Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA (1495 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / FRSC Gives Condition For Use Of Google Map While Driving / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA by victor101(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2019
A friend of mine need suggestions on the type and model of Car to buy in the USA. If you drive in the US what car do you advice? $10-20k budget
Re: ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Buy toyota tacoma.
Re: ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA by lilkech(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bros post this question on www.dollarland.com

How will you be asking people that drive on unpaved, dusty, erosion washed potholed roads what car to drive in USA?

Are you serious? Oya go and tell your friend to buy Toyota Corolla

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA by iDRAW(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello boss Victor101,
I need to talk to you. Check your email
Thanks
Re: ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA by eyinola: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2019
victor101:
A friend of mine need suggestions on the type and model of Car to buy in the USA. If you drive in the US what car do you advice? $10-20k budget
if i Iive in usa i won't be bordered on d kind of car to buy.
Re: ADVICE: Nigerian About To Purchase A Car For Use In USA by victor101(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2019
eyinola:
if i Iive in usa i won't be bordered on d kind of car to buy.

Really? and reason(s) why you won't be bothered?

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Your Fuel By 85% When You Don't Have Enough Money / Advice On Xterra / 2007 Honda Civic Neatly Used Going For 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.