Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger (47810 Views)

Teni Jet Out With Her Look Alike Sisters. PHOTOS / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by WriterNig: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2022

Kim Kardashian admitted that she’d be willing to eat poop so long as it kept her young. This is some poopy-di scoop.

“I’ll try anything,” the “Kardashians” star, 41, told The New York Times in an interview published on Wednesday.

“If you told me that I literally had to eat poop every single day and I would look younger, I might. I just might,” she joked.

Naturally, it didn’t take long for the trolls to react to her comments via social media.

“Why do I feel this means she already has,” wondered one Instagram user, with another commenting, “How much poop is the question.”

The article coincided with the announcement of the Skims founder’s forthcoming skincare line, Skkn by Kim, which launches later this month.

“Is poop the active ingredient in SKKN” a critic asked after reading the piece.

To set the record straight: No, the nine-product set – which Kardashian “developed from start to finish” – does not actually include any excrement.

Instead, the sleek refillable bottles packaged in her go-to neutral hues contain a cleanser, a toner, an exfoliator, a hyaluronic acid serum, a vitamin C serum, a face cream, an eye cream, oil drops and a night oil.

While Kardashian acknowledged that her multi-step system “might seem scary to some,” she feels the products are “all necessary.”

“So many people want to act like they don’t care about how they look,” she explained to the Times. “I’m not acting like it comes easier or it’s all natural. You just don’t wake up and use whatever. You wake up, you use ingredients. The P.R.P. facials, stem cell facials, lasers – all of that is work.”

Page Six

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Malory: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
For saying this in public who knows the most bizarre one she would be doing in secret

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Righteousness2(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Just imagine !! Devil is wicked! He has succeeded in Decieving so many in this Generation.

You will eat poo to gratify the Flesh
But you have no time to feed your soul for what will Guarantee you Eternal life.

You will do this or that to feed the Flesh, but the things of God which is the most Important is a burden to you.

Ladies and Gentlemen do not allow what does not matter to becloud you of what Really Matters. This body is nothing but dust.
The day you drop dead , nobody will recongnize you. Feed your soul for Eternal life! This is what really matters.

171 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by thesicilian: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
It seems like the reality that her beauty will not last for ever and one day she'll cease to be adored by the {gullible} public is beginning to set in.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Afamsi: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
cry Sorry but you cant be young forever. Its a law governing creation

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Unzerious: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
The aim of G-Boys ingesting **** is to get money, Whlle that of Kim-K is to be a Granny in age and Zendaya in face.

Goodluck to her, but Beware of a Black Man's..... grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Theoroosevelt1: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na wa oooo

You will still age and die.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Ceenachi: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
........and her daughter will read this eventually. OMG somethings are meant to be private

Wahala be like kardashian family grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Vyzz: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
cool

She has the spirit of those Disney witches that wants to live for ever or be pretty forever so the tap into the dark powers and instead they get consumed by it.

Now they are ugly and wicked and kids run from them

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by BlaqJosh: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Am not surprised,
Her gender is already doing it in Dubai for some straps of cash ✌️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Biafranodogwu55: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2022
At least na her poop she go eat but her fellow gender in some parts of(make i no call name)undecided dey eat dog poop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by LogicBomb8: 1:34am On Jun 03, 2022
There is something evil about her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by okrikaboi: 4:50am On Jun 03, 2022
They drink the blood of babies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by joyidor(f): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Unfortunately it won't , but Jesus will.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by nairalander2020(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2022
she is desperate now a list,but I know one babalawo that can make her younger grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Hyland(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2022
okrikaboi:
They drink the blood of babies

Hmm. I've also heard about it.

Hollywood....Hollyweired.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Waterlilly: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

She has the spirit of those Disney witches that wants to live for ever or be pretty forever so the tap into the dark powers and instead they get consumed by it.

lol una too funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Waterlilly: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2022
reminds me of the movie tangled,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2022
I must fvck this girl one day, even if she be 70 yrs by then........kim mark my words

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by dahmie2013: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Very funny... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by samwheel(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2022
Oniranu.
If u like drink community gutter water everyday, u go still old, nature will catch up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by TeeGentle(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

And also the wicked queen or something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by TeeGentle(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
samwheel:
Oniranu.
If u like drink community gutter water everyday, u go still old, nature will catch up.
Abi na

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by hawec43625: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hdhd
Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Sabadon(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
All tgese wont matter in heaven undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by KillerCrocodile: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kanye West Big Black Dick nor make this Olosho look younger...

Now she is willing to chop shit.......

See Kolomentality

Big Black Dick nor help your life, na Shit go come help you ...... ?

Whatever Big Black Dick cannot do does not exist...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Old story...that's one reason why Kanye left u nau grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by colbycell: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
WriterNig:

Page Six

Good for her. I wish her well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Will Eat Poop Everyday If It Will Make Her Look Younger by EmzyT: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Just when you thought you've seen and heard it all, then BOOM another stuff pops up embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.