Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment (780 Views)

Ebute-Meta Building Tenants Given Quit Notice Before Collapse - Caretaker / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by gloryhouse(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello Nairaland.

Please help me out today 24-11-2019. I was given a Quit Notice when my Rent as not Expired and I just 4months out of 12 months I was given today by a lawyer thru my landlord without any offence i pay all my P.h.c.n bill and Security bill Regularly here in Igbo Agbowa off Ibeshe Ikorodu Lagos.

The day I rental the Apartment I pay to the Owner Directly but after months I packed in he now brought a Lawyer last week that hehe will be the one to take care of our renew,the next thing I received was a Quit Notice from them and its just only me out of 3 Tenants in the Building and my wife just gave birth to a new baby.

Please Everybody I need a help and your advice on this issue.

What can I do?
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by slimjohn2k5: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Although I hate dealing with lawyers who will milk you dry, but if you have a close family member who is a lawyer, talk to him to help you
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Some issues can be resolved amicably. I suspect they want to review your tenancy.

Speak to the owner of the house directly. He is just flesh and blood like you. He can't be so insensitive knowing that your wife just put to bed. Let him be aware you are just 4 months into your rent.
If he insist that you should quit, pray to God that he provides a way where there seems to be non. It isn't worth it dragging with a landlord/landlady that has no human compassion
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by gloryhouse(m): 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
Although I hate dealing with lawyers who will milk you dry, but if you have a close family member who is a lawyer, talk to him to help you

Wow.

Thanks so much Sister I Really Appreciate this.
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by gloryhouse(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
BLUELemon:
Some issues can be resolved amicably. I suspect they want to review your tenancy.

Speak to the owner of the house directly. He is just flesh and blood like you. He can't be so insensitive knowing that your wife just put to bed. Let him be aware you are just 4 months into your rent.
If he insist that you should quit, pray to God that he provides a way where there seems to be non. It isn't worth it dragging with a landlord/landlady that has no human compassion

Both Husband are So wicked all the landlord and everybody Around their complained about him and is wife their behavior was Terrible. And they are still very Young.close to 40th or 40+ is there Age.
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by Miradamian: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
He has tasted your blood and found out it's too bitter for him to swallow. He couldn't use your luck.
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by gloryhouse(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Miradamian:
He has tasted your blood and found out it's too bitter for him to swallow. He couldn't use your luck.

Yesooo

Maybe.

Or maybe I was very young in face and he's thinking I can't afford the next rent or what
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by greatnaija01: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
gloryhouse:
Hello Nairaland.

Please help me out today 24-11-2019. I was given a Quit Notice when my Rent as not Expired and I just 4months out of 12 months I was given today by a lawyer thru my landlord without any offence i pay all my P.h.c.n bill and Security bill Regularly here in Igbo Agbowa off Ibeshe Ikorodu Lagos.

The day I rental the Apartment I pay to the Owner Directly but after months I packed in he now brought a Lawyer last week that hehe will be the one to take care of our renew,the next thing I received was a Quit Notice from them and its just only me out of 3 Tenants in the Building and my wife just gave birth to a new baby.

Please Everybody I need a help and your advice on this issue.

What can I do?

a lawyer can help you drag the case with the man and can even help you stay 6 months extra without rent.... THIS IS LAGOS... KNOW THE TENANCY LAWS AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE.
Re: Please Help I Was Given Quit Notice In My New Apartment by gloryhouse(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
greatnaija01:

a lawyer can help you drag the case with the man and can even help you stay 6 months extra without rent.... THIS IS LAGOS... KNOW THE TENANCY LAWS AND YOU WILL HAVE PEACE.

Okay.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Dry Land With C Of O At Genesis Court, Ajah, Lekki / 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale At Ikate @ N90million / 2 Fenced, Dry Plots Of Land With C Of O For Sale At Ogombo, Ajah, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.