Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" (43784 Views)

Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by jayson87: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Yebosola:

Eleribu, u grew among us sebi?
Taba reni to mumi,to jepojeta wa ni Southwest, to nperiwa nibi ,Epe lonpelepe,asasi lopa alasasi,igbe rara.... grin grin Una go cry tire,bring it on,nobody has custodian of madness.
Bobo yii.. SEE K.O.... mehn Ese wilder is learning working from this TKO you give this guy. Damn! ooo deep mehn

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by mightybishop: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2019
How do you people come up with all these insults? My love for nairaland no be here.. �

Sweeetheart:

when your sense is close to sanity you will know. continue asking mumu question up and down

you want to know because you don't have a family member

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by johnmartus(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2019
cheesy pain him.
kenwhawha:

Typical afonja with peanut brain...cannot reason! Your leaders are all ex. convicts and certificate forgers. Tinubu, Gbajamila, Obanikoro, Prince Buruji, Kemi Adeosun, Adeleke, e.t.c.,

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by mainman7(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

I grew up with them in SW, so I know them very well. They don't know God and God has never known them which is why they see everything good as evil, and everything evil as good. My advice to our people: Whatever you do in life, don't ever disclose anything to an afonja no matter how close they pretend to be with you.

Highly intelligent ones know that you and your people are the most evil people on Earth. I really pity the gullible souls that get deceived by your demonic manipulation.
You still have the effrontery to talk to me instead of apologizing for your evil deeds and that of your satanic elders?! I thought you would have repented and change from the evil ways of your fathers. Just like your Igbos fathers brainwashed senseless gullible Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis to kill their very own political Leader in coup that you promised to make Nigeria free, you are pretending again. Satanic possessed evil greedy Igbos are never contented in Life, never. Always sad at Yorubas topping anything, while Yorubas gladly celebrate their. Henceforth, we shall not only pay you back in your evil coin but in 7 fold! Sad souls called igbos are just too senselessly greedy! What Nigeria is experiencing today would not have happened if not that you people changed the peaceful course of Nigerian History by your wicked heartless GREED, Igbos shed innocent blood Nationally just to hijack Nigeria's resources, wealth and political power. Such was never known till you satanic souls called Igbos introduced it into our once innocent and peaceful Country on January 15, 1966. You infected Fulanis with your pathological greed and introduced satanic blood shed into Nigerian politics because of you people's Hell-bound satanic souls. Not even Fulanis or Hausa was heartless enough to conceived let alone carry out the very first political blood-letting in Nigeria. Despite the fact that Igbo Azikwe was the President, and that Igbos head almost 68% of all Federal Ministries and Federal Control apparatuses during the era, stiil did not satisfy you! Satanic possessed evil greedy Igbos were still not contented. You satanic greedy sad souls still want to own the whole Nigeria and his people in your pocket. This led your evil fathers in the Nigerian Military; Izeagu, Ifeajuna, etc to deceive other Nigerian officers to kill leaders from other tribes so that Igbos can enthrone Aguyi Ironsi and fully pocket the whole Nigeria. What a greedy satanic set of pathologically greedy animals in human skin called Igbos. Nothing satisfies Igbo unless terrible excruciatingly painful catastrophic death! You taught Fulanis this evil killings happening today, you showed Nigerians that killings could be used to intimidate other tribes and enslave them. It's unfortunate that we Yorubas are paying for your satanic ways that you infected Fulanis with because of you demonic GREED!!! People should stop blaming Fulanis, it was Igbos that sowed the evil seed and taught Fulanis this heartlessness. Yet, Igbos have not apologized to we Yorunbas! The problem of blood shed we are facing today was started by Igbos. Unless you igbos apologize to Yorubas, we shall ensure that you and your unborn generations are wiped out permanently. It is not a threat; it's a Promise! All Igbos shall never die well! Terrible terrible deaths to all Igbos wherever they are! ASHE!!!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by johnmartus(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2019
They have lifted the ban on you. I hope you watch your mouth this week.
Gandollaar:
Lol @questioning character...ose aaro Monday nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Now it's igbo vs igbo
This is interesting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by teepain: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

because it's selective bro. read deeper!!

Bro, please educate me. Has the FBI and the American government headed by Donald Trump joined in the selective persecution of people too?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Those Chinese won't tell you they hate Nigeria or the SW, they'd only tell you they came to make money. You who hate the SW, still live in their midst and won't help to come develop your SE.
The Chinese are busy developing their country and you are busy "developing" the land of the people you hate
The chinese he is even talking about how many are they in number in nigeria compared to there 1.4billion population ratio?

