I gave her my number and she gave me hers too. She exit the room and her boyfriend came in.

"hey dude, if you try anything funny with her, you are gone in this school " he spatted then he walk angrily out of the room.
Sometimes silence are the best answer for a fool, a lion do not shout when attacking his pray, it's not a act of cowardice, but of Prudence.

I remember Marvelous face, yea she's beautiful, she reminded me of Adesewa, but she's not her.
She came in the second time to change her clothes to a native attire. I helped her with the gele and my work was done.

After 30 minutes, I decided to go home since the program is now getting boring, and besides marvelous dog kept staring at me with a fierce look. So I decided to forget about knowing the winner and head home for a good rest.

I was on my way when I heard the winner name, and it's marvelous. I was happy for her and also sad, but the 'sad' was an option.

I took a shower when I got home then I lie on my bed for a nap.
I got woken by an unknown caller around 7pm in the evening. I sluggishly pick the call then I place it on speaker.

Me : hello

Unknown : good evening bro.

Me : Evening sir.

Unknown :My name is opeyemi,

Me : how do you do opeyemi?

Opeyemi : I do do sir. I read your story online and I wish to post it on my website.

Me : which of them ?

Opeyemi :Adventure with the slay queen's.

Me : no problem.

Opeyemi : thank you bro, you can call me chorus .

Me :chorus?

Opeyemi : yes that's my nickname and also my blog name.

Me :very nice.

Opeyemi : can we meet.

Me :if you wish

Opeyemi : okay, I will give you a call some other time.

Me : Yea take care bro.

Just as I ended the call, Ruth came in without knocking. She was wearing a bum short and a crop top that exposes her flat tummy.

"hey boo, let hang out " she said as she tries to pull me up, but I was too heavy and weak to stand up so I pulled her down with my weight.
She landed on me and her breast press against mine, we stared at each other for a while without saying a word.
She moved her eye down to my lips and she began staring at it.
Slowly my head shifted and so was hers, we were close to kissing each other when baba dudu and my school son bang in.

Ruth quickly got off me but she was not too fast, baba dudu and Samson saw her and they began humming like a Mercedes Benz.

" hey you guys could have knock before..."

"Alaye Shut up " baba dudu cut in. " see Hunger dey catch me you cook food? " he asked.

" me too hunger dey catch me, " Samson added.
I ignored the two of them as I fetch my shirt then I head out of the room holding Ruth by the hand.

" let take a walk down the junction " I said as I await her response.

" perhaps you can tell me about Adesewa on the way " she said as she hold my hand more tightly.

"what do you want to know about her " I asked as I took the lead.

" Something worth holding, your heart is locked. I wanna know who refuses to give someone else the key. " she said.
I took a deep breath as I begin

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Episode 4b

"Adesewa was the daughter of a powerful General. How I hate to use the word 'was' for her, but using 'is' wouldn't bring her back to me...but I would still love to use 'is'.

I was born and raised alone, mama couldn't conceive another, so I got all love and all I wanted.
I used to be a very bad guy before I met Adesewa, I smoke, I womanize, I do alot of bad things. My papa can relate cos he raised me alone.

Adesewa was a challenge. My friend challenged me to win her and Bleep her. Like I said, she's a daughter of a general. Her father is retired, but still very powerful, as if he's still in power.

Adesewa was 4 years older than I, she was working then at a TV station when I'm just nobody.
I stumbled into her one day and it was a hell for me. I wouldn't want to say the stress I passed through just to have a conversation with her.

When I tried winning her as a play boy, I failed. And that was the first time I will fail to a lady. I always have my way with them.

I changed statics, change strategy, change formation. Yet I couldn't win her. But when I did... I didn't know, I fell into something I never believed in, and that's love.
The shit called love changed me from my bad ways to good.
I would spat a hundred times on the word love, I never knew I will be it prisoner.

When our love started, my parents supported our union, but the problem was her dad. Her mom was no more, so it was only her dad that was left.

He was very protective of her daughter, he said she doesn't have a future with me, only if I knew he was right.
He said I don't worth her, he said alot of crazy things that could make me back off on Adesewa, but I didn't, instead it draws me more closer to her and our bond began getting stronger.

She was perfect, I see no flaws in her, she was sincere, righteous and caring.
She thought me things I can never forget in my life, she taught me how to put my thoughts down in paper. Somehow she's the source of my writing, even though I have it in me, she just show me the way.

Our memories together was beautiful, mostly I don't want to write about it, cos every time I do, everything got delayed.

One day I went to visit her and I met her arguing with her father. When her father saw me, he looked into her eyes and asked her.

" did he know, do you tell him " he asked. Adesewa couldn't answer the question, she just ran out of his view with tears in her eyes.

I ran after her but she shut the door behind her before I could hold a grab.
I went back to the living room and her dad was still like

" so she didn't tell you, so you know nothing? " he said then he wave his head in a pitiful way . I asked him but he refused to tell me.

I asked Adesewa this question for a month, but she didn't tell me. She said she just want to enjoy the remaining beautiful part of the world.

Two month after, we were together in the living room watching a movie, when she just collapsed and blood were running out of her mouth and nose.
I was scared, I never experience something like that before, I called on her escort and they rush her to the hospital, that was when I got the answer to the questioned I've been asking.

She have leukemia, a cancer she got from birth, the cancer was discovered late due to the fact that she was raised by a man and not a woman. He who lose a mother lost a precious thing.

She stopped responding to treatment a month after we met. And when a cancer patient stop responding to treatment, chance of surviving is reduced to 3%.

We've know each other for more than 9 months, all these while she was sick and I never know.
She was scared of telling me, and who am I to blame? Is it God? Or is it the devil.

That was when I understand what his father meant by saying I have no future with Adesewa, he just fails to include memories. And that's what I got with her, no future but just a memory.

The doctor said she got not 50-50 chance of surviving but 95-5 of surviving If we fly her out to china. I was ready to go for the 3% chance.

I told the doctor to prepare her for extraction that I will get the money to fly her out. Everyone has lost hope in her, but I held on to the little I got.
Without telling anyone, I began making arrangements for the money. The money was quite much, I didn't have it but I went out to ask for money from people that I know.

When her father saw my determination and commitment, he persuade himself to have the same hope .

He paid for the money while I was still gathering the little that I have which was not up to half of the money needed to fly her out.

When I found out that her father has pay the money, I was so happy that I hug him like my dad.

The night before her departure, Adesewa died right in my arms, exactly 11pm.she couldn't say a word, she was just crying. The pain was too much for her, when she couldn't hold it anymore, her heart stopped beating.
You won't ask me how I survived it, cos I never did. I should have die with her, but people won't let me.
I wouldn't want to write about what happened after her death too, cos every line will be written with blood and not tears. "

****(In the story I wrote about Adesewa, I never disclose her death, but here I do. This is the real source of her death. Leukemia) *****

When I finished narrating the story to Ruth, I turned back and began heading home. Ruth came after me but I couldn't wait for her.

" Ay I'm sorry if I opened a healing wound. I'm so sorry " she said.

" no... It's not a healing wound. It's never healing. I'm sorry I need to be alone for now. Take care " I said then I moved.

I went back home and then head straight to bed, I had to sleep to stop myself from thinking.

Around 12:30 in the night, my phone rang, I checked the caller and it was marvelous.

Marvelous : hello Ay it's me marvelous.

Me : I know, I saved your number.

Marvelous : please I need your help.

Me : my help? As how.

Marvelous : just as you said today...There was an after party today which I attended... See I got three guys here wanting to Bleep me.

Me : Sweet hell!!!

Marvelous : please I'm somewhere around supari, I can't get a bike to take me home. Please what can you do. I'm scared, everywhere is silent and dark .

Me : okay stay where you are and keep your phone on. That area is dangerous at night. Just keep your phone on, I will call my bike man now, then I will be with you in 15 minutes time.

Marvelous : please be fast I'm scared.

Me : relaxed, where are you at supari.

Marvelous : around a filling station like that.

Me : okay stay there I'm coming.

I contacted my bike man but his number wasn't reachable. I head out and search for bike but I couldn't get one.
I tried my bike man number again, fortunately it went through.

Me: oga daudu

Bike man: oko Adesewa, I hope no problem oo

Me: Abeg I need your service.

Bike man : tonight? I Don close na.

Me: Abeg it's urgent.

Bike man : Ohhh god. Where you dey.

Me : I dey my area.

Bike man : okay I dey come.

Me : thank you, Abeg don't be long.

He got to me after 10 minutes, then he took me to supari.

" oko Adesewa, wetin you dey find go supari this time of the night" oga daudu asked while we are still on the way.

" na one of my friend got stranded there at supari " I replied.

"hope say no be woman " he asked.

"why you ask? " I threw immediately.

" cos dem dey do 'oro' (a night festival) at supari, and that 'oro' no dey see woman for eyes. Na taboo " he answered. My heart skipped a beat when I heard it. I began praying to meet marvelous in one piece.

We got to the filling station where I'm supposed to meet her. I didn't see any sign of her so I picked my phone to call her. To my greatest fear, her phone was switched off. That very moment, my heart began racing rapidly.

