Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State (674 Views)

Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' / Governor Ihedioha Accuses Okorocha Of 'massive Looting' In 8 Years Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State by IDanfulani(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State by dheilaw1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ipob terrorists won't see this

1 Like

Re: Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State by Jakumo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please Megida Danfulani, what is the occasion that brings about this looting-fest in Imo State ?

Is this a new way to observe the New Yam Festival, by stealing the yam belonging to others ?

Finally, if one happened to be passing the area where looting is in progress, what permits and documentation would a Good Samaritan like me require, in order to partake of the looting within the context of dutifully observing traditional customs, so as not to offend the locals ?

Finally, if I may ask, what happens if the deep freezer that I am attempting to loot, is too large to balance safely on the roof of my car. Can I rent a police patrol pickup truck to help me evacuate my looted furniture and other portable infrastructure ?

2 Likes

Re: Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State by PapaBaby: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin @jakumo
Re: Must Watch, Live Video Showing The Ongoing Looting In Imo State by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
dheilaw1:
Ipob terrorists won't see this
Na una be the major Terrorist

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wao! Do you Know This Man? / Archives: Powerful Images Of Tortures African Slaves Faced In Europe / The Tenure Nigerians Will Never Forget - Check Who Am Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.