Can the same be said of igbos who arent refuges in their own country but have more than 1/3 of their population living outside their ansentral states/regions yet in Nigeria.

No other tribe in nigeria has one third of its population living outside its own states/region

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Lagos is a no man's land. Lagos was former capital built with the sweat of every Nigerian even though some idiots collect royalties from Lagos!

Who's from Lagos? Is it you osunbande or thieffnubu? But you all left your grooves in oshogbo to flock to Lagos where even your nursing mothers can't wait to nurse their new borns at home before jumping out with their babies strapped helplessly on her back in the scorching sun to hustle!

Be here whining while upcoming Igbos buy up what's left of your SW. Your eye go soon open grin

Ignorance.

First, Igbos aren't only in Lagos.

One silly girl was ranting on YouTube that Igbos are only in Yoruba land because of the sea port. Lol. So sea port dey Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ogbomosho and co?

There's hardly any town or city in Yorubaland that you don't have a sizeable number of Igbos.

So remove that illusion from your mind. Of course they have every right to be there as they are Nigerians...for now.

Second, the mentality that you are buying up Southwest. Lol. All land is held in trust for the people by the government. That's what the land use act says.

So if you think the land you bought in Lagos or Ibadan will be transferred to your lineage, then you are seriously befuddled. That land is leased. It still belongs to the people. So if you like build skyscraper on it. It is leased land. You are only occupying it. You are not owning it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

I grew up with them in SW, so I know them very well. They don't know God and God has never known them which is why they see everything good as evil, and everything evil as good. My advice to our people: Whatever you do in life, don't ever disclose anything to an afonja no matter how close they pretend to be with you.
why didn't you grow up in the SE.. how many yorubas grew up in the SE??(what are we going to look for there anyways)
Confused people..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

Don't be fooled bro.

You'd be surprised that these ones soewing hatred here have very close Yoruba friends in real life.

The anonymity of this forum allows them to bare their souls about how they truly feel about others.

And you can see it now.

It's a shame really.

Am going to keep distance now
Cus my friend might even be the one behind that moniker

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Theboss100(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2019
This thread should be closed because of tribalism. Ibo vs Afonja. Close this thread now!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Sicilyjoe: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

Bloggers and twisting facts. No doubt he went against IPOB to please his masters, however Nnamdi Kanu also said IPOB will defend him like Innoson, Iweala, Oteh and Diezani madueke. Not because IPOB condone criminality but because of selective crucifixion of her people.

Stop being stupid, this is from nnamdi page

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Sagay212: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnamdi kanu makes statement against onyema and instead of ipod miscreants to face their director, they as usual face Yorubas again.
Shey una see say these people dey mad.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
teepain:

Bro, please educate me. Has the FBI and the American government headed by Donald Trump's joined in the selective persecution of people too?

So you aren't aware?

We just found out that Donald Olawale Kashimawo Trump has his ancestry from Afonjas. He was trying to hide it, but his bias in this case has revealed his true ancestry.

You can't trust Afonja people at all.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Guys, this one here is a victim of mass hypnotism grin

Those visiting are thieves like him, his international collaborators. Didn't Ribadu tell us this man's thievery was of international standard? Those visiting him from all over are his patners in crime! He also helped rig most of them into office in their countries. But I was never expecting your little mind to process all these.

Now it's no longer Igbos rushing to Lagos because I had since thrashed you on that, not it's SW grin
I for one can never live anywhere in SW apart from Lagos due to fear for my precious head, but that there are many Chinese in Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is better than China you this arindi omo iyadagbe yii grin
do you want to see pictures of your people in SW selling garden egg, pushing wheelbarrow and selling rat posion?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

Ignorance.

One silly girl was ranting on YouTube that Igbos are only in Yoruba land because of the sea port. Lol. So sea port dey Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ogbomosho and co?

There's hardly any town or city in Yorubaland that you don't have a sizeable number of Igbos.

So remove that illusion from your mind. Of course they have every right to be there as they are Nigerians...for now.

Second, the mentality that you are buying up Southwest. Lol. All land is held in trust for the people by the government. That's what the land use act says.

