Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/19 (193 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/19 by dallyemmy: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/11/19 by dallyemmy: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2019
Prayer Points:
i. I worship and Adore you, my Father, the revealer of deep and secret things.
ii. Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
iii. Father thank you for being there for me regardless of what life throws at me
iv. Lord thank you for the confidence that your word daily ignite inside of me
v. Father thank you for keeping me in the journey of faith and for allowing my faith in you grow each day
vi. Lord Almighty grant me the grace to keep standing no matter what comes through me in life that I will never deny you or renounce my faith in
you
vii. Lord eternal in anyway I am being challenged either by physical or spiritual force that is tampering with my faith give me victory
viii. Lord whatever sickness or disease that wants to turn my life into its mansion this day send it out permanently in Jesus name
ix. Father, give me the grace never to join the multitude to sin against You, in Jesus name.
x. Father, empower me to live a life of total dependence upon You and You alone; let me never share Your glory with anyone, in Jesus name.
xi. Father, let me never compromise my faith in You or defile myself with the King’s meat or the filthy lucre of this world, in Jesus name.
xii. Father, purge me from all unrighteousness and sanctify me holy, without blemish or wrinkle, for Your use, till I see You in glory, in Jesus name.
xiii. Father, consecrate me afresh to Your service and make me ten times wiser and better than all my enemies and colleagues, in Jesus name.
xiv. Father, empower me to look unto You for all my spiritual and material needs, and as I do, let my expectations never be cut short, in Jesus name.
xv. Father, grant me divine revelation and solution to every challenge in my life, family, church and Nation, as I wait regularly upon You, in Jesus
name.
xvi. Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and uphold him till the end by Your right hand of righteousness, in Jesus name.
xvii. Father, bless everyone, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting
them, in Jesus name.
xviii. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed,
in Jesus name.
xix. Your Personal petitions.( Philippians 4:6)
xx. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
xxi. Thank you Father for answered prayers (1 Thessalonians 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Surah Al Fatiha / "The Plague On The Firstborn" / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.