Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" (43817 Views)

Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by itsme01: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2019
Ase!!!

Yebosola:

Eleribu, u grew among us sebi?
Taba reni to mumi,to jepojeta wa ni Southwest, to nperiwa nibi ,Epe lonpelepe,asasi lopa alasasi,igbe rara.... grin grin Una go cry tire,bring it on,nobody has custodian of madness.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Must this guy always pee thrash from his mouth to his gullible charlantants just to remain relevant? Just imagining how this our Biafra will be govern with this dude at the helms of affair.
O praiz cha mmadu, okoto kwa ya next minute..MNK you are seemingly become too selfish jor.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Bobrisky1: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
Ase!!!

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2019
These peeps are the custodian of Osu caste system, hate is only natural to them, they were born divided, born to hate and scorn a certain part of their kinsmen and term them untouchables. They have destroyed those ones lives with their vain pride and arrogance

One of them tried to warn us but of course we play too much in the SW

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by sammie99: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Who and what is this one again ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2019
No way the patron Saint of mentally ill Igbos will not inject himself into this nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2019
richie240:

Hmmmm, d saying of the ancients are true afterall: "ile n'toro nitori omoale ibe oti i dagba" (A house is peaceful because d bastard child is still a kid/youngster)
Whoever knew that d same southwest u (AND UR ILKS) were born, schooled, grew up in, drank their water, ate their food, breathe their air etc, will one day become anathema to you.

I will continue to be grateful to God for Nnamdi KANU's emergence. God has used his hatefulness for yorubas and d wide acceptance of such bile by his followers to open d eyes of hitherto "liberal" yorubas.

Correct talk bruv. I too have made the argument that Kanu is a god-sent to foolish and gullible Yorubas because he encouraged Igbos to go public with the latent hatred of the Yorubas they have always had in their heart yet hid well in the past. Now the entire world, including "Aboki Hawusa" and "Jihadist Fulani", appreciate how hateful Igbos really are. Imagine someone growing up in the SW and all he harbours in his heart for Yorubas is hatred. Talk about enemy-within. Over to gullible Yorubas sha.

Keep empowering your enemies in your land. Ordinarily it would not be wrong doing this as you are just being tolerant and fair as God intended man be. Yet it is wrong when such gestures are made towards those who hate you and take advantage of your kindness to then proclaim publicly they have completed a hostile takeover over you and your assets "in your own domain".

Yoruba ronu is my advice to foolish and gullible ones amongst us. We are no longer in doubt about the hate of Igbos for Yorubas. Kanu and IPOB made sure of that. It is now for Yorubas to begin putting themselves and their interest first in a nation currently very divided and strained along ethnic lines with Igbos being the main cause of this since they alone have a problem with everyone.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
O boy take your madness to oyingbo market, it's your exclusive reserve. We see a lot of your folks raving mad, so nothing new.

This HIV patient again

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by itsme01: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2019
cool

this guy loves attention heeen!!

he must find a way to rope himself and use Onyeama to shine

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kuginzi: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:
According to Mazi Cownu...

The "Fulanis" now have Presidential influence in the White House, and colluded with Donald Trump to witchunt Onyeama the Great...

They even have the POWER to dictate & order the almighty United States Department of Justice around...

Fulani Amaka! cool cool
This is d dumbest comment from gullible Igbo Amaka slave!!! What is Buhari and Trump's gain in witch-hunting Onyeama??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Iamgrey5(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Chemcrown:

me too oooooooo
Me three ooo
I now look at every offline relationship with igbos with a pitch of salt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2019
candidtalk:

Correct talk bruv. I too have made the argument that Kanu is a god-sent to foolish and gullible Yorubas because he encouraged Igbos to go public with the latent hatred of the Yorubas they have always had in their heart yet hid well in the past. Now the entire world, including "Aboki Hawusa" and "Jihadist Fulani" now appreciate how hateful Igbos really are. Imagine someone growing up in the SW and all he harbours in his heart for Yorubas is hatred. Talk about enemy-within. Over to gullible Yorubas sha.

Keep empowering your enemies in your land. Ordinarily it would not be wrong doing this as you are just being tolerant and fair as God intended man be. Yet it is wrong when such gestures are made towards those who hate you and take advantage of your kindness to then proclaim publicly they have completed a hostile takeover over you and your assets "in your own domain".

Yoruba ronu is my advice to foolish and gullible ones amongst us. We are no longer in doubt about the hate of Igbos for Yorubas. Kanu and IPOB made sure of that. It is now for Yorubas to begin putting themselves and their interest first in a nation currently very divided and strained along ethnic line lines with Igbos being the main cause of this since they alone have a problem with everyone .
word !!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Guyman02: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Biafra : "Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema Lied Against Me" - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has accused the CEO of Airpeace, Allen Onyema of lying against him.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1160595/biafra-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-lied-nnamdi-kanu-reveals/

Half news, you didn't add that he said none the less IPOB will still stand by him and defend him as a Biafra son as they have done for other Igbos been selectively prosecuted even if he (Allen) doesn't believe in the Biafra agitation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Me three ooo

I now look at every offline relationship with igbos with a pitch of salt.

