Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Aduke - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Aduke (17380 Views)

The Trials Of Aduke:episode One. / The Tribulations Of Aduke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
#Aduke

Narrator :Aderibigbe Ayomide(oko Adesewa)

Whatsapp :08105835201

#Episode 15

Nothing is as sweet as father and son relationship. Being called the moma pride makes you feminine, being called the daddy boy makes you a brat. But when you roll quite well with any or both of them, that makes them your best buddy. But African parents ain't like that, only few trained their children to be their friends.

I acted as if I didn't know my dad, and he rolled in with the game. I couldn't wait to have a chat with him so I texted him to call me as soon as he can.

Rita has been wanting to see me for quite a while now, but due to the time of some of my papers I couldn't get to see her as she desire.
I decided to take a bike to her place just to see how she's faring.
I was about knocking on her door when my dad call came in.

Me : hello dad.

Dad : how are you son.

Me: I'm not fine, where on earth do you see that hippo

Dad : you mean jummy?

Me: Godamn yes!

Dad : ain't you the one that gave me her number

Me : unbelievable, I gave you her number?

Dad: of cos, along with some stubborn she goat number

Me: shit, that must be a mistake.

Dad : really? She is the only one that was easy for me to woo, the rest are just so stubborn.

Me: you should have know that something good don't come easily.

Dad : what do you mean?

Me : I mean seeing that girl with you is totally out of it?

Dad : in what way?

Me : have you met with her

Dad : you mean?

Me : I mean, you know na.

Dad: oh not at all, I just saw her today.

Me : good don't Bleep her ooo, and if you wan Bleep her, use like 5 original kiss condom.

Dad : Kilode!!! She get leprosy for pussy?

Me : it would have been better if it's leprosy.

Dad : you mean she got something more like Trichomoniasis?

Me : what the... What does that mean.

Dad : 3rd stage of Virgina problem.

Me : oh shit, that's not it .

Dad : then talk to me son.

Me : she's a lier. If you just touch her like this. Na pregnancy.

Dad : shuuu

Me : if you let her in she might destroy your home. our home so it's better you know the kind of package you play with her. She's dangerous.

Dad : I understand you son.

Me :you always have.

Dad: so moma ain't hearing.

Me: she never does. Not from me.

Dad : that's my son. Do you need cash.

Me: No I'm okay for now. Take care of yourself dad.

I ended the call then I knocked on Rita door. I got no response so I knocked on the door again.i was about turning my back to leave when I heard some whispering voice from the room.

" so she's inside, why is she not opening " I soliloquised.
I bend my back then I peep through the key hole. I saw her sitting on her bed and beside her is another person whom I couldn't picture out and I'm very sure is a guy because I saw his leg.
I knocked on the door again, this time harder but I got no response, so I decided to give her a call.

Me: hello

Rita : hello Ay.

Me : oh now it Ay. Anyway how are you?

Rita : I'm fine .

Me : OK... Where are you, I'm outside your room.

Rita : oh sorry I'm in school reading.

Me : oh really?

Rita : yes.

Me: OK where are you in school maybe I should come and meet you.

Rita : no You don't have to worry

Me :well I insist.

Rita : just forget it you can't come.

She ended up the call then she switch off her cell phone.
Now it's clear to me where she's going. She never hang up on me before and now that she did, definitely something is attached to it.

Time is precious, but I have to waste my precious time waiting outside her door for her.
I love playing games I know fully well that I'm on the winning side.
I waited outside for more than 3 hours and I started imagining the kind of sex they could be having... Jess I felt so jealous. I hate sharing what I have, especially woman. I don't like sharing my woman with anyone.

I secure a hiding spot then I began surveillance. I wouldn't want them to see me when they erupt from the room, so I stayed hidden.
After waiting for almost 4 hours, they finally came out. I watched as they both walk hand in hand out of the room.
They kissed almost 3 times publicly before they went out of my view.
I've gotten what I needed but I need more confirmation so I sneaked inside her room when she see her new lover off.

I got inside her room and I met the bed in great disorder. I sniffed the air and I can perceive recent sex.
I checked beside her bed and I saw 3 used condoms with sperm inside it.

" sweet hell, he bleeped my Rita so hard " I muttered to myself.

I felt so hurt and jealous about everything I saw, I couldn't react to the situation so I put myself at calm.
I helped arrange back her bed and room, I even dispose the 3 used condom into her waste bin.
I sprayed her room with an air freshener cos all the crempies are smelling so annoyingly .

After arranging the room back to my taste, I sat on the bed then I began playing candy crush on my phone, even though I never like the game.
Anger is part of human, but knowing how to control the anger makes a better human. While I was playing the game, I'm not really into the game, my mind were just roaming about with various thought.
I began to think, do I really need to judge her? I literally is not loyal to her. At least I cheated on her with some girls not even one or two. But I hate sharing my woman with other.

She entered and she saw me on her bed. She was so shocked that she almost have an attack.

" when did you get here? " she threw out.

" some minutes ago, how are you ?" I asked with a smile but she didn't reply me.
I can imagine her thoughts so I kept smiling to myself.
She looked beside the bed and I'm sure that she's looking for the used condoms. So I quickly set her free from her bondage.

" oh if you are looking for the condoms it's in the waste bin. It sucks alot " I said pointing my hand at the direction of the waste bin.
The expression on her face wasn't good, pretty more sober.

" let be honest... He does Bleep more than I do? " I asked and all I could get was a big burst of tears.

"Ay I'm sorry " she said in a sober way.
I moved closer to her then I wipe the tears off her eyes.

"you can't be sorry for something done intentionally " I said and she gave her cry's more boost.

"Ay please forgive me, I'm so sorry, I didn't know what got over me. Ay I'm sorry please " she said in a very pitiful way.

" I'm not angry. Please stop crying. Let me tell you something, this world is too big and short to live a life of sorry and tears. No guy deserve your tears, not even me. If you find happiness in him, then go for it, even though I'm feeling so jealous right now, but I still have to let you go. Yea... I loved you, I can't deny that but you choose differently, you choose to share your heart. . You didn't break my heart, you only broke my trust. And I can find it back to you. Maybe we ain't met for each other... You are not just the Adesewa I hope to find, cos only her can love no one else but me. Sorry it have to end this way, it's a path you choose not me. Now I will have to go and learn how to forget you, but you will always be my friend. Maybe one day I'll write of you " I said then I head for the door.

One of my weakness is seeing someone in tears, even when I see babies crying I do feel hurt, I rather take my eye off or leave the scene.
Tears only brings back one memory to me... It's hard to see your lover dying in tears and later died with tears and there's nothing you could do, than just to watch her die. Only someone that wore this shoe can understand the pain. It's a lifetime pain.
Nothing get me more moody than that, that's why I can't stand seeing tears, the images will just flash back, and Rita was trying to bring the images, so I had to leave her.

I needed someone to cheer me up, so I head to baba dudu place. Unfortunately he wasn't at home so I decided to call one of my funny friends.
I couldn't search for too long on my contacts list so I just click on someone in my call log favorite and it happens to be Aduke

Aduke : hiiii oko grace you remember me today.

Me : yea. How are you?

Aduke : are you good, what's wrong with your voice?

Me : nothing...maybe it's the network.

Aduke : you think so?

Me : yea

Aduke : I don't think so, the network is clear it's your voice or do you have catarrh?

Me : No.. Yes. I got cold.

Aduke : Ehya sorry, have you use drugs ?

Me :not yet but I will.

Aduke : so any gist?

Me : I was hoping you will have.

Aduke : Hmmm let me think.

Me :ok.

Aduke : OK let me tell you something that happened today.

Me : I said it. Ladies always have a gist.

Aduke : what do you mean?

Me : trying to turn me to a gossip partner.

Aduke : you are not serious, Sebi you are a writer you suppose to have gist na

Me : so being a writer makes me a garrulous?

Aduke : huh?

Me : does it make me a talkertive?

Aduke : Hahan I did not say that. Well maybe.

Me : so what's the gist?

Aduke : I can't even remember

Aduke : like seriously.

Me :ok... I'll call you some other time.

Aduke : wait are you hanging up?

Me : yes I am.

Aduke : just like that.

Me : what ... Do I need to take permission from Queen Elizabeth of Toronto before I press the red button.

Aduke : No, why not take permission from Alaafin of oyo before ending a call with a lady. Silly boy.

Me : really. Don't worry I'll get back on you.

Aduke : there's nothing you can do.

Me : Awe Lo

Aduke did quite a job in changing my mood, and I never regretted calling her.
She's like a total stranger to me, I only know few things about her and yet we do communicate as if we are childhood friends.

People will never let go of something they love, but sometimes that thing is never coming back.
Rita find it hard to let me go, but I did that so easy without a second thought.
Once in a guy thought, he will just wish that he's single, maybe ladies do have that kind of thought but I'm very sure about guys.
Sometimes having more than one girlfriend is a problem and for people like me that are cursed by nature with numerous girls is...' hurricane '
Even if a guy have 30 girlfriends, he will still feel hurt when one of them break up with him, that's what makes every woman special and unique. There's something she's doing that the other isn't doing, and there's something the other is doing that she's not doing. Everyone is with that unique talent. guys with multiple girlfriends can relate.

Through out the examination period, I was Adejoke sugar boy.
Luckily for me, some of our exams are being marked by the master students and she happens to be one of them. So I know for sure that my Avers results will going to be great. Anyway I read for it, but her help also matters.

Two days to the end of my paper, I decided to go say hi to mercy since I won't be staying for too long in school after the end of the examination.

Some minutes after I got to her place, the rain began falling and it's clearly visible that it won't stop in time.

" you know... I can make use of a hot tea right now, only if I'm at my place " I said stylishly. all I want is a hot tea, but I couldn't ask her directly cos...maybe I'm sometimes shy with her.

" yeah, you know I can make use of a cuddle right now, only if my boo is here " she said and that got me demoralized. The future of my hot tea seems not to be clear.

" do you know how wonderful it will be if you can just make hot tea right now. Mother Nature will bless you " I said.

" common big head I need a cuddle from behind, don't you even understand my secret language ?" she asked and I quickly give her a response

" how can I understand your secret language when you don't understand my own Spanish language. I need hot tea! " I let out openly.

"oh, OK I'll make the tea and you'll give me a cuddle, deal? " she asked and I nodded.

She went into the kitchen then return later with a cup of hot tea which I collected from her with alot of joy.

" what's up with you and this cuddle of a thing. I'm not a fat guy. I'm not sure I can generate more heat than I have " I said while I sip in the tea.

" yea I'm a cat, I love being cuddle all the time, as in I love being with someone all the time like a teddy bear, you know being caress like a cat all the time... You know what I'm trying to say right... "

"yea I do " I cut.

" I love doing it with girls before but people begin to think that I'm a lesbian so I switched to guys but I regretted it cos most of the guys began to think differently, They were thinking maybe I'm into them and they will begin to use it as an advantage to ask me out and... "

"so why do you think that I'm different from the other guys ? " I cut in with a question.

" I don't know, I haven't think of it. You seems harmless and I can trust you to some extent. And beside I can't help it, it's too cold and I need a cuddle." she said then she put on a baby face.

" OK come over " I said then I drop the mug of tea I'm holding. She was so happy that I can clearly read it in her face.
I was silent while I cuddle her, I couldn't think of nothing but my beautiful Adesewa, she's also a polar bear.

So far so good, my examination came to an end and I was busy discussing with my friends on how we gonna spend the mid break.

" I was thinking maybe we should to Lagos and catch some fun, there are some hot girls in Lagos that will drain our dicks " last Don said in his lusty way. Apple boy and I look at him with some crazy look then we give him some response.

"who and who dick are they draining? " I asked and apple boy quickly take over.

" help me ask him ooo, chimpanzee "

" see his neck like Adamawa flamingo. Woman no dey tire you " I added.

" no naa, okay do you guys have any suggestions? " last Don asked.

" I suggest we just go home and spend some time with our parents. " apple boy said but it was as if last Don was waiting for him to fall into his trap.

"Aweedy na because of Sade this idiot they talk this rubbish oo, since Sade don dey Akure, this idiot will want to go home cos of Sade and the gods of my ancestors will not let you see her Bleep" last Don fired back.

" you don't even need to include the gods of your ancestors, I'm pretty sure that this lad can't even see Sade bra " I said and apple boy goes like.

"ha! Me apple boy, se you dey challenge me ni? Aweedy it is me oo Apple boy "

" no, you for be pawpaw boy. You wan know Sade pass me ni? See I'm telling you the fact, Sade no be that kind babe wey you go fit Bleep and comot. " I retorted.

" Aweedy I want you to just challenge me as I challenged you doing Adesewa time, just challenge me Abeg " apple boy said boastfully.

" Suberu you know how many days Aweedy spend for military guide room. Alaye no compare yourself with Aweedy jor. " last Don responded.

" well, don't let underestimate him. Let leave our dear friend apple boy to go and suffer in the hand of my darling Sade. He might also have a story to write one day too, just like I did " I said.

"so what's our conclusion now? Where are we spending the break " last Don asked.

" I guess we should all go home, let give apple boy a chance with his crazy adventure" I said and last Don nodded in support.

" the two of you be doing like the 2 wise men there. I'll return with Sade by my side " apple boy muttered and that got last Don and I laughing like a tickled child.

" Aweedy can you listen to this Zimbabwe nematode?" last Don threw out.

" Seriously i heard him ooo, I heard the Nasarawa goat saying two wise men, as in your church no dey do Sunday school ?" I asked and we all laughed together.

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aduke

Episode 15b

Two days after the examination, I packed my things and left for home.
Marvelous is traveling home to Lagos while Ruth is going to Ibadan, so non of my lovers are in the same state with me so it gonna be a very lonely time for me.

A week after I got home, I received a call from mercy.

Mercy : hello oko Adesewa

Me : yes Aduke.

Mercy : I swear my body always do gis gis whenever you call me Aduke.

Me :really?

Mercy :yes, you are the only one that call me that name.

Me : not only me, your grandma also did.

Mercy : yea and she's far away now.

Me : how are you doing

Mercy : not good, everywhere is dry, no more students in school.

Me : oh...

Mercy : yes and I still have like two weeks before returning back to school.

Me : it gonna be a very boring weeks for you.

Mercy : Ay I miss you. I missed being cuddle by your arms and I miss the funny aspect of you.

Me: Wao. You know that you shouldn't miss me too much. You have your husband to miss.

Mercy : you are funny, he's not yet my husband but I miss him more.

Me : that's really a good thing to hear.

Mercy : I'm thinking of where to go for the remaining weeks left, I can't stay in akungba.

Me : so where will you go?

Mercy : I haven't decide

Me : or will you come to akure?

Mercy : your place?

Me : yes with me. Not my place but my father house.

Mercy : and your parents?

Me : of cos they will welcome you with open arms.

Mercy : like seriously

Me : hell yeah.

Mercy : Wao that's the greatest news ever, I thought of that too I'm not just sure the kind of parent that you have. You know Nigeria parents na.

Me : yeah I do, but my parents are my friends. We have good relationship.

Mercy : Wao, I'll come tomorrow. I can't wait anymore.

Me : it will be great, you will be the second girl I'm bringing in.

Mercy : Ehn who is the first?

Me : Not is, it was. And I'm oko Adesewa.

Mercy : oh I get it, you have alot to tell me about this your Adesewa.

Me : till we see then.

Mercy : yea, I can't wait to explore Akure with you and to also enjoy unlimited cuddle.

Me : like a snake or cat?

Mercy : both. Awon mejeji ni o like lati ma lo mo eyan.

Me : anyway see you soon.

Mercy :see you tomorrow oko Adesewa.

I told papa and mama about mercy, anyway they never have a problem with me entertaining guest.

Tomorrow arrived like a moving tortoise maybe for me but I'm sure it will be like a snail to mercy.
The day happens to be Saturday so both papa and mama ayo are at home.

I borrowed my dad car then I drive to the park to pick mercy up.
She was very happy to see me and I can't the deny the fact that I'm happy to see her too.
I drove her home to meet my parents and they welcome her warmly.

I didn't know what came over mercy as she began acting as if we have something going on infront of my parents. Immediately I introduced her to my mom, she began calling her iya oko mi, and Papa ayo, no way! he called him dad.
Women are always friendly so she relate easily with my mom.

