Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution (25915 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by mastermaestro(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
emapeteum:
Jonathan is a traitor. He betrayed the very party that brought him to the limelight. What a shame!!!

Keep quiet! Are you talking about the same party that ruined his second term bid? Everyone in PDP owes Jonathan a strong apology for their betrayal.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
I am disappointed in Jonathan
tinyebarkanasta
how far na
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
tinyebarkanasta
how far na
My brother, I de o! Longest time...

How you de na? Wetin Omenka do you?
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, I de o! Longest time...

How you de na? Wetin Omenka do you?
I dey kampe grin

omenka na my boy
i just want to teach him the errors of his bigot ways cheesy
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
I dey kampe grin

omenka na my boy
i just want to teach him the errors of his bigot ways cheesy
Lols abeg o, take am easy. All of us na one o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jona sef dey eff up...dey shld suspend him na. is he above suspension?. l hate lubbish. How can u be a pdp member and be fraternizing with apc. daz an anti-party behaviour
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Tembebe: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
omenka lurking in the shadows only sharing posts cheesy

e dey pain am say him no fit comment grin

we're just starting with trolls and enemies of nairaland

omenka I'm watching you

cc
helinues TRIGITIS
I hope it's not only people who don't share same tribe with you,you are referring to as enemies of Nairaland.Because that will mean that YOU are the no 1 enemy of this great forum.
But if it's everyone who has ever caused trouble with their tribalistic comments, regardless of their tribe, Kudos to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by sterlingD(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
PDP leave GEJ and face the debacle in front of you.Playing the blame game will not change anything.Get your house(party) in order,get your acts in order, get your acts right.If it requires a major shakeup, reorganization and restructuring do it.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tembebe:
I hope it's not only people who don't share same tribe with you,you are referring to as enemies of Nairaland.Because that will mean that YOU are the no 1 enemy of this great forum.
But if it's everyone who has ever caused trouble with their tribalistic comments, regardless of their tribe, Kudos to you.
regardless of tribe
I'm here to stamp out tribalists and bigots
nairaland must be great again
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by cosmos1440: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmn
So, some of the stories we hear on the street are true after all .

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by HacheNoire: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
J111333:
Shifting the goal post again.
I thought I heard that Dickson insulted him and people of his community and that the Governor electeven though an APC member is his wife's godson.undecided

Beer parlour gist.

"I heard"
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by HacheNoire: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
regardless of tribe

You need a job.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Tembebe: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
regardless of tribe
Are you absolutely sure?
Even though some us are minorities on this forum and we try to sit on the fence,I can't but notice your penchant for cancelling posts by the Yorubas while that of the Igbos are left untouched,even when theirs too are damning. In fact that was how I concluded you are Igbo.
Pls,if you really are truthful about what you typed up their, then may be it's time to be objective when it comes to posts.Cancel posts irrespective of the person's tribe.
Until you do that,then you are just as guilty as these people you are condemning.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
same Tinubu dat birthed apc which sacked gej from office... nawa to chukwudi

How many votes Tinubu contribute? Afonjas and mouth eehh
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tembebe:
Are you absolutely sure?
Even though some us are minorities on this forum and we try to sit on the fence,I can't but notice your penchant for cancelling posts by the Yorubas while that of the Igbos are left untouched,even when theirs too are damning. In fact that was how I concluded you are Igbo.
Pls,if you really are truthful about what you typed up their, then may be it's time to be objective when it comes to posts.Cancel posts irrespective of the person's tribe.
Until you do that,then you are just as guilty as these people you are condemning.
ok sir
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Tembebe: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
ok sir
kk.But it's ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by hibeebeeking: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Politics of personal interest is what all our politicians love to play. Who no one put chicken beside his local rice. How like to walk bare footed. Who no like better thing. He has been waiting for this opportunities to come and he grab it sharply. GEJ , I raise yash o
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by plaindealer: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

what GEJ has achieved.No one in Tinubu's lineage will ever dream of it.

Abeg make we see the list.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Mrsserene: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
If it brings Jona and Mama P peace then I'm glad he did it abeg. Life is too short .
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Tareq1105: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
J111333:
Shifting the goal post again.
I thought I heard that Dickson insulted him and people of his community and that the Governor electeven though an APC member is his wife's godson.undecided

Where were these idiots called PDP leaders when Dickson was insulting Jonathan and his people?

Se Jonathan don become Dickson mate because of loyalty to your useless PDP party.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by 7lives: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Edygrin:
The so called PDP elders should Shut the F*** up and put their house in order. A governor disrespectfully told GEJ that he would end his political relevance and you expect GEJ to not react?

The party choosed to follow the part Dickson was taking and lost the election and are now throwing the blame at Jonathan. Maybe if the PDP performed the people wouldn't have voted against it.

They will never accept their mistake, it's all about the structure, and the electorates.
The party members voted for Sanwo Olu at the Lagos APC primary, can the same be said for Dickson's candidate.
Ambode lost the primary election even at his ward, and the voting model was even an option A4.
Right in front of him party members were shouting " Sanwo Eko !, Sanwo ni jor ! ".
Right in my hood here some of Ambode's land marks are still been uprooted, when people are fed up with you, they will get rid of you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by ud4u: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
iHart:
Dickson traded Bayelsa and not GEJ!!!

Exactly
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by emapeteum(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
mastermaestro:

Keep quiet! Are you talking about the same party that ruined his second term bid? Everyone in PDP owes Jonathan a strong apology for their betrayal.
A weak mind would result in abuse simply because he/she has no logical point(s) to counter others. Quite sad we share the same space as human
Please, let education, if you have any, change that crude nature of yours.
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Legendguru: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
oh
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro you even said at a point that Atiku would never be the president of Nigeria.

I remembered how you were attacked on Nairaland sometimes late last year when you suddenly changed your stance to support Atiku.

You were here telling us the the tales by the moonlight story on how politics in Nigeria is personal endeavour in Nigeria. cheesy

I will advise you to stop playing ostrich sir grin

Guy you have not followed the life and times of the poster formerly known as Barcanista? He started as a promoter for obanikoro (in his pdp days). For most of 2014 - 2015 he was a loud and ardent gmb supporter, only to switch around the time the elections were delayed.some stuff about protection.na shame wey make am delete profile after this to return as TonyeBarcanista
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

You need a job.

[/s]
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Bobrisky1: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:

Beer parlour gist.

"I heard"
[/s]
Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by HacheNoire: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]

So you are still alive?

But am sure you spiritually dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Elders Claim Jonathan Traded Bayelsa To Free Himself, Wife From Prosecution by Iamgrey5(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
ornicus:

Guy you have not followed the life and times of the poster formerly known as Barcanista? He started as a promoter for obanikoro (in his pdp days). For most of 2014 - 2015 he was a loud and ardent gmb supporter, only to switch around the time the elections were delayed.some stuff about protection.na shame wey make am delete profile after this to return as TonyeBarcanista
I am very familiar with him, I am just amazed when I saw him shaming someone for what is well known for cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 / Presidency Can’t Remove Jega - APC Lawmakers / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.