"oko Adesewa, wetin happen na, where she dey? " oga daudu asked.

"I... I... I don't know, I'm supposed... to meet her here " I replied with a shaking voice.

We searched around for her but we didn't see her, I kept trying her number but it still off.

"oko Adesewa haaaaa. Wahala Don dey ooo" oga daudu said in a shock manner as he picked up a sandal from the floor.

" I... I... I hope it's not what I'm thinking? " I asked with a stammering voice.

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2019
#Aduke

Episode 5

A writer must teach himself that the basest of all things is to be afraid.

I was scared to my feet, I couldn't be so sure, but the thought came flowing.

" oga daudu should we go to the police station and report this to them " I asked with a terrified voice.

" climb bike make we go " he said as her fire the engine.

" go where? home or where ? I'm not leaving here till she's found and... "

" I wan carry you to where dem fit carry her to " baba daudu cut in.

"OK ok " I said then I mount the bike quickly.

He took me to an indigene house where we met with an old man, oga daudu spoke with the old man then he later direct us to another building.

When we got to the new building, we entered, oga daudu took the lead while I follow behind.

" when we reach those people just lie down and beg dem " oga daudu said, and I replied by nodding my head.

We got to the backyard and we saw two female students tie down to a tree, marvelous was there crying bitterly with the other female student.

Four young guys stood in the dark, some hold a cane and the others hold a wipe.

When marvelous saw me, she began crying more loudly begging me to free her.
Immediately I saw those four guys, I lie down on the floor and began begging them. I couldn't see their face cos it dark but I kept begging them.

They never answer me, all of a sudden I heard my name from behind.

"Aweedy wetin you dey do here ?"

I turned my head backward then I saw a familiar face. I'm not really close to that person, but we do greet each other occasionally when we meet in the street and also, we do argue together when watching a match at a football house. So that's how we got to know each other.

" please those two girls are my friends, they didn't know anything about the ritual in this town. Please help me free them. I use God to beg you " I said then I made to lie down again.

"left to me, I will release them. It's not that we want to sacrifice them or something, But those guys there won't release them unless you drop something for them. " he said.

"like how much?" I asked.

"the two of them 5-5k. That's 10k if you want to bail them out " that came from one of the four guys.

"bros 10k too much, make I give you 6k Abeg " I said pleadingly. After begging them for a while, they agreed then I transfer the money to them.

They untie the two of them and they also return their bags and phones to them.

"oga daudu, Abeg help me carry the two of them to their place, you can come back and pick me later " I said to oga daudu.

The two of them were grateful, they just kept thanking me, But I don't want them to thank me, our prime purpose in life is to assist one another.

When your fear touches someones pain, it becomes pity, when your love touches someones pain,it becomes compassion.

On a beautiful Saturday morning, My school son and I were washing clothes outside, While baba dudu is picking beans inside.

"Egbon I wan tell you something oo" Samson said. I looked at him with a response of go on.

" Please I need you to help me beg Elizabeth my girlfriend..."

"who is begging who? " I cut in quickly with a question.

"Egbon wait first, it happened yesterday night, one idiot who happens to be my ex just send a love message to me yesterday night. Elizabeth saw it and since then she's not been talking to me, I begged her but she's still mad at me, I've been calling her line since she's not picking. Egbon I'm confused, help me beg her. Abeg " he said pleadingly.

"from what you just said, you deserve beating, serious beating. I thought as much, na since morning you Don dey listen to Tatiana songs, I knew something is wrong. But you Bleep up, if you guys love each other as you claimed, then she should be able to understand. You don't need to beg her, you only need to explain to her, and if she love you, she will understand. But since you foolishly choose to be begging her, she will want to make you suffer . just stop calling her and see what will happen" I said then I returned back to my washing.

"guess who will have here " Samson said in a singing way. I looked up to see Ruth standing some feet away from me.

" anything to help you with ?" she asked.

"actually... Nothing, we are cool, nothing for you to do" I said then baba dudu screamed from inside.

"Ay!!! Na thunder go fire you ooo. Nothing Abi wetin you just talk? . You Don employ chef wey go cook this beans Abi? Or na your head go cook this beans? , you better tell her to come and cook food for us "
Ruth smiled as she set her beautiful eyes on me

"So what do you guys want to cook..."

" we want to cook soup, come and cook soup for us " baba dudu cut in as he elope from the room.

" don't mind him, we can cook what we will eat " I said trying to discard baba dudu soup proposal.

"see Ay ooo. Na concoction rice we don dey eat all this day, you see person wey wan cook us soup you dey do like betrothed chicken. You better give her money so that she can prepare us good soup Abi wetin I talk Samson " he said.

"yes na, sister Ruth come and cook soup for us. " Samson added in support.

"it's like the two of you are not serious, she resemble caterer or food matron, I no even get una time this morning " I said then I continue my washing.

"Ay give me money, I will help you to prepare soup " she said. It's not that I don't want to eat soup, but I can't possibly ask her to be cooking soup for me, but when she asked me to the bring money, I jumped at it.

Ruth prepared two different soup for us that day with semo vital which we use to back it up.

From the very day I narrated the story of Adesewa to Ruth, her behavior to me changed beyond my understanding.
She began showing more care than before, I thought she was trying to make me happy, but her relationship was at stake.

Before Ruth met me, she had a life. she have a boyfriend she cherished so much with love. But when I came in the picture, she changed to her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend began getting jealous whenever she mention my name in his present or he saw me with her. I understand how he feels because I'm also a guy, so I sat Ruth down one evening to talk sense into her head.

" Cinderella what's wrong between you and your boyfriend. He doesn't seems happy whenever I'm around you. What's happening, tell me " I asked.

" nothing jare he's just a jealous person " she replied trying to wave me away.

" I'm not a fool, all this are happening because of me, you've changed to him and I can see that. And that's because of me. I won't let you lose your boyfriend because of me, I can't be the reason for your break up. I think I will just distance myself away from you. I will reduce the closeness. That will do " I said.
All of a sudden her eyes swell up with tears.

" hey what are you doing? Why the tears ?" I asked consecutively.

" ay please don't leave me, please don't do this to me. I can't survive a day if you change to me, please I'm begging you " she said with tears running down her eyes.
That was when I realized my closeness to her have turn to something else, but I dissuaded myself not to believe the interpretation.

"why are you crying, I'm only trying to save your relationship from breaking." I muttered slowly.

"he doesn't love me, I was the one doing the loving and I'm tired of forcing myself on a guy that doesn't love me!!! " she said then she ran out of the room.

I couldn't run after her, I just sat down there alone with my thought.

There are two dilemmas that rattle the human skull, How do you hang on to someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

There are things in life that are very painful. One is when your love loves you and doesn't tell you...Second when ur love doesn't love u and tells you.
It was a tough decision for Ruth, I wouldn't want her to have a feeling for me.

Love was something I understand quite well, I know the symptoms of love, I was once it prisoner so I always see it coming.
I wished to help Ruth, but she never want my help, she only want me to love her in return... And that's not happening...it's never happening.

While coping with Academic work, I got another angel that's willing to sacrifice everything just to be with me. Her name is Rita, after what happened between the two of us, Rita only desire to be with me and no one else, she put down her pride to show me how madly she love me.
Rita is a darling, but she fell in love with the wrong guy. She knew little about Adesewa but she desire the love I gave to Adesewa, something I call true love.

I was at the school cafeteria trying to get a lunch when I caught sight of marvelous, ever since I saved marvelous ass from some junkers. She requested me to be her best friend which I couldn't say no to.

We call each other often and she'll end the call by saying love you boo. And when she send text messages to me, they always end with a love signature.

I checked my pocket to be sure I'm holding my ATM card before calling her attention to me.

When she saw me, she smiled then she walk happily towards me, I can't deny the fact that I love her smile, they reminded me of Adesewa smile, she smile like her, maybe not like her but their smile are similar.

" what's up boo, what are we eating " she asked just as she helped herself with a seat.

" I just order for fufu, what do you want to eat? " I muttered with a smile.

" Emmm... I'll take fufu too, since my boo is also taking fufu " she said as she put on a childish smile.

I like marvelous naturally, apart from the fact that she's beautiful, she has really been a good friend to me and I get to like her the way she is.

" how's your boyfriend, is he still mad at me " I asked.

"oko Adesewa, I've told you countless of time that Moses is not my boyfriend. He's just aspiring and I'm not giving him admission " she said as she roll her eyes away like a toad.

I was about changing the topic when I caught sight of Moses. Marvelous was sitting opposite to me so she couldn't see him.
He saw the back view of marvelous then he approached our table.
I would have back off from talking, but the angry face he put on makes me to voice out.

"marvelous did you just say you don't love Moses " I asked loudly so he can hear.

" hell yes. I told you he can never win me. All he want is sex and I hate that kind of person " she replied. Moses stopped on his track when he heard what marvelous said. I was enjoying the show so I add more sauce to it.

" so you mean you hate him so much ?" I asked with my eyes wide open like a goat.

" Yea, I can even say it to his face... "

"Lobatan of Mexico!!! " I exclaimed as I laugh drastically at Moses who was behind marvelous.