My mom and dad were sitting together on an arm chair while mercy sat opposite to them.

" You are such a beautiful young lady my daughter, ay told us alot about you but I guess he's still hiding some stuff. cos what I'm seeing infront of me is a good wife material abi what do you say my husband? " my mom said while she face my dad for support.

" Absolutely, I've always love his taste, so you are telling me that you two are just friends or you are hiding something from us? " my dad asked with his eyes almost out of it sockets.

" don't mind oko Adesewa oo, two of us are really good friend and we understand ourselves better " mercy replied.

"OK so what's that your name again? " my dad asked.

" my name is Mercy sir " she answered.

"Mercy? " my dad asked with a puzzled reaction. " I thought he said... "

"Aduke " my mom cut in.

" oh. My name is also Aduke, but he's the only one that call me that " she replied.

" oh now everything is clear to us" my Mom said.

" he said you are a medicine student " my dad threw again.

"yes sir at UI " mercy added. .

" OK I think that makes us a family of science, we are also in medical Line , It's only him that choose to go for planning but he's still in medical line cos he can operate some hospital equipment. So Aduke enjoy your stay here with us " my dad said and that finalized everything.

I took mercy to the visitor room and I was about exiting the room when she hold my right hand.

" your parent are really lovely. " she said.

" yea... That's how I found them " I replied with a smile.

" so sit down and tell me about Adesewa " she said as she pull me down on the bed.

" yea... All I can say right now is that... she's as beautiful as you are and she got the type of smile that you have, she do stare at me just the way you are doing now, and I will have kiss her right now If it.. "

" then do it " she cut in.

I stared right into her eye ball and she did thesame. Our head began moving and I can almost feel the touch of her lips when I suddenly heard my mom clearing her throat.

"huh huh... Food is ready lovers " she said and that cut us out of our action.

What the Bleep!!

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by crossfm: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gr8 update as usual.I even thought that both of your nose will collide just like in the movie the 3 idiots.
Re: Aduke by Awesome3: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
nice update..... kudos
Re: Aduke by skubido(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aduke

#Episode 16

STORY SO FAR

My name is Ayo and this book I'm writing is mainly about me, every episode so far has been my past and experience in life.
This story Aduke is interwoven to one of my story Adesewa, which got me the name OKo Adesewa.
After the death of Adesewa, I came to Adekunle Ajasin university with the aim and hope of living a better life and majorly to move on.
I find it hard to fall in love again, almost all the ladies I met are in for lust and not love.
I was once a bad boy, I'm still but not as before. I got encountered with some ladies that choose to love me even though I'm not really into them. I also jam some "Agbako's " that want to make my body kakò but it doesn't.
I got framed up with an imaginary pregnancy from a lady whoose name is jummy.
I got friends and girlfriends which has been part of the journey so have. I have last Don and Apple Boy as my best pals while my girlfriends includes marvelous, Ruth, Rita just to mention few. I got fuckers too someone like Adejoke my senior colleague.

Life hasn't been fair with me, but sometimes you got to write your own story by yourself.
I met two ladies with the name Aduke, one is a facebook friend and the other is someone I got pinned down with.
There has never been a clear path in the journey of life, even the riches got alot of problems.
My path is full of dangers, sadness, bitterness, pain, tears, love, agony, depression but I kept living it with all the happiness that I got.

Previous on Aduke...

I took mercy to the visitor room and I was about exiting the room when she hold my right hand.

" your parent are really lovely. " she said.

" yea... That's how I found them " I replied with a smile.

" so sit down and tell me about Adesewa" she said as she pull me down on the bed.

" yea... All I can say right now is that... she's as beautiful as you are and she got the type of smile that you have, she do stare at me just the way you are doing right now, and I will have kiss her right now If ... "

" then do it " she cut in.

I stared right into her eye ball and she did thesame. Our head began moving and I can almost feel the touch of her lips when I suddenly heard my mom clearing her throat.

"huh huh... Food is ready lovers " she said and that cut us out of our action.

Episode 16

If you miss an opportunity don't fill ur eyes with tears.It may hide yet another opportunity lying in front of you.

I miss the shot, we were close to kissing each other and then boom!. Intermission! My mom interrupted.

We ate together as a family, but the rules of table manner was ignored. My mom never stop talking, my dad never stop supporting and mercy kept flowering the conversation with every spoon of a swallowed grain.

The following day, I was in the bathroom bathing when I heard my mom silently talking to mercy.
Her voice was low but I can psychologically put down the sounds coming out from her mouth down to a meaningful statement.

I know my mom well, what happened between mercy and I yesterday was something she wouldn't let to slide off without giving out a say.
I strained my ears and I was able to hear her more clearly.

"My daughter let me tell you something, a boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can not lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can not get him out of your mind. Well you said there's nothing between you guys but what I saw yesterday was more than something. Tell me do you love my son.? " my mom asked and I happily await for mercy response.

"actually it's complicated... I have someone I'm dating but lately... I don't know what's happening to me. It's like I'm betraying my fiance, I'm now sharing his love with someone else. I... I just like Ay.... But tell me about Adesewa she seems to be a 'forever' in your son heart., " Mercy said.

" you wanna know about Adesewa, he should have tell you. If I should start her story we are not going to leave here. Adesewa was a miracle, she came into my son life and she change him completely. sadly that she didn't live long enough to see the seed that she has planted. She will always be part of him no matter what... Well that's all I can say about her for now. So do you love my son? " she asked.

" let see how things turn out " mercy replied and the next thing I heard was a scream from my mom.

"Ay do you want to turn to fish in that bathroom! " that was when I realized that I've been bathing for more than 20 minutes... Yea I guess I'm turning into fish.

My parents went to their working place and it remained only mercy and I at home. Staying at home will be boring so I choose to take her out and besides I got alot of places to take her to.

"Mercy do you mind if we go catch some fun in town " I said and gasped loudly.

" I thought you will never say it. Yes we shall " she replied happily.

" I didn't remember saying shall we " I retorted and she came like.

"common big head let go"

" hmm... OK fortunately mom didn't go out with her car, let me go get her car key " I said as I moved towards the dinning table.

"Yes we are playing boo and bae " she let out unexpectedly which made me apply a frictional break

" sorry did just say something? " I questioned on the spot.

" yes. I said we are playing boo and bae " she responded.

" And what in the sweet hell is boo and bae? " I asked in a rather confusing way.

" Urrrghhh... as in it's like a game, I'll be the bae while you'll be the boo. A lovers game " she replied.

" lovers game? But we ain't lovers. Let play brother and sister " I said with a big grin.

" And what in the sweet heaven is brother and sister? " she retorted sharply.

" I'll be the brother while you will be the... "

" just shut up, you are so annoying!! " she cut in with an angry face.

" OK fine we are playing boo and bae " I said hoping that will cool her down, but it doesn't.

" whatever I'm not going anywhere again " she fired up.

" oh common I'm just joking..."

"and I'm not joking!!! " she cut in.
I studied her mood for a while then I observed some certain changes which requires some questioning.

" why are you angry? " I asked slowly.

" I never said that I'm angry, you are just so... I don't even know what to qualify you with. Anyway just go and pick the key and let go out " she said then I head for the key.

I took her to some lovely spot in town, she loved it and she began smiling again.

One thing that attracted me to mercy wasn't just her beauty but her smile that reminded me of someone's smile.

We had a little shopping and we bought same Polo's and top as if we are planning or preparing for a pre-wedding photo shoot.
We looked more like newly married couples cos our closeness was more like Romeo and Juliet.

I took her to the cinema later in the evening cos in all the sweetest place in the world, the cinema is part of my favorite cos watching movies not only set me in mood, it helps me to know more about what I need to know more. In short I love movies... Alot.

I'm not really a fan of an India movie but since mercy love watching Bollywood, I got to put my Hollywood on a hold.

We were watching an India movie titled "Always kabhi kabhi "
You'll never understand a book unless you open it, I won't have know the meaning of of kabhi kabhi if I didn't watch the movie, and it means sometimes. "Always sometimes "
It a high school movie of a Romeo and Juliet act, love was involved so I got closely engaged.

I caught mercy staring at me while I was watching the movie, I felt uncomfortable so I choose to ask why.

" Am I doing something wired or I got flies on my face? " I asked with sarcasm.

"Neither of the two, I'm just thinking about you and how you got obsessed by an India movie " she let out slowly as she move her hand on my chest.

" I'm not obsessed with it... I just love the movie and it's making me wanna-wanna say things I don't want to say " I said with a shuggle.

Mercy looked at me for another minute before she let out of another cat.

" you wanna talk about yesterday? " she asked.

"oh Jess! I'm in the middle of an interesting movi... Wait what is it about 'yesterday'? " I asked with a perplexed look.

"you know... Before your mom came in, you know... Before she interrupted. You were about doing something " she let out slowly.

"I'll suggest you use we were " I retorted.

" OK fine, we both are. So you don't wanna talk about it? " she asked.

"Hmmm.... Not really " I mumbled.

" not really doesn't mean you don't want to talk, sometimes it means you don't know how to talk it, Always sometimes " she said.
I took a pause with my look then I face her.

" do you know that you just use the title of this movie in your speech " I said as I look at her.

" I never noticed " she spatted.

" I'm glad I let you know " I said swiftly.

" Ay I know you got things on your mind, be man enough to say it out " she said and that got me imaginary off my feet.

" okay let me tell you something, it might not be Always but sometimes...
I never thought I'd fall in love with you.
I thought someday, of course, I'd fall in love...yea I was, I had and...
But what it felt like, I just never knew,
I'd no idea what I was thinking of.
And then, somewhere between my need and pleasure,
Walking neither overjoyed nor sad,
I looked into my heart and saw a treasure
Worth more than anything I'd ever had.
Ah! This is love! I thought. And then I wanted
To give my life to see your happiness.
Suddenly, from nowhere, I was haunted,
Needy, joyful, tearful, glad, obsessed.
My love for you has brought me out of me.
The beauty in your heart has set me free.
So I thought, I know how it feels to be in love, I was, I had maybe I am, but always kabhi kabhi I felt I'm having this feeling again with you.
Not so odd, but it's Always kabhi kabhi. " I said without looking at her.

" Ay can I make a request? " she asked calmly.

" of cos, I'm listening " I replied facing her with a smile.

" can I kiss you? " she threw out and I almost miss the entry of the pop corn I'm eating to my nose. I looked around hoping no one heard her but everyone seems engrossed with the movie.

" did you...did you just say something? " I asked with an awkward look.

" Yea I did, but now I'm doing what I said " she said then she move her head closer to kiss me, I saw it coming so I welcomed it with my lips.
And our lips crash together like that of the Titans. The kissing was so ' unbelievably awesome '.
For a moment, I forgot that we are in the cinema. I didn't feel like stopping and she wasn't neither.
I was lost in the kiss, so was she. It kept getting hotter then I heard a masculine voice saying something that attracts the attention of people around us.

"it seems like we got another Romeo and Juliet here just as we have in the movie " He let out loudly which got the attention of people that got reached with his voice and unexpectedly they all started clapping their hands.
When we disengaged the kiss, we got hundreds of different eyes staring at us, which includes phones with flash light which I'm pretty sure that it's either they are taking pictures of us or some are getting us on video.

"Ay people are looking at us, what should we do? " mercy ask in a mumbling.

" Welcome to Nigeria where kissing publicly attract public attention. just smile back at them " I replied.

We returned back home late in the evening and I'll say our day was eventful.
My parents are already waiting for us even though they know that I'm not that a wayward child, but I used to be.

Pounded yam was already waiting for us as dinner and I blamed my mom for not calling me to assist her with the pounding.

" don't mind me jare, I've been used to doing my stuffs alone and besides I don't want to disturb the lover birds " My mom said then she gave me a quick wink.

After dinner I watched NTA news with my dad before we all hit our separate bed.
Around 10:30 pm, I head a knock on my door and before I said come in, mercy opened the door and she came inside with me and then lock the door behind her.

"what's wrong? couldn't get a sleep ?" I asked just as she emerged in.

"No maybe you've forgotten that I'm a cat, I didn't come all the way from my dad house to be sleeping here in the visitor room. Abeg shift for me to sleep jor " she said as she mount on the bed.
I couldn't say a word, I just kept staring at her.

" ain't you going to cuddle me? " she questioned in a command tone and I obliged without hesitation.
She was on a night wear, braless, cos my hand was above her breast and her ass was facing Mr konji, quite tempting.
She made a loud yawning which indicates that she's feeling sleepy.

"Ay please sing me a lullaby or poem " she pleaded in a very kiddish way which made me remember the poems I used recite when I was little even though I've now added to it but the rhymes never change.
I moved my lips close to her ears then I sing a poem of stars to her slowly in the sweetest way.

"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky!

When the blazing sun is gone, When he nothing shines upon, Then you show your little light, Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveller in the dark, Thanks you for your tiny spark, He could not see which way to go, If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep, And often through my curtains peep, For you never shut your eye, Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark, Lights the traveller in the dark, Though I know not what you are, Twinkle, twinkle, little star."

She doze off before I finish the poem. I wasn't that comfortable with the way I'm sleeping cos I was sleeping sidelong cuddling her, I tried to free my hand but she got it prisioned, so I have no choice than to sleep like that.

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aduke

Episode 16b

When dawn arrived, I found myself alone on the bed, mercy was nowhere around me and I know that I wasn't dreaming yesterday night.
I stood up sluggishly from bed to greet my Pa and Ma when I heard mercy voice in the kitchen.
I walked towards the kitchen like a spoilt brat in search of food.

"hey fella! you are up " mercy said.

"Yea as you can see, I am " I replied.

"you might be sleep walking..."

"what in sweet hell is that? " I cut in

"sleeping and walking " she replied.

"whatever, I'm off to doing the man's job" I retorted as I made to leave.

"And what's so special about the man's job. Literally we ladies can do more than you guys, we've got everything " She said ecstatically.

" Of course literally and literally only cos basically we guys got everything, tell me what's so special about you ladies that we guys didn't have ?" I questioned with my brows raised in curiosity.

" we ladies got things you guys are dying for..."

" and what's that if I may ask " I cut in.

"we got holes, you guys don't " she replied.

" we have holes too " I mumbled.

"what? " she retorted.

" yes we got holes, we have mouth hole, ear hole, nose hole, we got ass hole..."

"��� Oh common don't be an ass hole " she said as she hit me the hand towel she was holding. We laughed then I turned back to do some house choirs.

After breakfast mom and dad set out for works, so it's remain only me and mercy at home.
And once again mercy and I kept staring at each other and hungry for words to say but somehow we didn't, I guess we are both waiting for who to ignite the engine. And I'm not in any way ready to be the ground opener.

" Ay... Is there anything you want to say to me, this should be the perfect time for such " she said.
I scratched my head pretending to be thinking of words to say, whereas I got my head filled with words.

"Emmm... Not really " I mumbled.

"Not really? Let talk about us " she retorted.

"about.. us? you mean us us... Emmm us now or us then? ...emmm what's the word us ?" I questioned sillily.

" stop pretending !!! nobody is buying that shit from you. I mean us, something is happening between us and you know it, we ain't kids anymore, we kissed openly yesterday at the cinema and you think that's just a myth or something irrelevant? " she threw out.

" I'm sorry I wouldn't say that, that reminds me, have you log in on your social media today? " I asked.

"No, what's up with the social media? " she questioned.

" something quite...not okay... I think we might have gone viral on some social platforms. My twitter and instagram was flooded with video and images of us kissing.... Yea the cinema thing " I said while pointing my hand at North.

" Oh No!!! That's so fucking inappropriate, you are joking right? " she threw back.

" no I'm not, I saw it maybe you should check yours too, well it depends on who you are following or your followers it might not be in yours " I answered.
She quickly storm through her phone for some minutes then later gave a sign of relief.

" the viral didn't reach here, nothing of such in my hand out.... Thank God cos I'll have be in great trouble if my fiance see such a stuff " she let out with a deep breath of relief.

"oh your fiance... I... I never think it to that extent, My bad I'm sorry, I've forgotten that you have a... You know... A man, I mean a lover or a husband...as in you understand me right " I mumbled.

