Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs (4802 Views)

UNILAG VS LASU WHICH SCHOOL IS BETTER TO STUDY FOR A MASTERS DEGREE.. / . / Unilag vs OAU-Ife vs UI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
which uni has more of these so called runs girls which plague our unis
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by ITbomb(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
unipor-istution
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
and wats ur reason for concluding that its uniport
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by ITbomb(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
cant really blame them cos life is really on the high side in p town so when they see guys like us wey don make am, they see most of their academic probs as over. they are ready to give anything. but sah i never experience unilag so i cant really compare
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by Osama10(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
I just imagine how Block A would look like today, In those days the volume of traffic for these ladies at the weekend its unbelievable.
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 5:08am On Nov 22, 2010
so that makes uniport no 1, na wa oo nd i just gained admission there, God help us
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by Drenix(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
IMSU
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2010
Drenix:

IMSU
maybe its cos u've not bin tu uniport nd see d level of prostitution, na wa for there ooo
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by fabby26(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
@bforce. Even if Uniport is top of the list in the institution that topmost in terms of prostitution and runs, that should not be ur problem at all. of which I don't see how it affects u, as you said you jst gain admission. Uniport is the most socially oriented uni. But you jst have to be yourself so as not to get implicated in the seas of fine babes.U've to be strong willed to ur emotion. U wl get to knw what am saying wit time. Well welcome to Unique Campus.
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
bforce:

so that makes uniport no 1, na wa oo nd i just gained admission there, God help us

I bet you are very happy, just make sure you manage you feeding money grin
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
fabby26:

@bforce. Even if Uniport is top of the list in the institution that topmost in terms of prostitution and runs, that should not be your problem at all. of which I don't see how it affects u, as you said you jst gain admission. Uniport is the most socially oriented uni. But you jst have to be yourself so as not to get implicated in the seas of fine babes.U've to be strong willed to your emotion. U wl get to knw what am saying wit time. Well welcome to Unique Campus.
if it terms of moral composure i think i cn last but cn i last 5yrs, its got me worried
Dis Guy:

I bet you are very happy, just make sure you manage you feeding money grin
the cost na die ooo, i feel am the last time i go, my pocket still dey recover from that trip
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2010
Dont worry you will be a love-vendor very soon making money connecting them

oya where is that pretty gals number? cool
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2010
Dis Guy:

Dont worry you will be a love-vendor very soon making money connecting them

oya where is that pretty gals number? cool
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin is dis d gal? Lol

Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2010
Abeggi na your type be that looooooooool

i mean dat gal with the big booty and small waist cool
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2010
hmmmm, i see, du u min dis?

Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
haa u sure say no be man be that cos she far oo grin cheesy grin

oya make i call am now
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
sure why nt, go ahead and call nd pls dont forget to post wat hapins here, u go just recieved slap thro the fone grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2010
no worry my julie go understand na cheesy

how uniport, show us pictures of the school is it clean, cultist or decent?
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
cults are everywhere, even in colleges of education, but wen its comes to neat, i'll give them 7/10, heres one, more later

Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
more

Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
more

Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
Are these new picturs or from the internet?

looks well structured though
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2010
these were snapped by a friend, so he told me ooo dont knw hw true sha

Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2010
ok goodluck with ur studies hope no strike and no militants

shine ur eye b4 u chat up militant girl friend o
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
yeah sure, weda na militant babe or na lecturer property, i must take ma share of the porridge oooo, afterall theres no name written on it
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by DisGuy: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
no name written on it but tehre's a bullet attached to some wink
Re: Unilag Vs Uniport In Terms Of Prostitution And Runs by bforce(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
bullet ke, havent u heard, i was shot 37 times but still lived lol

(1) (Reply)

Utme: Fg To Introduce E-examination / See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame. / Why Airplanes Are White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.