Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Your Whatsapp, Your Income Machine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Whatsapp, Your Income Machine (254 Views)

How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? / Does Your Income Seem Insufficient? Here’s How You Can Boost It / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Whatsapp, Your Income Machine by emekanobis(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
A week ago, a young man came to my home. He wants to launch his first book.

I had to take him through a strategy session that lasted 2 hours if he wanted to launch a great book the first time. One of the questions I should ask authors is, "How much money do you want to make from this book?"

There's usually the non-monetary side which includes fame, pursuing a mission, or building a movement, but I always ask them if they have a monetary goal.

Dude said he wanted to make 300,000 bucks in 60 days. That meant a sales target of 5 books daily. Awesome.

You see, I ask them the money question because many writers I know have this dissociation from money. It's like the moment it's mentioned, ants begin to crawl all over their bodies and brain.

If we're going to make money, it's important to have a healthy love for money.

With regards to WhatsApp, asking the question, "How can I make money from this tool in my hand?" opens you up to an avalanche of thoughts that can stir things to happen.

According to TechCrunch, WhatsApp status views reach up to 450 million viewers daily. If this statistic is anything to go by, it shows you have to
Last year, I made at least N200,000 monthly from WhatsApp.

How? By charging N1000 from each participant to teach what I know.

I called the group IKIGAI.

So, every month, members paid N1000 for all the Saturdays in bulk. If there were 4 Saturdays, you'd pay N4000 for the entire month. If there were 5 Saturdays, each person paid N5000 for the entire month. Each month had at least 50 people. Some months had up to 200 people in it, depend on the topic.

So, from May to November, I was making that monthly from WhatsApp by teaching what I know how best to do. There's something in you that others need. Find it, know it well, teach others to experience transformation in that field and get paid doing so.

As it stands, WhatsApp has the highest penetration rate in Nigeria, according to Statista. 450 million views of status are recorded daily. Here in Nigeria, I always say that when Nigerians wake up, the first they do is to check social media - Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp - even before they read their Holy Books.

Because people are keying in and swelling the statistics, Emeka Nobis has to also make some dough from that 450+ viewing my status.

Let me share a few strategies I use to swell my WhatsApp viewership status that makes for money.

As it stands now I sell it for N5000 for 24 hours. By December, I will begin selling it for N10,000 And if you're wondering if people get results by renting my WhatsApp, I attached pictures.

So how do I swell my viewership? I will share.

1. Anytime I am invited to share my ideas in any WhatsApp group, I begin by asking everyone to click a link so that they will get a gift from me and I will become their friends and they will become mine.

I do permission marketing, so what I do is to create a specialized link that I drop. Now, if someone clicks that link, they get directly to me. It shows that the person has given me the permission of friendship. I don't go around saving the numbers of people in groups. NO. I only do with those who want me. In such groups, people begin to click. I was invited to a group by Ghanaians to share. What I first did was to promise to give them a resource if they reached out individually. So I told them to reach me personally to get it by clicking the link. Up to 20 did. Now I have Ghanaians following me.

When they need to pay me, I have a friend in Ghana that collects Ghana cedis via mobile money on my behalf and sends to me in Nigeria. Awesome, right?

2. For my campaigns, I like to route to WhatsApp first.

For all those who bought my published book, I routed all of them to WhatsApp first. When you pay for the book, you have to send evidence via WhatsApp. Through that strategy I had more than 400 people added to my WhatsApp list. I had 3 broadcasts list during my launch campaign for my book. 2 of the WhatsApp broadcast list were up to 256 and the 3rd one was about 100 or so. It was via the list that I kept on communicating.

Guess what? Since I was reaching them directly, I upsold other things to them. I upsold my 30 Day Content Creation Strategy course which is worth N30,000. So you see how we can upsell. �

I also sent broadcasts concerning my N2000 Bumper Offer to them. More than 50 or so signed up for it, too. So, from making money from selling a book to them, I also made more from some of the buyers. That's upselling.

3. I prime my own invitations.

From time to time I hold free classes. Two weeks ago I held one in Port Harcourt. More than 120 people joined the WhatsApp group via the link that I sent out. Now, one of the criteria to attend the meeting (venue was not disclosed to them in the group) was that everyone had to introduce themselves. It was a MUST. I gave them time to do so. I gave a time limit to do so. At that time I removed the ones who felt I was joking.

We came down to 83. I now told the 83 that they were going to receive a personal message from me and if they really wanted to be part of the meeting, they needed to save my name on their list so that the message would reach them. All of them did so. All 83 are on my WhatsApp list now. �.

I told them that I was going to give them access to a group to be with me in a WhatsApp group and if they didn't save my contact, when I send out the link, if I see someone in the group without a name, I'd evict the person. All of them have saved my contacts.
That's more than 200 added to my WhatsApp list.

That's how we roll.

I've packaged all my learnings into a tiny PDF that you can read in less than 2 hours so you too can begin to earn using WhatsApp.

All you need to do to get it is by sending WIM as a WhatsApp message to 09025153322 and you'll get yours.

I'm rooting for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Training Training!! / Who's Interested In A FREE Fiverr Class....how To Get Massive Orders On Fiverr / 2020 Financial Aid Program For International Students At University Of Chicago,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.