" No I don't understand any of those, but I do understand one thing, and that one thing is that you are jealous " she let out .

"Mee? Jealous? No! I'm not Jealous, I'm not " I flinched.

" of cos you are, it shows in your voice...it goes without saying " she said.
I looked at her for a moment then I shrugged my shoulders in agreement.

"ok ok fine, may be I am but... I shouldn't be, I don't know why I'm getting jealous, yea it's kind of silly you know " I muttered slowly.
She moved closer and then sat in front of me with her eyes directly fixed on mine.

" No it's not silly, it just a feeling, that's why I said we should talk about us " she said while she placed hand on my shoulder in a consoling way.

"us? There's no us cos there can't be us. You have a man already and how can there still be us, we just have to forget about what happened yesterday at the cinema" I let out sadly.

" so you didn't love me? " she asked slowly.

"I... I... Don't know how to answer that. See I'm only protecting your relationship, I mean your courtship, having something for me or I having something for you is jeopardizing it and I wouldn't want that to happen, yes I do love you, but if I really love you, I should stay away from you... I mean stay away from falling in love with you " I said and I guess I hit it wrong cos she really went into a bad mood.

" maybe you are right... But what happened yesterday at the cinema between us, did you regret it ?" she asked sadly .

"it's... Unforgettable " I muttered slowly.
And once again, I saw the passion in her eyes, we stared at each other for a while and then slowly our lips met and we began to kiss. We stopped after some seconds and began to look at each other.

" we shouldn't be doing that...you know " I mumbled after we've disengaged.

" yes we shouldn't... But why are we? " she asked with her eyes fixed directly on mine.

"I don't know, it's just... Godamn it!!! we are both in love !" I exclaimed.

" heaven yes! and it's pushing us to do things out of our control " she let out.

" hell yeah... Let go catch some fun in town " I said then she jumped at it.

After having some random shots in town, I decided we go visit my friend Apple boy. I called him and he gave us the good to come.

On our arrival, he welcomed us with chilled soft drinks even though I'll prefer a chilled vodka but I got to manage the bottle Pepsi being offered to me.

We got talking and he goes like a chimpanzee swinging from one conversation tree to the other.

"Aweedy wetin dey sup na, I don miss you die " apple boy said.

" I miss you too jare my nigga, how far na, you dey hear from last Don " I asked.

"the idiot still call me yesterday self, Aweedy you know say you don dey craze small small, mercy come visit you for AK city and you no fit tell me, I con dey see where the two of una dey kiss for instagram, Aweedy you don cast ooo, I suppose stone you self " apple boy said as he made attempt to trow me the living room pillow.

"no vex abeg, it just slipped my mind so what's good? " I asked

" happiness. I guess you two are now dating. Aweedy!! Ekun!!! I know say you go still date mercy you con dey pretend like tadpole... "

"actually we ain't dating " mercy cut in " we are friends just that we share things in common " she said.

"Ngbo Aweedy, you guys are not da... "

" yes we are not just as she said " I cut in.

"you see tribal mark for my face abi, if you guys ain't dating so what are those viral videos of you two kissing in a cinema, even some of my friends uploaded it on their whatsapp status, tell me what's happening bro, I no be mugu " apple boy threw out.

Mercy and I both look at each other and after a while I decided to lay it down.

"OK... We ain't dating just that we love each other, that's the secret " I muttered.

"Hmmm love... Inside life love na scam oooo, una better Bleep each other and forget about love " apple boy let out and that ruined everything.

"Abeg your pardon? " mercy flamed up.

"I say make una dey Bleep una self Abi Aweedy you dey reason with me " apple boy said as he face me for a support which he didn't receive.

" hey!! what did you take me for? A slot or prostitute ? Now I understand " she said them she storm out of the room with anger.

" Aweedy wetin do your bae na? se wetin I talk bad ni? I said make una dey Bleep..."

"that's enough" I cut in "you shouldn't have say that, I'll take it from here let me go talk to her outside " I said then I exit the room.

On getting outside I met Mercy receiving a phone call and with the way she's responding to the caller, it quite obvious that she's really pissed.
I waited for her to end up the call before approaching her.

I cleared my throat as I prepare a speech.

" Mercy I wanted to apologize for what my... "

" if you are here to talk about what he said back there I'm not ready to listen to you, I got bigger problem on my mind " she cut in.

" bigger problem? What do you mean?" I questioned.

" I'm traveling to Abuja tomorrow " she let out with a worried face mixed with anger.

"Abuja? To do what? " I asked.

" to see my fiance !" she spatted.

"oh... Your fiance but Why " I questioned.

"are you asking me why I wanna go see my fiance..."

"hell yeah! " I cut in. " at least you came here to see me and you didn't tell me about going to Abuja before"

" now I have a change of mind, I got to go " she said.

"but for what reason na " I asked in frustration.

"for every reason!!! That stupid video on social media got to my fiance !!!" she yelled out.

"oh... Stupid video? You talk as if what we had in the cinema is of a regret to you " I threw back.

"hell yeah! You want to hear it, I'll tell you. What happened in the cinema... I regretted it! " she said then she walk away from my view.

"I didn't see that coming " I soliloquised.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
#Aduke

#Episode 17

What is love!! if it's not with you...
What good is Love if it's not your love
(Rio 2)
Illusional is when you know the reality, but still choose not to believe it.
"Ay wake up, this is all a dream, open your eyes everything will be back to normal " I soliloquised as I open my intentionally closed eyes.

"Godamn it!!! " I muttered as I hit hard on the door.

"Abeg don't break my mama door ooo, Abi wetin dey do you self " apple boy shouted from inside.
I didn't reply him, I just kept mute cos he's always good at ruining things for me.
He came outside to meet me after some minutes since he didn't hear me say a word.

"Aweedy wetin happen, where is your babe? " he questioned just as he came out. But still yet I didn't reply him.

" wetin do you wey you bone face like India actor, you better go inside go finish the Pepsi wey you dey drink " he let out and I decided to answer him.

" I'm sorry for not replying you, even though I didn't come here, even though you didn't a word, what will be will still be " I said.

"Alaye don't speak in parables to me jor, yan me wetin happen, where did mercy go? " he questioned.

" she's probably on her way home now " I answered.

"alone? Sebi una come together ni, why is she going back home alone " he questioned.

" Yea... But she's going home to pack her loads...yea and probably heading to Abuja today or tomorrow " I replied.

"Shuuu!!! Is it about what I said ?" he exclaimed.

" Not really... It's about the kissing video, I think her fiance saw the video and that's where things tore apart. " I mumbled.

" I hope say you don Bleep her sha? " He asked annoyingly.

" common shut your mouth " I muttered out.

" you see what I'm saying? Can you see, So you never Bleep her. Something wey me apple boy go see on top a chair, even if you climb ladder you no go see am cus you be small pikin. When I said make una dey Bleep una self you think say I don't know what I'm saying. And that one wetin be her name self, mercy Abi Aduke, whatever it is. She con do head like Obasanjo scrotom dey give me one mumu attitude, look at yourself Aweedy you are getting weak You are just ... "

"that's enough " I cut in " I'll be on my way " I said then I move away.

On getting home I met mercy packing her loads, I tried talking to her since talking to her is all I got.

"Mercy just calm yourself down, there are better way to settle this " I said assuredly .

" oh seriously? " she flinched back " what better way ? The relationship that I've been building up for the past five years is getting ruined and you stood right there telling me of a better way. There's no better way than this " she said.

" I can't believe it! so leaving me is the best thing to do " I retorted.

" what did you expect, I got to save my relationship. I have to meet my fiancé. I love him and I'm not ready to lose him for anything " she spatted.

" I... I... I thought you said you love me " I mumbled slowly.

" yes I do, but I love him more. You are just a small boy living under his parent roof. He's a real man, self dependent and I can really count on him. Like I said I love you but I love him more " she said then she head outside with her luggages.

I couldn't go after her, I just have to let her go. I was hurt cos I believed I was in love. I kept remembering her words and I couldn't help but to cry.

I wept for hours, I got emotional baggage that makes me feel sick.
I couldn't tell my parents what happened, so I just have to lie to them, but it clearly visible that I'm emotionally down.
Through out the night I couldn't focus my thinking, I felt like being robbed of an expensive treasure.

To love someone is not a big deal,any layman could do it,but to get back the love or to be loved by the person you loved, is not always as easy as we thought, You got to be lucky and need God's grace.

I couldn't stand up from bed the following day,I was more emotional hurt, More like a heart trauma.
I couldn't tell my dad, he'll call me a pussy, and telling my mom won't be advisable.

I was crying and I wondered why I am, I shouldn't be but I am, and that's because I was in love with her.
I was indoor all day, I couldn't go out and when the evening arrived, I decided to take a walk just to clear my mind.

While walking down the road I saw a gathering of some guys smoking weed. I decided to join them even though I didn't know them but I believe smoking weed will help me.
After smoking for some while, I brought out my phone and began typing a poem.

" If this is love...(Broken)

I got sticks of untouched weeds
Enough to make me forget who am I
I got friends addicted to hard drugs
A capsule can make me forget who I was
I got motherfucker's and bitches
A night with one can make me forget who I can be

If this is love...
I got some well molded Arizona kush
Enough to put me on a mad-ass trip
I got raps of high grade in my armoury
In case I needed a back up
If this feeling is love, I got some Mali kush
Mixed with Bordello, a rare bastard.

If this is love...
I'll smoke up my loud
While listening to Naira Marley, then I'll dance to the beat of kiss Daniel "Bleep you"
I'll join the squad of colorado
And I'll je-je-li take my own 3 puffs as I listen to burna boy songs underneath
If this is love, I'll order for a black mamba!!!"

sometimes the best thing to clear off worries is to take drugs in groups or maybe smoke in groups. For that moment all worries will be gone.

I couldn't help myself from thinking about Aduke, so I smoke myself to sleep whenever her thoughts surface up my mind.
Even after what she said to me, I still kept calling her, but she won't pick.
It feels like she's enjoying herself with her fiance and I'm just an idiot forcing myself on her.

One boring afternoon, I was lying down in the living room watching cartoons when I received a call from nkechi.

Nkechi : hello oko Adesewa

Me : hi what's up nkechi. It's been a while

Nkechi : yes ooo oko nkechi.

Me : it's oko Adesewa not oko nkechi

Nkechi : it's oko nkechi cos na me go marry you last last.

Me : seriously? We'll see about that.

Nkechi : I've missed you.

Me : Ehyaaa

Nkechi : I want to see you

Me : Ehyaaa

Nkechi :Are you in school?

Me: Ehya I'm not in school.

Nkechi : where are you?

Me : I'm at home on semester break

Nkechi : oooh God! I would have come to see you in school assuming you are in school.

Me : oh sorry about that.

Nkechi : or can you come ?

Me : to bayelsa?

Nkechi : yes my parents are on vacation to Italy

Me : oh that's Rome, why don't you go with them?

Nkechi : I got no visa

Me : oh sorry about that

Nkechi : I'm the only one in the whole house, I'm bored and lonely.

Me : so what did you want me to do?

Nkechi : I want you to come

Me : OK I'll give it a thought, I'll let you know if I can.

Nkechi : please na. If you don't have transport money I'll send it to you just come I need you.

Me: just give me time to think it over, you are just telling me and I can't just decide

Nkechi : OK I'll call you later in the evening to know your thought

Me : OK take care

Nkechi : Yea bye bye I love you.

I ended the call then I continued watching the cartoon.
I didn't give a thought about nkechi offer cos I was prettily enjoying the cartoon.
Towards the end of the cartoon, apple boy arrived without a notice.

" hey motherfucker you didn't Inform me that you are coming " I said as we both exchange pleasantries.

"Yea I want it to be a surprise visit, so na cartoon you dey watch like primary school pikin? " apple boy said as he help himself with a seat.

" no matter how I tell you, you can't understand cos there are lots more in cartoons and animations that you can never understand " I said and he waved me away with his hand.

"I'll rather watch Ajazare than this cartoon of a thing . What's up na where your babe? " He asked as he survey his eyes around.

"if you mean mercy, she has left... She left that day " I replied slowly.

" oga ooo, I think say na play-play ooo. So wetin con dey sup now? " he asked.

" sincerely I don't know. Nothing is supping, I'm just here alone trying to be okay " I muttered.

" what did you mean by trying to be okay? " he questioned back.
I was at the edge of replying him when I received a notification. I unlocked my phone and I saw a message from first bank. I opened it and it was a credit alert of twenty thousand naira. I wasn't expecting any money so I checked the sender name and it was nkechi. That was when I remembered her offer.

" apple boy you no go believe what just happened " I said with a smiling face.

" wetin happen? " he asked.

" I don't even know how to start am. There's this girl sha, her name is nkechi she is a sister to the bride that I make up for in bayelsa, somehow sha she said she likes me and now she want me to come to bayelsa to meet her " I said.

"Omo bayelsa far ooo, wetin you con tell her? " he asked.

"Nothing, I said I'll think about it, now he transferred 20k to me, what do you think? " I asked.

" go pack your load sharp sharp, bayelsa things niyen. Bobo you are going to bayelsa. This girl mean business oo. She want your dick badly so what are you waiting for? Go Bleep some igbo pussy jor " he said as he trow me a playful punch.
I was still laughing at what he said when her call entered.

Nkechi : hello

Me : hi what's up

Nkechi : I'm not fine

Me : why?

Nkechi : I can only be fine when I see you

Me : oh

Nkechi : do you get the alert

Me : yes I do, I'm even wondering what it for...

Nkechi : that's for your transport fare

Me : transport fare? But that's too much for a transport fare

Nkechi: I don't care, I just want you to come.

Me : OK...how did you get my account number

Nkechi : from my mom na

Me : oh.. Ok

Nkechi : OK... so what are you saying?

Me : I'll come

Nkechi : seriously you don't know how happy I am to hear that.

Me: it won't be fare if I didn't come

Nkechi : so when are you coming, tomorrow right?

Me : tomorrow? No it's too soon.

Nkechi : common please na.

Me : I can't come tomorrow, I haven't make any preparation.

Nkechi : please na, what preparation are you making self, are you a lady ni.

Me : No I'm not a lady, but I have parents that I'm under. Before leaving for such a journey I got to inform them a day or two before, I can't just take off tomorrow.

Nkechi : OK I understand...

Me : don't worry you will see me soon.

Nkechi : OK take care honey

Me : Yea bye

Nkechi :I love you.

I'm sure she will be expecting me to say I love you too but I hang up the call instead. Love isn't what she thinks, love isn't money and if I'm going to bayelsa to meet her, it's not because of love, it will be because of lust.
Immediately I ended the call apple boy started looking at me as if I won a visa lottery.

"Aweedy I always dey jealous your life, I dey admire am. See free pussy for you ooo. As in pussy dey await you for bayelsa. You dey burst my brain I swear " he let out joyfully. I smiled as I look at him, only if he understands all that glitters is not gold. Appearance can be deceiving.

"going to bayelsa isn't the problem what will I tell my Pa and Ma ?" I asked in confusion.

"if it's about what you will tell your papa and mama, that one na small thing cos me too I dey travel go Lagos tomorrow I wan go meet Sade. You go just tell your parents say we get one emergency field trip. Lobatan " he said as he chuckles loudly

" ijapa ti iroko, oko yanibo, arije ninu iyan, ologbon arekereke! I know say scope full that your head. Anyway let see how things goes" I said and we shifted the conversation to another thing.

I told my parents the lie and they bought it, I made arrangements to leave the next day since the journey serves as a help to me. Staying at home alone will means thinking about mercy so having someone to talk to will distract my mind from her thoughts.

The following day, I made ready my stuffs then I head to the car park to board a bus.
I was the second passenger to get there and I felt somehow cos I hate waiting at the car park for the other passengers to come.
While still waiting, a lady in her early 20s arrived and that makes us three.
She greeted me and then make her seat next to me. She brought out her phone and began watching a movie on it. She didn't attach an ear phone so the movie was audible enough to disturb my inner peace.

"What's the title of the movie you are watching " I asked without even a second thought

" A good day to die hard " she replied.

" really? Where in sweet heaven are you when the movie came out, why are you just watching it? " I retorted loudly.

