Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice (6800 Views)

Download And Listen To 9ice's New Single, Mu Number (freestyle) / Record Deal! Record Deal! Are U Good Enuff For This Deal? / Ruggedman Replies: A Word Is Enough For The 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by lakeside4love(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2010
I listened to d beef track last nite, i listened like 5 times n i saw nuttin spectacular about it.comparin it to all his beef tracks in d past, i score this 3 over 10, i ve got no hate or dislikes 4 RM, i just expect something better from.i remember d good old days of 'baraje' hit.i aint feeling d dude anymore.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by bjmighty(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2010
Poo
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by darequam(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2010
Am yet to gear the song, so 4 now i'm gonna stay commentless
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by slimshay(m): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2010
Wtf. . .RM can talk all he wants about bringing up 9ice or wateva, if he says it enough maybe he himself will believe it.

But he better be careful talking about 9ice's kid. Wtf. You gave him a son?! Which kinda mature man says something as childish as this?

And you'll have folks come on here defending this crap. Twice now a 'mature man' is talking about another man's son on a record?! Recording and leaking phone convos?

I don't blame him, if only 9ice had listened to the advice of those who recognised the fact that all he wanted was a controversy to latch unto to build buzz for his album. Talk of 'ti a ba tete mu ole'. When 9ice kept quiet he was busy talking about God fighting for him, one track and we are suddenly claiming father and career ender. RM should stop lying to the public.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by dawhizkid1(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2010
1st of all, who no like this song shud go f.u.ck his or her Mama. 2nd of all who no like am as a way to handle his beef with 9ice, Shud go and kiss a transformer!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2010
javalove:

Heehehhehe. . .I laff in Ahmarinya. . .

see idiots tying to make a fool look like a wise man. . .

what maturity is in leaking a phone convo?

Everything he said on this track is rubbish and lies. . .

Abegi, make we hear word. . .

If he ends people's career why didn't he end Modo's career. . .?

Rugheaddy is wack!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

I don't care if you think Ruggedman is a fool, it's cool . . . afterall no one thinks too highly of you.
But the thing is, this is a good song . . . good delivery, strong content, good hook . . . what you think about Ruggedman shouldn't affect this.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
eldee:

I don't care if you think Ruggedman is a fool, it's cool . . . afterall no one thinks too highly of you.
But the thing is, this is a good song . . . good delivery, strong content, good hook . . . what you think about Ruggedman shouldn't affect this.

LMAO. . .not at this point in my life. . .if u knew the kinda of person Javalove is and the position i occupy, u wud eat ya words grin One decision I make or document i sign affects the entire continent. . .

@topic

u said this diss track is not wack? Chei eldee get off RM's privates. . .this guy has nothing sensible to say to 9ce. . . I saw it coming. . .I knew all he wanted was to create a buzz for his album. He tricked 9ce into it and 9ce fell for it 9cely. . .When 9ce didn't say a word on the issue he was busy twitting his life away until he recorded and leaked a private convo. . .now thats what I call maturity. . fool grin

Secondly, he twitted that God will fight for him. . .not a bad statement to make but going ahead to fight for urself with 2 diss tracks for someone who did not diss u in anyway on his album except the rumour u swallowed hook, line and sinker. . .once again, thats what I call maturity grin

Again, you released an album with 2 diss tracks for som1 who didnt diss u at all but kept quiet what Mode was armed with the 9. . .once again, thats what I call maturity grin

Na to dey boys dey arrange babe for dem pals. . .? The girl in my life now was introduced to me at a house party by a friend and we have been 2geda for yrs, that does not give him the right to interfere in my relationship with her. . .The stupid rugheadman will not let their relationship be. . .he is even singing about their son. . .what's his business with that?. . .Again, thats what I call maturity. . grin

Finally, the selling point for his album are the diss tracks in it, .nothing more!!!!! And this particular track sounds like noise to my ears. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated,,,!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by semid4lyfe(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ruggedman just buried 9ice. Anyone who thinks otherwise should go and hug transformer grin

End of discussion!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
javalove:

LMAO. . .not at this point in my life. . .if u knew the kinda of person Javalove is and the position i occupy, u wud eat ya words  grin One decision I make or document i sign affects the entire continent. . .

