Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! (2705 Views)

Data Price To Drop By 60% by 2025, Says Pantami / Full Description Of The New Infinix Smart Bracelet Xband2 / Infinix Xband 2 Smart Bracelet [XB02] REVIEW & Comparison With Xband 1 [XB01] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
At QualityMart, we want you to enjoy this season & this is why we offer you this waterproof SMART BRACELET with lots of valuable functions at unbeatable price

FUNCTIONS OF THE SMART BRACELET

HEART RATE MONITOR:
Monitor your heart rate data at all times and your mood throughout the day, know your heart like the palm of your hand.

STEP GAUGE
Track your steps in real time, you can set goals. The motion data is synchronized to the App.

SLEEP MONITORING
Help you monitor your sleep and generate professional sleep reports. Develop healthy sleep habits

INFORMATION PUSH
Can receive Facebook , Whatsapp, QQ, Wechat, SMS and other message notification, can quickly process information.

...and lots more

End of the year giveaway price: 3,000naira only

To get yours, visit us at our office or Call/WhatsApp 08137750741

Office Address: Suite 2 Omo Ola Shopping Complex Welder Bus Stop Alakia - Isebo Road Ibadan

Delivery across Nigeria

Note: OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Dathypebruv(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stimulate interest with pictures...
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Stimulate interest with pictures...

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Dathypebruv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=yesloaded post=84348853][/quote]
If you're in your shop... Take a pic of one of these watches and upload...

2 Likes

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dathypebruv:

If you're in your shop... Take a pic of one of these watches and upload...
Here you have it

How many do you want?

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Dathypebruv(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
yesloaded:
Here you have it
How many do you want?
Only one watch on my wrist...
Just helping out incase people who view this thread see what they are buying...

1 Like

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Only one watch on my wrist...

Just helping out incase people who view this thread see what they are buying...
grin

Thanks boss
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Dathypebruv(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
yesloaded:
grin
Thanks boss
Bossu...

More thanks for taking your time to upload as required....
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Do you have any one with black strap?
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Alkheira(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
How much
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Kingoftrust(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
yesloaded:

Here you have it

How many do you want?
I'm interested but I stay at abakaliki
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by sunshineV(f): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm interested please turn on the watch we need to see the user interface

1 Like

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kingoftrust:
I'm interested but I stay at abakaliki
Distance is not barrier

we can send it to you wherever you are

Whatsapp or call me on 08137750741
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
sunshineV:
I'm interested please turn on the watch we need to see the user interface
after that you will request I wear it on my wrist, isn't it?
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by MilesLamar(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
yesloaded:

Oga turn it ON abeg.. and yes wear it let's see.. Customer is always right grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by maya007: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Neva owned a watch before somebody should pls buy for me na as xmas gift cry I stay in abj ild pay for waybill
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
MilesLamar:

Oga turn it ON abeg.. and yes wear it let's see.. Customer is always right grin
for your village abi? grin
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by maya007: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Abg how much for delivery?
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
maya007:
Abg how much for delivery?
Your location?
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by OluwasureGig: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
maya007:
Neva owned a watch before somebody should pls buy for me na as xmas gift cry I stay in abj ild pay for waybill
lol. do you have tow-tow? grin
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by maya007: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
yesloaded:

Your location?
Abuja
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by maya007: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
OluwasureGig:

lol. do you have tow-tow? grin
go and ask your mother
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by Phil124: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
How much is the watch please
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by bk48(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Do you offer pay on delivery?
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2019
maya007:
Abuja
We can send it to you sir
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by blueandbirds(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2019
What's your number please..
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by alkene007: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Hope its still available...
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by sunshineV(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2019
yesloaded:

Well if you think it's not smart to turn it on then I'd be foolish to pay for such
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by maya007: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2019
yesloaded:

We can send it to you sir
I asked how much is waybill o not of u can send it
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2019
sunshineV:

Well if you think it's not smart to turn it on then I'd be foolish to pay for such
grin
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2019
maya007:
I asked how much is waybill o not of u can send it
1,000naira
Re: Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! by yesloaded: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix GT 20 Pro Specifications And Reviews / Does Nigeria Need Used Mobile Phones? / Motorola Razr 2019 Foldable Phone Pictures And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.