Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice (6782 Views)

Download And Listen To 9ice's New Single, Mu Number (freestyle) / Record Deal! Record Deal! Are U Good Enuff For This Deal? / Ruggedman Replies: A Word Is Enough For The 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by jagudaman: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2010
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by fstranger: 1:33am On Nov 22, 2010
Well done Ruggedybaba.

9ice is a fuvking ingrate.

Why does ruggedman bring up Payne everytime he has issues with 9ice, may be hmmm it is all true, but I hope not.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by 04kaa: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2010
[size=38pt]LMFAO.[/size], WHERE IS SERIKI OMO ORO grin grin grin

I EXPECTED RUGGED TO ADDRESS DEATH BLOW IN THE ALBUM, grin grin

SERIKI VS CHYNADU COMING SOON
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2010
This guy's career is finally over!!!!!!

This is a stupid track!!!. . .

If rugheaddy himself could agree that 9ce wrote the hook for his hit track opomulero, how can he say that he made him? Rugheaddy didn't make 9ce. . .

Finally, the lullaby of an album has ben released. . .we can now hear word

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated, !
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by waypavers: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2010
A foolish loghead , He said he was tryna b mature but that was nothing but a DISS trying to hide under the umbrella of maturity, He should park well, thut he wasn't gonna reply.

Yeah rugged, enuff, everyone knows u linked 9ice with payne, na today such don dey happen, But she needed a bf too nau, abi?so go sleep

and the mumu said he ended people's career by dissing, Loghead fans should b ashamed of bin associated wit him ! why he no fit end mode9 career?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2010
waypavers:

A foolish loghead , He said he was tryna b mature but that was nothing but a DISS trying to hide under the umbrella of maturity, He should park well, thut he wasn't gonna reply,

Yeah rugged, enuff, everyone knows u linked 9ice with payne, na today such don dey happen, But she needed a bf too nau, abi?sso go sleep

and he mumu said he ended people's career by dissing, Loghead fans should b ashamed of bin associated wit dat ! why he no fit end mode9 career?

Abi oooo. , tru yarns jare my broda. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by fstranger: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
Can someone say something on the hook?
I thought it was splendid!
Best thing about the track!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by 04kaa: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2010
fstranger:

Can someone say something on the hook?
I thought it was splendid!
Best thing about the track!

nothing splendid bout the hook, she tried to copy 9ice adage hook, but she wasnt spectacular.,,
below average, i give it 39%
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2010
rugheady has lost it. . .he can't rap to save his life. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . . !
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by chrisical(m): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
javalove:

rugheady has lost it. . .he can't rap to save his life. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . . !

At the rate you are going,i hope you won't commit suicide because of ruggedman who has evidently achieved more in life than you.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by 04kaa: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
chrisical:

At the rate you are going,i hope you won't commit suicide because of ruggedman who has evidently achieved more in life than you.

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by Basildon1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2010
chrisical:

Correct ! I have never met a guy that truly HATES another human being like this guy! ahn ahn, no objective criticism, just raw beef sotay he fall the guy hand for facebook.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
Basildon1:

Correct ! I have never met a guy that truly HATES another human being like this guy! ahn ahn, no objective criticism, just raw beef sotay he fall the guy hand for facebook.

deluded fellow. . .rugheaddy's actions on facebook was more of stupidity, immaturity, lack or proper anger management and foolishness. . . he is not the first to get dissed on fb. . .

secondly, if u saying i'm not objective, i gues you rugheaded wrapper is more "not objective" than me. . .

what objectivity is in insinuating that all modenine's jabs were for him and he made a beef out of it. . .

what objectivity was in insinuating that 9ce was reffering to you in his song and again, he made a beef out of it. . .

i can see u guys are just tryna make an issue with me wivout basis. . .rugheaddy must have inspired u lots. . .ori gbo gbo yin daru

Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by Basildon1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^ Mr Java, I see you get your kicks from this ish   cheesy  cheesy . But you must get tired of yourself sometimes. In my whole library, I have only 3 Ruggedman tracks against all 9ice's albums (Mediocrity vs Talent!!) . Bro,this is not about unnecesssary loyalty - u NEED to give yourself an attitude check.

Just calm down and stop this lifestyle of being consumed by hate. Sit down once and think - U no need am, Oloun. Are u a kid? All this swearing online is BULL. Allow that, man!!

javalove:

deluded fellow. . .rugheaddy's actions on facebook was more of stupidity, immaturity, lack or proper anger management and foolishness. . . he is not the first to get dissed on fb. . .

Before bn a "rapper", he's a man - u dissed him and you expected him to be the bigger man,LMAO. U always give me jokes, I swear.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by mr100: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2010
they are both acting like little childs grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by inme: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2010
Ruggedy all the way

javaline no go kill yourself because of 9[b]ICE[/b], the guy no go show appreciation because na ingrate him be
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by montelik(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
D hook is tight. As for d rest.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by inme: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2010
this song tite mehn

RM, you toooooo much
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
I don't have time to hate . . . Ruggedman has made better songs in this beef than 9ice has.
It's all his anger poured into one song. . . 'When your girls leave you, the only person left is Payne' grin

I heard the beginning and I was like 'can Ruggedman pull this off??' he did it perfectly.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2010
javalove:

This is a silly track!!!. . .