I don't care about your continent, over here, you are what you post and that means you're just another Ruggedman hater that doesn't have a life.
That's the thing . . . and you can accuse me of being a Ruggedman fanatic, I expect you to grab on to that in desperation, everyone does that.
I'll have you know that the last Ruggedman album I listened to was Thy Album Come in 2005 or sumn.

Now I'm not going to go into the moral and social justifications on each side of the beef, I am listening to the song.
And you're obviously too shallow to separate your hate for Ruggedman from the appreciation of music. It's funny how it's a thread to discuss how good a song is and 99% of your posts have been about what he taped and what he said to Modenine. . . what more can I say??

As I said before, get a life, or just get laid . . . it works.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
eldee:

I don't care about your continent, over here, you are what you post and that means you're just another Ruggedman hater that doesn't have a life.
That's the thing . . . and you can accuse me of being a Ruggedman fanatic, I expect you to grab on to that in desperation, everyone does that.
I'll have you know that the last Ruggedman album I listened to was Thy Album Come in 2005 or sumn.

Now I'm not going to go into the moral and social justifications on each side of the beef, I am listening to the song.
And you're obviously too shallow to separate your hate for Ruggedman from the appreciation of music. It's funny how it's a thread to discuss how good a song is and 99% of your posts have been about what he taped and what he said to Modenine. . . what more can I say??

As I said before, get a life, or just get laid . . . it works.

If you are what you post, then you nothing but shite grin You have no respect for people's parents on NL or whatsoever. . .Once again if u are what u post, then u are a piece of shite grin

Anywayz, I have every right to criticize every department of the song. . .except you are only listening to piano keys and drums in a song and forget about its contents. . .

Dude, I am talking about what rughead spat, u talking something else. . .? Or don't we have the right to cricticze a song based on lyrics anymore. . .?

Its funny how you are quick to conclude that i yab rghead cos of my hatred for him. . rather than address the issues i raised. . . if u didnt have anything reasonable to say, then clicking the reply button was a waste, that click is worth a "like" on facebook. . .
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
javalove:

If you are what you post, then you nothing but shite  grin You have no respect for people's parents on NL or whatsoever. . .Once again if u are what u post, then u are a piece of shite  grin

Anywayz, I have every right to criticize every department of the song. . .except you are only listening to piano keys and drums in a song and forget about its contents. . .

Dude, I am talking about what rughead spat, u talking something else. . .? Or don't we have the right to cricticze a song based on lyrics anymore. . .?

Its funny how you are quick to conclude that i yab rghead cos of my hatred for him. . rather than address the issues i raised. . . if u didnt have anything reasonable to say, then clicking the reply button was a waste, that click is worth a "like" on facebook. . .

Dude, I don't care about your parents . . . it doesn't make me anything but someone that doesn't give an eff about the spermatozoa that became you.
Now you may come here and claim to be Ghadafi, but seriously no one cares . . . all we see is a guy that's obsessed with Ruggedman.

Now if I were the guy that wrote and performed Empire State of Mind, knowing fully well that I live in the UK/Lagos. . . does that make it a bad song?? Does that mean it doesn't sound pleasant to the ears?? No, except if you're just a hater.
Now I'm saying even though I agree with most of what Ruggedman said, I'm separating that and judging the song on content not context. When they give rappers awards, they don't go about checking if they really 'bodied five niggers'.

Will I talk about the issue here?? No, I trashed it on the Toni Payne thread, and when I spoke . . . no one could give reasonable answers, you can go confirm it if you want.