" pardon? What's wrong with the movie? " she asked.

" Everything! Starting from the title to the year being released. We are in 2019 for crying out loud, you are suppose to be watching 2019 movies like shaft, End Game, X-men Dark phoenix, Men in black, Spider Man far away from Ho... "

"it's okay why are you picking on me" she cut in slowly.

"I'm not picking on you, I'm just saying you should watch another movie, don't let today be a good day to die hard. No one want to die today " I let out and she burst into laughter.

"you are funny now I understand you. My name is Annabel what's yours " she introduced.

"Annabel, what a sweet name you got. Have you watch this movie 'Annabel comes home ' kind of an horror movie that can give a pretty lady like you night mares " I said why I put on my charming smile. She made a blushing smile as she focus all her attention on me.

" no I haven't, what is it about? " she asked.

" evil... Annabel is evil, but there is an idiot that got balls and hit a ware wolf with a guitar. When I said he got balls I didn't mean that he's brave, that's just his name 'Bob got balls' He played the love role. I would play the same for you now if I got a guitar, sadly I don't have" I muttered slowly. She blushed the more as she placed her palm on my cheek

"Awwwn you don't need a guitar to win a lady over just your look and the way you talk can make her go crazy for you. before I forgot, what's your name? " she asked.

" oko Adesewa " I replied swiftly. She flinched back as she wear on a wired look.

"even though I didn't really understand Yoruba clearly , but I understand the meaning of your name quite perfectly. Are you married? " she asked.

"oh my bad, my name is Ayomide, I'm just used to being called oko Adesewa that's why it slipped my tongue " I replied.

"you love avoiding questions, I asked if you are married? " she threw back. I showed her my fingers before replying her.

" Do you see any ring or rings. No I'm not. Oko Adesewa is a given name you can't understand unless you wish to stick along, then you will " I said then I saw her bringing her hand forward for a shake.

"Actually Ayomide it's a pleasure meeting you and speaking about sticking along you have no idea how I'm enjoying this company, so I would love to know you more than anyone could, so tell me something about yourself " she said with an astonishing smile.

" my bad, can you remind me of my name please, cos looking at your beautiful eyes made me forget all about myself..."

"oh common stop flattering me " she cut in.

" if I'm flattering you then I would have say your breath gives me a happy pleasure, can I touch those beautiful hands of yours " I said then she stretched her hand forward. I caress her hand slowly as I gaze directly at her eyes.

"succulent just like the skin of a baby, your body fragrant ' taste inviting ' Can I place my arm across your shoulder? " I asked and she shrugged her shoulders in response.

" you must be a womaniser, I can't believe I'm falling for your sweet little words " she said.

" I'm not a womaniser, you gave me the clue " I mumbled.

"Clue? How? " she retorted. I smiled as I kiss her finger.

" you said it yourself, you said I don't need a guitar to win a lady over, but I can with my look and what I say. I just said it right, and that's why it worked, that's why my arm is around your shoulder and I can even feel your left breast" I said.
She gasp as she pulled herself away.

"Jess you are naughty! " she exclaimed.

"No I'm not that's what I do, I'm a writer, I can set up mood and I can also set it off. so do you have any movie that we can watch in this journey " I said. She smiled at me as she placed her head on my shoulder, it seems it won't be boring journey after all.
Our bus set off and before we got to bayelsa, Annabel and I are already talking naughty, we exchanged contact and I promised to give her a call.

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Aduke

Episode 17b

I didn't inform nkechi before coming, I planned to make it a surprise for her since seeing me will come as a full surprise to her.
I still remember the way to her father house so I head there directly.
I knocked on the gate and the gateman came out to attend to me.

" oga gate man longest time how you dey " I greeted.

" I dey fine fine. Na your face be this, you don fat ooo" he said.

" na God ooo. Nkechi dey house? " I asked.

" no one dey house ooo. Nkechi don travel to her papa village, na this morning she comot, but she dey come back tomorrow sha " he said and that sounds like a jokes to me but he was serious.

" oh... OK thank you, I'll call her " I said as I move away from the gate man.
I dail nkechi number and she picked.

Nkechi : how are you my love.

Me : just okay. Where are you?

Nkechi : I'm at home

Me: I don't think you are cos the gate man said the opposite

Nkechi : OMG! Are you in bayelsa?

Me : yes I wanted to make it a surprise, I think it goes bad.

Nkechi : I'm sorry love, I didn't know that you will be coming. I'm not at home, I traveled to my home town this morning to deliver some stuffs to my grandparents I didn't know that you will be coming.

Me : it fine. I'll just hang around till you are back

Nkechi :oh no. Tell the gateman to give you the key so that you can enter the house.

Me :No that won't be necessary, I'll lounge in an hotel.

Nkechi :No na...

Me : we will see tomorrow bye.

I ended the call then switch off my phone, cos I know she will want to call back.

I searched for an hotel then I lounge in one even though it quite expensive but I got no choice.
I was in the hotel room playing candy crush on my phone when I got bored so I decided to take a stroll out.
While scrolling, I remembered Annabel so I run a call through to her.

Annabel : hi ay what's up.

Me : I'm good. You've gotten home?

Annabel : yes na and you?

Me : kind of... But I'm in an hotel.

Annabel : hotel? Why?

Me :hmmmm I didn't see the person I'm here to see.

Annabel : oh so what are you going to do?

Me : that is not to problem, I'll see the person tomorrow.

Annabel : OK so what's up?

Me : nothing, I'm just bored

Annabel : oh sorry, same here. I'm missing you already.

Me : seriously or will you... As in can you come to the hotel that I am?

Annabel : Hmmmm... Of cos I can.

Me : OK I'll check the name and the address then I'll text it to you.

Annabel : alright dear, I'll be expecting it.

Me : Yea and I will be expecting you.

I texted the address to her then I return back to my room to await her arrival.
After about 30 minutes she called to tell me that she's outside, so I went out to take her in.
She wore a very skinny gown that brings out her body shapes and I can figure it out that she isn't wearing bra cos I can see the pointed dot of her nipples through her gown.
There's a bar in the hotel so I took her there to have some drinks with some barbecue chicken.
We were talking and gisting and after a while I suggest we go inside which she obliged with so much joy.
On getting inside, I lied on the bed to rest my body when I heard a whisper from Annabel

"are you drunk? " she said in a little voice.

"drunk ?" I retorted " common I can't be drunk on 12% acholic drinks are you? " I asked

" not really, you know just slightly drunk, are you tired? " she asked.

"hell No. Energetic and locomotive " I said then I smile to myself. I moved forward rapidly then meet her mouth with my lips. I gave her a hard kiss and she replied expertly.

" Jess you are awesome " she muttered in between the kiss. I broke off then I stare at her.

" you think I was joking when I said energetic and locomotive? common I mean this " I said then I grab her breast forcefully which pushed her on the bed.

"how do I access this gown " I asked. Well there's nothing bad in asking cos I've been thinking of how to get rid of her gown and when I asked, she solve the mystery.
She pulled up her gown and oh mother of Toronto's... She's pantless.
Staring at me is a perfectly ripe grape fruit with a lemon sauce. There seems to be an absence of burning bush as her pussy sang reggae to my dick.
Her body was so fucking inviting and I see no reason why I won't explore through her Sexcapade expenditure.

" do you like what you see? " she asked.

" fucking yes... This is a beautiful RPG, can I lunch it " I said ecstatically and she spread her arm widely.
I flew at her like a batman in hunt of a rebel. I made my lips down to her nipples as I suck tirelessly on her breast.
While sucking her breast, my fingers were professionally working in and out of her wet pussy.
I maintain this balance for about 10 minutes before changing statics from DMF to AMF ( defensive midfielder to attacking midfielder)
I moved my lips downward with a kiss till I reach her pussy region. I stopped at the police check point to tender my particulars which included 50 naira note for easy passage. Meaning I worked my lips on her pussy tip to make her more Hot before heading to the main pussy hole.
I gave her a maneuvering tongue twisting on her pussy which makes her to release more than twice.
I pause the progress then I hurriedly naked myself to join the naked zone since she's already naked.

"please nail me " she said in the middle of her arousing pleasure.

"ladies first " I said as I position her on top my dick.

"bounce that ass baby " I muttered as she began going up and down on my dick.

" Bleep that dick baby " I said and that makes her increase her pace of fucking. I hold tight on her bouncing boobs to ensure an equilibrium of tranquility.

"My turn " I said as I turned her over to the missionary style.
I spread her leg wide apart then I thrust in deeply into her pussy. She gasp as she felt the hit on the nectar.

" Bleep me hard, please don't stop, Bleep me hard, Bleep me, shhhhh, Bleep that pussy baby , Bleep it " she mumbled as I continue fucking her.
I bleeped her this way tirelessly for more than 45 minutes before I realized that I'm sweating profusely under a working AC.
Her moderately big ass felt ignored and abandoned so I came to it aid. I switch her over to the doggy style and here again we continue the pleasurable in and out.
I can feel my cum coming but I'll control it back by reducing my fucking speed and after it has return back to the sperm duct, I'll continue the firing of the pussy.
I followed this trip for half an hour more before letting the cum out joyfully on her ass.
But that was just my first release, I can still go like that for another three long wave. That was just wave one.
We both Bleep ourselves till we got tired of fucking and then we slept like an exhausted cow.

Annabel return back the following day while I help myself back to nkechi's house.
She was so happy to see me and I was to see her too.
She welcomed me in and then entertain me like a prince.
I spent three days with nkechi before returning back to my papa house. And the three days was full of Sexcapade and alot of fascinating adventure.

It's been a week since mercy left my side and she still refuse to pick up my calls.
At a gloaming Saturday evening, I was outside my dad house enjoying the sunset when I caught a view of mercy from afar. I couldn't believe my eyes as I race happily to meet her.
Her face looks swollen and their are some bruises on her skin. She doesn't look well, I'd say she have grew leaner.

" Aduke what happened to you " I asked slowly.
She opened her mouth to talk but tears came running down instead.

"Aduke talk to me, what happened? " I questioned again. After a while, she was able to put some words together.

" he...he raped me " she said.

To be continued....
Re: Aduke by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Welcome back, nice update bro give us more ooo
Re: Aduke by skubido(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rape fa, olagbara ooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Aduke by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for the update bro
I'm okiki the guy on whatsapp
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
#Aduke

#Episode 18

Rape!!! I hate that shit.

Taking advantage of the weaker vessels sexually is an horrible thing.
I was burning tremendiously with anger, I couldn't even console mercy that was crying bitterly like a lost child.
Saying I understand her pain will be an understatement cos it takes only a victim of such to understand her pain. It's not about putting ourselves in the shoes, it's about " I was in the shoe ".

I gathered all I have together then I helped her in, I put my anger behind me as I hug her to stop crying. Telling her to stop crying isn't going to work, all she needs is a shoulder to cry on.

I couldn't tell my parents what happened, I had to do alot of cover up for her by lying that she's sick.

Whenever my friends mention that I'm getting weak, my response are always the opposite, telling them that I'm still the Aweedy that they knew.
But I guess I'm wrong, I'm no more the Aweedy I used to be. I'm just oko Adesewa, pretending to be the bad ass I was once.

Aweedy will laugh at Mercy when she said she got raped, and the next thing on Aweedy mind will be how he's going to have his own sex with her willing and not through rape. But this oko Adesewa is just emotional annoyingly .
I forgot about all what Mercy did in the past, I ushered her in like a prodigal daughter in need of a help. I never mention anything about what she told me, cos I know it's going to make her feel bad, so I choose to make her happy. I made her feel loved again, even though she hardly talk to me as she used to, She is probably feeling guilty and didn't know how to talk things right back, but I understand every of her unspoken words.

Three days after her arrival, I was in the kitchen storming for food to eat when I heard my name in a very low voice, just like a whisper.

" yes Aduke, you called me " I said as I turn around to face her. I observed her mood which seems to be quite uncertain.

" you wanna tell me something ?" I asked after a prolonged silence of two minutes.

"yes... No I'm just checking to see if you are fine " she replied swiftly. I raised my brows as I rest my body on the kitchen cabin.

" yes I'm fine, I just want to grab some... I'm kinda hungry anyway so I want to... "

"should I cook noddles for you " she cut in.

" oh noddles...good idea but I think I'll go for gari. Thank you " I said then I head towards the gari bowl to get some gari to drink.
Ever since she returned I'll say, that's her first time talking to me, all the while she has been moody and I'm always the one doing the talking, and mostly I begged her to eat.

" I'll be going back home tomorrow" she said while I was drinking the gari. I took a deep breath as I remain mute.
She moved closer to me and touch my shoulder lightly.

" Ay... I want to apologize for what I said to you, I'm really sorry. And I want to say thank you for everything, thanks for being my comfort. when I got raped, you are the only person I trust not to judge my stupidity. I want to say thank you for being that good friend " she said.

" it's okay, That's long gone. I was watching a cartoon some years ago Kung Fu Panda. When poo the panda was depressed, sad, feeling unwelcome, thought of giving up, feeling disgust of himself, then master orgrey came onto him and said that very special quote, yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift and that's why it's called the present. What happened to you is now the past, tomorrow await a greater things for you, but you have to realize that the present moment is all you've got, don't let things from your past ruin your way out of the future. Just smile and be happy, let someone else take care of your past " I said with a smile.

" thank you but what do you mean by someone else taking care of my past? " she asked.
It Seems she's quite brilliant but I'm not going to tell her any shit.

" it's nothing, just another quote " I replied.

" and who quoted that? " she threw back.

" emmm... That's master Shifu " I mumbled.

" master Shifu? " she questioned.

" yes... Same Kung Fu Panda " I replied. That was actually a lie cos master Shifu never said that, oko Adesewa did. no one rape my beloved and go scot-free. The whosoever she called her fiance just included himself in my top list.

While she was sleeping, I quickly unlock her phone and download every details of her fiance down to my phone. I was able to get his address through her chat with him on whatsapp. After getting all I want I dropped her phone and then began drawing plans on how I'm going to meet him.

The following day, I helped mercy with her luggages to the park where she will be boarding a bus back to Akungba.

" I'm going to miss you " I said after she is settled in the bus.

" I'll miss you too, I know bleeped up, I don't even know if you will ever love me again" she mumbled slowly.

" I never stop loving you... But right now I got an unfinished business with someone. Tell me something do you still love him? " I asked. She took a deep breath as she look into my eye.

" I don't know... Somehow I still do, it crazy but I still do " she said and that moment I got nailed with anger.

" seriously? Unbelievable!!! Let me tell you something, by the time I'm done with him believe me you will hate him more than shit! " I let out angrily. I tried to move away but she hold my hand tightly.

" Ay please don't do anything stupid, he's in the force he's an army " she said. I found myself cooling down when I heard 'he's an army' I felt cheated and my anger arise again.

" so what? He's an army doesn't mean he can't be dealt with and I'm going to do it! " I said loudly.

" just stop, please don't touch him" she pleaded.

" oh really I've began to wonder if he truly rape you or the two of you just have a nice time together. I mean nice rough sex!!! " I voiced out angrily.
She look at me with tearful eyes, then slowly she muttered.

" he took my innocent, he took my virginity forcefully, and you think I have a nice time with him, I didn't expect that from you " she said with tears rolling down her both eyes. I felt sorry for her and I know I need to apologize. Maybe I would have apologize had it been I wasn't angry. But when ever we put anger in charge, our sense of reasoning will be different.

" you mean he took your virginity! I swear he won't die well " I said as I move angrily away from her. My head was full of anger as I walk rapidly away from the car park.
I run a call to apple boy on my way back home to inform him about my plans.

Me : how far

Apple boy : I dey baba. Wetin dey sup na?

Me : I got things to tell you.

Apple boy : Ehen, you wan see me in person ni Abi what?

Me : I suppose tell you in person ni but time no too dey.

Apple boy : okay Oya halla me for here then.

Me : you know when Aduke went to meet her fiance in Abuja.

Apple boy : yes I know, wetin happen

Me : you won't believe what the guy did to her.

Apple boy : wetin he do?

Me : he raped her

Apple boy: ogun ooo

Me : I'm telling you.

Apple boy : that's bullshit men

Me : serious one.

Apple boy : anyway sha she deserve am. With that her mouth wey dey run like pepeye leg...

