Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East (45703 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Dr. Harvey Olufunm Buys House 3 Years After Migrating To UK - See How He Did It! / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by EmekaMD(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Some People Said , A Yoruba Man cannot own Real Estate in South East Nigeria. And I Vow to Open Estate in All the 5 South East State during the last general Elections . Many wondered why I supported an Igbo man when I didn’t even have business there , what most don’t know is that, a large number of our staff are Igbo. I don’t do business base in ethnic sentiment , if you can do the job do it and I have enjoyed working with Igbo’s in GtextHoldings . Well! The journey has started. By December we will launch estate in all the 5 South East State simultaneously.

This nonsense Divisive statement people make in Nigeria will not take us anywhere. It’s over 60Years, we have tried to divide but it hasn’t work and I believe God wanted it that Way. Hope with these , You will let Igbo Breath in Lagos 😄without giving excuse of Yoruba man can’t own property in Igbo land?

I believe in One Nigeria and I Am putting My Money where My Mouth is by opening Business in All Parts of Nigeria as we expand to the entire Africa.

Who is Ready for the ODOGWU of Real Estate in Igbo Land😊😁? #gtextiscomingtotheeast
#landbanking #land

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

83 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by EmekaMD(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

If you get money land still dey o

448 Likes 40 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by immortalcrown(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.

189 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by loosecanon50(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Most tribalistic entities on this platform are those who have never travelled out of their brown roof region.

Try leave your state and visit other states for once in your lifetime and see how welcoming and accommodating other citizens of Nigeria can be.

292 Likes 29 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by banku: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2023
How many bricks has he laid or foundations?

All mouth and no substance. There were many aspirations before him. Ask them how market?

Let us start with Igbo women first.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by DodadaKoKigbe: 1:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Did he call Igboland no man's land? If no then stop wasting our time.

Also, when will the governor give him appointment?

94 Likes 17 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Never4getU: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2023
grin grin

If una like sell ur mother to yoruba or Hausa fulani my own be sey no chance for invaders in Yorubaland

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:11am On Aug 11, 2023
The Land they will fraudulently collect back from him. He's labouring in vain

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by gidgiddy: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Some People Said , A Yoruba Man cannot own Real Estate in South East Nigeria. And I Vow to Open Estate in All the 5 South East State during the last general Elections . Many wondered why I supported an Igbo man when I didn’t even have business there , what most don’t know is that, a large number of our staff are Igbo. I don’t do business base in ethnic sentiment , if you can do the job do it and I have enjoyed working with Igbo’s in GtextHoldings . Well! The journey has started. By December we will launch estate in all the 5 South East State simultaneously.

This nonsense Divisive statement people make in Nigeria will not take us anywhere. It’s over 60Years, we have tried to divide but it hasn’t work and I believe God wanted it that Way. Hope with these , You will let Igbo Breath in Lagos 😄without giving excuse of Yoruba man can’t own property in Igbo land?

I believe in One Nigeria and I Am putting My Money where My Mouth is by opening Business in All Parts of Nigeria as we expand to the entire Africa.

Who is Ready for the ODOGWU of Real Estate in Igbo Land😊😁? #gtextiscomingtotheeast
#landbanking #land

https://www.facebook.com/100044542624764/posts/pfbid0ok1jixdKH91gSYCzYpwR4NutWfWoE15AxQif3LzrsERhv4MYRGQcVvHer6SYXGc9l/

If you believe God wants us to be together, support referendum let there be a vote on it

But of course we know you will not support referendum because you know that the unity of Nigeria has nothing to do with God

10 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by EcoNews: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2023
How do we verify this falsehood is not another fake jamb retheric. Facebook spread the most fraudulent propaganda on planet earth. Kanu Ipob propaganda started from so how do we confirm this is not one of his many falsehood.

I will wait till Punch or Vanguard air the news

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Rahkman: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Never4getU:
grin grin

If una like sell ur mother to yoruba or Hausa fulani my own be sey no chance for invaders in Yorubaland
yoruba land is already invaded fulani has taken ilorin igbos has taken lagos grin grin cheesy

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Bestmanfornow: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Watch ongoing First Smart City in Southeast located in Awka, Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCkjsqY2oOo

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2023
How is this politics?

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by clearcrystal: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

And those people are right. That a Yoruba man wants to have an estate in Igbo land today does not dilute the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not want to own property in Igbo land. You are making noise, trying to deny the truth just because of a few or one exception. This one Yoruba man is not enough reason for any honest person to deny the fact that Yoruba and Hausa do not like to own property in Igbo land.

As a matter of fact, this Yoruba man is going to the East because he foresees that Igbo people will soon abandon Lagos. He is going to the place of the promoters of business.

Stop deceiving us
You will probably issue him a fake document and reclaim the land later.
If your claim is true, then this will be a case of 1 out of 10 million.

