Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. (934 Views)

Why Do Igbos And Yorubas Hate Each Other So Much? / Wow! Real Reason Yorubas Will Not Vote For Peter Obi / The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Tranquillity360: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you want to know how much westerners hate Igbos just go to all thread concern Allen Onyema allege fraud case.
Allen Onyema is a south south igbo man.which westerners always try to makes us Believe that igbos in south south are no more igbos.

Allen Onyema IS AN SOUTH SOUTH MAN THAT BELIEVE IN THEIR ONE NIGERIA,a man that save the ass of some of their brothers in south Africa.

They hate Kanu just because he don't believe in their one nigeria.

If you are igbo and believe in one nigeria,one thing is sure here.They Will Also Treat You like those that dont.

One nigeria.

peace.

Yoruba mod will rush and delete this thread,because truth have become hate speech in nigeria.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Some statement credited to him are

"Igbos are pigs and idiots"
"I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head"
"kill Yoruba pastors"

He made his gullible followers to be drinking his urine every morning

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Ournolly: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Onyema is an Igbo man from Anambra State, since when did Anambra join South South?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Kapeter(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
An south south? grin won't your parents in that side of the river at least give you the least of western education. This can at least bring a little changes to you lots life. This kind of life they let you lots live is full of pain, frustration, gnashing of teeth and wailing. grin why 'd a sane parent live it's child in such position in life.

Pathetic

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Perkins2018: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kanu started spewing hate speeches against Yoruba before anybody knew him in the south west. He rose to prominence using hate speeches. Of course the only way to gather Igbo supporters is to use hate speeches against other tribes.

How do you want Yorubas to like him?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by johnmartus(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Where's your sense?
Tranquillity360:
If you want to know how much westerners hate Igbos just go to all thread concern Allen Onyema allege fraud case.
Allen Onyema is a south south igbo man.which westerners always try to makes us Believe that igbos in south south are no more igbos.

Allen Onyema IS AN SOUTH SOUTH MAN THAT BELIEVE IN THEIR ONE NIGERIA,a man that save the ass of some of their brothers in south Africa.

If you are igbo and believe in one nigeria,one thing is sure here.They Will Also Treat You like those that dont.

One nigeria.

peace.

Yoruba mod will rush and delete this thread,because truth have become hate speech in nigeria.
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by T9ksy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Perkins2018:
Kanu started spewing hate speeches against Yoruba before anybody knew him in the south west. He rose to prominence using hate speeches. Of course the only way to gather Igbo supporters is to use hate speeches against other tribes.

Abi o jare! Ibo logic 110!!

I , as a true "omoluabi" knew nothing nor give a rat's a.rs.e about kanu. That was until he started asking his du.mb, illeterate, emotionally-gullible minions to slaughter any yoruba pastor, they find.

Incidentally, my immediate brother is a pastor! But somehow, my ibo brothers(?) expects me to include Cowno's name on my xmas card mailing lists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Banmeallday: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Serving One Nigeria does not favor anything except the rogues that are deceiving people
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by jahsharon: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tranquillity360:

One nigeria.

peace.

This is how madness starts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by irrefragable: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
T9ksy:

Abi o jare! Ibo logic 110!!

I , as a true "omoluabi" knew nothing nor give a rat's a.rs.e about kanu. That was until he started asking his du.mb, illeterate, emotionally-gullible minions to any yoruba pastor, they find.

Incidentally, my immediate brother is a pastor! But somehow, my ibo brothers(?) expects me to include Cowno's name on my xmas card mailing lists.
don't you ever use this words again. We are not your brothers.
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by imiski(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
The fight has began. Let me take out my popcorn and enjoy the brawl. Seems like the Biafrans have taken an early lead.
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Omoodua007: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Same kanu that used all manners of words to describe Yorubas

1 Share

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Omoodua007: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Perkins2018:

Igbos have a pattern of refusing to accept responsibility

They laughed at kanu when he was calling for destruction of Yoruba assets

But for some reason they expect us to love them

Same way during the war they wanted to attack Yoruba land but expected us to be docile since they think we are cowards
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by T9ksy(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2019
irrefragable:
don't you ever use this words again. We are not your brothers.

Shey you did not notice the question mark after the words? What does that connotes to you.

Ojukwu used the same words, substituting yoruba for ibo when he was about to invade our ancestral land.
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by slimfit1(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2019
We don't stop writing rubbish.
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Magicians: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2019
Foolish n cursed Igbos can't do without mentioning Yoruba daily, na the chemical weapon to the death of many Igbos be that

Tranquillity360:
Re: The Reason Yorubas Hate Kanu. by Ezeadi83(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Magicians:
Foolish n cursed Igbos can't do without mentioning Yoruba daily, na the chemical weapon to the death of many Igbos be that

cowards 100%

(1) (Reply)

How We’ll Take Over Power In 2023 ⁠— PDP / Boko Haram Kidnaps 4 Soldiers, 2 Police Officers Along Expressway / Atiku, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Amosun Spotted At The Wedding Of Nuru Ribadu's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.