Me : Alaye shut up jor. You no get sense ni

Apple boy : thunder tear your ass for there. You smoke weed ni.

Me : you dey craze is that what you suppose to say.

Apple boy: bomb dey your head, wetin I for talk? Bi Omo eni ba da kawi, bi omo eni osi da, kawi na.

Me : na today I know say you be idiot you don forget say Omo eni ko le buru titi Kà fi fe kun je.

Apple boy : Ehen this small boy of yesterday dey yan me proverb for phone ooo. Anyway I won't say anything cos Omo buruku lojo tie.

Me : you daft gan, so na me bi Omo buruku. Well ko buru. Now let me tell you something. Iru ni pe oun ko te ri, oni oun ko kan abukun ri, amo ojo ti olosi okemesho. Kini won pe? won pe legbon.

Apple boy : Aye MI. Iyen Emi naa

Me : Yes you!

Apple boy : Alaye calm down na. Ori bibe koni ogun ori fifo nau.

Me : ori bibe ni ooo.

Apple boy : lol Pele abeni Lori, wetin you wan come do now.

Me : you just dey talk sense since morning.

Apple boy : na me go kill you last last

Me : I want to deal with that son of a bicth

Apple boy : na so, I dey with you.

Me : but one thing dey ooo.

Apple boy : wetin be that?

Me : the guy na soldier.

Apple boy : he be sojo?

Me : yea

Apple boy : boss I no dey with you ooo

Me : wetin dey do you self, sojo no be human being.

Apple boy : e be like say village people don dey enter your matter, you wan go fight soldier, you Don die finish niyen.

Me : it's a matter of who kill who first

Apple boy : Boda ode you don kill person before?

Me : he will be my first, there's always a first time for everything.

Apple boy : Chai, your anger don dey blind you. For what reason gan na.

Me : for every reason, I felt cheated. And I won't let it slide away.

Apple boy : you better let this one slide away cos it's a suicide mission.

Me : I'll decide whether it's a suicide mission cos I'm fighting for what I believe in.

Apple boy : and what the hell do you believe in ?

Me :love and I'm fighting it!

Apple boy : what? Are you so stupid ? Is this how you fight for love?

Me : so how will I?

Apple boy : I just realize that you are a big fool, all dos story wey you dey write don dey enter your head, cos you are always the hero like a superman inside it. Wake up bro, this is reality. You wanna face a soldier with what back up?

Me : I can see that you ain't on my side you can go Bleep yourself. I'll do it alone.

Apple boy : Aweedy give yourself brain ooo. Na soldier we dey talk for here ooo.

Me : I know and that's the more reason why I'm going after him. No one is above the law, but I got to confront him first. He got to know the shit he's into.

Apple boy : I would advise you not to go anywhere.

Me: thank you. You can hide in your fucking shell. You are just a bloody coward.

Apple boy : yea that's me. I'll take that as a compliment. But he who run live to fight another day

Me : Sharap! Rubbish. Oponu. he who run live to fight another day. Have you been into one? Get out jor.

I hanged up the call then I stop a bike which conveyed me home.
I felt the need to rest my brain so I lied down on the floor and before I knew it I was already gone in a sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Aduke

Episode 18b

I was in a cathedral reciting the Holy Mary mother of God, I'm not a Catholic but I found myself reciting it, I guess I'm acting like a Roman cos I'm in Rome.
Just in the middle of the Holy prayer, my eye caught sight of a lady exiting the cathedral. The back view looks familiar so I stood up immediately and head for the door. On getting outside I met no one.
I searched all around but the lady was no where to be found.
I got confused as I began asking myself several question.

"no-no-no I'm not crazy, I saw her, no it's not an illusion, she came through that door. She couldn't have gone far. " I soliloquised.
I saw someone passing so I quickly stop him.

" excuse sir, did you see a lady out here? " I asked. He waved his head giving a negative response.

" I'm not blind, she's the one that I saw " I mumbled to myself.

"looking for me ?" that came a voice behind me. My heart skipped a beat cos my doubt is gone. There's only one person in the world with that voice... It's Adesewa.
I tuned to face her then I felt a pain on my head as if I made a hit with something. I opened my eyes and I found myself on the floor.
It was a dream, I got woken by hitting my head on a stool that was beside me, just as I turned in the dream, I turned in reality but I hit my head on stool insted.

" so it's all a dream, but what kind of dream is this, it felt so real as if..."

" what dream is that? " that came from my mom, I don't even know when she returned from work.

" welcome ma " I greeted.

" I heard you talking in your sleep " she said and that got me confused.

"no I'm not, I'm actually up when you see me talking, I was soliloquising then " I said.

" no I know what I'm saying, when I came inside, you were sleeping then and you were talking. It's been a while I see you that way, I'm your mother and I know what I'm saying. Ayomide what's happening, who are you looking for in your dreams, cos all you said, tells that you are looking for someone " she said and that got me thinking.

"you won't believe it if I tell you mom " I muttered.

" just tell me what's happening to you " she said slowly.

" it's Adesewa, I saw her, but not for long, I got woken by this stupid stool" I said as I hit the stool angrily. She looked at me strangely for some minutes before talking.

"you are angry, but the anger is not from your dream. What's happening to you, I knew you well to be a master of your anger, I can see the burning flame of an anger in you. It's controlling you... "

"mom it's okay " I cut in " I don't know how you always do that, just stop it for today please. About the dream, what do you think? " I asked.

" it's a bad omen, seeing the dead in your dreams is not a good thing, perhaps she want to tell you something " she answered.

" what could it be? " I asked.

" I don't know, how will I know. Maybe you should just visit her dad, it's been long you do that. And he always ask of you. " she said then she head inside her room to change her clothes.

I gave what my mom said a big thought then I decided that I'll go and see him the following day. I called Adesewa dad in the evening to inform him about my coming and he was so glad to hear me say it.

I went to see him the following day and he welcomed me with an open arms. Except for his gateman all his escort has been replaced.

He arranged for me to be cared for with a good acholic wine, one of my favorite taste "Assi puglia" but I get to drink such once in a blue moon cos it's quite expensive, around eighty six thousand naira per bottle. A good taste comes with an expensive taste. And my most favorite is "chateau cheval Blanc " around three hundred and forty three thousand naira. I can't buy those drinks but Adesewa dad can, and those were the moment I always enjoy with him. He's a man of good taste, and those are part of things I learnt from him, he made me realize how worthless beers are. Real men drink real alcohol, not sorghum.

" where are your former escort ?" I asked.

" oh you mean kabiru and co, they are long gone, even after them another set has come. In military you don't serve one boss forever " he replied. I smiled as I remember how he once detest me because I'm dating his daughter, I never for once imagine that I will be this close to him.
After talking randomly for some minutes, I decided to ask him some stuff about Adesewa in relation to the dream I had.

" I want to ask you something sir... When Adesewa is still alive, is she a Catholic member? " I asked.

" Hmmm actually she is not, it's her mother that do go to catholic before she was born. But sometimes she do go to the cathedral church around the market side sometimes. Why are you asking? He asked.

" nothing... It just came to my mind. I might need your help with some things sir " I said then I began staring at the floor.

" what is it? Is it money? Just send me your account number I'll transfer to you " he said as he brings out his phone.

" not exactly sir but it's another thing different. A military man raped my friend and I couldn't do anything due to the fact that there's no evidence against him and besides he is a soldier " I said. He took a deep breath as he take a zip from the wine he's drinking.

"so what did you want me to do? " he asked calmly.

" I don't know how to bring him to justice " I replied.

" it's okay, I understand you. Don't worry I got your back, if any of such happens again just let me know I'll know how to handle it. " he said and I thanked him for the support.
I waited till evening before leaving his side, he's quite an old man that needs someone to always talk to. He's living quite a lonely life.

I'm not the church going type but I felt the need to go to church on Sunday, I went to the same cathedral church I was told by Adesewa dad.
The service was quite boring that I didn't know when I doze off. Perhaps it's boring to me cos I'm not use to the catholic ways.
I got woken by a tap on my shoulder, I opened my eyes to see a sister beside me.

" the Lord says you should take things easy, either you win the battle or not what has been written cannot be changed. Make peace with your path. May the Lord be with you " she said then she make a cross sign.

"thank you " I muttered slowly as I head out of the church.

"No this won't change my plans " I soliloquised as I stopped a taxi.

I got home and I began making preparation to meet the so called fiance in Abuja. Actually his name is Franklin. Quite a bastard to me.
I lied to my parents and they allowed me to go, so I set off on Monday.

I was on my way to Abuja when last Don called me.

Last Don : how far Aweedy

Me : I dey jare.

Last Don : this idiot follow me talk some talk yesterday I want to ask if it true or not.

Me : it is.

Last Don : Chai that's bull shit. So what's up now?

Me : I want to go and confront the bastard. I'm on my way to Abuja now.

Last Don : Aweedy why you dey do like this na. At least you suppose let me know how the thing dey go nau.

Me : no vex

Last Don : I no vex but sha take things easy. I hear say the guy na soldier.

Me : yes.

Last Don : sojo no be Moi-Moi ooo. I you got to have a strong back up.

Me : I got one.

Last Don : who?

Me : Adesewa P man

Last Don : naso, the man self na general.

Me : yea.

Last Don : any how sha. Let me know if you will need my assistance.

Me : alright bro

Last Don : take care.

I got to Abuja quite late in the evening, I couldn't do anything so I just lounge in an hotel to rest my body.

I set off the following day to search for Franklin, I have his house address so locating his place was very easy for me.
I knocked on his door and I was lucky to meet him at home. He opened the door and what I saw was quite enormous.
He's big, taller than am I, broad chest, big muscles and quite a terrifying face.

" And who do we have here, the stupid motherfucker that kiss my woman in the cinema so good to see you " he let out loudly.

" how interesting will it be if I can just drag your balls out of your pant then made it ready on a toasting machine with a nice bread. " I threw back directly.

" are you done blabbing. I know you will come, it was such a nice sex with her. The pussy was so tight..."

" I'm going to take that metal stool, shove it sideways then chop it right through your throat if you keeps saying that shit " I cut in.

" oh really, but you seems too little to do that " he said in a boastful manner. I looked at his well builded body with muscles, mine is of no match to him but somehow I wasn't showing fear.

" it's not the size of a dog in a fight, it's the size of a fight in a dog " I muttered bravely. He chuckled as he moved closer to me and almost hitting me with his broad chest but I stood my ground without fear.

" you are wrong boy, it's always the size of the dog, and I'm gonna crush you down cos I'm no dog. I'm a tiger!!! " he voiced out.

"very well then, we will see about that " I muttered.

To be continued....

2 Likes

Re: Aduke by Noblejohn32(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Just be careful okoAdesewa, military men are dangerous
i sent you a DM on whatsapp.
you are the bomb!!!
Re: Aduke by skubido(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmmmmm, o guy take ham easy oooo, one slap from soldier, one year don commot from the years way im wan use for Earth oooo

Thanks for the update
Re: Aduke by sodeeqsulaimon88(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
this guy get extra life if sojo beat u ehn automatically thats minus 25 years from your age
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2019
#Aduke

This story is based on a life experience. either real or fiction it's your choice to choose.

#Episode 19

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Anger knows perfectly well how to ruin up things out of it ways.
I was burning with anger and at the same time I couldn't do anything, so I began thinking of how to get my ass away from him.

" you got lucky because you are a soldier, and it's an offense to beat the officer of the law. if not!!! I know what I can do to you " I said then I began to move away slowly.

" I can see that you are a big coward, I stand before you not as a soldier but as a man. And if you are man enough show me what you got " he challenged and that got me totally pissed off, I hate being called a coward. I moved back to him in a close range whereby I can easily trow a punch.

"sorry did you just say something? " I asked.

" I said you are a cowa.." he didn't finish it before I landed a fast punch on his nose. The punch broke his nose and he was bleeding.
The best attack is the unexpected attack, and that was my best cos it got him bleeding.

" brilliant, I didn't see that coming. Prepare for your doom boy " he said as he wipe the blood coming from his nose.

" I'm used to hell motherfucker " I replied then I make a fist.
Even though I'm going to go down... It won't be without a fight.
He Make his own fist and it was massive, that's if I'm to compare it to my own little fist.
He throw his first punch which came like a tuber of yam. I saw it coming and I blocked it, but it was as if they throw me a bag of cement, cos the punch got me off my balance.
I'm not a trained boxer, neither am I a court wrestler, I didn't practice karate neither am I a Kung Fu fighter. The very moment I threw the first punch at him, I knew I'm in for a serious beating.
I was been beaten Black and blue, I threw some few punches but it wasn't as effective as his own heavy weight champion blow that kept pushing me on the floor.
I turned it into a rough fight and I was able to grab his dick with my mouth.
I pressed hard on his dick with my teeth and he yelled out in pain.
My intentions was to cut his dick off with my teeth when I felt a hard hit on my head which shut off my body system.
It was a total black out for me, and when I opened my eyes, my clothes were fully wet with water and I was being surrounded by unknown crowds.
Immediately I regained consciousness I looked around for Franklin but he's no where to be found.
My face has been well disfigured by the numerous punches I received from Franklin, my head hurts and there are bruises all over my body.
Part of my face has been swollen and I have some little injuries on my right leg.
I tried to stand up but an unbearable pain hit me up from my brain and I fell back on the floor.

A woman came to my aid and then help me up to my feet.
She took me in and gave me some first aid. She treated my cuts and also give me some drugs to ease my pain. She asked me to relax and while relaxing, I slept off.

I slept for hours, and when I woke up, I was feeling quite sick and it's already getting dark.
When I opened my eyes, there was a girl sitting on the chair opposite to me, by my calculation she will be in her 18's . Immediately she saw my eye opened, she called on her mom which came out of the room along with someone I'll call her husband.

I tried to talk when I noticed the nature of my cheeks which is 'punch-fully' big
The woman came with hot water and towel and then began massaging the swollen part of my face.

"Thank you ma " I managed to say out and she replied by smiling. I slept back and I wake up the following morning and I was feeling quite relieved.
I greeted the woman and her husband when they came to check on me and I also thanked them for the help they render unto me.

My presence seems to terrify their daughter, so I made ready my leave speech.
I was still constructing my speech when the woman read through my thoughts.

" are you feeling somehow because of my daughter behavior? " she asked, and which came as a surprise to me.

" oh No... I mean not really... I'm just wondering why she isn't talking all this while " I mumbled.

" oh never mind, her name is flourish...just that she have a phobia " she said and that got me perplexed. My curiosity pushed me to ask the question of what.

" what kind of phobia? " I asked .

" she's scared of the opposite sex. I mean the male" she said in a sad tune but that sounds so funny to me.

"maybe she needs you to give her a baby brother " I said with a widen grin but the woman wasn't in anyway smiling.

"have you ever wonder why I'm helping you?, I'm doing all this because I saw you fighting that bastard " she said and I quickly turn off my smiling face.

" I'm sorry if I'm inconveniencing you " I muttered slowly.

" no, that's not it, I'm just happy you fought him " she said calmly.
I was so surprise by what she said cos I wasn't expecting such a response from her.

"how does fighting him brings joy to you ?" I questioned with curiosity.

"when I saw you bitting his manhood, my joy has no bound. I pray that thing never works again " she let out and I almost burst out into a great laugh but I was able to restrain myself from it.

" seriously, if this is a kind of jokes to makes me laugh, I'll say you are seriously good at..."