IGBOS NO DEY SELL THEIR FAMILY LAND TO STRANGERS

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by immortalcrown(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2023
clearcrystal:
Stop deceiving u You will probably issue him a fake document and reclaim the land later.
If your claim is true, then this will be a case of 1 out of 10 million. IGBOS NO DEY SELL THEIR FAMILY LAND TO STRANGERS
Can you prove that this has happened to any Yoruba or Hausa in Igbo land? Provide an evidence to your claim or remain the one deceiving yourself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Fifthaout: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2023
What an achievement! cheesy

The thing is, land is overpriced in Igboland.

As late as the 70s, people were offered land free of charge in Lagos. No wonder, Lagos is what it is today.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by 001Lagos: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2023
loosecanon50:
Most tribalistic entities on this platform are those who have never travelled out of their brown roof region.

Try leave your state and visit other states for once in your lifetime and see how welcoming and accommodating other citizens of Nigeria can be.
Helinues top the list

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by izombie(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2023
People that have never gone beyond ogbomosho are already here making noise about how igbos don't sell land to strangers. People with no kobo to buy an inch of land dey make noise. Travel and see, you refused. Yorubas with money are busy buying in the east but 1diots are here spreading propaganda. Mtcheewww

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by jmoore(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:

[s] People say "Yoruba and Hausa DO NOT own property in Igbo land", not "CANNOT". Know the difference.

[/s]

Lai Lai Mohammed!!!

You clowns said 'Igbo people do not sell land to outsiders'.

That has been your anthem.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by immortalcrown(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:
Lai Lai Mohammed!!! You clowns said 'Igbo people do not sell land to outsiders'.That has been your anthem.
Who tried to buy land in Igbo region but was told Igbo do not sell land to non-Igbo? Let that person come out and narrate the incident, providing details of the Igbo village and the Igbo individuals who made the statement. Otherwise, you are a liar.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Obi2saveNigeria: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2023
This one is thinking like an average Igbo man. He is lucky not to have the sort of primitive reasoning associated with most people from the sadwaste. He will also progress like the average Igbo man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by Obi2saveNigeria: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2023
izombie:
People that have never gone beyond ogbomosho are already here making noise about how igbos don't sell land to strangers. People with no kobo to buy an inch of land dey make noise. Travel and see, you refused. Yorubas with money are busy buying in the east but 1diots are here spreading propaganda. Mtcheewww

Land is dirt cheap in the sadwaste. With 500k you can buy land in any of their rusted roof slum cities. But how many of them can afford 10 million to buy just one plot in the Eastern cities?

Their problem is largely poverty mixed with ignorance.

19 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by jmoore(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
Who tried to buy land in Igbo region but was told Igbo do not sell land to non-Igbo? Let that person come out and narrate the incidence, providing details of the Igbo village and the Igbo individuals who made the statement. Otherwise, you are a liar.

That is a question you should ask yourself and your people who were spreading the lies.
Liar don forget wetin em lie.

4 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by immortalcrown(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:
That is a question you should ask yourself and your people who were spreading the lies. Liar don forget wetin em lie.
Mentioned who sold you the lie. If not, you are the shameless liar here.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by paramakina202: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

If you believe God wants us to be together, support referendum let there be a vote on it

But of course we know you will not support referendum because you know that the unity of Nigeria has nothing to do with God

When did you submit application for referendum to the senate that he should support?

6 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by jmoore(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
immortalcrown:
Mentioned who sold you the lie. If not, you are the shameless liar here.

Use your common sense to find those people. If you don't know how to use a search button on the internet, then it's a pity.

I won't spoonfeed you.

Lai Lai Mohammed people.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by leokid866: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2023
EmekaMD:
Igbos does not sell land to other tribes , bla bla bla and all those nonsense from Ogbomoso and Iragbiji born and bread who have never left their villages to outside world have been put to rest.

If you get money land still dey o
Oga don't gaslight us.....even my friend that's from Port Harcourt was beaten back home....na me you want make I come buy land from you....lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by leokid866: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2023
loosecanon50:

first time I was in Ebonyi I couldn't go out for a week because cult boys were fighting.....that is not the type of welcome anyone wants....

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by leokid866: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

Oga go and ask Zik for referendum shebi he had others improsined so it can be removed from the constitution....either go meet him or suffer in silence.....shebi una think say una wise....

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Yoruba Developer, Stephen Akintayo, Buys Land For Real Estate In South-East by christejames(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations oremi!

Don't mind Tinubu urchiiins who think Nigeria 🇳🇬 starts and end in Lagos-Ibadan expressway without no opportunity outside the South West undecided

The day one of Tinubu's miscreants will visit east eh, that day they will curse most of their leaders!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) / Sagbokodji Island, Lagos Hasn't Seen Electricity For 100 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.