Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant (249 Views)

A Lady Slapped Me In My Mother's Shop Today / Burna Boy Allegedly Beaten To Stupor By Obafemi Martin’s Boys In The Club / Photo: Yahoo Boy Allegedly Uses His Nephew For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant by bosah360: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
According to our source, a guy was allegedly slapped by some girls when he was trying to prank them which got him at the wrong side and it was a scene as everyone around wanted to know the cause of the issue.

Our team tried to reach out the the guy in question but all efforts proved abortive As at the the time of putting this up.

We however made way to his Instagram handle which we realized that he is a prankster.

Source: Gist Insider Media... Click link to watch video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5SCvw6HeEC/?igshid=1xhrx197qdnjq

Re: Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant by KingAzubuike(f): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
cool
Re: Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant by Smalldick123(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
mtcheeeew. dumb ass shindren
Re: Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant by princeakinola1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
He got what he want
Re: Boy Allegedly Gets Slapped By Some Girls While Talking About Pant by Skyfornia(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
I blame this country...all the youths are now acting abnormal in order to be noticed.

I'm very certain that the people with sanity in this country are not up to 4.

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Suspends Student For Stealing A Phone / What You Need To Know About Studying In Canada / Sxx After Picking Up Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.