If rugheaddy himself could agree that 9ce wrote the hook for his hit track opomulero, how can he say that he made him? Rugheaddy didn't make 9ce. . .

Dude . . . say what you want about the way he handled the beef, I don't care, but how can you say this song isn't good??
How can you say his take on the delivery wasn't perfect?? So he's pouring out his truth and you ay he can't rap??
Hating Ruggedman is becoming your occupation, grow up. . . even Modenine is past the Ruggedman beef.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by mbulela: 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
javalove:

secondly, if u saying i'm not objective, i gues you rugheaded wrapper is more "not objective" than me. . .

what objectivity is in insinuating that all modenine's jabs were for him and he made a beef out of it. . .

what objectivity was in insinuating that 9ce was reffering to you in his song and again, he made a beef out of it. . .

i can see u guys are just tryna make an issue with me wivout basis. . .rugheaddy must have inspired u lots. . .ori gbo gbo yin daru

guy u would hurt yourself at this rate.
You can't secrete so much bile and not hurt your system.
meet him in person and sort out your problem once and for all.
Be a man, you know it is the right thing.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by triistar86: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
javalove:

This is a silly track!!!. . .

If rugheaddy himself could agree that 9ce wrote the hook for his hit track opomulero, how can he say that he made him? Rugheaddy didn't make 9ce. .  .

Dude, Do you really have a life outside your strong hate for RM Or did he also get some nodding from your Gf? Honestly you are fast becoming a Nuisance (more like already a Nuisance) when it comes to issues with RM on NL, This is a freaking forum how about we just leave it at that, If you really hate this dude this much man up and approach him physically. SMDH.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2010
mbulela:

guy u would hurt yourself at this rate.
You can't secrete so much bile and not hurt your system.
meet him in person and sort out your problem once and for all.
Be a man, you know it is the right thing.

I've given up on trying to make him see the truth, Ruggedman bullied him on Facebook so I get where the angst is coming from.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by kaypumpin2(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2010
Very good piece of song. . . nice production too.

Can't wait to listen to the whole album.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by zaza1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2010
regarding 9ice i think we are all still caught up with that gongo aso album and as a result we dont really listen anymore, some musicians have lost it, e.g. 9ice, he needed this beef to sell records, his new songs are not that good, rugged man raps in a way that was relevant back then but rap has changed and he hasn't exactly changed his style so he doesn't sound so good no more, that being said, this song is not bad at all, and 9ice should have just come out to say he wasn't talking about Rugged, the gist even leaked from 9ice's camp, anyway, am outta here
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by badman(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2010
nice hook, nice delivery n song but half wat rugged said was not necessary.

by the way there was nothing matured bout the track, even a fool would knw that this is definately a diss track, he just did it in a cunny way. leaking a phone convo? maturity indeed. Wats the big deal introducing a couple sef that u now take credit for that and even their son( na u help them born am), u ve introduced them, fine! stay out of their business whether they separated or not, why wont they accuse u. U end peoples career, why u never end mode9 career.

I wonder who's advising 9ice sef, he gave room 4 all this in the first place, he shldnt have started the diss n just ignore the phone convo stuff. Now see how rugged dey be little u. 9ice had better come out strong wiv a sweet reply else he lost.

and the beef goes on,
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by waypavers: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
zaza1:

regarding 9ice i think we are all still caught up with that gongo aso album and as a result we dont really listen anymore, some musicians have lost it, e.g. 9ice, he needed this beef to sell records, his new songs are not that good, rugged man raps in a way that was relevant back then but rap has changed and he hasn't exactly changed his style so he doesn't sound so good no more, that being said, this song is not bad at all, and 9ice should have just come out to say he wasn't talking about Rugged, the gist even leaked from 9ice's camp, anyway, am outta here

Go sleep Mr Oga.We still listen to 9ice ooooo. He still makes HITS and sings good and mature songs.His last album was da fuc*king bomb.Love the shit.so what d F r u talking about?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by Fadajasi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
Tsk
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eghost247(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2010
Not taking sides
but rugged handled it perfectly
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2010
Heehehhehe. . .I laff in Ahmarinya. . .

see idiots tying to make a fool look like a wise man. . .

what maturity is in leaking a phone convo?

Everything he said on this track is rubbish and lies. . .

Abegi, make we hear word. . .

If he ends people's career why didn't he end Modo's career. . .?

Rugheaddy is wack!!!

Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by jenace999: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2010
javalove, javalove, javalove, how many times did i call you? please grow up. what kinda training did your parents give to you. i bet they must be very ashamed of you. you are becoming, in fact you are a nuisance. I think you are still a kid, what a shame!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by bjmighty(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2010
@javalove, abeg leave all these logheady pikin. @chriscisal u are talkin abt ur loghead achievement, are u a f**ckin jobless broke axs morfucker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty - Dance For Me (lyrics) / Ice Prince And Wizkid Get Tattooes. / Nigerian Coke's Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.