But the igbos I know offline are not bitter

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kuginzi: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2019
Nnmadi Kanu, a fraudulent fellow, a fraudster parading as an angel!! No wonder, the Python is searching for him

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kenturkey048(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2019
Every fool don see where them go chop for....
I still dey wait for aunty kemi foolish content...na only she remain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Eteka1(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2019
Who cares. Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by lakesider(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Food done ready for this people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Iamgrey5(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Harlem2:

But the igbos I know offline are not bitter
This online ones have given me a different perspective of live in Nigeria.

Imagine the guy that said he grew up amongst the Yorubas.

I now give them considerable distance

I don't trust them anymore.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by mdchikezie(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Guys, this one here is a victim of mass hypnotism grin

Those visiting are thieves like him, his international collaborators. Didn't Ribadu tell us this man's thievery was of international standard? Those visiting him from all over are his patners in crime! He also helped rig most of them into office in their countries. But I was never expecting your little mind to process all these.

Now it's no longer Igbos rushing to Lagos because I had since thrashed you on that, not it's SW grin
I for one can never live anywhere in SW apart from Lagos due to fear for my precious head, but that there are many Chinese in Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is better than China you this arindi omo iyadagbe yii grin

grin grin grin ;DBURST HIS SHILDREN BRAIN grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
candidtalk:

Correct talk bruv. I too have made the argument that Kanu is a god-sent to foolish and gullible Yorubas because he encouraged Igbos to go public with the latent hatred of the Yorubas they have always had in their heart yet hid well in the past. Now the entire world, including "Aboki Hawusa" and "Jihadist Fulani" now appreciate how hateful Igbos really are. Imagine someone growing up in the SW and all he harbours in his heart for Yorubas is hatred. Talk about enemy-within. Over to gullible Yorubas sha.

Yoruba ronu is my advice to foolish and gullible ones amongst us. We are no longer in doubt about the hate of Igbos for Yorubas. Kanu and IPOB made sure of that. It is now for Yorubas to begin putting themselves and their interest first in a nation currently very divided and strained along ethnic line lines with Igbos being the main cause of this since they alone have a problem with everyone.

Igbo power no pass nairaland
Let him challenge Yorubas in Lagos first

Ask the fool who owns nairaland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by lakesider(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2019
McAausim:
cry

God know the truths..

Good morning to my nairalander.....

Lovely greetings to you all, I wish to announce the sudden death of my belove father who pass onto the glory of God last nite, Really he wil be bury tomorrow.... I need your assitance so that I can bury him as the only suviving son, I have spend all I have throught dyalisis but he can make it. Please no amount is too small to buy casket so that I can bury my belove father tomorrow morning.... An stranded at this point, please help a brother

This is my phone number..: 08039474185

Account detail...:

Aaron Simon
Zenith bank

You don't need money to Bury any man. Get sense.
If you can't hire diggers, dig for yourself abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Mokason28: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

I grew up with them in SW, so I know them very well. They don't know God and God has never known them which is why they see everything good as evil, and everything evil as good. My advice to our people: Whatever you do in life, don't ever disclose anything to an afonja no matter how close they pretend to be with you.
May God Bless you for your words of Wisdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by QuotaSystem: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2019
Kuginzi:

This is d dumbest comment from gullible Igbo Amaka slave!!! What is Buhari and Trump's gain in witch-hunting Onyeama??

The sarcasm flew right over your head.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Bobrisky1: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

this guy loves attention heeen!!

he must find a way to rope himself and use Onyeama to shine

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2019
This guy is really a clown who likes solving problems from the answers. Ewu biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This online ones have given me a different perspective of live in Nigeria.

Imagine the guy that said he grew up amongst the Yorubas.

I now give them considerable distance

I don't trust them anymore.

Never trust Igbos before
Look at onyeoma nobody believe that flatiron is just a fraudster

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Sagay212: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2019
Area4Area:
Shame no dey catch you, why announcing to us you grew amongst them in SW, why didn't they grow up with you in your region?
Is it not a shame that you couldn't make a living in your region but had to go to another to be able to sustain, you hate them but readily proud to admit you live amongst the people you hate.

Don't worry, very soon they'd give you a quit notice like the north did in 2017 to Igbos to reset some brains

If the animal was born in the sad beast, he would have been used for rituals or died of erosion.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Harlem2(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Mokason28:

May God Bless you for your words of Wisdom

Seems yeegbos are serving different God

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Kuginzi: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The sarcasm flew right over your head.
The sarcasm flew left, right, front, back, lower, and higher over your head!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE / Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.