Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married (58985 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by SoftP(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
S
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Did she commit any crime
yes

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by ProtectMyMoney: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Madam keep kwayet and go find a husbi.

But she was once married...she left her husband...the Indian fellow

Kate henshaw-nuttal

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Godhatesodomy: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Kenneth10110(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
She come drop am for attention mtscheww
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Hotzone(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nothing wey mompha no see for sanko tonight?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by AmuRubber(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
meobizy:
She is indirectly telling us she needs a suitor(s).

Too much sense will not kill you, sir.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Hotzone(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hotzone:
Nothing wey mompha no go see for sanko yard tonight?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Digitalstarlite: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olooorun
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Lilbest3:
it's not only Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why your white "independent strong feminists" continue to fall for romance scam every second?
It's because after all these women run mouth all over the place they all still crave a man to call their husband

Which white feminist fell for your romance scam? The foreign graves abi ancestors? Una done see young girl scam?

Try dey talk true abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Blizzykay: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
F
franchasng:
How is Kate Henshaw with her male looking muscular body, with no yummy bombom looking so so beautiful and attractive to this broke jigolo trying to woo his grandma's friend with a lame line angry

Any lady that have flat bombom should better turn to transgender because the beauty of a woman is in her bombom and flat tummy like moi kiss(

You are well noticed, you can share your picture, let’s confirm your CV

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by id911(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
franchasng:
How is Kate Henshaw with her male looking muscular body, with no yummy bombom looking so so beautiful and attractive to this broke jigolo trying to woo his grandma's friend with a lame line angry

Any lady that have flat bombom should better turn to transgender because the beauty of a woman is in her bombom and flat tummy like moi kiss

When you talk of beautiful Nigerian female celebrities, you talk of Omotola, Destiny Etiko, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Carolina Danjuma, that Ubi Franklin's ex wife, and others I can't remember, not Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia,Yvonne Nelson and co that look like transgenders angry

I can smell an empty, mannerless, unintelligent and extremely ugly girl from afar...by the way, weti concern these two Ghanaian, Juliet Ibrahim and Nadia Buari, for naija matter? Too much dummy seems to be the cause I guess

11 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by ogundeleai(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Atleast the message was conveyed in more mature (DM) way but fir you to bring it out is another story fir future... It's also remain an offer but can be turn down... There should be no name calling after respect is reciprocal..

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Which white feminist fell for your romance scam? The foreign graves abi ancestors? Una done see young girl scam?

Try dey talk true abeg.
wetin you know?
Over 90% of the lexus and GLK you see small small boys driving all over town were bought with money from your independent white feminists.
People who rant "I don't need a man" until they hit 50 and run to Facebook and Tinder to look for engineers to beg for marriage are whom you people take seriously
Why would you have to travel abroad to settle for those cursed wrinkled vagina?

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Tunbolity(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Madam keep kwayet and go find a husbi.
Find husband when she don born pickin already. She has a daughter though the husband took custody of the daughter when they divorced

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Ayt27(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
prince985:
"Nothing wey stainless no go see for gate"??
Is there a mistake somewhere or am I having a stroke?

My bro na so the thing wan gii my head headache
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by TheRedpillguy: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
franchasng:

Any lady that have flat bombom should better turn to transgender because the beauty of a woman is in her bombom and flat tummy like moi kiss

When you talk of beautiful Nigerian female celebrities, you talk of Omotola, Destiny Etiko, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Carolina Danjuma, that Ubi Franklin's ex wife, and others I can't remember, not Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia,Yvonne Nelson and co that look like transgenders angry
You know what? Bleep you. I can't let you talk about Nigerian women like that. You can carry ur bum bum and smash into something . Everybody have their struggles. You don't know what she is going thru. Even a feminist deserves happiness its her right. Respect people so that you will be respected. Everybody was made good in the eyes of God. And your eyes are not looking godly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by SKINDOGGY: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
Wetin mompha no go see for prison
Which prison is it d one u put am
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by CanadaOrBust: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Just by not bleaching she’s already more beautiful to me than all yellow fever chicks put together

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by onenaija001(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skyfornia:
Give the young man a chance... they might say marriage is not an achievement...agreed. But we all need someone we will grow old with.
Sir I don't think it's a need rather a want. There are people that are not married and still happy.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by LZAA: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Wetin Okoro pple no go see for Biafra? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by alizma: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
hermaphrodite is real.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by udemzyudex(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
I believe she has a child or children, I see no reason why she should be bothered about marriage if she doesn't want to.

After all most people get married because they want to bear children and raise them.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by dochenaj: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Has she never been married?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by profilemessages: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
single mums everywhere, well I don't blame them, not everyone is happily married

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Mightyhaiz: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Wetin Okoro pple no go see for Biafra? grin
okoro no go see bicycle seat head ewedu guzzling headslammers kiss

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by emkz: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
From the way the guy wrote, he seemed genuinely concerned. Best could have been to thank him politely and move on. I can't imagine a Jennifer Aniston or Joke Silva publishing their private DMs from fans.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Khalidase83(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good body ke! Check her hands closely, u wud notice wrinkles. As hand no get make-up nah.quote author=partnerbizn5 post=84363308]but she good shaa. And has good body.

Remember

[/quote]
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Try dey talk true abeg.

Young white females aren’t scammed because

1. Most of them don’t have money
2. Most of them will want you to give them money
3.most of them know about scam already

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by dafeoroyo: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wetin agoro no go see for fence
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by ufotty2001: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Evening Newspaper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.