" so tell me, if you don't love Moses, who is that lucky guy. I want to give him headache where ever he is, just tell me that person or give me a name, I will deliver it to him whenever I see Moses" I said knowing fully well that he's behind marvelous listening to our conversation.
Marvelous took up a blushing shy face before replying me.

" that lucky person is the person sitting in front of me" she muttered.

"who? " I asked as I face back to see if there's someone behind me, I even caught Moses looking far behind me to see if she meant someone else.

"who are you searching for, the person is you Ayomide " she said as she point her finger towards me.

" Mo daran! " I exclaimed. And for the second time, marvelous throw a suprise response to both Moses and I. I wasn't expecting her to mention my name and Moses wasn't expecting it to be me.

"Nice joke, now let stop it and let get serious " I said as I try to force out a smile.

" I'm damn serious Ayo, I don't know how to say this but I love you. I just found myself in love with you " she said slowly.
I looked up at Moses, his eyes were burning like an alpha.

" emmm... Marvelous, maybe you should stop this. I don't think if it's the best of time to say this... "

"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time I've got...the only we've got." she cut in.

" emmm... Moses is behind you and he's listening..."

" like I care? I don't fucking care" she cut in again.

" I'm serious, he's behind you " I said as I point my finger right to him. Marvelous turned her head backward to confirm what I said.

" very well then, now I'm saying this to your hearing. Moses, you can never have me as your girlfriend, I have my reasons and you know them all. You see that guy, that's the guy I love. And he love me even more, You can ask ask him, ay ain't we? " she asked looking at me for a response.
I thought of the dilemma I got myself into which I couldn't get a choice to choose.

"Emm... Emmm... Emmm... We are... We are... We are cool " I halted.

"hey you will regret this " he said then he walk towards the exit.

"Marvelous what was that? " I asked just as he dissappear from our view.

"it's nothing, let eat " she said as she unwrap the fufu in front of her.

Feeling is not optional but a fact of life. How can I stop them from having feelings for me, that was something I found so hard to solve.

Lonely hours is the best time of life, because its the only time I share my deepest secrets with the most trusted person in the world...Myself.

I sat alone in my room one day, the thought of Rita, the thought of Ruth and the thought of marvelous came colliding my mind.
I found the feeling confusing cos I felt something for each of them, but I failed to ask myself the ultimate question.

"how far can I go, can it last "
The king goes as far as he may, not as far as he could. I guessed I forgot that.

A call came in which woke me up from my thoughts. I checked the caller and it's Aduke.

Me : hello friend

Aduke :friend? So I'm now your friend.

Me : don't be nut, what are you before, foe?

Aduke : whatever you call it.

Me : how are you Aduke.

Aduke : I'm fine, what's up. It's been a while you come online.

Me : nothing is wrong.

Aduke : it's been a while you post stories too.

Me : I don't have time that's why.

Aduke : you don't have time or you have stopped writing.

Me : is that really possible?

Aduke : just pulling your legs. So what inspired you to write stories. What give you inspiration, what motivates you. Tell me.

Me : my mind is the key factor, I trained it to journey very far beyond normal human thinking.

Aduke : so what kept you going when you have writer blocks, is it your fans or the comments on your stories.

Me : lol am I in an interview?

Aduke : I just want to know the secret behind your brilliant mind. What motivates you?

Me : Speaking about motivation, my readers are part of it, and also my commenters. You know... Sometimes some people will just read my story and scroll away, they won't like or comment.

Aduke : ghost readers, people like me.

Me : imagine... Well some people will just comment next as if I'm doing copy and paste. They fails to understand the stress I pass through while thinking and typing down the story.

Aduke : Hmmm...

Me : but those that do comment something worth reading do motivates me, even when I feel like not writing, I will just go through the comments section and read some comments, then I will be forced to write because I believe they love what I'm doing.

Aduke : Hmmm... Can we video call on whatsapp.

Me : you think I have time for that.

Aduke : I'm lovely. You will have time for me.

Me : we'll see about that.

Aduke : OK...any gist

Me : No bye bye.

Just as I ended the call, a call from last Don Came in.

Me : Roberto

Last Don : Philippe how far.

Me : I gentle oo.

Last Don : give me babe na, I know say babe plenty for your hand.

Me : Hmmmm.

Last Don : Abeg na

Me : OK, I will introduce you to one girl.

Last Don : hope she fine sha.

Me : trust me she set wella.

Last Don : that reminds me, your wife nko?

Me : which of your wives?

Last Don : ode!, how many wife you get

Me : Adesewa

Last Don : oponu, Se na dead person I dey talk ni.

Me: then who?

Last Don : that Poland pig na

Me : fornicators of Mozambique!!!

Last Don : she no be pig ni.

Me : she kuku be pig, but that Poland pig got me laughing.

Last Don : when was the last time you hear from her.

Me : I don't know of her existence.

Last Don : she wan cast you ooo

Me : as how.

Last Don : na every person including animal she dey tell say na you give am belle.

Me : seriously

Last Don : you no say you fine, she dey use you boast around like hulk.

Me : na her problem be that jare.

Last Don : no be only her problem ooo, she wan spoil your reputation. You need to comot that pregnancy from her belle.

Me : Wetin you con suggest.

Last Don : go meet her for house, talk sense into her head.

Me : maybe that will work.

Last Don : it must work cos she wan finish your career for Adekunle.

Me : na her papa career she go finish, not mine.

Last Don : naso, I just say make I check on you bro.

Me : thank you, take care.

Some times we just have to face the reality. Just as Last Don suggested, I went to jummy house at iwaro on Sunday afternoon. After knocking for more than six times, she opened the open.

She was shocked to see me, I read her and I observed that she's happy to see me.

" can I come in " I asked after I realized her happy silence.
She gave way for me then I entered. Believe me, she's looking as piggery as ever.

I study her face for a while, she have a little beauty, just that she doesn't know how to take care of herself.
Since I was welcomed warmly by her, I decided to remain calm.

"I'm so happy that you are here, what do you want to take " she asked.

" I'm fine, I'm okay " I muttered. I saw her smiling and at the same time holding her stomach.

" how do you plan getting rid of that thing in your belly " I asked pointedly.

" you mean our baby " she said with a widen face.

" whose babies? I told you I don't want that thing " I muttered.

" I've told my mom and dad about it and they are happy to hear it. They will love to meet with your parents and plan for our marriage " she said.

"what? You can't be serious..."

"I'm damn serious, we are getting married" she cut in with a higher voice.

"Lobatan of Mexico, Ewo aye mi lo de. Wait a minute, What makes you think that I will want to marry you? " I asked.
She walks around the room with pride before giving me an answer.

"well you are good looking and handsome, also we have something that unite us together and that's the baby in my womb. And beside, maybe you don't know. Ever since we had sex, I've been dreaming of you, I've been thinking of you every now and there. I thought for a while, what could this mean and the answer came...it love. You released love into my body. I'm in love with you my honey pie, you are... "

"Aye la-la oooo" I screamed.

To be continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aduke by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2019
wow!!!

This story is truly fascinating

Bro, your truly blessed and one of a kind

people who tell stories like you should be immortalised biko

Am so into this story, the way you input humor into the story is genuine, and the suspense is mild but captivating.

Youngproov, your a genius

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by dawno2008(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2019
Oh oh oh oh (Santa Claus)voice grin cheesy grin grin now how do you deal with the love of four ladies shocked mr casanova
I enjoyed your writing style,it's calm and hilarious,pls keep it flowing
But can a player's life be this smooth,with no repercussions except the "poland pig" pregnancy,well I'm waiting for the twist and challenges that comes with been a "player". cool
Weldon sir,enjoying the ride wink

1 Like

Re: Aduke by Officialphilz(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Keep doing what you're doing man, more wisdom. I love this

1 Like

Re: Aduke by Noblejohn32(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Oh!I've been glued to this story and i read it over and over!
You are a guru expecting more updates

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omittesb:
wow!!!

This story is truly fascinating

Bro, your truly blessed and one of a kind

people who tell stories like you should be immortalised biko

Am so into this story, the way you input humor into the story is genuine, and the suspense is mild but captivating.

Youngproov, your a genius

Thank you
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Oh!I've been glued to this story and i read it over and over!
You are a guru expecting more updates

Thank you
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
dawno2008:
Oh oh oh oh (Santa Claus)voice grin cheesy grin grin now how do you deal with the love of four ladies shocked mr casanova
I enjoyed your writing style,it's calm and hilarious,pls keep it flowing
But can a player's life be this smooth,with no repercussions except the "poland pig" pregnancy,well I'm waiting for the twist and challenges that comes with been a "player". cool
Weldon sir,enjoying the ride wink

Thank you
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialphilz:
Keep doing what you're doing man, more wisdom.
I love this

Thank you
Re: Aduke by oladele00(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Nice story bro.. I graduated from AAUA in 2015 and am really proud of what you are doing here... Well, you mentioned Aye-lala ooo when you went to visit your baby mama I.e the ugly... Well, the ayelala is mostly used by the ilaje indigenous indigenes of ondo state. You have done remarkably well bro and am proud of u.. I want you to engage in an exotically exotic affair with the mentioned gorgeous damsels in this story.. Bleep and narrate your sexcapades for the readers to be glued to their phones... One Luv from the university of Jos, school of postgraduate study ....