" no I'm not joking " she cut in " we do call him oga soldier and everyone in this area feared him and that gave him the power to ride everyone anyhow and no one dare talk to him. He has once embarrassed my husband one day by slapping him on his human right, just because my husband park his car in a parking spot before he does, he asked my husband to move away his car and my husband refused. So he slapped him and tear his shirt. As if that was not enough, he have no respect for women cos he beat me too when I tried to stop him from embarrassing my husband. That was nothing compare to what he did to our only daughter, he gave her the phobia.
We came back from work on day to see our little girl crying, and when I asked her what happened, she said oga soldier raped her. I took up the matter and reported him at police station. I was shocked from the response I got from them. they said they don't have any strong evidence to arrest him because my daughter has taken a bath after the rape, they said she shouldn't have taken a bath, that she should have come to the police station immediately after the rape happened, they said that the bath washed all the evidence away. I was left defeated with pain. And yesterday I saw a young boy trowing punch at him without any fear, that got my attention from where I stood to watch the fight, and I was so happy when I saw you bitting his dick...the way he cried in pain gives me pleasure... I don't know the reason why you fought him, to some they called it foolishness cos he's a soldier and he's stronger than you, but to me and my family and to most people in this area, we call you our hero cos he won't be out for some weeks now. You embarrassed him and you also got him injured right on his face and down on his penis cos he bleeded from there before he knocks you out " she said.
I took a deep breath as I digest what she told me.
They said that everything happens for a reason, I realized I got beaten up for a reason and that reason is going to be his end.
I narrated my own story to her, then I made her a promise that I'll avenge what he did to her daughter.
I put my hand in my pocket in search of my phone but it's no longer there.

" looking for your phone " that came from their daughter.

"yes " I replied.

" I helped you keep it, let me go get it for you " she said as she run inside to bring the phone.

"thank you " I said immediately I collected the phone from her.

" Can I ask you a question? " she asked and that got me surprised as I look at her parent eyes before replying her with a nod.
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Aduke

Episode 19b

" on your screen wallpaper oko Adesewa was written there. Are you the oko Adesewa that's write poems? " she asked.

" I guess my face is too disfigured for you not to recognize me, it's me " I replied and for the first time I saw her smiling.

" seems the two of you know each " her dad said as he looked at us.

" actually he don't, I'm the one that know him. I do follow his post in a group on facebook..."

" campus stories right " her mom cut in and we found myself and her daughter saying the same thing.

"how did you know? " we both echoed.

" most of the time you slept off with your phone on, so while helping you to close down the opened application, I do see the name of the group, and that's how I got to know " she replied. I was about saying something when a call came in form mercy, I ignored it but when flourish said that she's been calling all day, I decided to pick up her call.

Me : hello

Mercy : thank God!

Me : why are you calling me?

Mercy : Ay calm down and let settle things

Me : and who said that I'm not calmed

Mercy : are you mad at me?

Me : yes! And that's for supporting that beast.

Mercy : I'm sorry, I don't care what you call him, I just want us to settle our indifference.

Me : I have no quarrel with you.

Mercy : I know but you love me, don't you.

Me : please don't mention anything about love to me now.

Mercy : ok...ok... Ok... Just remain calm. Emmm Franklin called me.

Me : I hope he told you everything.

Mercy : yes he did and I'm very worried about you

Mercy : yes he said he left you dead.

Me: oh really, tell your stupid husband that I'm not dead and that I'm still coming for him.

Mercy: he's not my husband.

Me : whatever!

Mercy : Ay calm down

Me : can you for once stop telling me to calm down.

Mercy : where are you? Tell me I'll come and meet you

Me : no need for that.

Mercy : Ay please na. You need me.

Me : no I don't...I don't need you.

I hanged up the call then I blocked her line. She can go talk to the voice mail for all I care.

" I'm sorry to pry but is that not the lady you did all this for? " that came from the man of the house and I nodded slowly in response.

" why are you so harsh on her ?" he asked. I took a deep breath before replying him.

" he choose him over me, even after the horrible thing he did to her, she still love him. I'm felt so jealous that I didn't even know what to do " I replied.

" if I can advise you, I'll say you should go easy on her. I believe she still love you and you love her too. If she's going to be yours, she will definitely come back to meet you herself " he said and I thanked him for the advice.

" back to Franklin issue, can you repeat all you told me if I asked you to do?" I asked and they all nodded.
I collected their contact then I left their place to the hotel I first lounged in.
I made a call to Adesewa dad, the general but he didn't pick up so I left him a message.
I called my mom and dad to check on them then I call last Don to explain the situation to him.

Me : how far

Last Don : Aweedy wetin dey sup na

Me : alot of things Don sup my guy.

Last Don : this your babe call me

Me : mercy?

Last Don : yes, if you see the way she dey cry on top phone

Last Don : Aweedy wetin you do that girl, the girl dey cry gan

Me : forget about her for now jor.

Last Don : make I forget about something like that, Aweedy you don dey become heartless ooo

Me : OK I'll call her, is that fine by you?

Last Don : why you go dey Make a beautiful girl like that cry, do the right thing Abeg.

Me : OK.

Last Don : so how far

Me : neither good nor bad, but I chop beating yesterday.

Last Don : seriously

Me : Yea that's gone, but the beating uncovered some bad ass secret to me.

Last Don : how?

Me : mercy is not the first girl that she will rape

Last Don : you mean that's how he use to do

Me : I tell you

Last Don : so what will you do about it

Me : I'm doing it again

Last Don : doing what again?

Me : confronting him again.

Last Don : you are a goat oo

Me : no I'm Just like Captain America, I can do this all day

Last Don : e be like say suffer no dey tire you.

Me : this is nothing compare to what I received doing Adesewa's

Last Don : that's true, na military training dem give you that time cos for 3 days you dey lock down for inside guide room with hard punishment and beating, I pitied your ass Back then .

Me : Yea, I'm going back to confront him with a power greater than his own

Last Don : e be like say your Captain America don turn to hulk abi?

Me : don't worry, you will understand soon enough.

Last Don : just be careful and don't get your ass killed

Me : don't worry, I'm winning this fight this time around.

I ended the call then I went outside to grab some lunch.
I was about eating when a call from Adesewa dad came in.

General : hello

Me : good afternoon sir

General : I got your message

Me : yes sir.

General : I want you to text me his rank and the battalion that he is.

Me : okay sir

General : and I want to have some words with the victims.

Me : there's no problem about that, I'll arrange for that sir.

General :very well then, if anything happens just call me directly

Me : no problem sir, thank you sir.

General : take care.

I remembered I collected his details from mercy phone so I quickly text it to Adesewa dad.

" let see who wins this time " I soliloquised as I began eating my lunch happily.
I remembered what last Don told me about mercy so I unblocked her number. Few minutes after I unblocked her number, a call from her came in.

Mercy : Ayomi (sobbing)

Me : why are you crying?

Mercy : I'm not crying again

Me : you are still

Mercy : don't worry, I'll stop. How are you

Me : I'm fine and you?

Mercy : I will be fine, have... have you eaten?

Me: yes I just finish eating and you?

Mercy : no, I don't have appetite

Me : why?

Mercy : cos you said you don't want me anymore

Mercy : I've been crying ever since you said that.

Me : OK I'm sorry, if I hurt you. You hurt me first, anyway let put the past behind us, you remember what I told you about Kung Fu Panda?

Mercy : yesterday is history

Me : tommorow is mystery

Mercy : Today is a gift

Me: that's why it's called the present, it's all we've got.

Mercy : are you still going to do what master Shifu said?

Me : "let someone take care of your past ?" Master Shifu never said that, I did.

Mercy : but master Shifu said something In Kung Fu Panda 2

Me : what is it?

Mercy : inner peace

Me : that will be after I'm done with him.

Mercy : Ay be careful, I love you.

Me : we will talk later.

I ended the call then I head straight to Franklin house. But before going, I put on my apple wrist watch and then put Adesewa dad number in quick dail. After that, I set off to his place.

On getting to his place, there's an armed military vehicles in his compound but I ignored it as I proceed inside.
I knocked on his door and a man in military camo came to open the door.

" what do you want? " he asked.

" I'm here to see Franklin, I got an unfinished business with him " I replied.

" Hello boy ain't you taught how to give respect to elders by your parents.? " he asked in an annoying way.

" sure I am, and with due respect sir, you don't know my age and will you please call Franklin outside for me? " I requested with a serious face.

" I can see that your parents failed badly and I'm going to teach you how to be respectful " he said and that makes me chuckle.

" anyway, my fight is not with you, it's with Franklin, so get out of my way or you let me in" I said confidently. He looked at with a frown face and he waved his head pitifully.

" so sad that your parent is going to cry over you " he said and that got me pissed.

" you mention my parent again and I'm going to hit you hard on the face " I said then I move closer to him in a challenge.

" Obudu, Peter, Franklin come outside con see this brat wey wan fight me ooo " he called out and the three of them rushed out, except for Franklin who came out walking like someone with a bondage dick.

" wey the bastard? " they echoed as they rush out.

"see am for here ooo"

"you must be stupid, start doing frog jump " one of them shouted as he move closer to slap me but I quickly dodge it.

" Obudu wait.. wait. Na that idiot wey bite me for dick be this ooo" Franklin said as he stopped obudu.

" and he have the mind to come here again! " Peter screamed out in disbelieved.

" seems you don't like your life" obudu added. I moved closer to them confidently without fear then I spit on the floor.

" like I said earlier on, my fight is not with you guys, my fight is with Franklin " I said then I face Franklin eye to eye.

" you amaze me, how do you think you are going to fight your way through the three of us " Franklin said and that got his friends laughing.

" I'm going to fight you with a power greater than you" I muttered bravely and they all began laughing again.

"seems he wan throw charm for here let give him the chance to perform his oblagata-oblagata" obudu said and they all echoed again in laughter.
While they were still laughing, I Systematically dail Adesewa dad number on the apple watch that I'm wearing, and he picked on the first dail.

" seems you got no magic to perform, let me now tell you what we will do for you, it seems that you are tired of living. We are going to drive you to a bush and we are going to kill you there, and that will be the end of your rude life " they said and that planted a fear into me.
I was very sure that they are going to do what they said and the fear of death began to ring through my head.
I checked the watch and I saw call ended, I wasn't sure if Adesewa dad heard what they said. I tried calling him back but his number was busy.
My fear increased when they dragged me inside the military vehicle with their guns around their neck, I knew I'm in for death.

They drove me out till we reach a bushy area along the road.
They dragged me out of the vehicle and dragged me forcefully inside the bush.
I thought of begging for my life but I knew they won't listen so I gave up on life for the second time in my life.

After walking for about ten minutes, we got to a less bushy spot and they knelt me down on my kneels.

" we soldiers are trained to fight and kill, and when a civilian like you passes his boundaries towards us this is what we do to such person, we kill such person, but we will give you the grace to ask for forgiveness of your sins so that you won't go to hell, I think that's fare enough " Peter said. I cleared my throat even though my lips were trembling.

" if you are going to kill me, do it when I still have the confidence, the moment you brought me here, I gave up on life, so do whatever you will have to do" I muttered slowly in a shaking voice.

Obudu gave Franklin his rifle and he was about aiming at me when his phone rang. He lower his gun as he checked the caller.
He looked at me and his friends before responding to the call.
I heard him talking officially on phone for some seconds before ending the call.
His eyes came burning like a fire as he roam about scratching his head in confusion.

" Franklin wetin dey happen? " obudu questioned.

" a call from above, we've been exposed " he muttered.

" how come? " Peter asked but he got no response from him.
Franklin looked back at me then he move closer to me pulling me up by my collar.

" I don't know how you do it, but you did great. You want to ruin my life, I'll end yours here first " he said then he point his rifle at me.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Aduke by skubido(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Lobatan

Thanks for the update
Re: Aduke by Gswaggsprince: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
This banging of a thing looks easy saying it but hard to practice am almost 23 but still scared to go close to a woman moma words still de ring for head I need more good vibes
Re: Aduke by Flozyflow: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
I love this, keep flowing
Re: Aduke by Officialphilz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
I love this man, you're great ✌
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
#Aduke

#Episode 20

When you are a step between life and death, don't be afraid to talk. Your speech can make a difference.

" he's going to use his ruined life to ruin yours if you allow him. " I muttered.

" what do you mean?" obudu questioned immediately.

" let me say I know someone powerful that know someone more powerful that can get you cut off, and if he finds out that I'm dead, he's not just going to ruin your life, he's going to kill everyone of you along side with your families. You guys are soldiers you know your breeds and you know I'm ain't lying " I said confidently and Peter quickly grab the gun away from Franklin.

" give me the gun!!! " Franklin shouted.

" No bro, I'm ain't giving you no gun. We are going by the order. What's the order given to us?" Peter asked.

" we are asked to report at the state " Franklin mumbled.

" and that's what we are doing, let grab everything and move out " obudu said then we head out of the bush.
Franklin was feeling unhappy about how things turned out and the fact that he can't touch or do me harm got him totally comfortlessness.

I was being taken to where they call the state, but while on the way, they pleaded with me not to talk them bad, everyone of them begged me, except for Franklin but I didn't say anything, I just remain mute, and besides I don't know the person they are taking me to, I was just glad that I didn't hit the full stop of my life.

I was being presented to someone they rank as captain, his face wasn't the smiling one, he look fierce as a bull dog and his eyes were burning red.

" the four of you just disgraced me!!! Do you know who I'll have to answer to right now, do you know what your stupid act just caused.!!! " he roared and that got me scared, I wanted to talk but it doesn't feels like the best time for me to do, so I remain mute.
He moved away from his desk them walk slowly to where Franklin and the rest stood.

" do you know how we eliminate junkers like you, we'll send them to the war front with an instruction never for them to return.
You know what it means, it means death, I was giving an order to send you to the northern part where insurgency is high and you know what that means, it either you got killed by the terrorist or I order fire on the four of you in battle field, the order is just for you not to return back alive...."

" we are sorry sir please forgive us " Peter cut in.

" how dare you talk when I'm talking !!!" he roared out angrily.

" you fools!!! Do you know how I pleaded for your lives, the four of you have been dismissed of duties, leave my office! " he said and the four of them head out leaving me behind.
From what I saw, I was so scared that I can't even raise my head up.

" are you okay " he asked calmly. I nodded my head vigorously in response, I can't even say yes.

" your ride will be here soon, so feel free and if you need anything just ask me " he said and I nodded again in response.
I was still shivering in fear when the captain gave me a phone telling me I have a call.
I collected the phone from him and I began wondering who the caller might be.

unknown : are you okay

Me :yes...yes sir

Unknown : Hope they didn't touch you

Me : not at all sir.

Unknown : OK a car is being arrange to take you back home

Me : OK sir... May I know you sir

Unknown : that's not neccesary, anyway I'm major general Ahmed of the 79 battalion security forces.

Me : oh... Yes sir, thank you sir.

Major : have a nice day

Me : thank you sir.

I handed the phone back to the captain and he collected it. Not quite long, another call entered and he picked it up. After talking for about some seconds, he gave me the phone and I began wondering who the caller might be, but immediately I heard Adesewa's dad voice, I smiled.

General : how are you son?

Me : I'm fine sir, I really appreciate what you did sir

General : don't mention, you acted like a man

Me : I don't really think I did sir.

General : of cos, it only a real man that take a real risk

Me: oh...

General : but that was too close, I could have lose my only son

Me : I'm sorry sir.

General : you don't need to be sorry, or do you want to join the army ?

Me : I'm not fit to join the army sir

General : And you will never be fit cos I don't want you to join the army. It like giving you a death wish.

Me : I know sir.

General : so do you intend staying more in Abuja or you are coming home direct.

Me : I have no business here again, so I'll be coming home.

General : OK, I've sent two of my boys to come pick you up

Me : thank you sir

I ended the call then I return the phone back to captain.

" you seems to know quite alot of powerful people " he muttered as he collect the phone from me.

" no I don't, I only know someone that know more " I said then I relax back on the chair.

" can I request for a favour? " I asked and he nodded firmly.

" can you pardon Peter, obudu and... "

"no I can't " he cut in " it is not for me to decide. Their fate has been sealed from above, there's nothing I can do " he muttered then I gave up the try.

The vehicle arrived and I was being taken to the hotel to pack my loads then later drove out of Abuja back to Akure.
Before leaving Abuja, I visited the family that helped me and when I narrated everything to them, they smile cos Franklin is no longer the soldier they used to fear, he's now a nobody without a job.
I asked if they still want to take up the rape case of their daughter and I was shocked when the woman said the opposite. Her husband cleared his voice then he finalize everything.

" the deed has been done, there's no joy in vengeance, bringing him to justice won't change what has been done. We've hand him over to God we believe he'll ripe all what he have sow " He said.
I thanked them once again then I made to take my leave. They see me off to the door post and when they saw my military escort, they were all surprised.
I said goodbye and I journey out of Abuja back to home.

So good to be home to meet my lonely parents, I wondered how they will survive if I didn't return...