Now say sumn and make yourself look a lil less intelligent than you already seem.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
Eni ti ko ni iru eni o le mo iyi eni, .

gimme the url to d tpayne thread

Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
javalove:

Eni ti ko ni iru eni o le mo iyi eni, .

gimme the url to d tpayne thread

Dude . . . I don't love your girlfriend, does that mean I don't love mine??
Nigerians need to start applying brain abeg.

Ionno . . . the name is 'Onyeka Owenu Stands up for Toni Payne'.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTW . . . I'm really glad you chose to shut your mouth and let people think you're daft than to open your mouth and confirm it. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
eldee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTW . . . I'm really glad you chose to shut your mouth and let people think you're daft than to open your mouth and confirm it. grin grin

check d date i joined NL. . .i v known u sineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . .

whenever u have nothing else to say, u result to insults. . . i won't fall for dat. . .i know when to call it quit. . .

Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by 04kaa: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
lol, una 2 don start
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
04kaa:

lol, una 2 don start

no mind d yeye guy hare. . .trying to force his useles opinion down our throats. . .

i said its d diss track is not fit to be called a diss track bith in this world and in another world to come. . .na in i enta trouble. . .and u know how he does his things, one he has nothing more to say, na insults remain like say na only am sabi english. . .oro buruku oun te rin

2 diss tracks to address one issue. . .aye rugheady lo de. .

Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by mbulela: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
Me i say it is a good diss track and was on point.
I look forward to the entire album.
Every man with his own opinion.
The way Rugged man gets  some people hot all over here you begin to wonder.
Real men don't trade insults online.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by jenace999: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2010
eldee make you bone that javapig, he is a naughty woman
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by eldee(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
javalove:

check d date i joined NL. . .i v known u sineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . .

whenever u have nothing else to say, u result to insults. . . i won't fall for dat. . .i know when to call it quit. . .

Of course I have nothing else to say . . . I made my point already.
You have nothing else to say to my point, so shut the eff up.

And yeah, you got that right, I sometimes enjoy watching you act daft, it's like Family Guy in the afternoon. cheesy
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by javalove(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
jenace999:

eldee make you bone that javapig, he is a naughty woman

I v told d officials of psychiatrist hospital in yaba to change their gate. . .lots of lunatic are escaping. . . grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . . !
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by abdurrazaq(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
I pity Tony Payne angry sad This thing is getting messier. She is the only one with no music career to boost with controversies.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by lakeside4love(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
D album is a total failure.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by Mobinga: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
9ice is a shame to humanity

God Bless all Nigerian musical greats :: MODE 9 and others cool

©Infinity, Mobinga Inc Certified ✔
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by dawhizkid1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mobinga:

