Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (54135 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by DennisEche(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

Eye service dingbat angry

Even Buhari has made it clear that he is not interested
CHIEF DONT TRUST THE WORD OF THOSE MEN, THE SAME BUHARI PROMISED THAT HE WAS GOING TO CONTEST JUST ONCE SEE NOW, I SEE BUHARI HAND IN THIS BEHIND THE SCENE, WATCH AS OUR SENATE MAKE MOVE FOR THE AMENDMENT OF THE TENURE OF THE PRESIDENT
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by alfajohn: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Today I met my former neighbour who left Abuja unannounced and disappeared.
I asked him where he is now.
Guess his answer?

Cameroon!

He said he needed to live a normal life so he just had to leave Nigeria and go

ANYWHERE.
Cameroon good it is still near. Na Malawi me I dey eye.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Reptyle(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Actually he said (in tears) 2011 was his last contest when he lost to Goodluck Jonathan...
olutop:

I thought Buhari once said he is not interested in 2nd term and he latter went on to rig himself in for the 2nd term....Trust any politician at your own peril.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Ehisod(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

In the beginning, he was only interested in 1 term but where are we now? Speak for yourself o.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Greenback: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
FrLukas:

Rubbish.

Do you know the meaning of a question mark after a statement?

Besides, the person I quoted is above the law abi?

[/s]
Whatever,buzzOff!!!!
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

R u sure?
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Insectkiller: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
We all know where Charles oko Onya comes from... The boy is a bastarrrrrd and a nimcompoo...

He is ranting.
Ignore pls
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
tonye33:
Like if he wants to rule again anybody can stop him.

Y'all praying for a better Nigeria should give up. The strength you use in praying for Nigeria, use it to pray for a better you.

Nigeria is far gone
There is a hope for a Tree bro says the scripture.
Even if it's cut down , it will sprout again and the tender
leaves thereof shall blossom smiley
Nigeria still have HOPE!
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by DeOTR: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
>>Hate speech bill>>
>>Social media regulation bill>>
>>Meeting Speakers of the 36 states Legislative House>>
>>then this...>>

I've been saying it, Nigeria will cease to exist while Buhari is the President.
I don't know if it will be between now and 2023 or during one of his "extra term(s)" cheesy, but it will happen.
Meanwhile, all of you should enjoy your next level.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Spacewalker(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
tonye33:
Like if he wants to rule again anybody can stop him.

Y'all praying for a better Nigeria should give up. The strength you use in praying for Nigeria, use it to pray for a better you.

Nigeria is far gone

You better sharap

Who says Buhari is going for third term

Maybe u are an APC apologist,u want Buhari to keep ruling us for life abi so that the country would be completely destroyed abi angry

U might say the country is gone but I disagree
God is still alive,and he is seeing everything that is happening.

Or u forget say God still dey
Whether the country remain or not,God still dey and that's what I believe.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by tonye33(m): 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacewalker:

You better sharap

Who says Buhari is going for third term

Maybe u are an APC apologist,u want Buhari to keep ruling us for life abi so that the country would be completely destroyed abi angry

U might say the country is gone but I disagree
God is still alive,and he is seeing everything that is happening.

Or u forget say God still dey
Whether the country remain or not,God still dey and that's what I believe.

Kiddo

See your black face like burnt offering...

Learn to read and understand... Now GTF outta here
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Afobaba33(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
At last we will dey alright!

I laughed in Yewa grin
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Cantonese: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

Sake knowledge from the most high. The response above is all what you need Son!!.

It is very unfortunate that many misinformed or uninformed youths like you are out there.

I think when you speak publicly on issues like this you must be properly informed and you must be ready with facts to enable you respond to questions that may arise from your assertions.

The ancestry of peoples and nations are not things that you can toy with and not particularly employing unguarded utterances that are capable of inciting people either against themselves or people of other ethnic nationalities.

For your information the people known either as "IGBO" or IBO" or "NDIGBO" are one, irrespective of geographical locations. It therefore does not matter if they are located in the south east, south south in the north or any other part of the world.

God has blessed the Ndigbo and the history of our origin and respective settlements are there for all to see.

I advice you my dear young friend to look through the internet for information if you cannot find a library.

If eventually you cannot find any of the above do yourself a good favour by reverting to me. I am sure that I can even give you the history of origin and settlement of your own village.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Arlec(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
izzou:
grin

Hypocrite angry

God go too over bless you
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by NgwalandAbia(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cantonese:

It is very unfortunate that many misinformed or uninformed youths like you are out there.

I think when you speak publicly on issues like this you must be properly informed and you must be ready with facts to enable you respond to questions that may arise from your assertions.

The ancestry of peoples and nations are not things that you can toy with and not particularly employing unguarded utterances that are capable of inciting people either against themselves or people of other ethnic nationalities.

For your information the people known either as "IGBO" or IBO" or "NDIGBO" are one, irrespective of geographical locations. It therefore does not matter if they are located in the south east, south south in the north or any other part of the world.

God has blessed the Ndigbo and the history of our origin and respective settlements are there for all to see.

I advice you my dear young friend to look through the internet for information if you cannot find a library.

If eventually you cannot find any of the above do yourself a good favour by reverting to me. I am sure that I can even give you the history of origin and settlement of your own village.

My friend keep kwayet, you Ibo.

Maybe you are even an osu, you've no history but something we the real igbos will educate you... Your origin... Efulefu like you.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Cantonese: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

My friend keep kwayet, you Ibo.

Maybe you are even an osu, you've no history but something we the real igbos will educate you... Your origin... Efulefu like you.

Pernicious little rats from hell like you cause people to label the Igbos the bad names that we hear.