I visited Adesewa's dad to thank him personally for his help and also for the ride.

I distanced myself from mercy, most of the times I ignored her calls and even when I picked, my response are always cold. Somehow I don't want to have anything to do with her, but somehow my heart always long for her.
Mercy has returned back to ilorin where she's schooling and I have less than a week before resuming back to school for another semester.

My friends and I planned a meet up before the resumption date just to catch fun and also for me to narrate my Adventure with the army boy.
We decided to roll it over in a club house where we know we can as well throw our hook to catch fish.
Balling at club house is sometimes challenging, anyway our table is not looking bad, My friends ordered for Beers while I ordered for Hennessy. I'll rather drink raw alcohol than to fill my stomach up with beers. Anyway beers are cheep but good alcohol are expensive.
We came with Arizona kush cos selling of weed is not allowed in the club where we are, but smoking is allowed.
Last Don mole up the Arizona kush then we began smoking using our drinks to maintain balance.
I gisted them about all what happened and we laughed and jokes about the funny event in it.
I was still talking when apple boy drew my attention to the three girls sitting next to our table.

"Aweedy those girls they look us now, go call them come na " Apple boy said and before I could reply him last Don did.

" wetin do your own mouth, Aweedy na your slave? Alaye go carry the girls come jare " last Don shouted and apple boy stand up to meet the girls.
After talking to them for some minutes, I saw him coming back alone and I began wondering why the girls ain't following him.

" apple boy wetin happen? " I asked.

" those babes no get sense jor, they said they are waiting for their boyfriends, Radarada sha " he mumbled as he sat down.

" And I like that babe wey dey in the middle ooo" last Don let out as he point stylishly at the lady.

" me self like that black one " apple boy added.

" I can help you go control them come if you want them " I muttered as I take a sip from the Hennessy that I'm drinking.

" their boyfriends dey come na, how you wan take do am? " apple boy asked.

" watch and learn boy " I replied then I finish the cup of Hennessy infront of me and then refill the cup with another liquor from the bottle.
I stood up to meet the girls when I noticed that my balance is not stable. (oja ti burst)

"Aweedy you dey okay ?" last Don asked when he noticed the way I am.

"bros make I no lie you... I no dey okay ooo, I just they use smoker instincts, the Hennessy don dey hit me bad, Abeg give me that Arizona make I use am see front " I said then I collected the smoke from him.

I head directly to the girls with alot of self control. I sat down slowly besides them and I began to look at their faces.

" care for a smoke? " I asked as I raise the smoke I'm holding up.

" I do " one of them said as She collected the smoke from me. I can feel the alcohol taking effect on me so I decided to play along to the trip of the alcohol.

" You ladies are too beautiful to be sitting alone here, why don't you follow me to my table over there to catch some fun, you can order for what you want to drink there and we can even get to know each other better " I said and they all laughed at me.

" we are sorry to turn you down but our men will soon be here " one of them clarify.

" Seems your men are coming from heaven cos they are taking forever to come, in the main time you guys can just come over to kill some boredom, what do you say? " I asked and I began casting my charms on them with my looks.

" alright stop looking at us that way, that look is making me wet already, just go we will come and meet you " says by one of them .
I stood up then return back to my friends.

"Aweedy how far "apple boy asked impatiently.

" your girls are coming bro " I replied.

" naso I trust you, Aweedy as I dey so, I don enter another planet, na Jupiter I dey see for my front like this " apple boy shouted and that got me thinking. I realized that he's high and I noticed that the Hennessy that I left on the table has been reduced so I decided to calm him down before his situation move out of hands

" naso !! we gather dey ni olorun, me too just return from Boronu... "

"wetin you go do there? " he shouted as he cut in.

" Omo iya mi, na pussy I find go there ooo" I replied

"wa sere, how many you come Bleep? " he asked.

"baba mi, I no fit na. You be boss for here na. Na you I carry the pussy come give na, look behind you, na the pussy dey come " I said while pointing at the three ladies coming towards us.
I moved closer to last Don then whispers slowly to his ear.

" se this guy drink my Hennessy ni? " I asked.

" yes na " he replied swiftly

" Ohhh that's Bleep up na. Why you allow him drink am, you know say he don dey drink beer before, drinking Hennessy with am na mixture na. You for no allow him " I complained.

"I told him na. But his ojukokoro too much, he never know anything, na today I go show him pepper, na since morning he don dey talk rubbish na. I go soon video am self " he said then he began searching for his phone.

" no do am, he be our guy " I said then I sat back normally.
The three girls were already sitting beside us and to my surprise, apple boy wasn't saying anything, he was just looking at them from eye to eye and he was smiling. Looking at him almost make me burst crazily into a big laugh but I was able to control myself.

" apple boy wetin happen, why you silent? " I asked.

" na you I dey wait for na, I no sabi anybody from boronu, na you pack them come, I dey wait make you give us dramatic entrance " he said. And at that point, I lost it. I found myself laughing along side with last Don and the girls.

" dramatic what? " I let out in the middle of the uncontrollable laughter missed with Arizona trip.

"dramatic entrance na " he replied swiftly and we all increased our laughing speed.

" For where? as in, I no understand, se make I use traditional dance enter ni ,Abi make i fly like enter like Spider Man returns, last Don you dey reason wetin I dey talk? " I said but apple boy quickly answer before he do.

" come do the introduction na, Abi why una dey laugh na " he said then I quickly control myself.

" ok ladies let get to know each other, my name is Ay and this my funny guy here is apple boy and that young man over there is last Don may I know yours? " I asked and one of them took the lead.

"my name is Anita and the fair lady sitting beside me is Ifeoma while the dark skin ebony sexy girl right beside me is shayo " she said and I leave my friends to do the remaining since they only need dramatic entrance.
We asked them to order for what they want and they ordered for Two bottles of Elliot With an hollandia yoghurt and pepper soup.
Last Don gave them Arizona and they all began smoking as well.
The ladies began flowing well with us and everything was going steady until their so called boyfriends arrived. They where four in numbers and looking at them I could Identify who they are.
They sat at the table next to us then one of then signalled for Anita to come. She went to them, then she later came to call the rest, but apple boy stopped them from going.

One of the guys saw what he did so he moved to our table angrily to challenge apple boy.

" hey dude these girls are ours so respect yourself if you don't want embarrassment " he said calmly.

" who is the owner of the cow making noise ?" apple boy asked facing me for a response, I knew things will go bad if I didn't intervene so, immediately I stood up to meet the guy.

" whats up my nigga, no vex about what my guy said he don dey okay no vex. Emmm Anita here is my secondary school mate, I saw her and I asked her to join us since they are alone, we met no harm or whatsoever. You guys can come over to our table and make it a big one, levels don dey already go for here , Oja wa, just roll in with your guys, the ladies are yours I can even control more girls for you guys. I don't know if you guys do smoke but Arizona dey if you wan smoke. What do you think bro " I said as I look at him for a reply.

" you be real gee, The fact say you be smoker, that one na respect. I no vex, I understand. We don book seat for VIP before, but what you said make me change my mind, we too carry Mali kush come na. but I go reason with my guys for there we go come join una. " he said then he gave me a hug.
I returned back to my seat to tell them about the latest development and they all agreed to it.
The guys later came and we all introduced ourselves to each other.
One of them spoke with the bar man and after like five minutes, the DJ stopped the music and began playing undertaker soundtrack. I know what that is, but I didn't know where it's going to.

" why the DJ go dey play funeral song for here na" apple boy complained and the new guys began laughing at him.

" it's not funeral song bro, someone is carrying casket... Wait it seems they are bringing it towards us, who ordered for casket? " I asked and one of the guys raised up his hand.

" I did, today is my birthday and that's just 100k casket, just for a start. the next will be 150k and it will keep multiplying " he answered.
I looked back at my friends then I picked up my phone.
I dail my mom's number and she picked.

Me : hello iya Ayo

Mom : hello, where are you that is noisy like that.

Me : at a birthday party, I might not come tonight.

Mom : iwo Omo yii ma pa mi

Me : I'm fine mom, just tell dad I'm not coming back home tonight.

Mom : Hmmm. Be careful ooo.

Me : I will mom. Good night.

I ended the call and I saw my friends both staring at me.

"Aweedy you know what we lack in this gathering? " last Don asked and I nodded firmly.

"we need for more girls bro " one of the guys let out.

" maybe you don't know who you have in your mist, This guy here is named Aweedy to his real gee but to ladies he's oko Adesewa, which one do you want, kiki, sisi, yetunde pawon. You want girls you speak to him " last Don said and apple boy began shouting like a molested pig.

" Ok... OK... OK.. I got you guys " I said then I removed out my phone to make some calls

Sometimes, we forgive people simpley because we still want them in our life.

I resumed back to school the following week to receive alot of query from my abandoned girlfriends.
Marvelous showed me hell the first week of resumption and Ruth took me to doom that same week of resumption but they later cool down after I apologized to them.
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
ADUKE

Episode 20b

After the day lecture, my friends and I were at the relaxation center looking at the different babes passing when I felt my phone ringing. I saw the caller who happens to be mercy so I ignored the call.
Last Don saw what I'm doing so he asked me to pick her call.

Mercy : hello Ayomi

Me : Franklin won't like that.

Mercy : wait all this attitude you are giving all this while is it about Franklin.

Me : who else would it be, you choose him over me.

Mercy : I met him before I meet you, what do you think.

Me : so why dont you go back to him?

Mercy : why are you acting as if you don't know what happened

Me : he raped you or you guys had a nice sex?

Mercy : this is the second time you are saying that shit to me...(sobbing) I trusted you not to judge me, I made a mistake by trusting him not to hurt me, now I've made the same mistake of trusting you not to hurt me too. But your words are hurting me...

Me : will you please stop crying

Mercy : how can I, listen to what you said

Me : OK I'm sorry... I shouldn't be hard on you, I'm sorry please stop crying.

Mercy : I wish... (sobbing)

Me :ok... Everything in life happens for a reason, That's why there's a reason for everything, a reason to live , a reason to die, a reason to be hurt and a reason to cry. But if you can't find a reason to smile, can I be the reason for a while.

Mercy : are you sure.

Me : yes anything.

Mercy : what if I ask for something you can't give me?

Me : tell me first

Mercy : I know this might not sound right, but I want you back. I want that love we shared in the cinema back. I want the Ayomi that fell in love with me back. This might sound wired but I want to have a relationship with you. I want to be your lady.

Mercy : so what do you say?

Me : hold on for a seconds.

I covered the mouthpiece of my phone with my hand then I face my friends.

" you won't believe what just happened? " I threw out in a whisper.

"what? " they asked together.

" mercy just... I mean Aduke just... You guys should forget it " I said then I made to return back to the call when apple boy speak up.

" you better talk, this one that you are doing like a tadpole "

" na you sabi, anyway it's mercy she said she want me back in her life..."

"tell her to Bleep off " apple boy cut in.

"excuse me? " I spatted

"tell her she's a douche " he added.

" A douche?" I repeated.

" tell her she can go kiss my ass.. "

"oh shut your trash " last Don cut in. " your head is just like a trunk filled with junks, Aweedy where you meet this guy self, person wey suppose get room for yaba left. Aweedy don't mind him jor you don't need to seek this idiot wey do head like India cashew advice before saying yes to mercy. Let her roll in back "

" alright then " I muttered then I return back to the call.

Me: hello are you still there

Mercy : yes I'm still.

Me : OK... We are good

Mercy : you mean?

Me : hell yeah

Mercy : I'm the happiest lady on earth now.

Me : it's okay, everything is looking awkward, just stop it.

Mercy : ok, OK I'm just happy that's all.

Me : so?

Mercy : can I asked you out on a date?

Me : pardon?

Mercy : yes.

Me : that's not possible, I'm in Akungba and you are in ilorin and besides it's man's saying not the ladies.

Mercy : surprise!!! I'm in Akungba?

Me : oh really, nice joke.

Mercy : I'm serious, I came home yesterday to pack some food stuffs, so I'll be around for two days before returning back to school

Mercy : so what do you say? Should we go on a date tonight

Me : not bad, let meet at P and P tonight.

Mercy : alight dear.

Me: see ya

Mercy : one more thing

Me : what's that?

Mercy : I love you

Me : oh... I love you more.

My friends were patiently waiting for me to end the call since they heard me saying P and P, they began curious of my mission in P and P.

"what's up about P and P?" last Don asked.

"Yea... I got a date with mercy there tonight " I replied.

"Shuuuuu, so fast !" apple boy exclaimed .

"naso me too see am ooo, I got to run now. I'll see you guys tomorrow " I said then I hit my way home to prepare for my evening date.

On getting home, I meet baba dudu sitting outside my door post.

" baba dudu how far na? " I greeted immediately I sighted him.

" I dey jare, you help me see school son (Samson)" he asked.

" as you can see I'm just returning from lecture, I don't see any school son " I answered.

" na me go kill that your school son for you" he exclaimed loudly.

" wetin happen again? " I questioned.

" I don iron one cloth say I go wear am today, so as I go bath like this, na im your school son com enter my room, he did not see any clothes ooo, na that cloth wey I iron, na im your school son con see, he con wear am comot before I finish bathing. I swear if I see him today, na me go kill him " he let out loudly.

" are you done blabbing? go and settle your problem with him I have an important outing tonight, don't infect me with una problem " I said as I make my way to open the door.

" omo-ale (bastard) I know say you no get better talk for mouth, I hope say food dey house sha " he said then he entered in with me.

" I know say na food you find come here and not school son, you just use that school son matter as opening speech. Ounje labi " I said then I head into the bathroom to have a shower.

Around 6pm in the evening, I made an arrangements with the bar man and a table was being set aside for me with proper arrangement.
I waited for mercy arrival and she arrived around 6:30 pm.
She was looking extra ordinary beautiful in the dinner gown that she wore.
She radiate an air of calm that everyone began to look at her. I felt so honored knowing fully well that the lady everyone is stealing stares at belongs to me.

" My lady " I greeted in a British accent as I draw back the chair for her to seat.

" you are looking so glamorous " I added.

" you ain't looking bad my lord " she replied and that got me smiling.

" maybe we should act like an African " I said as I hold her hands.

" yes, then I'll call you Ayomi instead of my lord " she said and we both smile again.

" let makes some order " I said then I call on the bar attendant.
After making the order, we got talking and I decided to throw some questions at her.

" so how far about Franklin? " I asked.

" we are no more together, I broke up with him since that very day he raped me, I just found it hard to hate him cos I love him for a very long time, but now it over between us...for good " she replied.

" very well then, our order is here, let eat " I said then we began eating.
We talk and gisted and slowly the lost love returned back to us.
Around 8pm we set to go back home since the place is now getting crowdy.

" you know as a real man on a date, you are suppose to drop me at home " she said. I looked back at her then I smiled.

" you know I don't have a car " I said slowly.

" you don't have to have a car, a bike can do, we can even walk " she said and I knock the idea of walking off.

" no, we ain't walking, we'll take a bike " I said then I stopped a bike which conveyed us to her father's house.

" Yea I think it's the time to say goodbye in a date like this, can I get a kiss? " I asked.

" sure you can, but come get it inside " she said as she drag me in.

" prof no dey house?" I asked just as we entered inside.

" Yea my dad is not home, he traveled yesterday " she replied.

" so... The kiss? " I asked stylishly.

" Yea... That's what I'm going to do right now " she replied as she flew at me with a hot kiss.
I tried to stop the kiss but she kept requesting for more by not stopping. And slowly, the kiss kept getting hotter and along the way she stopped.

" Ay... I want you to make me feel like a woman " she said then she began staring at me.

"what? " I retorted.

" I want to feel the pleasure in making love, my first was a rape and..."

" that's enough " I cut in then I return back the kiss.

" are you sure you want this? " I asked just as I broke off the kiss.

" yes I do, with all my heart " she answered. I smiled at her then we continued kissing.

It was a nice moment with mercy, and whenever I remember that night, I always smile to myself .

Mercy left for school the day after and I continued my studies as well in Adekunle. The closeness between the two of us was so greet that I began thinking of how to break up with my other girlfriends.

A month later, I was going to a morning lecture when I received a call from mercy.

