Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Chinese Doctor Saves A Man’s Life By Sucking Urine From His Bladder With His Mou - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctor Saves A Man’s Life By Sucking Urine From His Bladder With His Mou (245 Views)

Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Doctor Saves A Man’s Life By Sucking Urine From His Bladder With His Mou by odinceblog(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2019

A Heroic Chinese doctor has saved an air passenger’s life who was unable to urinate, by sucking urine from his bladder.

Doctor Zhang rushed to help the man after he collapsed in pain and told cabin crew that he was unable to urinate.

A makeshift catheter failed to relieve the ailing passenger’s blocked waterworks – leaving little time before his bladder would fatally Burst.

Doctor Zhang and his colleague Dr Xiao Zhangxiang decided the only course of action was to remove the urine manually.

Also Read: How My Husband raped me while i was sleeping in the Night after we quarreled

Doctor Zhang used the improvised catheter – made using a plastic tube, syringe and a milk straw – and spent about 40 minutes sucking almost a liter of liquid waste from the man’s bladder with his mouth.

Doctors Zhang and Xiao stepped up to find the elderly man in serious pain with a swollen stomach.

When He was Interviewed by the Chinese Media, He said;

“Saving lives is a doctor’s instinct.”

“I could not sit still and was sweating a lot.

“I was going into shock and may have suffered a risk to my life if i didn’t help him urgently.

“His family said he had a history of prostate enlargement, so we suspected this was causing urinary retention.” He said.

WATCH VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/chinese-doctor-saves-a-mans-life-by-sucking-urine-from-his-bladder-with-his-mouth-photosvideo/
Re: Chinese Doctor Saves A Man’s Life By Sucking Urine From His Bladder With His Mou by ruky8(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Totally unnecessary. A simple Suprapubic cystostomy would have suffice and helped him better.

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Healthy Development? / How To Stop Tramadol Addiction With No Withdrawal Effect Challeges /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.