Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead (30078 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Doraty1(f): 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
Another Police station located in Iwollo Oghe Police station in Ezeagu local government area of Enugu state has been invaded and burnt on Tuesday morning.

Up to five persons, including police personnel were feared killed in the attack that saw the police facility totally razed.

It was also learnt most of the vehicles and other property in the premises were burnt down.

Already, Police Public Relations Officer in Enugu state Daniel Ndukwe has confirmed the attack but could not give further details as at the time of filling this report.

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-gunmen-invade-burn-another-police-station-5-dead/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Pierocash(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2021
I thought they are declaring curfew up and down suffering the innocent citizens,meanwhile the guys they are declaring the curfew for are busy doing their evangelism in broad day light

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by cybersoldiers: 12:56pm On May 25, 2021
Good job.

17 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by udoka2013: 1:25pm On May 25, 2021
I beg government hand is in these uni-known gun men.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Lilpen3758: 3:09pm On May 25, 2021
Na so so death person dey read about today God help us

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Semikolo: 3:09pm On May 25, 2021
sad
Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by bolaayenimo: 3:09pm On May 25, 2021
south east governors are efulefus

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by FalseProphet1(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
Flee to the mountains oh ye my people because war shall come to your doorstep, you elected a leader who can't differentiate between his right and left hand and expected him to lead this country to the promise Land. A man who can't even control his own house.

Now anarchy is upon the land, bloodshed upon bloodshed, flee my children flee, for I forsee more bloodshed until the Apex seat is purged of that imposter. This I have seen.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Eriokanmi: 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
I'm tired of reading news on nairaland. E don do today, till tomorrow. My eyes don full already.
Nigeria is collapsing in our very eyes.
.what a pity sad

How i love this country!
May God's wish prevail shaa

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Ppogbae: 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
Attahiru is only the beginning. More carnage loading...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Dhury: 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
Like father like son .like Northeast like southeast.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Masterito(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
Great news!

When will they start using missiles and bombs

They should be bombing government parastals, worship centers, schools and campuses, and market squares.

That way, Buhari will be fvcking pained

God bless UGM & IPOB

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las . They always lose. God bless Nigeria

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Omezif(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2021
Fulani herdsmen with terrorism act in igbo land should be stamp out before it's too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Yankee101: 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
They're are worsening the lot of igbos, not hausa, not yoruba and not fulani

Armed robbery has increased, lawlessness on the rise. All self imposed.

Your problem is in Abuja but you're burning infrastructure in your own home? What foolish counsel is this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Focusmind: 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
I hope government hands are not in all these issues. Honestly, I cant trust the current security apparatus of the current regime. From the look of thing, there is no limit they could go to blame everything on the banned IPOB.

I don't support IPOB or all these secessionist groups and I doubt there ability to carry out these attacks. See the one that happened in Awka, they came in two trucks and were doing their things for more than 2 hours without any challenge. I don't know what are the intention of the perpetrators of this dastardly act.

When these kind of thing continued unabated, Abacha told us that government hands must be on it. Either trying to achieve one objective or the other. IPOB has come out to say that they are not the ones behind all these attacks on police officers and their outposts. So, who are those behind these attacks?

Most insurgents around the world usually claims responsibility for attacks but in Nigeria, no group has ever claim responsibility for these frequent attacks on police stations. Our DSS, NSA, SSS and police should re-strategize and start gathering intelligence. For those cheering this dastardly acts, when it snowballs, nobody will escape. It would consume all of us. We should mind what we wish ourselves. Let our hatred for the regime not becloud our senses of reasoning. I, I am not in support of this government as it has failed us woefully but I get goose pimple on hearing these continuous attacks on police officers and their stations. These are signs of impending State failure, which will affect everybody.

The Syrians, Somalis and Afghanistan are praying day and night for peace to return in their countries. The peace they earlier took for granted and were supporting those against Asad regime and regime in their respective countries, burning down police stations and attacking State actors. Before you knew it, lawlessness sets in, resulting in full blown wars, that are still raging now. We have millions of unemployed youths and army of touts waiting in the wings to unleash mayhem, creating warlords that would control fiefdoms.

My brother, I fear who no fear for the future of this country.

12 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by ViolentMooslim: 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
Keep killing your own.

Eeediots

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Uniquetouch290: 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
Nawa
Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by topboss: 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
FULANI STOP DESTROYING SECURITY FACILITIES IN THE SE.

WE KNOW IT IS FULANI IN DSS DOING THIS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2021
When will military coup happen na

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by Ethannathan(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
Say what?
Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by JooEeL(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
Confirmed.

Just the same way a police station was burned in Niger yesterday (Sharia North)

And also the same way a police station was burned with vehicles in Lagos yesterday as well (South West)

But trust the social media bandits and e-vultures. They were absent on those threads but they will come and represent their father the devil on this thread. Just watch.

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by bleskid: 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
ipob
Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by tito44: 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
fulani herdsmen are evil. They are trying to destabilize the SE, but God pass them

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead by akinluyi02(m): 3:12pm On May 25, 2021
Bad eggs everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.