So if you think the land you bought in Lagos or Ibadan will be transferred to your lineage, then you are seriously befuddled. That land is leased. It still belongs to the people. So if you like building skyscraper on it. It is leased land. You are only occupying it. You are not owning it.

HM
Buying land government will later use for project just like Dangote refinery occupants

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:

Am going to keep distance now
Cus my friend might even be the one behind that moniker

That's the point. It is good that we are becoming aware of what lies inside the heart of man.

Eni a fe l'amo, a mo eni t'o fe wa.

It is the person we love that we know, we don't know who truly loves us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Gandollaar(f): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

Ignorance.

So if you think the land you bought in Lagos or Ibadan will be transferred to your lineage, then you are seriously befuddled. That land is leased. It still belongs to the people. So if you like building skyscraper on it. It is leased land. You are only occupying it. You are not owning it.
Sorry I didn't read. I knew it would be trash as soon as I saw the moniker.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by pacespot(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Nwanne dalu rinne.

I have never seen a tribe as manipulative as Afonjas. Very crooked and rugged. Same crook will do as if he is with Allen and go behind to stab him with a big Knife.

Umu Ekwensu si na eluigwe we da bu mbo agu na ihu!! (Children of the fallen satanic demon with tiger claws on there face)

Stop calling all Yoruba's demons, I've some ibo friends and they are some of the great people I've met. Especially, their women fancy good looking yoruba guys. But the tribal slurs I'm seeing on this forum make me wonder if they are coming from the same ibos I see as friendly folks on a daily basis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:

HM
Buying land government will later use for project just like Dangote refinery occupants

Government owns all the land in reality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

Typical low IQ afonja. In their close-minded mind "only others grow up in their region because they don't travel." Go to SE, SS and North and see Yorubas growing up in these regions.
can you mention any yoruba you know who grew up in SE?
And again, apart from those agbo sellers, which yoruba will travel to the SE for anything.. even your unis we hardly apply to study there..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
pacespot:

Stop calling all Yoruba's demons, I've some ibo friends and they are some of the great people I've met. Especially, their women fancy good looking yoruba guys. But the tribal slurs I'm seeing on this forum make me wonder if they are coming from the same ibos I see as friendly folks on a daily basis.

Lol.

You will be surprised that one of those "great people you've met" is the one operating that moniker you're quoting.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by sencekompis: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Danzakidakura:
you know this people very well bro. They are offspring of fallen demon. I expect them to behave like their ancestor.

But ur ancestors are pure evil and genuine criminals. its a general known DNA of yours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

That's the point. It is good that we are becoming aware of what lies inside the heart of man.

Eni a fe l'amo, a mo eni t'o fe was.

It is the person we love that we know, we don't know who truly loves us.

Unfortunately most Yorubas use Twitter

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by olatilldend: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2019
5 pages and counting. . . .

No meaningful discourse aside, my people are better than your people. Our leaders don't even feel threatened or feel they need to sit up because youth and people that are meant to fight them are busy destroying each other online.

Ona just dey start to suffer. Ona mumu never even begin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Danzakidakura(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2019
sencekompis:

But ur ancestors are pure evil and genuine criminals. its a general known DNA of yours.
hahahahaha e pain am well well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Hahaha... you are not Igbo but a skull miner. Be proud. grin

If Biafra ever comes, then you will see how to love a country. Not Nigeria that you all have taken turns to rape badly and she can barely now stand on her feet.
lol..I pray you guys get your tiny country that is not up to oyo state.. I want to see how over 40m+ people will live in a country not up to oyo state in sizegringrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Queseda: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2019
sarrki:
Allen onyema is innocent till proven guilty in a competent court of law

For kanu , he’s a rabble rouser
Guy, I respect you but I think you really need to wake up. I guess you're a Yoruba going by your political inclinations. But trying to be politically correct on issues that involves Igbos is the biggest mistake you as Yoruba can ever make. Whichever side you lean, whether in support of the Igbo or against you can never win because an average Igbo is wired to hate and not to trust anything Yoruba.
You should stop trying to be politically correct with them because of their deep-seated hatred for Yorubas, simply call a spade a spade, Onyema is a criminal, they can go to hell!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
can you mention any yoruba you know who grew up in SE?
And again, apart from those agbo sellers, which yoruba will travel to the SE for anything.. even your unis we hardly apply to study there..

I schooled with Igbos in Ibadan
Government college Ibadan

This guys can't do without us

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.