Me: hello Aduke

Mercy : Ayomi

Me : what's up my love

Mercy : I'm not fine

Me : why? What's wrong

Mercy : I don't even know how to say it

Me : just tell me what the problem is

Mercy : I missed my period

Me : oh... Have you run a pregnancy test

Mercy : yes

Me : and?

Mercy : it's positive

Me: okay is that why you are scared? That's not a problem, you are keeping it cos it's my baby. You should be happy somehow, if it's about your dad, I will call my dad right now and he will make an arrangement for everything. Please cheer up

Mercy : Ayomi that's not what I'm scared of.

Me : so what is it again?

Mercy : I don't know who owns the baby

Me : WTF?

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Aduke by oloyedprince1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
ayomi, pls I need ur WhatsApp contact.... i lost the 1 I know
Re: Aduke by oloyedprince1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
nice story merry Christmas and happy New year to you
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2020
#Aduke

#Episode 21

Previously on Aduke...

" Ay... I want you to make me feel like a woman "Mercy said as she began staring at me.

"what? " I retorted.

" I want to feel the pleasure in making love, my first was a rape and..."

" that's enough " I cut in then I return back the kiss.

" are you sure you want this? " I asked just as I broke off the kiss.

" y1es I do, with all my heart " she answered. I smiled at her then we continued kissing.

It was a nice moment with mercy, and whenever I remember that night, I always smile to myself .

Mercy left for school the day after and I continued my studies as well in Adekunle. The closeness between the two of us was so greet that I began thinking of how to break up with my other girlfriends.

A month later, I was going to a morning lecture when I received a call from mercy.

Mercy : Ayomi

Me : what's up my love

Mercy : I'm not fine

Me : why? What's wrong

Mercy : I don't even know how to say it

Me : just tell me what the problem is

Mercy : I missed my period

Me : oh... Have you run a pregnancy test

Mercy : yes

Me : and?

Mercy : it's positive

Me: okay is that why you are scared? That's not a problem, you are keeping it cos it's my baby. You should be happy somehow, if it's about your dad, I will call my dad right now and he will make an arrangement for everything. Please cheer up

Mercy : Ayomi that's not what I'm scared of.

Me : so what is it again?

Mercy : I don't know who owns the baby

Me : WTF?

Episode 21

“There are three things that amaze me—no, four things that I don't understand: how an eagle glides through the sky, how a snake slithers on a rock, how a ship navigates the ocean, how a man loves a woman." Proverbs 30:18-19.

sometimes when we think all is all over, when we think all knots are losen, when we believed we've opened all doors, but somehow somewhere something always arise... That the nature of life.

I went into thinking for hours, I was burning with a lot of things I can't comprehend. I was so perturbed, it's so hard to tell if I'm the owner of the pregnancy since she only known two men.sadly, I'm not even her first.

Falling in love with Aduke didn't came as a cinch, it was hard, brutal, it even involved great risked.

" No! I believe not to believe that the baby inside her isn't mine. It mine and I'm going to do anything and everything to protect her and the baby to come " I soliloquized then I pick my phone to call her.

Mercy: yes Ayomi

Me: what's wrong, are you okay?

Mercy: No I'm not, I don't know how my dad is going to react it when he found out that I'm pregnant, let alone not knowing the father he is going to kill me.

Me: can you stop talking rubbish. That baby have a father and that's me.

Mercy : just that...

Me: just that what? See listen to me, I love you and we made love together. I'm not denying you so cheer up, let me worry about our parents, I have no problem with mine but just calm yourself everything will be fine.

Mercy : are you sure.

Me: yes I'm sure and I love you.

Mercy: I love you too.

Me: or are you thinking about abortion?

Mercy : no I can't do it, I'm scared and my father will prefer me having the baby than doing abortion.

Me: good, let me talk to my parents about it. Talk to yours and give me the feedback.

Mercy: alright but I'm scared.

Me: type it as a message and send it to him, maybe you should drink alcohol b4 informing him.

Mercy: hmmm okay ooo.

Me : yea, got to go now.I love you

Mercy: I love you too ayomi.

Life is not a bed of rose, there's always a war to fight, but wherever we find ourselves, we should always be on the winning side.

Talking to my parents about the pregnancy wasn't as easy as I thought, infact it took my mom a great deal talking sense into my dad who went angry when I told him I'm an expecting father. After a week of serious tongue lashing and wired angry behavior from my dad, he grew soft since he got no one else.
He made arrangements to meet with mercy's dad and to claim the full responsibility of the pregnancy. But before then, I had to call mercy to know how it was going on her side.
Luckily for me, her dad didn't give her though time since she said she know the owner of the unborn baby and the person is taking responsibility for it.
My Dad call her dad and they make little arrangements for an introduction.
Now it's seems I'm getting married to mercy, I could see the yellow light from a thousands miles.
An introduction date was fixed and everything went back to normal, I resumed back on my academic work and I happily began telling my friends that I'll be marrying soon. they were happy for me and at thesame time sad, they understand what it means to be a married man, time has come for them to be seeing less of me.

On a sunny afternoon, I was in my lecture studio charging my mobile when marvelous approached me.

" hey boo, how are you? " she asked delightedly.

" I'm good, how are you too? " I asked.

"Never better,what are you doing here? You have lectures or what? "She asked dubiously.

"No i'm just charging my phone " I replied.
For the very first time, I began feeling guilty beside marvelous, I felt like telling her the truth, but she did nothing wrong to deserve being hurt by me, I didn't have the courage.

" Ay are you okay? " she asked when she noticed my worried face.

" yes I'm fine just that.... I'm not sure if I can say it to you, I'm just... "

" what's wrong, you can tell me " she cut in slowly.

"I—i don't know if I can, I don't want to hurt you, I can't... I'm sorry " I muttered slowly

"Maybe you should cos I understand perfectly, listen closely to me. Do you remember this

She cries every night
tears streaming down her face
She needs to be loved again
she's forgotten the taste.
The taste of the sweet kiss
that once made her smile
She needs to be held again
if only for a little while....
With all the signs of "true love"
she has been shown
She still cries at night
'cause she's still alone... "

I looked at her with a puzzled face, she's reciting a poem I wrote secretly for her a long time ago.

" Those are lines from the poem I wrote... "

" yes, I saw it, " she cut in "ever since then I've been trying to memories the poem cos I know I'll have to recite it to you one day "

" so you knew all along, why didn't you just quit when you found out the truth? " I questioned.

" yea I should, but I didn't, if I should follow my instinct I'll would have done you harm cos you made me love you flawlessly.but I choose to understand you, I choose to understand the fact that you love me and that wasn't a lie... that's the only happiness I got, and that's why I choose to stay with you. I know a time will come that I'll have to let go, I've been preparing myself for that day. I guess the day have come cos the cats are all out. I have to let you go, and if you'll ever have to come back, you still have the key to my heart. But for now... Goodbye " she said then she turned back to leave.
I couldn't stop her, she tried to hide her pain from me but her eyes betrayed her... Down came a running tears from her eyes as she move away from me.

" I love you marvelous, I'll always do " I muttered silenty to myself.

I was Moody all day, too much guilt to even send an apology message to her.
After alot of self control I was able to give her a call which she picked at the first ring. It appears that she've been waiting for my call.

Me: hello marvelous

Marvelous : yes

Me: emmm... How are you?

Marvelous : trying to be fine

Me: Marvelous i'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough to tell you the truth.

Marvelous : No, I don't see it that way, the way I see it, you don't want to lose me that's why you kept it from me.

Me: nevertheless I'm still wrong.

Marvelous :yea I know, we are still friends

Me: you sure?

Marvelous : Hell yeah

Me: thank you

Marvelous : I want to sleep now, call u later.

Me: alright bye.

Maturity speaks in break ups, but most people breaks up like a kiddo, insulting each other where maturity is needed.

I was in a transport fare heading to an unknown destination when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
I wanted to turn my head backward but I felt my head stiff to one direction, I tried looking back at the person but I couldn't.

" don't try to pretend as if you care by turning your head back to see me, this is just the way you are, you've turned your back against me, I'm sad cos you are not who you are anymore, you don't listen to me anymore, you don't hear my voice "

I woke up swiftly from bed with my heart beating fast. It was a dream and the voice in the dream belongs to Adesewa.

I was perplexed and scared at thesame time, I quickly pick my phone and call my mom.

Me: hello mom

Mom: yes... Why are you calling me in the middle of a night

Me: mom I had a dream

Mom: what is it about?

Me: it's Adesewa

Mom: if you think about her before sleeping, you are sure to see her in your dreams

Me: no mom, that's not it. This is different

Mom: alright tell me.

Me: she was talking to me in the dream, but she seems upset. My back was turned against hers... She said I dont hear her voice anymore

Mom: hmmmm... What is it between you two.

Me: see I don't know.

Mom: do you make any covenant with her

Me: before or after her death

Mom: both

Me: I can't remember making one.

Mom: then what is it that you are doing that is not right?

Me: I'm confused here

Mom: when was the last time you saw her

Me: months ago, I've not been seeing her mom.

Mom: lost your sight or what

Me: how will I know!!! I don't go out, I don't see shit

Mom: low your voice who are you shouting at?

Me: I'm sorry

Mom: well anyway she's dead and she's gone, she can't possibly come back, but it seems she's not happy with you. Think deeply about what you are doing that's making you to have that kind of dream.

Me: I'm thinking really hard mom, I'm still confuse

Mom: alright everything will be fine just rest your mind.

Me: have heard you mama ayo

Mom: dreams are stupid

Me: we both know they ain't

Mom: let assume they are for now

Me: hmmm... alright I'll call you at dawn

Mom: take care.
Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
ADUKE

Episode 21b

While I was on call with my mom, three calls came in from Mercy but they all fell under call waiting. Immediately I ended the call with my mom, I tried calling her back but she refused to pick up the phone. I got tired and I went back to sleep.
Exactly 6am at dawn, I got woken up by a call from Mercy.

Mercy : I'm fine and you

Me: i'm okay, how was your night?

Mercy : it was fine.

Me: I tried calling you back yesterday but you didn't pick up, I guess you've went back to sleep.

Mercy : No, I ignored it intentionally

Me: why?

Mercy: Ay can I really trust you?

Me: excuse me?

Mercy : who were you talking to at the middle of a night, you talked for almost thirty minutes, I'm sure the person is a woman.

Me : of cos it's a woman and...

Mercy :seriously and you can even tell me. I'm carrying your child and you ignored my calls to talk to another woman.

Me: just calm down, it not up to that. let me explain...

Mercy : you wanna fill my head with lies?

Me: Aduke what has gotten over you, when did I turn to someone that will be lying to you.

Mercy : I don't know! But when I needed your attention you weren't there for me.

Me: okay I'm sorry about that.

Mercy: alright

Me: am I forgiven?

Mercy : sure you are... You said you are sorry what else will I do

Me: yea I love you.

Mercy : I love you too

Me: so how are you?

Mercy :not really fine, I'm having this morning sickness of a thing.

Me: that's a good sign

Mercy : if I break your head. Silly boy.

Me: thank you. Next month is the introduction. How are you preparing towards it?

Mercy : not much I'll say, but I'm kinda happy that things are cool with our parents.

Me: yea... Everything will be alright.

Mercy: amen.there was a reason why I was calling you yesterday

Me: okay I'm listening

Mercy : I had a bad dream

Me: oh... Tell me about it

Mercy : we we're both playing on a swing when suddenly the weather changed as if it will rain. The daylight began getting darker till it reach total darkness where we can't see each other again. I was calling your name, you were calling mine, but we never get to see each other. We were both calling at each other names in the dark... I was searching for you until the rain began, then I hear you no more. I woke up from bed that moment and I was so disturbed, so I tried calling you to tell you the dream.

Me: that's quite a dream

Mercy: what did you think.

Me: I'm no Joseph or Daniel but I know the dream isn't a good one.

Mercy: so what are you saying?

Me: let say dreams are stupid. Nothing like that will happen

Mercy: Amen cos I don't want to lose you

Me: no you ain't so cheer up.

Mercy : alright I love you baby

Me: I love you too dear. Bye bye

A weeks to the introduction, I began sending text to some of my close relatives and friends. While doing this, I remembered I haven't tell sade, so I decided to call her instead of sending her a text message.

Me: what's up sade

Sade: Hello ay

Me: how far na?

Sade: I dey where you put me ooo. So you fit abandon me like this abi, you don't even dey call me, is it because you no dey Bleep my pussy?

Me: you don start again ooo. How pussy take relates with this bayi.

Sade: Awe lo. Anyway I miss you ay.

Me: I miss you too.

Sade: you miss me and you don't call.

Me: I'm sorry, I want to tell you something.

Sade : ehen, I'm listening

Me: i have an introduction

Sade: na only when you see big make up work, that's when you'll remember me.

Me: no it's not work. It's my introduction

Sade : what the Bleep!!! You are joking right?

Me: no I'm not. I'm doing introduction.

Sade: with who?

Me: Aduke

Sade: who's Aduke? You mean Mercy?

Me: yes.

Sade: what's up na, why the rush. You are still young na, girls are dying for you, why are you rushing into getting engage for a life time

Me: Aduke is heavy and I'm responsible. So we are doing the rightful thing.

Sade: haaaa no wonder, that means if you are not getting married this year, you are getting married next year?

Me: sure

Sade: I'm happy for you ay, I feel like crying.

Me: thank you but don't cry

Sade: let me cry abeg. So when is the introduction?

Me: next weekend at Lagos, I'll send the address to you.

Sade: alright I'll be there.

Me: thank you. I just pray everything should go well that day.

Sade : things will go well and if anyone tries to mess with you, just allow me to break bottles

Me: hey we aint breaking any bottle, nothing like that will happen.

Sade: okay oko iyawo. Should I call you oko Aduke now?

Me: I guess you and I are going to break bottles.

Sade: what's up na, you are getting married to Aduke and not Adesewa. You should think about changing that your name to oko Aduke.

Me: I've heard you, but i'm still oko Adesewa. Let me get married first, then i'll think of changing it.

Sade : alright oko iyawo.

Me: love you big head

Sade : I love your dick too jare. We must Bleep each other before you get married oo.

Me: I wonder when you'll stop being sarcastic

Sade: na you sabi. Bye bye.

A day before the D day, we all set on a journey with my relatives to Lagos where Aduke family resides. My friends Last don and apple boy were with me all the way and sade came to join us later at the hotel where we lounged.
We talk and gisted till 11 pm at the hotel bar before we disengaged and head back to different rooms.

" ayo come and sleep in my room, here is your chance to Bleep me" sade said loudly and everyone got laughing.

" bomb dey your head I swear, see you guys tomorrow jor. " I said then I head straight to my room to sleep.
I make sure I call mercy before sleeping to ensure that everything is fine.

7am the following day, we are already ready and set to move out.
We got to the place, and everything began smoothly.
Aduke families are lovely and they accepted us in as one.
In the middle of the introduction, I got a call from sade, I wanted to ignore the call at first but I know sade won't just call me for no reason. So I excuse myself to one side to pick her call.

Me: sade what's up

Sade: you need to come outside there's something you need to see

Me: what's happening?

Sade: there's a young man here with some set of people I'll call his parent and also some folks.

Me: who are they and what did they want

Sade : they didn't say anything but they said they are here for the bride. Your Aduke.

Me: what? Don't let them come inside, I'm coming right away.

I ended the call then I excuse myself from the rest and hurriedly rush outside to see the whoever.
I stopped on my track when I came in contact with Franklin.

"Surprise, surprise surprise " he said as he walk majestically towards me.

" what the hell are you doing here? " I threw out in anger.

"What do think, to celebrate with you ? Nah, I'm here to claim my woman and the child in her" he said.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Aduke by youngproov(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2020
oloyedprince1:
ayomi, pls I need ur WhatsApp contact.... i lost the 1 I know

Re: Aduke by skubido(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lobatan

Thanks for the update
Re: Aduke by favch(f): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Op abeg u fit yarn me wetin casket mean for this story cus I no grab at all

out of boredom, I clicked on this story and I don't regret it at all, ride on

but this Mercy Sha, let me be watching in 3D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Literature Section Awards 2013 / Secret Life Of A Nigerian Teenager / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Honorary Degree From University Of Edinburgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 578
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.