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2019
#Aduke

Narrator :Aderibigbe Ayomide (oko Adesewa)

#Episode 6

Facing the reality is like facing a penalty shoot with two opposite sides of happiness and also of sadness. If the ball goes in, there will be joy, and there will be sadness. And If the ball doesn't, there will still be both joy and sadness. It depends on which side we are. Sometimes Reality could be confusing...
#oko_Adesewa

It's been said that love finds you when you're ready...bad timing, I'm not ready.

I couldn't believe both my ears and eyes, my eyes is seeing a pig, and a pig is telling me that we are getting married. Imagine?

" jummy maybe you should rethink this, I don't want you, I never want anything to do with you " I said calmly.

" why don't you want me?" she asked with tears. " I'm a human like any other person out there , I have a heart , I have feelings, just because I'm fat and plumb does that mean I'm not entitle to fall in love, does it say I can't have feelings, do you think I wish to be like this, God created me this way, who am I to blame. You can call me whatever name you want, pig, hippo, anything ! I don't care, all I know is that I love you and that's real. " she said as she wipe her face with a handkerchief.

I can't stand seeing a lady crying, I got moved by her tears but I didn't show it out. I just turned and head for the door.

I think of where to go, after a while, I decided to visit my friend Apple boy at Adefarati ( a street in Akungba).

I got to his place and I met him sleeping like a bull. I woke him up with some hard lashes on his butt.

"Aweedy how far na, when did you enter ?" he asked as he gave a big yawning.

"Abeg don't swallow me " I said as I push him away lightly.

"Aweedy what's up, your face looks tired wetin happen "he asked.

" jummy is making life miserable for me " I muttered.

"Jummy..jummy... Jummy. who is jummy? " he asked with a thinking face.

"the fat girl that...you know... Pregnant... "

"oh-oh-oh-oh that pig? " he cut in.

"she's not a pig, her name is jummy!!! " I screamed back at him.

" Aweedy dey shout at me, wait wetin happen, when did you suddenly like her... "

" I never said I like her, I'm just feeling somehow sorry for her, she said some things to me today that makes me feel sorry for her, she might be foolish but she's also a human, it's God that created her, so why should we call her a pig. We all need to reconsider how we judge people around us, I might not like her personalty, but she's still a human " I cut in.

Apple Boy reasoned with me as he shrugged his shoulders.

" well you are right, if we call her pig, then we call God pig, I'll stop calling her pig from today on " he said then he lie down on the bed to sleep .

" Yea... Do you have any movie on phone, I need something to distract my thinking " I asked.

" I have one movie here, not an action movie. The title is the greatest show man. I guess you will like it " he said as he transfer the movie to me through xender.

I left his place around 5 pm in the evening to my place. I read for two hours, then I began getting bored, I remembered I have a movie to watch, so I decided to use it to lighten up my brain. All works and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
I found the movie quite interesting so I decided to watch it to the end before going back to read.
There was a song that got my attention in the movie. The song is titled "This is me" The song makes me feel guilty, so I decided to search for the lyrics on goggle.

"I am not a stranger to the dark
Hide away, they say
'Cause we don't want your broken parts
I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars
Run away, they say
No one'll love you as you are

But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me!"

The lyrics piece my skin as if it's been sang my jummy and then directly to my face. The movie changed my mentality, so I stopped judging people.

The following day happens to be Monday, busy as ever. Jummy, Ruth, Rita and marvelous got my heart heavy. But I still decided to be happy.

Sometimes...happiness is a choice that requires effort at times. You just don't choose to be happy, we work towards getting happy.

Since the situation got me thinking, I decided to use my experience to battle it.

I was in the lecture studio one afternoon thinking about life in General, I was lost, trying to trace back my mind back to the right path I came from, sometimes I got lost in my thoughts. I never knew people are watching me, I thought I was alone in my Disney World not until a friend tap my shoulder. His name is Doyin. He's also my departmental friend, We are not too close, but he's very close to Tino.

"Aweedy what are you thinking ?" he asked. The images in my head faded as I came back to the real world.

" nothing jare, I'm just imagining things. That's all " I replied, then I saw last Don approaching us.

" Aweedy, doyin. How far na " he said as he shake hand with us.

"last Don, if you see the way this guy they think. I don reach his side for more than 15 minutes, he don't even know. He be psycho? " doyin asked while Last Don burst into laughter.

" doyin let me tell you something, Some people could look at a mud puddle and see an ocean with ships. that kind of person is this guy. He got a brilliant mind, but everything that have advantage also have disadvantage, I won't want to talk about that, where tino dey make we all gather go do 'Agbere ' ( act of toasting, wooing and collecting girls numbers) " he said as he pick his phone to contact Tino. He called him and tino showed from nowhere.

"Here comes Mr Tino and here goes we are to agbere land " last Don said in a funny way.
The four of us went out to catch some fun, even though I'm not really into the 'fun catching '.
They collected couples of girls number each but I was just with them like a body guard, I'm just following them around without collecting numbers from any of the girls.

After a while, I got tired then I decided to go home. I stopped to buy fried fish on the road cos I didn't cook anything at home.

I met my school son at home lamenting like a harassed fowl.

" Egbon, see I never chop anything since morning, as I dey so, I'm hungry. And beside today na big time bad day for me. Just annoying " he mumbled.

"If you are still breathing maybe it is not such a bad day after all... here, use this fish to drink Gari, then you can tell me all about it when you are done " I said as I hand him the fish I'm holding.

" thank you Egbon, your school daughter asked of you today. She want to come here for a visit, I tell her say make she come on Saturday so that she can just cook soup for us " he said as he head for the bucket of Gari.

"whatever " I replied.

I open my whatsapp App to reply to some messages, I met Aduke online, i was still planing to chat her up when a video call from her came in. I opened my window then I picked the call.

Aduke : hello

Me : hi... You are looking good

Aduke : thank you. How are you

Me: I'm fine and you

Aduke : I'm okay.

Me : do you know you have a tiny voice

Aduke : me?

Me : yes like the voice of a toddler

Aduke : haaaanhan

Me : you just make it more tiny

Aduke : stop it, my voice is not tiny.

Me : it is

Aduke : it's not

Me : it is

Aduke : I will beat you ooo

Me : through the phone or what

Aduke : I will keep your cane till the day I see you.

Me : Hmmm. I hope so.

Aduke : wetin do your face, they look edgy.

Me : you talk as if you've seen my face before.

Aduke : Sebi I'm looking at it now.

Me : Yea, for the first time.

Aduke : Ehen... I've seen your pictures na

Me : those are pictures not the real me talking.

Aduke : Ehen... Iwo Lo mo, na you sabi.

Me : Yea... Gist me.

Aduke : did you just say I should gist you.

Me: yes what about it?

Aduke : you that are always shutting me off whenever I mention the word gist.

Me : Ehen...

Aduke : yes na

Me : any gist?

Aduke : Hmmmm, let me think... Ehen that reminds me, why do you always use your name in all your stories.

Me: cos it's me. I'm the one in the story.

Aduke: you mean you are the Ayo in the story

Me :yes... If you are not the hero of your own story, then you're missing the whole point of your humanity.

Aduke : oh

Me : I want to bath now, chat you later.

Aduke : dirty boy

Me : what? Whatever

No sooner had I step into the shower that my phone rang.
I checked the caller and it's marvelous.

Me : hello marvelous

Marvelous : hi boo

Me: how are you

Marvelous : I'm not fine.

Me : what's wrong? What happened?

Marvelous : you are hurting me.

Me : sweet shit!!!

Marvelous : I don't know how I'm feeling, I'm feeling like a cheep girl forcing herself on a guy.

Me: oh

Marvelous : yes. You don't act the way you do and expect a lady not to fall in love with you, I don't know about your past, but if you keep this character you gonna have ladies problem.

Me: I already had.

Marvelous : I'm not just any lady to you. Since we became friends, I've noticed the way you look at me. I see love in your eyes, but I thought you are scared of telling me, so I put up the drama right in front of you and Moses, but after that nothing happened. What's wrong ay? Don't you want what I want from you.

Me : it's not like that...

Marvelous : so it's like how? Or do you have someone else besides the Adesewa I heard about.

Me : No...

Marvelous : so what's your problem?

Me: it's just...

Marvelous : I need to see you, can you come to my place.

Me : I should be able to.

Marvelous : I will be waiting for you.

Me: what should I get for you while coming.

Marvelous : I want the head of the vice counselor in a plate.

Me : you are funny.

Marvelous : I don't want anything, I only want you.

Me : I will be with you soon.

I quickly cook a noodle to hold my stomach from singing hungry rhymes to me, just in case of necessity.

Marvelous house is around ibaka market, and the day happens to be the market day, so I decided to buy pepper and some other ingredients she can use to cook soup.

