Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? (2367 Views)

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead / Falana: APC Has Perfected Plans To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Balaking: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2019
The one man/woman that has it all and will surely transform this country
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by SalamRushdie: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
BUHARI the FAILURE

5 Likes

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Senator Lee Ledego Maeba.
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by sweetonugbu: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Our darling president the wise one, the all knowing, the man that turned one dollar into one naira, the man who turned Nigeria into Eldorado.The Nan that closed the border and thrown out the key into the ocean even a safety pin cannot come in or go out.

5 Likes

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by content208: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Balaking, have you ever heard that absolute power corrupts absolutely?

Your kind of question can only come from somene in whom education has no benefit.

Education is supposed to liberate people but your own seems to have dug your grave of ignorance and mental backwardness deeper.

1 Like

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by referandum(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Idi Amin Dada. Then everybody will sit up. He was fearless. That mofo had white men kneel before him; even collected money and gift items to borrow the queen because he felt England was broke. That man fit Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Credobee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
If that man or woman exists
It would most definitely be an
Olusegun Obasanjo
That man understand this country die

5 Likes

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Balaking: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
content208:

Your kind of question can only come from somene in whom education has no benefit.

Education is supposed to liberate people but your own seems to have dug your grave of ignorance and mental backwardness deeper.

I am not trying to promote or suggest dictatorship or any form of autocracy. But what if we could modify our form of democracy to enable a president to serve indefinitely until an independent body or groups (international or local) regard him/her as unfit to continue serving as president which would lead to his/her impeachment. Obviously this person would be voted in by the general public.
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
buhari....

or choose somebody among the kings....

we still have kings....why even bother with this president wahala....??
china already did,if una didnt noticed....

laws are already around....
constitution dey their....

is not that a president can affect that much anyways....

look at trump and what he is going through....
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
content208:

so china people have no education....??

1 Like

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by freeze001(f): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Only Buhari o! So that idiots can remain deliriously happy.

5 Likes

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
do you people even know that chairman of china go stay till he dies....??

1 Like

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by content208: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
obidark:

so china people have no education....??

Look around and tell me if you can ever compare Nigeria to China.

Do you have any institution on ground in Nigeria that can curb reckless use of power? So, where is the ground for comparison?
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
content208:

Look around and tell me if you can ever compare Nigeria to China.

Do you have any institution on ground in Nigeria that can curb reckless use of power? So, where is the ground for comparison?

this changin changin is not good for nigeria....
i dont worry about misuse of power...

laws are their,you break them,you suffer....
and in nigeria its workin somehow....
many politicians got into trouble somehow lately....
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by content208: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Balaking:

I am not trying to promote or suggest dictatorship or any form of autocracy. But what if we could modify our form of democracy to enable a president to serve indefinitely until an independent body or groups (international or local) regard him/her as unfit to continue serving as president which would lead to his/her impeachment. Obviously this person would be voted in by the general public.

Number one, no international body can successfully depose a president from his country because there is a limit to what that international body can do.

Secondly, there is no local body in Nigeria that can be impartial. Ask yourself if EFCC or INEC is impartial and that will give you the answer you need.
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
content208:

Number one, no international body can successfully depose a president from his country because there is a limit to what that international body can do.

Secondly, there is no local body in Nigeria that can be impartial. Ask yourself if EFCC or INEC is impartial and that will give you the answer you need.

nothing is impartial in nature....
na scratch my back and i scratch your back stuff....

your goal is to limit it for a society to work....
and not make it to a way of life....

completly get rid of it is not possible....
i agree....
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by content208: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
obidark:

Laws respect the rich and mighty in Nigeria and you know it.

If Nigerian laws are working, the likes of tinubu, obasanjo, atiku, et al will be in prison by now.

Even the likes of buhari would have been forced to step down.

No, Nigerian laws are.not working where the rich is concerned

1 Like

Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
content208:

Laws respect the rich and mighty in Nigeria and you know it.

If Nigerian laws are working, the likes of tinubu, obasanjo, atiku, et al will be in prison by now.

Even the likes of buhari would have been forced to step down.

No, Nigerian laws are.not working where the rich is concerned

Laws respect the rich and mighty all over the world....
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Charmingrascal(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
If it is not going to be ME who elsf?
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by bookson(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yaradua., just wish he is still alive
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Gandollaar(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Buhari the lifeless Sudanese.
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by mzBEAM(f): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
obidark:

TRASH
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by mzBEAM(f): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by heckymaicon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bubu
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by BlackfireX: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Buhari 2023....

The campaign have started in earnest
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by sterlingD(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
Buhari 2023....

The campaign have started in earnest
Seriously,the thing tire me
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Okoroawusa: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
eduj:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
What of the one of Oyingbo?
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 26, 2019
grin Me
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by obidark: 3:03am On Nov 26, 2019
eduj:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

dont even try am....na that dey the darkside will declare war on all of you....!!
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by jamace(m): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2019
I am. A trial will convince you. cool
Re: If One Person Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria Indefinitely Who Should It Be? by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 26, 2019
A goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Has No Right To Criticise The Nigeria She LOOTED For 70 Years / Seyi Makinde Issued Quit Notice / Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.