A very simple question was asked from you about the origin of the Igbo race. Rather than provide the answer(s) you chose to thread the path of abuse and lack of good mannerisms.

Just like we all know, misguided minds like you with low character and morals, from highly irresponsible backgrounds parade themselves on the streets and hide behind the social media to disgrace the Igbo race.

If there is an efulefu here, it clearly must be you. Very evident is the fact that you do not even know anything about your comunity how much more the Igbo race.

An examination of your person would clearly reveal that you are not just an osu but a sacrificial lamb dedicated to an idol in the community that you claim to come from, roaming freely on the streets and waiting for the day of sacrifice.

Mr. real Igbo you cannot have any historical information as your warped mind is not capable to understand anything. Clearly you are one of those lazy youths out there whose method of thinking is in a straight line.

So long as you cannot give us even a little insight into the origin of the Igbo nation then you need to bow your face in shame.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2019
Cantonese:

Pernicious little rats from hell like you cause people to label the Igbos the bad names that we hear.

A very simple question was asked from you about the origin of the Igbo race. Rather than provide the answer(s) you chose to thread the path of abuse and lack of good mannerisms.

Just like we all know, misguided minds like you with low character and morals, from highly irresponsible backgrounds parade themselves on the streets and hide behind the social media to disgrace the Igbo race.

If there is an efulefu here, it clearly must be you. Very evident is the fact that you do not even know anything about your comunity how much more the Igbo race.

An examination of your person would clearly reveal that you are not just an osu but a sacrificial lamb dedicated to an idol in the community that you claim to come from, roaming freely on the streets and waiting for the day of sacrifice.

Mr. real Igbo you cannot have any historical information as your warped mind is not capable to understand anything. Clearly you are one of those lazy youths out there whose method of thinking is in a straight line.

So long as you cannot give us even a little insight into the origin of the Igbo nation then you need to bow your face in shame.

Unfortunate tribesman like you, I know you want to be a full blooded igboman but you can't because you are one of the efulefu parading... Spit. You Ibo.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Cantonese: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

Unfortunate tribesman like you, I know you want to be a full blooded igboman but you can't because you are one of the efulefu parading... Spit. You Ibo.

Write simple English but you cannot. Write in Igbo language yet you cannot. Well, I cannot blame you. Many of your likes use phonetics loaded with errors when they speak English. I bet you failed basic written English several times.

Some human animals in your community in Igbo land are those who tragically give the Igbos the evil tag "cannibals", which they are not. As we speak your community is regarded as one of the most unsafe for humans, especially those who are visitors and more dangerously non Igbo speaking.

I see the "full blood" in you. I am very certain your body must be full of human blood swallowed by you, a vampire.

I see that you are an Ngwa person. It is quite unfortunate that the Ngwas have someone like you. I have great friends from Ngwa land who I am I am happy to associate with. You are a disgrace to Ngwa people. I can tell you about your community.

I am proud of my heritage as an Igbo person, born and bred in Igbo land. I can talk about the Igbo race all day long as I have information. It is not for you, a highly unschooled and unintelligent young man.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by orisa37: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2019
He is now praying for it.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Cantonese:

Write simple English but you cannot. Write in Igbo language yet you cannot. Well, I cannot blame you. Many of your likes use phonetics loaded with errors when they speak English. I bet you failed basic written English several times.

Some human animals in your community in Igbo land are those who tragically give the Igbos the evil tag "cannibals", which they are not. As we speak your community is regarded as one of the most unsafe for humans, especially those who are visitors and more dangerously non Igbo speaking.

I see the "full blood" in you. I am very certain your body must be full of human blood swallowed by you, a vampire.

I see that you are an Ngwa person. It is quite unfortunate that the Ngwas have someone like you. I have great friends from Ngwa land who I am I am happy to associate with. You are a disgrace to Ngwa people. I can tell you about your community.

I am proud of my heritage as an Igbo person, born and bred in Igbo land. I can talk about the Igbo race all day long as I have information. It is not for you, a highly unschooled and unintelligent young man.

Look at this primary 6 English. You are an outcast and don't belong to our superior tribe.. Osu like you. All this rant is just for me to recognise you? I won't because I don't consider illiterate Ibos, the pure igbos like us don't know if someone like you even exist... Get lost.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Cantonese: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

Look at this primary 6 English. You are an outcast and don't belong to our superior tribe.. Osu like you. All this rant is just for me to recognise you? I won't because I don't consider illiterate Ibos, the pure igbos like us don't know if someone like you even exist... Get lost.

That's exactly what you are, an outcast. A foolish slave boy offered as sacrifice to idols in your community. You need to be told that you are living in bondage. Truly you are one of those outcasts in Igboland without doubt who claim who and what they are not for undeserved recognition. Without doubt you are a product of a weak family foundation in Ngwa where apparently you come from. Dare to mention your name in Ngwa land and I will tell you the history of your family without error.

Even in primary six I could write English language much more efficiently than you do at this stage of your life.

You do not need to get lost because you are lost already.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2019
Cantonese:

That's exactly what you are, an outcast. A foolish slave boy offered as sacrifice to idols in your community. You need to be told that you are living in bondage. Truly you are one of those outcasts in Igboland without doubt who claim who and what they are not for undeserved recognition. Without doubt you are a product of a weak family foundation in Ngwa where apparently you come from. Dare to mention your name in Ngwa land and I will tell you the history of your family without error.

Even in primary six I could write English language much more efficiently than you do at this stage of your life.

You do not need to get lost because you are lost already.

You are Otu nkita.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by TotoNaRubber: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
He should write a petition asking the senate to allow him to die dia.

Idiots

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by TotoNaRubber: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2019
He should write a petition asking the senate to allow him to die dia..

Idiots

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.