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Episode 6b

When I got to her house, I met 3 female slippers on her door step, I knocked on her door and she opened immediately.
When she saw me, She jumped at my arms . I wasn't expecting that, I can't deny the fact that I like her.
I entered inside and I saw two of her friends sitting on her bed.

" ayomi, meet my friends dami and Nike" she said as she introduced them to me.

" our boyfriend, thanks for taking care of our friend, she tells alot about you to us, your care, your love, everything " Dami said with a nice smile.

" I can even see that you are taking care of her, I can't believe you buy soup ingredients for her. I'm jealous oo, this is the kind boo I want ooo. " Nike said in a funny way.

I was floored down with shyness, I can't even raise my head up. It's like the three of them select themselves because they are exceptionally beautiful.

" it's like our boo is feeling shy, let excuse him. The next time we see, we will remove that shyness from you " Dami said then she exit the room with Nike.

Now it remain only me and marvelous in the room. I gave her what I brought then she head for the kitchen to prepare the soup. I offered to help but she declined.

" I hope you know you are not going home today " she alerted from the kitchen.

" I'm not always comfortable sleeping with a lady " I replied swiftly.

" you are not really good at lying, I can tell when you are lying and when you ain't. So I'm not buying that shit. Just tell me you don't want to sleep here... I can't force you " she said in a rather angry and sad voice.

"I'm sleeping over " I replied. I can sense her happiness from where I am.

" maybe you should come into the kitchen to watch me " she said. I stood up and head for the kitchen. I rest on the wall watching her astonishing ass, while she do the cooking. She turned all of a sudden while I was still looking down at her ass. I quickly turn my head, but I wasn't fast enough so she caught me.
She look down below just to be sure I'm not staring at something else but her ass.

" What happened to being romantic, You just stand there like an electricity pole since morning, I was expecting you to cuddle me from behind and then...you know, kiss me.That's what lovers do, Will I have to teach you all things or you are Just pretending to me " she said.
I searched for an answer to give her, but I found non, so I mumbled.

" I...i... You know..I've never been... "

" just shut up and do it, I won't fight you off " she cut in.
I waited for some seconds then I move towards her. I cuddled her slowly from behind and she slowly balance her head on my cheek.

" these are what I want from you, I read your story Adesewa, even though I never tell you. I could feel your pain in the story. You know why I'm sticking with you, I believe whosoever you fall in love with right now, you won't want to let that person go. And I want to be that person, my heart is too shattered, too broken to continue. I've had alot of heart break in the past, I don't want to continue having this heart break. But what you had is more than a heart break. Losing someone you love to death is... a heart depression, like a heart tornado or hurricane, even if we rebuild the city, the impact will always still be there. When you open your heart back to love, I want to be that lady. " she said.

How do I appreciate a lady that said this to me, I thought for a while without saying a word. I kept asking myself the question, can I really fall in love again.

I didn't know when I move my head down to kiss her. The kiss was light, but it was sweet.

"thank you " I said then I move away from her to the room.
I fetched for a paper and pen, then I compose a poem

"She Needs To Be Loved

She cries every night
tears streaming down her face;
She needs to be loved again
she's forgotten the taste.

The taste of the sweet kiss
that once made her smile;
She needs to be held again
if only for a little while.

She needs someone to talk to
when she needs a friend;
She has a broken heart
that she feels cannot mend.

She needs to be loved
forget the tears;
She needs someone who'll be there
forever throughout the years.

All she thinks about
are the times you had together;
You both said
you would be forever.

She needs someone there for her
she knows she can trust;
This isn't just a want
this is a must.

With all the signs of "true love"
she has been shown
She still cries at night
'cause she's still alone.

She needs to be loved again
someone's baby girl;
Someone who will tell her
she is his world."

I put it in the middle of some of her books, maybe someday when I'm gone or when I'm not, she will get to read it.

She finished cooking around 7 pm in the evening, she make Amala to the soup and we ate together happily.
We gisted for an hour before I suggested which should stroll out to buy some suya.
I hold her tightly by her hand as we walk happily together to the suya post.

" why is suya sold at night? " she asked. I looked at her thinking of an answer but non came .

" before you and I were born, this thing called suya has been in existence and it's been sold at night because it's a night business. Don't ask questions too big for an answer " I said then I give her a playful punch.

After buying the suya, we were heading back home when we came in contact with Moses. I wouldn't say he's looking cool.

" who do we have here, your boyfriend " I said as I point towards Moses direction for marvelous to see.

" he's never my boyfriend " she retorted.

" marvelous can I talk to you for a minute please " he said, ignoring my existence. Anyway I never care.

" If you can't tell me right here, maybe you should forget it " she said as she made to move away from him.

" marvelous!!! It's very important. Listen to me! It's important " he screamed.

" maybe I should just excuse you guys insted " I said as I made to move backward but marvelous drag me back.

"No!!! You are going nowhere, if he can't say it here, then he should forget it!!! " marvelous said with an action .

" very well then " Moses said as he look at me with an angry face. " this guy you claim you love so much is a scammer, so you think a guy will be handsome like this without having a girlfriend, not even girlfriend but girlfriends. He's lying to you, a fat lady in 200level is even carrying his baby. He have multiple girlfriends all around the campus I can't mention. You claim you love this guy, if truly he love you, why didn't he tell you the truth about the lady she impregnated. He's here ask him, he can't deny it " Moses said with a hand demonstration that point exactly at me.
I looked at marvelous, her smile is gone, I await her to ask me the deadly question which I cannot deny, but the matter later choose a different route.

" Moses are you done or you still have something else to say " she asked.

"marvelous didn't you hear all I said, this guy is a lier... "

" that's enough, I won't stand here and watch you insult my boyfriend. excuse me " she said then she drag me away with her.

I was silent all the way back home, I couldn't even say a word to her, I was engulfed with guilt...
I couldn't start a conversation with her, what I could only do was to stare at the floor.

" are you thinking about what he said, forget it, they are just a trash " she said as she move closer to kiss me.

" let eat " she said then she put a suya meat in my mouth. I chew slowly as I watch her innocent mind. How do I tell her the truth? That kept running through my mind.

My night with her was solo...she stared at me through out the night but I never touch her. The guilt in me couldn't make me touch her. I was scared...that's the truth, Scared of saying the truth.

The following morning after I left marvelous place, I head straight to jummy house, I would rather fight fire with fire.

She was preparing breakfast when I got there, she smiled at me but I was too angry to return the smile.

" good morning my love " she greeted in a baby voice.

" the guy standing right before you is not your love " I retorted.

" stop it, I don't like it. You are not even caring " she mumbled.

" caring? What a shit!!! I never like you, I hate fat girls, you are not my type, I can never love you! Never!! " I fired angrily.

" why? Have you forgotten I have your child in me " she said.

"That's nonsense!!! so you now went around broadcasting it all over the campus that you are pregnant for me? even the house dog knows. So ridiculous " I fired angrily.

" see I'm pregnant and I'm proud of it. I can even slay with it, so far it have a father " she said as she roll her eyes stylishly.

" Aye MI, edakun egbami " I muttered as I grab my head.

" see, there's a Yoruba proverb that says 'Obirin ti o ba ti loyun fun eni, obirin na ti koro ni ale eni' ( when a woman is pregnant for a man, that woman is no longer that man side chick or girlfriend) " She said.

" so what's that suppose to mean ?" I asked in an angry tone.

" meaning, I'm your wife to be, so far I have your child in my womb " she fired back.

" oh really? Let me tell you something, You see that thing in your womb, if you didn't get rid of it. I'll do it myself " I said then I head angrily out of her room.

Out of anger, I went straight to a chemist shop. I know a chemist man that is very close to me as a brother so I head to his shop.

" Ay how far " he said just as I entered his shop.

"Egbon I'm not fine " I replied.

"what is it? " he asked silently, and without hesitation I voiced it out.

" I need an abortion pill"

To be continued...

Please don't forgetcomment. I appreciate you guys comment on my last post

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2019
oladele00:
Nice story bro.. I graduated from AAUA in 2015 and am really proud of what you are doing here... Well, you mentioned Aye-lala ooo when you went to visit your baby mama I.e the ugly... Well, the ayelala is mostly used by the ilaje indigenous indigenes of ondo state. You have done remarkably well bro and am proud of u.. I want you to engage in an exotically exotic affair with the mentioned gorgeous damsels in this story.. Bleep and narrate your sexcapades for the readers to be glued to their phones... One Luv from the university of Jos, school of postgraduate study ....

Wao. This actually got me smiling. Thanks for wishing me well bro

1 Like

Re: Aduke by dawno2008(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2019
Nice update, I only hope AY won't do something stupid and have a murder case on his hands.
And pls watch out for some slight typos, mixing he for she kills the mood of the reader, #my observation.
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2019
#Aduke

#Episode 7

There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one.

I bought the abortion pill from the chemist shop be then I head straight to my place. Through out the way, I was thinking of how to dissolve the pill into a drinkable substance for jummy to consume.

I know that my legs are walking, but my thoughts are too far away.
I made a hit with someone and I almost knock the person down. The pill I'm holding dropped from my hand and the person helped pick it up.

I was brought back to life as I made to apologize to the person, but he was just smiling.

