Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (31662 Views)

Has Anyone Invested In Afrigold? / Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Macelliot(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Has anyone here invested with Chinmark group?

Are they reliable?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Macelliot(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Any opinion
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Jentilia(f): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Macelliot:

Are they reliable?

Yes,they are more than reliable
Do you want to invest with them?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Macelliot(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jentilia:

Yes,they are more than reliable
Do you want to invest with them?
Do you work there?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Jentilia(f): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Macelliot:

Do you work there?

I am an investor,
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Macelliot(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jentilia:

I am an investor,
Are they reliable?

What are their return on investment?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Jentilia(f): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Macelliot:

Are they reliable?

What are their return on investment?
I already said they are reliable.
Its currently 2%.it was brought down from 5%.
They may give you a higher percentage if u are investing more than 2 million
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Macelliot(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jentilia:

I already said they are reliable.
Its currently 2%.it was brought down from 5%.
They may give you a higher percentage if u are investing more than 2 million
The reduction weaken me.
I learnt about it when the ROI was 3%, I was reluctant. Now it's been reduced to 2%, I felt maddd...
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Jentilia(f): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Macelliot:

The reduction weaken me.
I learnt about it when the ROI was 3%, I was reluctant. Now it's been reduced to 2%, I felt maddd...

You may still talk to one of the reps.
The boss is a kind man,he may give you more than 2% only if your money is high
Goodluck
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by medtoks: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Monthly ROI?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Jentilia(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2020
medtoks:
Monthly ROI?
You probably didnt read undecided
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Slimkkkk: 10:42pm On May 09, 2020
Macelliot:

Are they reliable?

Very reliable my dear
With type of boss they have
They are really making waves and building something strong
U wake up early morning with alert
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by ProtectMyMoney: 3:43am On May 10, 2020
Macelliot:

Are they reliable?

Fake Scam...

The people replying they are reliable are the company managers as shown in the picture below

20 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Macelliot(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Fake Scam...

The people replying they are reliable are the company managers as shown in the picture below
Good.
Pls, have you heard of the company before?
They claimed to have any an office in Enugu & PH. I'm stressed to travel.
I wanted to transact online, that's why I opened this thread for confirm from others experience.
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by ProtectMyMoney: 8:38am On May 10, 2020
Macelliot:

Good.
I wanted to transact online, that's why I opened this thread for confirm from others experience.

Below are the people you will be carrying out transaction with

7 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Avero(m): 4:16am On Jun 06, 2020
Macelliot:

Good.

hello, Good morning, I'm Joshua Chianakwalam

I do not personally work with the Chinmark Group, but my brother works there and i just happened to stumble across this article /thread .

They have a fully functioning office space at uyo and enugu and i think one more state(remember i do not work there so i can't give you point blank accurate info)
i live in Port Harcourt and they are setting up the office here, its not a question of if this is legit you can come visit at anytime, they have various branches being setup in lagos, abuja .

i can provide you however contact information and addresses if you want to check them out.

Chinmark Group builds houses, offers loans and has an investment, so it isn't some bogus investment company with no legitimate way of getting back your ROI

Like i said my sibling works at the port harcourt branch hat will be started up fully this month (they are basically running, but not officially yet)

i believe you need do just a little personal research to discover the truth and how legit this company is, message me if you'd like more info

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Avero(m): 4:35am On Jun 06, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Below are the people you will be carrying out transaction with

hello, sir i do not believe you've taken out a little bit of time to research this company before trying to slander their name, this is a business and as such they do not offer unrealistic Interest rates and so on, i can give you contact info, and you can talk about deep technicalities with their staff later on, that's an easy way to pick out chaff with fake unsustainable long term plans.

I personally think you're doing a Great job calling out possible fraudsters online, i personally have been scammed while trying to purchase a laptop online this year 2020 (if you can offer any help on this by the way i'd appreciate , i still have all the transaction details), so i can relate to this cause greatly.

but like i explained earlier to another user, i have someone who works with this company in their Port Harcourt Branch which will be fully operational this month, if you n take just a little time to search independently online , i won' even present you with any links, you will realize and come to the conclusion that Chinmark group is a legit company that started as a construction company purely(they still majorly do this by the way) before expanding.

They have Physical offices In Uyo and Enugu...

i'd love if you'd just research a little about them because we're trying our best to eliminate all doubt even when there are people who know about this companies authenticity and choose to intentionally try to sabotage it, i do not believe in anyway you're such a person. Thank you for reading and in case you would be willing and have any means to help me track those guys on that other thing, i'd greatly appreciate

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by ProtectMyMoney: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Avero:

hello, Good morning, I'm Joshua Chianakwalam

I me if you'd like more info

pictures tell better stories. Since your brother works there, im quite sure you can post pictures of the place outside etc.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Blessing324: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
They are very very reliable.
You won't regret
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by whodohgeepee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Macelliot:

Good.

Yes they actually do.

I work at the Uyo branch at Udotung Ubo traffic light.

You can WhatsApp me +2348036345640 for more details.
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Jentilia(f): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Macelliot:

Are they reliable?

hi,did you later invest
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Folaoni(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Try Oxfordgroupafrica.com for reliable and secure investment. For more information, you can send mail through my profile.

