Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! (56123 Views)

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did / *property For Sale At Festac Town* 7 Bedroom Ensuite Mansion House 3 Living Roo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by sharone21(f): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=Fadomero post=84337647]Very simple with fraudulent act very soon now dem go holdam naija abroad no be all of dem I trust[/quote
He is a professional who earns his dough handsomely....
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by AngelaInteriorz: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
TechCapon:
Please anyone that knows where to buy this type of wallpapers should mention me abeg. Paints makes house looks boring

These are wall murals. They are quite expensive than Wallpapers. If you can afford them then let's talk.
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by bilulu(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Esseite:
Dont be depressed reading this.... be patient with your hustle.
Truth bro..... who no go no no. Not until you get to Canada you will know it’s more difficult to work and earn there compare to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Tapout(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Praizenewstv:
Popular online medical doctor, Dr. Harvey Olufunmilayo who migrated to the United Kingdom, UK 3 years ago, has just bought a house, praizenews report.

Sharing the photos of the exterior and the interior of the house, he wrote ;

https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1198515306823667713?s=19

However revealing how it was made possible, Dr. Harvey mentioned that he cultivated a saving culture, and was able to save as much as 500-1000£ every month from his monthly income.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-single-medical-doctor-buys-house-3-years-after-migrating-to-uk-see-how-he-did-it/

what's the meaning popular "online medical doctor" does he practice online or does he have an online hospital ... I don't get at all, kindly explain abeg.
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by capitalzero: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Mortgage things

exacty
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by bilulu(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
Congratulations is due even if it’s mortgaged today the bank wink

Some go dey club dey flex instead.
Bro’s if you know wetin mortgage entails overseas you won’t just dive into it.... I’ll advice people to always take their time because it’s not how far but how well. I know a lot of persons who re into mortgage it’s as if you re imprisoned to a large extent

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by lite15(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Factfinder1:

You are a stupid fool for asking me why

grin stupid loser, Go to HELL With ur Foolishness
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
mployer:
Most Uk trained Doctors can't even buy a house in 3yrs let alone a Nigerian trained Doctor.

He is a coded Yahoo boy undecided

All you need is 10% deposit to get a mortgage.

There is no Doctor that will work 3 years and not raise that unless they spend too much

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by timesup234: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Audio or Aza picker house. We cant be fooled
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Kingspin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Another man's land.

Kudos to you
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Baroba(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:
cool

Nice, but why not first build in Nigeria (like in Lagos or another city), especially a rentable house, before buying a house in the UK?

Just a little case now, those Tax hungry people would seize it or something.

He got a mortgage, pretty straight forward if you are a working professional with steady income, his home is likely a new build, all he needs is to drop less than £10,000; 5% of the property..The government have made it so for first time buyers..

It's easier to get a mortgage than to build a house in Nigeria..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by EgunMogaji2: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
bilulu:

Bro’s if you know wetin mortgage entails overseas you won’t just dive into it.... I’ll advice people to always take their time because it’s not how far but how well. I know a lot of persons who re into mortgage it’s as if you re imprisoned to a large extent

After 33 continuous years in the USA, I know a thing or two about oversea mortgages. Oh and I managed real estate banking for Bank of America for a while grin

But I get your points.

10 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by uchennaq(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Mortgage things

Tell your government here to give you half mortgage first.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
AngelaInteriorz:

These are wall murals. They are quite expensive than Wallpapers. If you can afford them then let's talk.

That is wallpaper my friend

1 Like

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by lite15(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
May God punish everyone who has looted this country

God will start with Your Family,
Miserable fool,
If you don't know what to say keep quiet. lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by ultimatekint(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:
cool

Nice, but why not first build in Nigeria (like in Lagos or another city), especially a rentable house, before buying a house in the UK?

Your advice is Hate Speech.
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Baroba(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ibime:

All you need is 10% deposit to get a mortgage.

There is no Doctor that will work 3 years and not raise that unless they spend too much

I know someone that got his in less than 2 years sef..Locum work plus NHS combined..House officers make £50+ an hour in my trust as locums..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by EgunMogaji2: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Baroba:

He got a mortgage, pretty straight forward if you are a working professional with steady income, his home is likely a new build, all he needs is to drop less than £10,000; 5% of the property..The government have made it so for first time buyers..

It's easier to get a mortgage than to build a house in Nigeria..

In certain areas in the USA, cities will gift you your downpayment as long as it remains your primary residence for a set timeframe.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by EASY112: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congrats dude, I tap from your blessings
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by EASY112: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congrats dude, keep soaring
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
bilulu:

so one should continue paying rent till retirement does that make any sense to u

1 Like

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by ogbuefi677(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
mployer:
Most Uk trained Doctors can't even buy a house in 3yrs let alone a Nigerian trained Doctor.

He is a coded Yahoo boy undecided
If you carry naija frugality enter there,you fit.
U know white man must have his normal comfort, holidays abroad,etc.
And of course, d house doesn't look like it's in a highbrow area.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Ibime(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Baroba:

I know someone that got his in less than 2 years sef..Locum work plus NHS combined..House officers make £50+ an hour in my trust as locums..

1 year is enough if you shine eye and drink garri sef

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by itsme01: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
uchennaq:

Tell your government here to give you half mortgage first.

I guess you have never heard of Federal Mortgage bank
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Richiebay(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
drakeli:

Most people that build in Nigeria first do it for the show while they continue renting over there. Why would you build for another man to live in first and not you while you continue paying rent. Now that he has got a roof on his head, he can now think about building in Nigeria

No it’s not for show and it’s not just a Nigerian thing,other people from Africa do the same..buying a house in U.k is very expensive as most people pay through mortgage which takes years to finish settling!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by naijadrivablog: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
lite15:

What's ur Business ? Special Adviser
Advise no be fight. Peace!
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by lloyds(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
obailala:
Loads of people also prosper in Nigeria where the system doesn't work, and there're also people in those places where things work who haven't prospered like this after decades. SO in summary, it's an individual thing.

It's moat importantly a God grace thing.
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by uuzba(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
ultimatekint:
Your advice is Hate Speech.
Stop making a storm out of a tea cup.
What is hate speech there now?
Did he curse anybody?
You, where is even your own house?
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Rubicon67(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congratulations but if all Nigerians in the diaspora makes their private lives public in terms of their respective acquisitions, then this forum will become 'ShowLand'.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by philos(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
naijadrivablog:
cool

Where is Nigeria? Just asking...
Re: Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! by Soulsymbol99: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Village people go dey dia own ooo some people go jst dey find dia trouble grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / Is Nike Lake Resort, Enugu The Most Beautiful Hotel In Nigeria? / Video Of Femi Osibona And His Daughters Dancing (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.