" oko Adesewa how are you " he said as he stretch forward his hand.

"I'm good, it seems you know me " I replied after shaking hands with him.

" of cos I do, my name is opeyemi, people call me chorus. I used to read your story. We've talked on phone before, I bet if you can still remember " he said as he put on a smile.
I cracked my brain for seconds then I remembered.

" of cos I do, you ain't too bad to recognize, I mean your voice " I said while trying to force out a smile.

" I think this belong to you " he said then he gave me the abortion pill.
I collected it from him then I stare back at him. I didn't know whether to say thank you or keep quite.

" maybe you should rethink your decision before giving her" he said then he went his way.

That moment I felt like trowing the pill away, but I still held on to it, it seems to be the only option left for me to choose.

I got home and I met Ruth sitting in front of my door. I was surprise to see her so I quickly hide the abortion pill in my pocket.

"Cinderella, you could have call me before coming to my house " I said just as I saw her.

" my house is just a stone thrown from yours, and besides my charming prince is worth waiting for " she said then she kiss my lips.
That was the first and I wasn't expecting it. I smelt something familiar in mouth, due to experience I got to know what it is.

"Ruth... Did you smoke? " I asked wearing a confuse look.

"No I didn't, I collected some weed from the smokers outside your house. I ate some and I still have some with me " she said as she show me the weed in her hand.

"shit!!! Why will you eat weed " I muttered slowly to her.

" cuz I need the courage!!! The courage to tell you that I love you, the courage to tell you that you've stole my heart, the courage to look into your eyes and kiss you without the fear of you turning me down, the courage to express my feelings to you without the fear of feeling ashame, the courage to tell you these three words, I love you " she said.

That particular moment I forgot about jummy and her pregnancy. I stood there looking at Ruth beautiful eyes, she deserves a better person to show her true happiness of love.

" I understand how you feel, I want to feel the same way for you but things ain't working the way I want. You might end up getting hurt and I don't want that for you.... "

" I can't be more hurt than I am right now, cos I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and you are pushing me away, how do you expect me to feel " she cut in with tears running down her eyes.

I couldn't stand it, so I quickly hug her, her tears was about calling mine, so I hugged her to restrain back myself.

" I love you Ruth, I know I do. I... I... Just don't want to see you get hurt. " I said as I hug her tightly.
She didn't reply, she just kept shedding tears...

Tears are words that need to be written. But only few can understand it.

I love Ruth, I love Marvelous and I love Rita, What's happening to me?

Love could be so difficult...

I decided to share my problem with my friends perhaps they could advise me on what to do. I told last Don and Apple Boy my heart ache a day we are all together.

" Aweedy wetin dey do you? You ain't new to this package na, you have once control 9 girls at the same time before. How com you can't handle just 3 girls " Last Don said.

" Aweedy you dey fall my hand, you don dey sleep ooo, you dey dull yourself. Just 3 girls they give you problem. I remember when you Bleep, yetunde, Vanessa, tolani, Adunni, Blessings, chioma, labake, Ifeoma and faith back in those days and nothing sup " apple boy said in a rapid way but I cut him off.

" I never love any of them, but these three girls are special. I feel something for them " I said slowly.

"you dey craze! thunder fire love " last Don cursed.

" aye love ko ni da " apple boy added.

" Aweedy, you know what, go and smoke some weed, listen to burna songs. Your brain will come back to normal. Insted of you to talk about how to deal with jummy you are disturbing your mind about just 3 girls " last Don said as he hiss away angrily.

" Speaking about jummy, I bought an abortion pill from Egbon yesterday. But I don't know how I'm going to give her to use " I said as I Look at the two of them.
They both burst into laughter before replying me.

" Now you are acting like a man, that one is simple, you will just pretend as if you love her, you will show her some love then she will fall for it " last Don said.

"you can even Bleep her again, she will be happy. It will makes the work easier. Don't you know " apple boy added.

"emmm... I'm not buying the idea of fucking her again, my dick can never rise before that fat girl, but showing her love in a pretence is something I can try " I said and they both nodded to the idea.

" call her now and tell her some sweet words " last Don said as he give me my phone to call jummy.

" I don't have her number " I replied swiftly.

" don't worry, I have her number " apply boy said as he pass his phone to me. Last Don and I look at him, wondering how he got jummy number but we later leave the question for another day questioning.

I collected the number then I run a call through to Jummy.

Me : hello

Jummy : hello love

Me : huh love? How do you it's me.

Jummy : I have your number na.

Me : OK, how are you today.

Jummy : I'm fine and you

Me : I'm okay.

Jummy : I'm surprise to see your call.

Me : what do you mean

Jummy : you know what I mean, we are not in good terms,

Me : I know, I decided to change that shit today.

Jummy: oh really?

Me : yes, I believe we are destined to be together, I see no reason running away from destiny.

Jummy : Wao!

Me : Yea, only a coward run away from battle.

Jummy : hmmmm

Me: it's high time I stop running away from you. We could make a perfect lover.

Jummy : of cuz, our relationship will be loud all over the campus.

Me: no, I wouldn't want it that way. Let just make it low and cool.

Jummy : whatever you say, I'm just happy to have you Ayomi.

Me : No problem, see you later.

Jummy : OK, love you dear.

Me : love you too.

My friends are waiting for me to end up the call before putting up their funny drama.

" Aweedy!!! woman no get brain I swear, see how you take code her " apple boy said as he give me a playful punch.

"the babe get money self, na her papa car she dey drive around. You go just dey use her as ATM. You no understand, you go just dey give her billing " last Don said but apple boy quickly cut.

"don't you know that's why I collect her number ni, if na me wey give her belle, I swear!!! that her accord car, na me go dey drive am for this school " apple boy said.

" you wan Bleep Aweedy wife? Thunder fire your prick there, the girl no fit gree for you self cos your agbere too much " last Don said and we all burst into laughter.

Evening arrived and I decided to go for a night reading inside the school.
When I got to my lecture studio, everywhere was full and noisy so I decided to use the other LT since I can't access the studio.

I sat alone on one of the long chair reading geomorphology. The LT I'm reading at happens to belong to the department of political science. The major population of students present with me are political scientist.

One thing about me, I hate politics. I was alone before, then people began joining me. There's this guy beside me saying shit about politics since he arrived and it been pissing me off.
He never care if someone is reading beside him, he just kept trowing political talks to his fellow course mate, and they were enjoying it, But I wasn't.

I tried to hold myself for a while cos I'm like an intruder borrowing their lecture room to read. When I couldn't hold it anymore I decided to voice out knowing fully well that I'm surrounded by political scientist .

"hey! Aproko of Toronto land, can't you reduce your voice, someone is trying to read here " I muttered with a serious face.
It caught their attention as they both stare at me.

" Shuuuuu! Okay, rejected budget of ikorodu local government, you have no voice here. If you can't cope, I guess you use the door " he replied and his friends echoed up in support of him.

" Oh really? seems you are multi-talented, Now listen up, your mate are at yaba left singing B for Bapple. Basically speaking you are supposed to be in a cage, cos your behavior is of no different to a castrated baboon deported from Addis Ababa.So bros pack well " I said and there was a noise again.

Doing this period I felt a tap on my shoulder, A female hand with some bangles packed my books and then drag me away from their mist.

" hey where are you dragging me to " I asked cos I'm yet to catch the lady face.

"somewhere cool to read " she replied without turning back. Well I followed her like a little child being drag by his elder sister to school.

She took me to the law LT's and that's where I got to see her face. She's the lady I freed along side with marvelous the day they got their ass in some angry festival Thugs.

" I've been searching for you all this while, just to say thank you to you one more time, but today is my lucky day. My name is folakemi, but you can call me Kemi. Anyone you want " she said as she put on a beautiful smile.

" folakemi is beautiful I prefer folakemi. My name is Ayo... "

" I know your name is Ayo " she cut in. I shrugged my shoulder as I help myself with a seat.

" very well then, it's nice seeing you again " I said as I stretch my hand forward.

"the pleasure has always been mine " she said as she receive the handshake.

We gets talking for a while and I get to know her more. She's a law student in 300 level and she's pretty good at talking.

I read for two more hours and before I know it, 10 pm arrived.

"ain't you going home " she asked.

" of cuz I am " I replied.

" you will see me off to my house ooo, cos you are the one that makes me read to this time and the school small gate will have been shut by now, Only the big gate will still be open and walking from big gate to my house is too dangerous for a pretty girl like me you know.... "

"I've heard you, I will see you off. which area do you you stay " I cut in.

" Adefarati " she replied with a happy grin.

"that's not a problem, I have a friend staying at Adefarati, if I can't get a bike to take me home tonight, I will spend the night at his place " I said.
She didn't look happy when I said that but she forced out a smile.

We pack our books and head out of the school, we talked more on the way and our talk was really into each other.
We got to her place before we knew it and I wave her goodbye. She didn't seems to like it but that didn't concern me.

I left her place to search for bike. Unfortunately I didn't see a bike, so I decided to spend the night with my friend apple boy since he's living around Adefarati.
I got to his place but I found a female slippers at his door step. I decided to give him a call before knocking.