9ice is a shame to humanity

God Bless all Nigerian musical greats :: MODE 9 and others cool

©Infinity, Mobinga Inc Certified ✔

U is one big Fo.o.l Dawg! grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by biodun404(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
being a very old member of this site,i don't usually reply or write on people's forum,i just glance through and laugh at some but this shit right here is quite annoying, i dunno why some1 wud just wake up early in d morning and start swearing 4 some1 they haven't met b4 in their lyf.why can't we just be matured about this, firstly,the phone conv. that i heard was simply RM asking 9ice to admit the truth about the rumour in which 9ice blatantly refused 4 God knw wot reason.My question is:if truly rugged did dat shit,why wud he be asking 9ice on phone,knowing fully wel dat he was gon' post online and he'd implicate himself if 9ice said its true?Secondly,if truly rugged did dat shit,in d phone conv. why didnt 9ice just say 'wo rugged,4get dat tin,u no wetin u do,u com dey ask me say shey na u i dey talk about 4 d song,i no wan talk about am jor' OR 'wo rugged,no be you i dey refer to 4 dat song o,no mind d rumours wey press dey carry ok?', SIMPLE!!! Why was he beating about d bush lyk dat, *food 4 tot*, Ruggedman is a veteran rapper who changed d face nigerian music entirely by criticising d 'migidi wigidi shigidi' rap and music we were used to back then.He actually paved way 4 a lot of people and dats d truth whether YOU like it or not,i remember wen i first heard 9ice on music afrika singing 'music daddy',where d only thing he was singing of was adulation and praises for Wyclef Jean,saying that he(wyclef)inspired him and dat he wants to be lyk him and stuff.The song was rili funny and i think i remember him saying 'u inspired me yea yea,music daddy wyclef jean', Somn lyk dat, Lol.We were lyk,'who be dis skinny guy who dey praise wyclef lyk dis'(mind you,this was in d earliest years of 2000), I'm proud to say not many of us knew him then, If u think i'm lying,all you 9ice disciples shd pls ask him and verify if truly he sang som'n lyk dat,believe me,u'd be shockd, It was not until he was featured,through the help of ID CABASA,in rugged's OPOMULERO and 2SHOT'S MAKE DEM TALK,that he became popular, I have a lot to say on this issue but i'm just gon' let sleeping dogs lie and keep watching and listening as the beef goes on, I love beef songs die.It makes HIP HOP 'hop', U kna' mean?.Oh yea,for those of you calling these song a diss track,why can't u just listen to the lyrics.He said it wasnt a diss track and y'all peeps be tripping, Na wa o, A word is enuff 4 d 9ice indeed!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by iz2much: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
Am a big fan of both of them, but truth be told 9ice is just after selling his album
and he is willing to sacrifice his relationship with Ruggedman for that,
When the rumour was going on he refused to say anything cuz his album is selling, and the next thing is to tell rugged to start writing lyric, It doesnt make any sense. But truth be told I think 9ice is just an a\s\s hole who is blinded by fame and money. Poor him fcu.k him
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by Dotman01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
after listenin to d weak track, honestly ruggedman is a big fool. . . Indeed d guy na 'apa'. . . No originality. . The original chorus was done by gpa, no punchline, no content just gibberish. He said he gave ''9ice the fame and wife, in order words i gave u life''. . . Doctors really need to check his brain 4 writin dat line. . .Rughead's  a coward why is he claimin d song isnt a diss track and surely its a diss track but a very weak one. . . . at d end he was sayin . . . 'God bless 9ice's fans, God bless u 9ice'. . .why u prayin 4 someone u dissin. . Wanted to make it luk like he wasnt dissin 9ice. . The   He's really lookn 4 sympathy.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by mcbhydemi: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
biodun404:

being a very old member of this site,i don't usually reply or write on people's forum,i just glance through and laugh at some but this poo right here is quite annoying, i dunno why some1 wud just wake up early in d morning and start swearing 4 some1 they haven't met b4 in their lyf.why can't we just be matured about this, firstly,the phone conv. that i heard was simply RM asking 9ice to admit the truth about the rumour in which 9ice blatantly refused 4 God knw wot reason.My question is:if truly rugged did dat poo,why wud he be asking 9ice on phone,knowing fully wel dat he was gon' post online and he'd implicate himself if 9ice said its true?Secondly,if truly rugged did dat poo,in d phone conv. why didnt 9ice just say 'wo rugged,4get dat tin,u no wetin u do,u com dey ask me say shey na u i dey talk about 4 d song,i no wan talk about am jor' OR 'wo rugged,no be you i dey refer to 4 dat song o,no mind d rumours wey press dey carry ok?', SIMPLE!!! Why was he beating about d bush lyk dat, *food 4 tot*, Ruggedman is a veteran rapper who changed d face nigerian music entirely by criticising d 'migidi wigidi shigidi' rap and music we were used to back then.He actually paved way 4 a lot of people and dats d truth whether YOU like it or not,i remember wen i first heard 9ice on music afrika singing 'music daddy',where d only thing he was singing of was adulation and praises for Wyclef Jean,saying that he(wyclef)inspired him and dat he wants to be lyk him and stuff.The song was rili funny and i think i remember him saying 'u inspired me yea yea,music daddy wyclef jean', Somn lyk dat, Lol.We were lyk,'who be dis skinny guy who dey praise wyclef lyk dis'(mind you,this was in d earliest years of 2000), I'm proud to say not many of us knew him then, If u think i'm lying,all you 9ice disciples shd pls ask him and verify if truly he sang som'n lyk dat,believe me,u'd be shockd, It was not until he was featured,through the help of ID CABASA,in rugged's OPOMULERO and 2SHOT'S MAKE DEM TALK,that he became popular, I have a lot to say on this issue but i'm just gon' let sleeping dogs lie and keep watching and listening as the beef goes on, I love beef songs die.It makes HIP HOP 'hop', U kna' mean?.Oh yea,for those of you calling these song a diss track,why can't u just listen to the lyrics.He said it wasnt a diss track and y'all peeps be tripping, Na wa o, A word is enuff 4 d 9ice indeed!!!
Tales by moonlight story!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by Mobinga: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
biodun404:

