Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) (78301 Views)

Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol I completely forgot about this

Well she had better grab a seat.

Her ass is going to be dragged for months over this shiit. From hungry bloggers to desperate standup comedians

1 Like

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by djbussy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
E no go better for beaching cream oooo!
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by mexioni(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Now I know why people bleach, she had to liberate herself. Lol
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by nonyofor2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
I can only see small oranges
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by smidy10(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cuccitini:
When the wall of Jericho was still standing firm
There is God ooo ��
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Duduyemi grin
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Opyz:
Something is smelling badly....is tacha around? undecided
No you are around undecided
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Mokason28: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Factfinder1:

I'm a God I have my own religion and followers
More engine oil to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes, she's around undecided
ok, I knew it
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yeah she's around undecided
Yeah, we knew. It could only be her
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Dupalmer: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
blozzynonny:
I believe with all what you've said you will never get married?
Marriage is inevitable. How we go do nah. But Is any of those things I quoted a lie?
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Dupalmer: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

You can what ever you want but condoning teenage marriage is a big no for me...you can think more than this write-up nah
I only quoted a piece. Is any of it a lie?
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
Opyz:
O cry I smell lipsrsealed
I knew it
Opyz:
Yeah, we knew. It could be only tacha
It can only be opyz grin you admitted it yourself tongue
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by KenMosi: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Spacious 4 bedroom bungalow for SALE in ONITSHA, asking price is 16 million naira, the price is negotiable but if you get buyer for 16 million naira, the house owner will give you a commission of Five hundred thousand naira, call/chat the owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a very big 4 bedroom bungalow, it has 2 sitting rooms, all the bedrooms has toilet/bath, it has a big kitchen with store, the bigger sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 block dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I knew it
It can only be opyz grin you admitted it yourself tongue
grin you confirmed it's tacha
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by purples25(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
ibkayee:
Nigerians: *criticise dark skin and praise fair skin*

Also Nigerians: *Shocked and appalled when person (especially young and impressionable) lightens their skin*

Lol smh

I tell you. Its when they stop treating dark skinned girls as low rate and light skinned girls as goddesses, thats when this bleaching will stop. Yes i also feel that we women should not be desperate for love and have good self esteem but what is good self esteem when you go out and they are pointedly showing that the light skinned girl is above those that are dark, even deliberately so the dark girls will know their place. Its not fair jare and they expect girls not to bleach ! Who doesn't want a good treatment like that, who doesn't want people to worship her ass cuz she is fair. As if a dark girl is a condemned product then they will come here crying that girls are bleaching.

we are all human o, i wont blame those that bleach.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Opyz:
I agree I am smelling lipsrsealed embarassed
eyah Kpele
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by poyet(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
If she has body odour now, I wonder how inexplicably terrible it would have been back then.
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
And that was like 6 years ago! Wow. The difference is 7up
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by ibkayee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
purples25:

I tell you. Its when they stop treating dark skinned girls as low rate and light skinned girls as goddesses, thats when this bleaching will stop. Yes i also feel that we women should not be desperate for love and have good self esteem but what is good self esteem when you go out and they are pointedly showing that the light skinned girl is above those that are dark, even deliberately so the dark girls will know their place. Its not fair jare and they expect girls not to bleach ! Who doesn't want a good treatment like that, who doesn't want people to worship her ass cuz she is fair. As if a dark girl is a condemned product then they will come here crying that girls are bleaching.

we are all human o, i wont blame those that bleach.
You've said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Omoluyi(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Joshmodest:
This girl was so pretty , melanin wasted 100 %....
people who change skin color have low self esteem , are easily swayed away , have no sense of direction , they try so hard to be accepted for what they're not , lack a proper knowledge on the definition of beauty , have a low mentality and trust issues !
My honest opinion and the truth !!!!

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Mokason28:

embarassed you are not a Christian
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by sharone21(f): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2019
utenwuson:
90 percent of Nigerian girl bleach.....

Someone shared the pic our class took way back in jss3 and we can't simply recognize any girl in that pic right now.... From black to extremely fair..

Fake ladies everywhere
See, there are many things that can make one to be seemingly coca cola in color eg stress, not eating enough good food, no money and time, not knowing how to really take care of themselves well, but as circumstances change favorably, their skin color PEPs up. Mind u, there are natural ways of getting a better, glowing skin color without bleaching eg with essential oils, even with milk on the skin....let's stop the childish classification of skin transformations as bleaching....those who bleach know themselves and I may not categorically say if she is bleaching or not.

1 Like

Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by samdede(m): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2019
Tacha is in the news again.
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Her feet tho. Those feet tell you the struggle
So pot harot first daughter was in uni at 17? Hmmmm.
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by princety24(m): 6:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by dantrillion: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2019
This is another michael jackson transformation; from coke to fanta...aunty welldone, but wetin dey smell here?
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2019
she even fine here
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by E2000: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2019
043Nobs2:
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Tacha has shocked her fans after sharing her first ever studio picture she took in 2013 during her 100L days in the University.

The reality Tv star who was alledged to have sealed a deal with popular wine brand, Ciroc shared the rather hilarious photo of her when she was just 17 years old.

Sharing the photo on her twitter platform she wrote:

https://twitter.com/Symply_Tacha/status/1198668882904530946?s=19

https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/11/25/tacha-shares-her-first-studio-picture-at-17-and-we-cant-stop-laughing/
o she is even a black person grin
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Ryan03(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2019
Dottore:
Bole finger sighted
are you blind?
Re: Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
eyah Kpele
tacha in disguise. Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.