Apple boy : Aweedy how far.

Me: I dey alright. Where you dey?

Apple boy : I dey house na.

Me : Ehen.. With who.

Apple boy : na me and one babe ooo. Na all night fucking we wan do tonight.

Me : Chai!!! Aye MI!!!

Apple boy : wetin do you?

Me : nothing good night.

I ended the call then I tried calling my bike man but I couldn't get through to him. After trying his number severally I decided give up.
I went back to the junction to find a bike but I met folakemi on my way.

" hey what are you still doing around " she asked.

"emmm... What are you still doing outside by this time?" I threw back.

" I want to get pour water but the shop has closed, so answer my question? " she asked.

"emmm... I couldn't get a bike, I went to my friend place, he's not around and... Can I spend the night at your place please..."

" I thought you won't ask " she cut in with a smile. She collected my books and walk twistily ahead of me.
My eyes caught a glimpse of her ass but I quickly take them off away.

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Episode 7b

We got into her room, she doesn't have a chair so I sat on her bed.

"are you hungry ?" she asked and I nodded firmly cos I'm damn hungry.

She quickly make an Eba for me,Believe me, the Eba was damn solid, rocky in nature . I appreciated her as I devour the Eba, I couldn't finish it cos it's a death sentence, so I ate the little I can.

I lied down on the bed to rest cos the Eba took part of my strength.
Folakemi began undressing herself, I thought maybe she want to have a shower, so I turned my face to the wall.
She went out of the room with a bucket of water, and due to the fact that I'm tired, I slept off.

Around the middle of the night, I've forgotten that I'm not in my room, so I was rolling about when my hand felt a succulent substance. I wondered what it could be as I press it more harder to know the nature of what I'm holding.
Everywhere was dark so I couldn't see the thing I'm holding. During this time, I heard a slight moan then I felt a grab on my hand.
I almost flinch when I felt the grab on my hand, I wondered what it could be as the hand began moving my hand downward.
My hand was positioned on a slickly liquid substance, that was when I realized what I'm touching.

"sweet Jesus!!! This is pussy!!! " i screamed as I erupt out of my sleeping mood to the real life.
I quickly search for my phone in the dark then I on the flash light.
I saw folakemi sleeping beside me with a short night gown and also pantless. Her eyes are open, cos she's staring at me. I scratched my head for words to say cos I never met to touch her breast. I wondered how she got wet so easily.

" I'm really sorry, I didn't know... I mean...i never know I'm touching you... I'm as in... "

"it's fine" she cut in.

"I'm sorry I will sleep on the floor you can... " I never finish the sentence when she attack me with a kiss.
She moved her hand downward and hold my dick like a car gear. She found my dick hard like a cow horn, she probably think my dick want a pussy, not knowing that every guy dick erect when they wake up from a night sleep.

I was trying to fight her off, but she came attacking me more strongly. It was as if she is possessed by a demon cos her strength overtook mine. She rarely give me breathing space as she kept dipping out her tongue into my mouth.

" is this a rape or a crazy lust " I thought as I keep fighting her off.
She was on me, while I was under her breathing heavily like a defected goat.
My dick was hard by nature and with the way she's caressing my dick, it got no chance of getting soft.

( guys if you haven't be rapped by a lady before, you are missing some funs)

She pulled down my trouser a bit for my dick to come out, and before I could drag it up... I'm in.
She sat on my dick and I felt the warmness of her pussy. She won, there's no reasoning fighting a lost battle, so I just allow her to do the riding.

I got lost with pleasure, so I Bleep her in return. While she was riding me, her breast kept bouncing and hitting each other, I couldn't take my eyes off it so I grabbed them with a retarding force.
I fumbled her breast at first, then I turned it to a rough squeezing as the pleasure advance.
She increase her jumping rate on my dick when I touch her breast, and that gave me the clue of her sexual "weak point "

She bend her body a little as she insert her right breast into my mouth. I guessed she want some sucking, so I gave her what she want.
I sucked her breast with cruelness, taking my time on each of her nipples. She enjoyed it as she Ice-Cream slowly on my dick.

"do you still want to Bleep or you are tired " I asked after she squirt out her first release.

" I still want to Bleep but I'm tired " she muttered slowly.

I took charge of the situation by turning her around. I spread her leg widely apart then I thrust in deeply into her honey pot.
She entwined her leg around me as I balance the fucking equation on her pussy.
I bleeped her in a pleasurable way and she enjoyed every bit of it.
I pulled out after 30 minutes and release on her bed, she love the sex and she want more, but the night was too short to go for an infinity sex, so I stopped her.

In order to write the book you want to write, in the end you have to become the person you need to become to write that book.
The only way to get the pregnancy out of jummy is by deceiving her with love.
I changed totally to jummy as I began to show her more care and compassion. She fell for it as every bit of my word drives her crazy like an untamed horse.

So many times, I was close to putting the abortion pill in her drinks, but I lack the courage to do it.
Whenever I want to put the abortion pill into a drink for her to take, My hand will be trembling and I will end up not putting it in.
This go on for a week, it got to some point, I forgot about giving her the abortion pill.
Little by little, the hatred I have for her began reducing. She seems to be a happy person that want a happy life, she just don't know the right path to take.

I was at her place one Saturday afternoon on a visit. She was cooking in the kitchen while I was in her room watching a movie on my phone.
She rushed Out from the kitchen to give me a phone call.

" who is that? " I asked silently before collecting her phone.

" it's my mom" she replied as she hand me the phone. I quickly compose myself as I clear out my throat.

Me: good afternoon Ma

Mummy jummy : good afternoon my son. How are you

Me : I'm fine Ma.

Mummy jummy : God bless you my son.

Me : Amen Ma.

Mummy jummy : my daughter told me alot about you.

Me : yes Ma

Mummy jummy : and I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Me: yes Ma.

Mummy jummy : she said you guys have been dating for a long time.

Me : yes Ma.

Mummy jummy : I was happy when she said you've proposed to her

Me : hun? (Aye MI) yes Ma.

Mummy jummy : you are blessed my son, just let me know when you are ready so that I can let her father know.

Me : (Mo daran) OK Ma.

Mummy jummy: take care of yourself my dear.

Me : thank you, and you too Ma.

I returned the phone back to her then I head out of the room to clear out my head.

It is harder to crack prejudice than an atom. I couldn't believe she told her mom the nonsense that I've propose to her. I felt like just cutting the whole thing, but I calm down my nerves as I return back to the room.
He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool. So I decided to remain calm but my head is running crazily mad.

She was in the kitchen when I entered, And due to what her mom said, I decide it best I take my leave, who knows maybe the next call will be from her Dad.
I bend to pick my phone on her bed when my eye caught a glimpse of something in her trolley.
I took a closer look at it to be sure I'm seeing the right thing. I got perplexed as I rethink the situation.

" Is this a menstrual pad or pampers, what's a pregnant lady doing with a menstrual pad, does a pregnant person menstruate? " I thought wildly.

To be continued....

Don't forget to drop your views about this episode

3 Likes

Re: Aduke by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
ghen ghen!!!

my gut told me that Jummy was lying about her pregnancy but I kind of like her character sha... For me it's better to be with someone who is crazily in love with you than been with another whom your crazily in love with (if you know you know)

sweet update
Re: Aduke by Sensitivity1254: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
E be like say she don con you with fake pregnancy
Re: Aduke by Gswaggsprince: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mad oh this story is getting out of hands can't wait for its conclusion God bless d writer and more grace to ur elbow more inspirations and skills to put through
Re: Aduke by Tinney104(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
I can't stop laughing since morning, hmmmmn
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
#Aduke

#Episode 8

Everything In life have a beautiful ending.If It's not beautiful, then believe me it's not the end, It's just the beginning Of something more beautiful.

I couldn't be sure of what I'm thinking, is it pads from her last menstrual period? Or is it a current flow pads? Or is it the pregnancy way?
Those were the questions that kept bubbling up my mind, and I couldn't provide an answer to any cos I was so confused.

I decided to count the pads to put my thinking straight. I counted Five pads, so any reduction in the pads will mean something... something more than just fishy.

After I left her place, I head straight home to breathe out my thoughts.
She told me that she's pregnant and I bought it, I never for once care to investigate if she's truly pregnant, or even if the pregnancy is mine. I just went foolishly ahead like the goats in Animal farm.

I told my friends about what I saw and they were both like 'really? '

" Aweedy if... If I should get you right you mean jummy is menstruating?" apple boy asked in a confused tone.

" I never said she's menstruating, I said I saw a menstrual pad in her trolley..."

"apparently she is! " last Don cut in.

" I can't believe you can't comprehend few lines of English, I didn't say she's menstruating, I only saw pads" I said in a disgust manner.

" oh seriously? are you that daft? Seeing pad in her trolley can only mean one thing, and which is? " last Don said as he face apple boy for the completion.

" she's not pregnant!!! " apple boy completed.

" you've just been scammed bro " last Don added.

"holy shit!!! " I muttered.

"wait... You said you release inside her right? " apple boy asked and I nodded in response showing him that I did.

