Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution (25914 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by obidark: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
RichDad1:
GEJ is like a bone in the throat of PDP.
They can neither swallow or vomit it. grin grin
I dare them to suspend or expel him. cool

then they are finished....

na jonathan is still givin them credibility....
if they mess with jonathan,jonathan would just play like obansanjo and show them the middle finger....

atiku cant be sold to majority of nigerians....

1 Like

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Smalldick123(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

what GEJ has achieved.No one in Tinubu's lineage will ever dream of it.
True but he is not a game player
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

Granpa, please can you list the achievements of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan from the time he was deputy governor of Bayelsa state, then governor, then vice-president, then president for 6 good years... I'll be waiting. thank you, sir.

lets discuss when Tinubu gets to the post of a VP
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by obidark: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
jonathan could as well open his own party and still have a chance....

he still have many followers around....

fee dee fee is a strange political party....

they cant even finish building their headquaters....that says alot about a party.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by emapeteum(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jonathan is a traitor. He betrayed the very party that brought him to the limelight. What a shame!!!
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Johnsghana(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Leave GEJ out of your desperate political permutations.

If he sold out, don't you think it is because there isn't anything better for him in PdP?

Stop these media petitions, We need a viable opposition party to keep APC on their toes or even out of power.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by adekolaelect(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Guyman02:
Apart from the fact that Bayelsans didn't want Dickson to repeat what James Ibori did in Delta state by replacing himself with his cousin Uduaghan, GEJ also needed to reduce the heat on his wife from EFCC.
This Govt has used the same tactics to ensure that people they want get into positions.

Danjuma Goje was given similar option to step down for Ahmed Lawal to become Senate President, Onnoghen was hounded for the new CNN etc shocked
Heeeen all this things still dey yur memory sorry !!!!!!! But whoever that lives in Glass House should avoid throwing stones .OK If Jonathan and other PDP members did not loot or fraud government money how will APC get something to negotiate their personal political selfish agendas And it is not easy!!!!!!!!! It is in only political talks one can say his or her party is the first to personal but in reality personal first then the party .God himself says love your Nagpur as you love yourselves not love yourself as you love your Nagpur .

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by horlerlekan: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
It is not strange in Nigeria Politics, same thing happened in Osun Guber Election..........Nobody want jail but they wants money.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Congrats321(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
APC "played the game" in 2015 and 2019 what was the result? 12 million jobs lost, exponential poverty, national debts comparable to pre 1999, election violence and bloodshed now indices of electoral success, double digit inflation rate, FDI flight, Nigerians must have sense by force.
Smalldick123:

True but he is not a game player
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Sermwell(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:
With the way event is unfolding. Very soon GEJ will contest chairmanship position and loose it
you are just fooling yourself!! Jonathan has already attained the peak of his political career that no one in your generation can think of!! mumu!!
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by thereyouy: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
ok
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Gandollaar(f): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wallade:
Honestly, I will not wave off this speculation. I assumed it upon my review of the election that held in Bayelsa.

I am not surprised at Jonathan's conduct if he actually did that. He is protecting his personal interests ahead of PDP's interest.
Do you know that the heading is different from the content?

Bros, inasmuch as I'm not happy over the loss, but I have come to understand that politics is not played with sentiments the way we do here. It's always personal interest First. See how APC fielded a weak unprepared candidate in Imo who lost woefully? They know what we don't know.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Smalldick123(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sermwell:

you are just fooling yourself!! Jonathan has already attained the peak of his political career that no one in your generation can think of!! mumu!!
Why draging my generation? Abi ban dey hungry you?
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Gandollaar(f): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
talk2hb1:
Tooh/Toor/Ok/Okay/Noted
Atooh!
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

lets discuss when Tinubu gets to the post of a VP

Running away from a robust discussion on the alleged and phantom achievements of Jonathan? cos we both know that Tinubu will never be vice president or president.

I've always thought that whoever supports Jonathan must be inherently evil.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Smalldick123(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Congrats321:
APC "played the game" in 2015 and 2019 what was the result? 12 million jobs lost, exponential poverty, national debts comparable to pre 1999, election violence and bloodshed now indices of electoral success, double digit inflation rate, FDI flight, Nigerians must have sense by force.
Jonathan is the cause of all this.
How can a certificateless gworo chewing herdsman rig an educated sitting president out of an election? That is why i say he is not a game player
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
FrLukas:

Running away from a robust discussion on the alleged and phantom achievements of Jonathan? cos we both know that Tinubu will never be vice president or president.

I've always thought that whoever supports Jonathan must be inherently evil.

end of discussion.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Ojiofor: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Edygrin:
The so called PDP elders should Shut the F*** up and put their house in order. A governor disrespectfully told GEJ that he would end his political relevance and you expect GEJ to not react?

