Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo (30078 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’ / #JusticeForBarakat: Barakat Bello Raped And Killed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by LZAA: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cc GMBuharii gwarotango Afamed immhotep
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by DennisEche(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
I FEAR FOR HER SKULL, THOSE MINERS GOT NO JOY AND CHILL

1 Like

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by hammerVJ: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
IF NA OYO STATE, FORGET IT, HER HEAD IS USED TO DECORATE ONE SHRINE.

THOSE PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY IN SEARCH OF SKULLS.

THEM AND THEIR OGUN STATE NEIGHBOURS.

NYWHERE ELSE, EVEN LAGOS, I WOULD HAVE SAID SEARCH HER BOYFRIEND HOUSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
i am sorry, but my own belief is boyfriends house. that has been the pattern with any young girls past puberty going missing.
a young man vanishes- i will believe foul play
even then sef, you can't be sure. one fine Sunday our contractors son was offline. the man was panicking. meanwhile the son was somewhere getting his groove on, to reappear on monday morning.
the parents and family also tend to colour the story - she went out on an errand, which is easier to say than the girl just upped and disappeared

1 Like

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by seangy4konji: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
May she be found.
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
angelEmade:
skull mimers are at it again...
what exactly is wrong with this country
[/s]trash trash trash...dunce

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Edyice: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Realuzoamaka:
I pray she's safe and be found soon

How far na ...

Me too suppose loose come your side this weekend cool
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Blackpearlous(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

all this make up on a 15 year old

It is obvious the picture is from a party na.
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by VicM6: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
3 options here to pick from. one, she's been kidnapped two, she took the money nd abscond with her boo three, she took the money, lost it nd she's scared to come bk home
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by EgunMogaji2: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Iwo Road in what city?
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Kingjames(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

na makeup u see or na to find am

1 Like

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Bobrisky1: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
undecided

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by itsme01: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kingjames:
na makeup u see or na to find am

how we go find am if she don wash her make up and looks different
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Kingjames(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin
itsme01:

grin
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by lexxyrule(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
itsme01:
undecided

Weldone
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Bobrisky1: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by LZAA: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
immhotep:

Kai. . .na God go punish skullminers and other demonic entities
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by SocialJustice: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
danny56:
I wanted to say check her boyfriend's house, but seem like this one is small and innocent to me....

Let her be found in Jesus name...
Girl with breast is small and innocent? Lol. She will be found.
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Toscarel:

REDRAW kwa, you couldn't even copy the right spelling from the the topic

grin grin grin grin grin grin I tell you bro. Too many dullards here. That's why I don't bother replying most mentions undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by tot(f): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Toscarel:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Greenback: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Father please, deliver her from mining activities,deliver her from miners.
Let her be found intact... with her head intact

grin

1 Like

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
That face is 20 years oooo
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by CHIGIM: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Toscarel:

Ur wicked forgiveness no dey Ur side

1 Like

Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by ylaa(f): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amen

ote author=danny56 post=84341925]I wanted to say check her boyfriend's house, but seem like this one is small and innocent to me....

Let her be found in Jesus name...[/quote]
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by iluvdonjazzy: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
See her sweet gap tooth
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by adecz: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
The girl don elope
with her boyfriend..

small gehs these days!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by mysteryman2014: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
12pm is it 12noon or 12 midnight it is confusing.
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by webngnews: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sad
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by mexicocity: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nairaobserver:
According to her relative, 15 year old Barakat Rasheed is missing. She was last seen yesterday when she was sent to withdraw money at Iwo Road, Oyo state at around 12pm. Please help spread the news till she's found.

Source

https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/15-year-old-girl-barakat-rasheed.html

I heard a plane conveying little children was intercepted in CHAD. I will advise to check there.
Re: Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
By the grace of Almighty Allaah she'll come home. And if she's bn abducted, she'll be set free from the abductor insha Allaah...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.