Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married (58987 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Uru Eke Shares DM From A Man Who Wants To Suck Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by elonize(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Lilbest3:
it's not only Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why your white "independent strong feminists" continue to fall for romance scam every second?
It's because after all these women run mouth all over the place they all still crave a man to call their husband
come take one carton of babes....some of these white people are crazy,n misleading
Na here these easy handle minded generation of girls dey carry am for head

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by alexvatt(m): 5:35am On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:
How is Kate Henshaw with her male looking muscular body, with no yummy bombom looking so so beautiful and attractive to this broke jigolo trying to woo his grandma's friend with a lame line angry

Any lady that have flat bombom should better turn to transgender because the beauty of a woman is in her bombom and flat tummy like moi kiss

When you talk of beautiful Nigerian female celebrities, you talk of Omotola, Destiny Etiko, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Carolina Danjuma, that Ubi Franklin's ex wife, and others I can't remember, not Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia,Yvonne Nelson and co that look like transgenders angry
Hey baby. Let me know u better. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by elonize(m): 5:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Lilbest3:
wetin you know?
Over 90% of the lexus and GLK you see small small boys driving all over town were bought with money from your independent white feminists.
People who rant "I don't need a man" until they hit 50 and run to Facebook and Tinder to look for engineers are whom you people take seriously
It's only losers that travel abroad to settle for those cursed wrinkled vagina
I can concur with u on d foolishness of those feminist.....losers don't travel abroad to marry wrinkled.... But they are hustlers trying to survive....so I disagree

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by faderayo(f): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Madam keep kwayet and go find a husbi.

She was once married and she has a daughter. Way back she use to be Mrs Nutall okay.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Okoroawusa: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2019
My kind of woman... physically
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2019
elonize:
I can concur with u on d foolishness of those feminist.....losers don't travel abroad to marry wrinkled.... But they are hustlers trying to survive....so I disagree
I just dey vex when I typed that one sef
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by thundafire: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Madam keep kwayet and go find a husbi.
she is married stop showing ur senseless attitude

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by seangy4konji: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Still on still n one guyman deh use her money buy Gucci..if you know you know.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by NoraPibowei(f): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:
How is Kate Henshaw with her male looking muscular body, with no yummy bombom looking so so beautiful and attractive to this broke jigolo trying to woo his grandma's friend with a lame line angry

Any lady that have flat bombom should better turn to transgender because the beauty of a woman is in her bombom and flat tummy like moi kiss

When you talk of beautiful Nigerian female celebrities, you talk of Omotola, Destiny Etiko, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Carolina Danjuma, that Ubi Franklin's ex wife, and others I can't remember, not Kate Henshaw and Annie Idibia,Yvonne Nelson and co that look like transgenders angry
U are the kind of person that makes a woman to do surgery risking her life to get a big butt in order to please the world.Every woman is beautiful,what matters is her character,even those with big butt why aren't they married? and why aren't you married?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by franchasng: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2019
NoraPibowei:
U are the kind of person that makes a woman to do surgery risking her life to get a big butt in order to please the world.Every woman is beautiful,what matters is her character,even those with big butt why aren't they married? and why aren't you married?
You have nice physique darling, u only need little touch here and there, especially around your buttocks and waist to make you turn heads kiss
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by franchasng: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2019
faderayo:

She was once married and she has a daughter. Way back she use to be Mrs Nutall okay.

and bad character and jumping around couldn't let her stay married, if you like follow her footstep since most ladies have lost their natural course in life undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2019
When women get older, their sexual market value goes down. they end up looking less beautiful, less attractive and more emotionally frustrated especially when they are single. Trust me guys,...it doesn’t feel good for a woman to go home to a cold bed. So leave her, it’s just not easy for men of her calibar to commit to her knowing her sexual market value has gone down compared to her in her 20s. The only solution is for her to marry down which she will never do because of her status and maybe her feminist believes coupled with her hypergamistic nature. Just saying shaaa.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Tunagee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:

Chai! Bad mouth oooo!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Tunagee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:

Babe, pls let's see your bombom and flat tommy so we can rate it here
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
meobizy:
She is indirectly telling us she needs a suitor(s).
Reverse Psychology
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Clint02(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
Wetin mompha no go see for prison
E don red with wetin person no go see for somewhere ooo
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by dederocs(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lazy dumb, idle youth.
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by chewwie(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Twitter for Android? Why is aunty not using iPhone?
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by elonize(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lilbest3:
hahahahahhahaah,my belle oo..no vex type again
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by faderayo(f): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:
and bad character and jumping around couldn't let her stay married, if you like follow her footstep since most ladies have lost their natural course in life undecided

Na you sabi but if I may ask you must have caught her while jumping around don't tell me you must write this based on hearsay
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Yungwealth(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Who is minding your business as you were quoting the jobless ewu?

Kiss my ass boi
Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by Nvc078: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yungwealth:

Kiss my ass boi
your rotten ass that smells like Tacha's kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married by elonize(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Lilbest3:
grin grin grin ;De good o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.