Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect (421 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Throws A Challenge To One Nigerianist / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect by OfoIgbo: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2019
I have to say kudos to Onyema for providing some of his airplanes to convey Nigerian back to Nigeria from SA.
But we also have to note that he immediately started annoying Igbos by proclaiming his love for one Nigeria, without even appealing to the authorities to restructure Nigeria.

As though that wasn't treacherous enough, he became MACBAN's image maker by working for Miyetti Allah and attempting to paper over the Miyetti Allah murders carried out in Benue.

That was why I was against him when people were bandying his name as a possible president of Nigeria of Igbo extraction.

I definitely will not be raising a finger in defence of him, in his present predicament as he hasn't shown me enough sign for me to see him as a sound individual. He can always go to the US and defend himself. MACBAN can help him in that regard
Re: Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect by oyekanwahab(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2019
OfoIgbo:
I have to say kudos to Onyema for providing some of his airplanes to convey Nigerian back to Nigeria from SA.
But we also have to note that he immediately started annoying Igbos by proclaiming his love for one Nigeria, without even appealing to the authorities to restructure Nigeria.

As though that wasn't treacherous enough, he became MACBAN's image maker by working for Miyetti Allah and attempting to paper over the Miyetti Allah murders carried out in Benue.

That was why I was against him when people were bandying his name as a possible president of Nigeria of Igbo extraction.

I definitely will not be raising a finger in defence of him, in his present predicament as he hasn't shown me enough sign for me to see him as a sound individual. He can always go to the US and defend himself. MACBAN can help him in that regard

If you dont defend him, does this remove or add 1 kobo from his account

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect by OfoIgbo: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2019
oyekanwahab:

If you dont defend him, does this remove or add 1 kobo from his account

He can go and defend himself so that the US government won't remove even 1 kobo from his account

I really do wish him the best, but I can't commit my emotional strength to "candle in the wind" causes

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect by Charmingrascal(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2019
What effect would ur defence even hav? I hv been xpecting dis type of thread frm brainwashed IPOB members since their "on the run" lord Kanu accused Jeff of insulting him. I expect more of dis baseless posts & rants frm IPOB members. Na una be una problem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: One Nigerianist, Miyetti Allah Image Launderer, US Fraud Suspect by Deomovies: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Orders Bukola Saraki, Others To Return Pensions / Niger State Govt In Tears As Access Bank Defrauds Them Of Over N557 Million / Ekiti Govt Shuts Down Popular Fayose Market Over Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.