being a very old member of this site,i don't usually reply or write on people's forum,i just glance through and laugh at some but this poo right here is quite annoying, i dunno why some1 wud just wake up early in d morning and start swearing 4 some1 they haven't met b4 in their lyf.why can't we just be matured about this, firstly,the phone conv. that i heard was simply RM asking 9ice to admit the truth about the rumour in which 9ice blatantly refused 4 God knw wot reason.My question is:if truly rugged did dat poo,why wud he be asking 9ice on phone,knowing fully wel dat he was gon' post online and he'd implicate himself if 9ice said its true?Secondly,if truly rugged did dat poo,in d phone conv. why didnt 9ice just say 'wo rugged,4get dat tin,u no wetin u do,u com dey ask me say shey na u i dey talk about 4 d song,i no wan talk about am jor' OR 'wo rugged,no be you i dey refer to 4 dat song o,no mind d rumours wey press dey carry ok?', SIMPLE!!! Why was he beating about d bush lyk dat, *food 4 tot*, Ruggedman is a veteran rapper who changed d face nigerian music entirely by criticising d 'migidi wigidi shigidi' rap and music we were used to back then.He actually paved way 4 a lot of people and dats d truth whether YOU like it or not,i remember wen i first heard 9ice on music afrika singing 'music daddy',where d only thing he was singing of was adulation and praises for Wyclef Jean,saying that he(wyclef)inspired him and dat he wants to be lyk him and stuff.The song was rili funny and i think i remember him saying 'u inspired me yea yea,music daddy wyclef jean', Somn lyk dat, Lol.We were lyk,'who be dis skinny guy who dey praise wyclef lyk dis'(mind you,this was in d earliest years of 2000), I'm proud to say not many of us knew him then, If u think i'm lying,all you 9ice disciples shd pls ask him and verify if truly he sang som'n lyk dat,believe me,u'd be shockd, It was not until he was featured,through the help of ID CABASA,in rugged's OPOMULERO and 2SHOT'S MAKE DEM TALK,that he became popular, I have a lot to say on this issue but i'm just gon' let sleeping dogs lie and keep watching and listening as the beef goes on, I love beef songs die.It makes HIP HOP 'hop', U kna' mean?.Oh yea,for those of you calling these song a diss track,why can't u just listen to the lyrics.He said it wasnt a diss track and y'all peeps be tripping, Na wa o, A word is enuff 4 d 9ice indeed!!!

No Paragraphs?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by biodun404(m): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
sorry about tha, i'm on mobile,that's why, but serzly, *i reserve my comments sha*, elenu lo lenu
Re: Ruggedman Responds To 9ice: A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice by slimshay(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mr biodun404 can you please as a old member of this site respectably desist from commenting about things you sure aren't well versed in?

Thank you, from the music daddy. . .wyclef jean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Naija Songs Download Finally / Download Audio: Rudeboy (Psquare) – Somebody Baby / Special Song For All Fathers On Fathers Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.