Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P (1739 Views)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger / DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P by Naijamp3king: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy is somewhat regretting the purchase of her new lion pet barely a week after announcing the new addition to her family. The billionaire heiress reacted to a viral photo of a man feeding a Lion Cub and the Lion ate him up when it hits full maturity.

She said: Why do I feel like this is the story of me and baby lion #Mashallah

Read full story and see lion photos

Source:
https://naijamp3king.com.ng/2019/11/25/i-feel-this-lion-pet-will-eat-me-up-one-day-dj-cuppy-regrets-buying-her-lion-pet/

1 Share

Re: I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P by sweetonugbu: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
This might be a prophetic words
Re: I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wetin Buhari no go see for London
Re: I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P by Muhammad2468(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
chop you raw
Re: I Feel This Lion Pet Will Eat Me Up One Day – DJ Cuppy Regrets Buying Her Lion P by SEGLIZ: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
if she is having the premonition, the better she ends it now than allowing for a story that would touch and breaks the heart.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Babybump Picture / 30BG Front Man Davido Bought A Mansion For His Crew. PHOTOS / Ozo Propose To Nengi In Public In Nengi Abuja Meet And Greet(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.