Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fake Job Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Job Alert (754 Views)

Protecting Yourself Against Fake Job Offers This Festive Season / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Job Alert by adedinho(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
I got this job interview invite and would like to know how genuine it is, can anyone help out pls?

Sequel to your online application, the organisation have decided to schedule you for a one-on-one interview to hear from you personal.

Your interview is scheduled as follows;

DATE: Wednesday, 27th November, 2019.

VENUE: No 7b Obasa Road, (Off 2nd UBA Bank) , Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

TIME: 9:00 am

Note: Kindly come with a printed copy of this email invite, your updated CV and reply with ACKNOWLEDGED.

Best Regards.
Mr Nwachukwu.
www.outstandinginc.com.ng
For Outstanding Solutions.
Helpline: +2347012709874
Re: Fake Job Alert by indomitableme: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Op your topic implies that you have concluded it's fake, so why asking for help?
did you google the address before concluding it's fake?
If you ask me, I don't see any trace of these GNLD guys in the content of the message, it is sounds like an outsourcing firm. There is already a helpline so call to ask the position for which they are inviting you and do your verbal inquiries.
Re: Fake Job Alert by kemkol(f): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
indomitableme:
Op your topic implies that you have concluded it's fake, so why asking for help?
If you ask me, I don't see any trace of these GNLD guys in the content of the message, it is sounds like an outsourcing firm. There is already a helpline so call to ask the position for which they are inviting you and do your verbal inquiries.

Well, they are actually fake..
Re: Fake Job Alert by cicibisolarh(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2019
adedinho:
I got this job interview invite and would like to know how genuine it is, can anyone help out pls?

Sequel to your online application, the organisation have decided to schedule you for a one-on-one interview to hear from you personal.

Note: Kindly come with a printed copy of this email invite, your updated CV and reply with ACKNOWLEDGED.

Best Regards.
Mr Nwachukwu.

I got this today and I don't know if it's scam too
Re: Fake Job Alert by cicibisolarh(f): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2019
indomitableme:

The person isnt picking up
Re: Fake Job Alert by jworos(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello, please did you go for the interview?

I got an email from them today.
adedinho:

Best Regards.
Mr Nwachukwu.
Re: Fake Job Alert by jworos(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello, please can you throw more light!!
I actually got an email from them a while ago about coming for an interview.
kemkol:

Well, they are actually fake..
Re: Fake Job Alert by kemkol(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
jworos:
Hello, please can you throw more light!!
I actually got an email from them a while ago about coming for an interview.
They are fake. Read about them on Nairaland. Just google that address on your browser and see.

(1) (Reply)

Gradely Offers Teachers Jobs During COVID-19 / Expired / RECRUITING! Accountant, Web designer, Sales Manager, Cleaner & Digital Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.