"Well this is quite a shock, we were literally caught with our pants down.. "

"That's literally not what literally means " I cut in.

" perhaps you are an impotent " last Don added.

"Really? you can't be too sure, maybe you should give me your girlfriend to confirm " I said with a firm reaction.

" you got to be out of your mind, so about the pad stuff, what do you do? " last Don asked calmly.

"what I did was that I counted the remaining pads which was five, and any reduction in the pads will mean something " I replied.

"of coz, it will mean that you are an impotent " apple boy said and we all laughed to it.

"there's this question I want to ask, do pregnant women menstruate? " I asked and they both look at me with a wired face.

" sorry bro, do we look like a pregnancy consultant? or what do you even takes us for? " Last Don asked with his hands in the air.

"health center service attendant? " apple boy added. I knew they are playing me so I pushed them out of their teasing world.

"hey I'm being serious here, I need an answer " I muttered.

" okay okay, I wouldn't say pregnant women menstruate, literally they don't, but some do, not really like menstruating, but their's, is due to some health issues or something more complicating..."

"like generic complications " apple boy cut in last Don speech.

"exactly " last Don concluded. I took a deep breath as lie down on the bed.

All play and no work never make Jack a dull boy, neither does it make him a smart boy. The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
High grades doesn't just fly from above, you gonna work your butt to get it. Yea I know school is fun except for exams, but without exams does it have a purpose?

I might not be the serious type, but I know one thing, carry over is real. and there's only one way to avoid it, hard reading.

Test were knocking at my door step and I can't say if I'm really prepared for it. One thing about me, when I read well for test, I hardly do have problems reading for exams, cos it will just be like a revision to me.
So literally, I do work my butt harder during the test period rather than the exam period.

I'm not the library going type, but I was given an assignment that requires my presence at the library, it was more of a research work.

I went to the library with a mission and while solving the mission I met with some folks.

I was searching for the book to lay out my research methodology from when I felt a hard grab on my shoulder. I turned back only to see Moses standing beside me with some two other guys as an accompany.

" hey idiot, it's quite a while " I greeted as I brought out a smile.

" how are you doing foolish? " he returned just as I expected.

"yea... guess you are too foolish to notice that I'm doing great " I replied back with a smile.

" interesting, I guessed you too is too blind to see that you are in a big mess " he said as he look back at his two friends.

" maybe I'm too blind to see, I guessed you are too daft to realize that you are in the school library. You wanna kick my ass in the library, I'll file your rustication letter. " I said then I walk away from them.

" you won't be so lucky next time " he said after me, but I subbed him.

I sat down to process some reading since my mission is yet to be accomplished.

" is that planing studio? " that came from the lady sitting next to me.

"hell yeah... How do you know It's planning studio?" I asked. She smiled a little lightly before replying me back.

" I studied your course " she replied calmly.

"you studied my course? I don't get you " I asked confusedly.

" okay here it is, I'm a master student. I'm here doing my master in planning, so all these are things I was taught during my undergraduate days" she replied and that got me wowed.

" Oh really, I can really make use of your brain here, I'm on this killing assignment and it been giving me though time perhaps you can be of a little help here " I said.

"let me see " she said as she collected the work from me. She helped me with it and she completed my mission. I was so happy that I gave her high five, She's really a genius.
We read for a while then we exit the library together. We were walking together so I decided to trow up a conversation.

" I don't even ask for your name, I guessed my priority on the assignment makes me to forget... By the way I'm Ayomide, and my loved name is Oko Adesewa " I said.

" well anyway my name is Adejoke, but you can call me joke in short " she said with a smile.

" nice name Ms Adejoke, I would love to be your friend. So can you tell me more about yourself, you know just to walk our way down till we see a bus " I said. She shrugged her shoulders a little as she clears her throat.

"I don't know the charm you use on me but I think I like you, I don't give guys this close audience but you got me really talking, so ask me whatever you wish to know " she said. I love what she said and we got talking. Our talk was really into each other and we became friends more quickly than I thought. We exchanged contacts and I promised to give her a call.

I got home quite hungry so I quickly cook some noodles to fight away the Hunger. Just as I finished cooking, baba dudu entered.

" oh No, this isn't good " I muttered just as I saw him. Without even saying a word, he went ahead and search for fork.

"hey wetin you wan do with fork " I asked knowing fully well that he want to join me in eating the noodles.

"wetin dem dey use fork do? Digging burial ground? Alaye shift make I sit, no be only you sabi chop indomie " he replied.

"baba dudu don't you have any sense of humor? I cook only two noodles and you still wan follow me chop am" I said.

"na grammar be that one wey you dey talk, I never chop since morning, I now see food Make I no chop Abi, I go chop this one ooo" he said then he drag the noodles closer to himself.

"whatever" I muttered then I head out to buy 'kulikuli ' since baba dudu won't let me eat the noodles in peace, I'll rather choose to drink gari than to compete with baba dudu on two noddles.

On my way to buy kulikuli, Rita called.

Rita : hello

Me : hello dear

Rita : where are you ?

Me : I'm at home. How are you?

Rita : I'm not fine my roommate is crying

Me : crying? Why is Cindy crying?

Rita : your friend apple boy broke up with her

Me : oh...i... I didn't know

Rita : I thought you guys are close

Me : yes we are I just don't know that he have broken up with her.

Rita : I don't think you guys are close cos they have been fighting for over a week now.

Me : oh... He didn't tell me anything. So what do you want me to do now.

Rita : just help me to tell him that he's a douche, an idiot, A fool....

Me : hey hey take it easy.

Rita : take what easy? She loved your friend with all her heart and your friend ended up sleeping around like a dog and he's not even ashame of it. Tell him that he's a bastard.

Me : hey that's enough, I won't let you insult my friend just like that.

Rita : ooooh, so you are now defending your friend now Abi. What makes me think that you are different from him

Me : I guess you should drop this.

Rita : I'm not dropping anything. If your friend can do such a horrible thing to my friend, so will you.

Me : hey do we have a quarrel or something before ?

Rita : you guys are birds of the same feathers

Me : I'm not my friend.

Rita : I never said you are, you might be worst.

Me : thank you, I'm ending the call.

Rita : how dare you drop the call when I'm still talking to you.

Me : you are trying my anger, but you won't succeed. Let me tell you something, the fact that you are the one that called doesn't mean I can't drop the call from here. So get that into your head, you see this number, never call it again cos I can never be with a lady that can't control her anger.

I ended the call then head back home. out of annoyance, I forgot the kulikuli I wanted to buy due to what happened, and beside an hungry man is very prone to anger.

When I got home, I decided to clear off my mind on the social media. After chatting randomly for a while on facebook, I decided to use the whatsapp.
I met Aduke online and I've quite miss her company, so I messaged her first.

Me : hello friend

Aduke : oko grace

Me : who is oko grace?

Aduke: you na

Me : it's oko Adesewa not oko grace.

Aduke : oko grace how are you.

Me : wait who is this grace?

Aduke : Hanhan you've forgotten her so quickly

Me : just tell me who she is

Aduke : the grace in your story, Sexcapade with the neighbors daughters. The one that broke your head and you loss your memory.

Me : oh...

Aduke : yes... Seriously I like that grace ooo

Me : why won't you like her since you guys share one thing in common. And that's wickedness

Aduke: see if I'm the grace I will hit your head even more harder.

Me: that goes without saying.

Aduke : what?

Me : meaning I shouldn't underestimate your wickedness.

Aduke : whatever.

Me: no problem. Tiny voice

Aduke: Don't call me tiny voice again.

Me : tiny voice

Aduke : I will vex ooo

Me:really? Can you really get mad at me?

Aduke: I can and I will.

Me : good luck with that.

Aduke : I will still vex now.

Me : who's holding you.

Aduke : lol oko grace. That reminds me that your story Adesewa, all those things happened to you

Me : Not all.

Aduke : so you have a baby named Ewatomi?

Me: No but that's what we wish to call our daughter.

Aduke :so Adesewa didn't give birth before dying.

Me : let me just say this, the story is of two part my own aspect ends when Adesewa died, the baby Ewatomi and the life after wasn't mine anymore. It's someone's .

Aduke : so Adesewa died truly.

Me : yes.

Aduke : I'm sorry about that. So have you move on.

Me : I can't really say I've move on

Aduke : then what's holding you back, you are too young to live a life you are living.

Me : actually I have 3 girls that I don't understand how I feel towards them. I've been thinking of giving one of them the love I gave to my late love.

Aduke : that sounds nice.

Me : Yea...

Aduke : I just want you to be happy.

Me : I know... Nice chatting with you today, bye bye.

Aduke : you are logging out.

Me : yes.

Aduke : Oko grace, help me to greet grace.

Me: big head, it's oko Adesewa not oko grace. Bye bye.

I heard my stomach singing hungry men song, So I helped my situation with a cornflakes.

3 Likes

Re: Aduke by Sensitivity1254: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
No allow Jummy the pig of Cassablanca to mugu you o
Re: Aduke by iamdynamite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow,I love this story.....thumbs up guy you are good

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Nigeria Was Sinking When Buhari Took Power -soyinka / Literature Section Awards 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 555
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.