Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. (904 Views)

Buhari third term agenda; Bill for constitution amendment pass first reading / Buhari’s Third Term Bid: Presidency Debunks Rumors / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by neoclassical: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
It is evident that for the executive arm of government in Nigeria to seek a third term in office, the constitution needs to be amended by the legislature. This includes both the National Assembly and the 36 States Houses of Assembly. Now, the core mandate given to Sen. Lawan as a precondition for office of the Senate President is this particular constitution amendment. This is a raw fact.

Although Mr President has denied having interest in third term, it is obvious he merely said that to douse tension. Now see the plans below:

1. The Senate President has made it clear that any bill that comes from Mr President is such that will be beneficial to all Nigerians and as such, it will be given a hasty passage. I can authoritatively tell you he was referring to nothing other than the constitution amendment to give room for the third term agenda.

2. President Buhari met with Speakers of 36 States Houses of Assembly last week. My brothers and sisters, it is all about familiatization for the constitution amendment. Else, what was the agenda?

3. An APC Chieftain had gone to court to compel the National Assembly to amend the Constitution for a third term. My brother this is the voice of Esau but the hand of Jacob. Remember how the Cabal used one man to approach the court for Onnoghen removal. Please be wise.

Third term agenda is here and unlike Obj's tenure, this one Will work perfectly because all other arms of government are in the pocket of the Presidency. Now, to make it easier, the governors are equally being considered unlike Obj's tenure that considered only the President.

Brace up my people. It is a done deal. The denial by Mr President was to douse tension. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by Sunnymatey(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2019
The handwriting is very clear on the wall and ironically, I support the third term agenda and will even support a fourth term one if need be.

Nigerians have refused to have sense so Buhari till whenever. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by babyfaceafrica: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2019
beer parlor jist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Now that governors from all political parties have been added to the 3rd term bid, watch how the noise would die down,

The people vs the ruling class
Re: Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by ATTemi: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2019
We were not take it.....

I laugh, and still we never wan wake up!
Re: Buhari's Third Term Agenda Is Real, See Why. by BlackfireX: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2019
....and who doesn't know that and who will dare us South?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Kills 20 Soldiers, Displaces 1,000 Residents / What Happened To Vision 2020??? / Buhari Refused Court Order To Release Sowore, But Will Hand Over 100M To Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.