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by TheSparrow: 4:54am On Aug 11, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are four that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

You can read more about these businesses via the links below:

1. Rice Milling Business In Nigeria

2. Bottled Water Production In Nigeria

3. Starting A Poultry Farming Business In Nigeria

4. Pounded Yam flour production in nigeria

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Stephra: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2020
My name Ezeonu Ngozi Chisom I work with Chinmark group Lagos branch

Chinmark is very reliable and can be trusted, the company is paying, we have offices in Enugu, Lagos, porthcourt, onitsha, Abuja, kaduna, uyo, owerri
Chinmark/FinAfrica,
investors sign up for a ROI Return on Investment monthly.
The minimum amount to be invested is N500,000 (Five hundred thousand naira) or it's equivalent in any global currency and a maximum of N100,000,000.00 (one hundred million naira)

The different investment packages in which you can invest and get ROI monthly includes;

1.1. Investment in Transportation

1.2. Investment in Loans

1.3. Investment in Real Estate

1.4. Investment in Agriculture

Minimum duration for all sectors is 6months and maximum duration is 5year. Interest is paid in monthly while capital is paid in at the end of investment duration. ROI is from 2% to 4.5% depending on how much is invested.
For more info call/ Watsapp 08165797190

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Stephra: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
My name is Ezeonu Ngozi Chisom a staff of Chinmark group Lagos branch

I understand the fear and skepticism, we all need garantie that capital will be paid at the end of the investment duration, am here to clear your doubt and answer some of those questions that you want to ask.

1. Who is Chinmark Group?
Ans� Chinmark Group is a multi national conglomerate that caters for the most important needs of every human like food, shelter, ease of movement and growth opportunities. We are specifically in involved in
★Building quality private and commercial housing structures.
★Helping individuals gain more wealth through investments opportunities.
★Creating organic food from the arable lands we have for human consumption.
★Transporting road users in a regal and professional manner in vicinities and routes we operate.
★Giving out soft loans to individuals and businesses for growth opportunities.

2, How does Chinmark/ FinAfrica Investment work?
Ans� When you invest with FinAfrica Investment you are signing up for a return of 3%-4.5% Return of Investment (ROI) on capital invested on a monthly basis of a minimum duration of 6 (Six) months and a maximum of 5 (five) years.

3. What is Finafrica investments?
Ans� FinAfrica investment is the registered investment arm of Chinmark Group.
It is a deliberate and functional pool of increasing the wealth of the investors who pool in resources as investment into the company and these investors receive profit on a monthly basis for the period of investment.

4, How safe is my money?
Ans� 100% Safe�. We take your investment serious and protect it.

5, Do I get my money back?
Ans� Interest is paid in monthly while capital is paid back to the investor automatically as soon as the investment tenure expires.

6, What is the minimal investment in Finafrica?
Ans� 500,000 (Five hundred thousand naira) or its equivalent in any global currency

7, What happens if the company collapse.
Ans� Your capital is still paid back to you... Chinmark Group is here to stay and not collapsing soon�.

8. Who runs Finafrica..
Ans� Chinmark Group with Amb. Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah as the General Managing Director.

9.Where are the offices of Finafrica and Chinmark group?
Ans� Our head office is at #25 Ken Nnamdi Drive Unity Estate Maryland Independence Layout Enugu, Enugu state.

138 Wetherall road Opposite City Primary School Owerri, Imo state.

10, Is FinAfrica a registered investment?
Yes it is fully registered.

11. Is Finafrica insured against loss?
Ans� Yes, all arms of FinAfrica investment are insured.

12, How do I become an investor.
Ans� You can become an investor by pooling in resources/funds as investment into the company.

You can call or Watsapp on 08165797190

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Stephra: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Excellent reviews from our clients, we always keep to our word, Let your money work for you

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Berenice18(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
You never know how a single act might change your trajectory of your future

Things don't just happen you plan and act on them,

with #finafrica investment, your chance to change the order of things, deposit 5million into Chinmark Account, you stand to get an interest of 225,000 monthly at your disposal at a period of 6months.

Call / WhatsApp

Visit our Lagos office 123,OGba Road Ikeja Or any of our branch Close to you ..

www.chinmarkgroup.com
www.fin-af.com

1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Avero(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

pictures tell better stories. Since your brother works there, im quite sure you can post pictures of the place outside etc.

Hey bro, sorry I just came back to this forum and saw your message... If that will make you believe me ill send pictures and even videos first thing Monday morning. I'm not trying to convince but I'd rather you'd not spoil the companies name. CHINMARK GROUP is a Conglomerate whose first priority is actually Construction and not even investment or loans
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by uduokirika1(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Avero:

Hey bro, sorry I just came back to this forum and saw your message... If that will make you believe me ill send pictures and even videos first thing Monday morning. I'm not trying to convince but I'd rather you'd not spoil the companies name. CHINMARK GROUP is a Conglomerate whose first priority is actually Construction and not even investment or loans

Oga we still dey wait for ur pictures and videos ooooh
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Valentinejeco: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Instead of waiting for pictures and videos while not type marksman Chinedu Ijiomah on Facebook and see for yourself, as Ism typing this now I am waiting for my roi and my capital I invested on first of may this early morning,the past 6 months has been good no lies ,well I am not investing again if I get my capital back today because I have other physical investment I want to invest in ,invested 2million with them I get 4.5%roi which is 90k every month

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Valentinejeco: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2020
I am not here promote chinmark but I don’t like it when people call something that is real scam ,I just got my roi and capital just now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates / Femi Otedola Sells His Shares In Transcorp / The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.