Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? (2358 Views)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2019
I didn't want to comment until the 'spirit' whispered in my ears.

I think that person should be 'moi'. Me cool I got a blue print.

You guys are really gonna have a ball if I ever get that chance. You post one annoying s#it online or bleep up anywhere, you are going to find yourself sweeping the bloody streets and living in a psychiatric ward for the rest of your bloody life.
And you don't have to post stuff about the government to win a free ticket to mop the streets. Of course not. Just post any trash. A lot of Nairalanders might have to flee the country.

You take up arms against the State, I will not spare you like these corrupt, milk and butter treatment that those crooks get from this democrazy. I will definitely find you, your family and everybody connected to you- including your pets and livestock- and do the needful. F*ck AI or the Human Rights community as long as I get the job done, they scream blue murder or 'genocide' till the end of time.

Then my foreign policy is gonna be damn intriguing. Picture me siddling closer to the meanest asses in Moscow and Pyongyang or wherever that is{except Beijing}. Somewhere in my dark side, I love how those regimes role. I miss Fidel though.
With their help, I'm gonna build one heck of a large arms dump.

Economy... well... should I just emulate Pol Pot by dragging y'all lazy asses back to the farm cool lol just kidding there. But the country's gonna be a bit more self-reliant. Almost insular.

But I mean the rest. My manifesto. I'm so the 'right guy', ain't I? A classic benevolent dictator like Tito. I could borrow a few tips from the 'Brother Leader' himself too. Yeah.
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Balaking: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
mansakhalifa:
I didn't want to comment until the 'spirit' whispered in my ears.

I think that person should be 'moi'. Me cool I got a blue print.

You guys are really gonna have a ball if I ever get that chance. You post one annoying s#it online or bleep up anywhere, you are going to find yourself sweeping the bloody streets and living in a psychiatric ward for the rest of your bloody life.
And you don't have to post stuff about the government to win a free ticket to mop the streets. Of course not. Just post any trash. A lot of Nairalanders might have to flee the country.

You take up arms against the State, I will not spare you like these corrupt, milk and butter treatment that those crooks get from this democrazy. I will definitely find you, your family and everybody connected to you- including your pets and livestock- and do the needful. F*ck AI or the Human Rights community as long as I get the job done, they scream blue murder or 'genocide' till the end of time.

Then my foreign policy is gonna be damn intriguing. Picture me siddling closer to the meanest asses in Moscow and Pyongyang or wherever that is{except Beijing}. Somewhere in my dark side, I love how those regimes role. I miss Fidel though.
With their help, I'm gonna build one heck of a large arms dump.

Economy... well... should I just emulate Pol Pot by dragging y'all lazy asses back to the farm cool lol just kidding there. But the country's gonna be a bit more self-reliant. Almost insular.

But I mean the rest. My manifesto. I'm so the 'right guy', ain't I? A classic benevolent dictator like Tito. I could borrow a few tips from the 'Brother Leader' himself too. Yeah.

Lol you will be impeached before your first fec meeting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo / New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / APC crisis: Acting National Secretary, Giadom, resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.