The party choosed to follow the part Dickson was taking and lost the election and are now throwing the blame at Jonathan. Maybe if the PDP performed the people wouldn't have voted against it.

Is GEJ still politically relevant?
He should better decamp to APC.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by saxietohgbaskie(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jeeeeeeeeezzz guy u too vex oooo � � � � �
Edygrin:

Calling you an animal will be me being disrespectful towards the animals
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Iamgrey5(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

2017-2019 I've been a PDP man

BTW it is honorable to resign your membership with your incumbent party and work for opposition (that is legal) than to remain in your party and work for opposition (that is anti party and a betrayal).

If you have a shred of sanity you will understand!
Bla bla bla betrayal, that is all I see from your poor attempt at self defense sir.

Or weren't you the one that Was supporting Udom from PDP and Buhari from APC this time last year. grin

There's no shred of evidence that Jonathan indeed worked with APC neither is there any evidence he worked with APC for his personal gain.

When Dick head was busy playing God saints like you couldn't call him to order but you are here Signing shameful songs against Jonathan the moment his numerous puppets decides to take out their frustrations on Jonathan.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

what GEJ has achieved.No one in Tinubu's lineage will ever dream of it.
same Tinubu dat birthed apc which sacked gej from office... nawa to chukwudi
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by IfeomaOnu1: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Edygrin:
The so called PDP elders should Shut the F*** up and put their house in order. A governor disrespectfully told GEJ that he would end his political relevance and you expect GEJ to not react?

The party choosed to follow the part Dickson was taking and lost the election and are now throwing the blame at Jonathan. Maybe if the PDP performed the people wouldn't have voted against it.
It's chose sir, not choosed. Thanks
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bla bla bla betrayal, that is all I see from your poor attempt at self defense sir.

Or weren't you the one that Was supporting Udom from PDP and Buhari from APC this time last year. grin

There's no shred of evidence that Jonathan indeed worked with APC neither is there any evidence he worked with APC for his personal gain.

When Dick head was busy playing God saints like you couldn't call him to order but you are here Signing shameful songs against Jonathan the moment his numerous puppets decides to take out their frustrations on Jonathan.
So Buhari suddenly became the Atiku Abubakar iI campaigned for? It is a shame that I wasted time responding to you.

Too many slow people on the internet
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by ddeola: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Now, most of you will know that Jona is NOT clean. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Iamgrey5(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

So Buhari suddenly became the Atiku Abubakar iI campaigned for? It is a shame that I wasted time responding to you.

Too many slow people on the internet
Bro you even said at a point that Atiku would never be the president of Nigeria.

I remembered how you were attacked on Nairaland sometimes late last year when you suddenly changed your stance to support Atiku.

You were here telling us the the tales by the moonlight story on how politics in Nigeria is personal endeavour in Nigeria. cheesy

I will advise you to stop playing ostrich sir grin
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by bluebay(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
When it gets to your turn, don't free yourself.. point of currection, Govn Dickson was the cause of all for he andorsed a wrong candidate which Bayelsa kicked against and coz of his greed, he never listened to anyone..
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Iamgrey5:
Bro you even said at a point that Atiku would never be the president of Nigeria.

I remembered how you were attacked on Nairaland sometimes late last year when you suddenly changed your stance to support Atiku.

You were here telling us the the tales by the moonlight story on how politics in Nigeria is personal endeavour in Nigeria. cheesy

I will advise you to stop playing ostrich sir grin
[/s]
Atiku was never my preferred candidate, Ahmed Makarfi was.

Atiku won PDP presidential primary, became PDP candidate and automatically became MY candidate as a party man.

How does that concern Buhari and APC?

Beside, the article you are referring to was written in 2016 when Atiku was still a member of APC.

I will advice that you pay attention to develop your cognitive thinking and stop being slow please! Jesus!
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by ogbologbo1000(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dickson and his cohorts are looking for who to blame for his failure.
Dickson has been insulting Gej since he lost to Buhari.
He said Gej wasted six years as President without bringing anything good to Bayelsa.

Eche Secondus collected 3billion to allow Dickson have his way.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Congrats321(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lets be logical. what is the population of " certificateless gworo chewing herdsman " compared to" educated " Nigerians like Jonathan in Nigeria today?
Smalldick123:

Jonathan is the cause of all this.
How can a certificateless gworo chewing herdsman rig an educated sitting president out of an election? That is why i say he is not a game player
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
GEJ WOULD NEVER DO THAT.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
omenka lurking in the shadows only sharing posts cheesy

e dey pain am say him no fit comment grin

we're just starting with trolls and enemies of nairaland

omenka I'm watching you

cc
helinues TRIGITIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals / Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.