Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory (25166 Views)

Homo Sweet!”- Nigerian Gay Men Shout After An Intimate Time In Their Bedroom (vi / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / John Dumelo: 'I Give My Tithes To The Needy, They Need It More Than The Church' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by DevilBishops: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Dear President Obama:

Your audience with Pope Francis I later this month will be an important opportunity to address critical moral issues confronting the global community.  We write to urge you to use this meeting—and the joint statement following it—to reinforce Pope Francis’ positive statements on the inherent dignity of LGBT people and to amplify the shared opposition of the United States and the Catholic Church to laws criminalizing LGBT people which have sparked violence against this vulnerable minority around the world.

Thanks to your leadership, in particular your December 6, 2011, Presidential Memorandum, respect for the human rights of LGBT people is becoming better integrated into U.S. foreign policy.  Your continued leadership on this issue is critical.  Although there have been important strides toward equality in many places, egregious intolerance and violence against LGBT people persists—and in some cases is  exacerbated—where laws criminalizing homosexuality or the activities of people who happen to be LGBT, and restricting the human rights of those organizing in the LGBT community are in place or under consideration.  In Nigeria, for example, men have been publicly whipped for homosexuality.  In Russia, even with the eyes of the world on the Sochi Olympics, there were incidents of police brutality against LGBT activists. 

Pope Francis is leading a major shift in tone for the Catholic Church on a range of issues, and his statement last year, "If someone is gay and seeks the Lord with good will, who am I to judge?” may open a pathway for tangible improvement in Catholic communities where LGBT people are trying to live openly and with dignity. For instance, Cardinal Gracias of India recently stated, “The Catholic Church has never been opposed to the decriminalization of homosexuality, because we have never considered gay people criminals.”  Cardinal Turkson of Ghana, president of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, said that “homosexuals are not criminals…and shouldn’t be sentenced to life in prison.”  Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, leader of the Pontifical Council for the Family asserted that the Catholic Church believes that gay people “have the same dignity as all of God’s children” and that he "would like the church to fight against [criminalization].”  Pope Francis has called for a special Synod for the Family in October 2014; we hope that the Catholic Church will use this gathering to adopt pastoral approaches to the LGBT community that reinforce this tone.   

We know that public leadership from the United States on this issue is sometimes—often cynically—dismissed as “Western cultural imperialism.” But you should know that there are LGBT persons—along with human rights defenders—in every country in the world who are standing up for their basic human rights, often at great risk.  A powerful public statement from you and Pope Francis would signal solidarity with them, help to promote greater tolerance and, most importantly, condemn violence regardless of differing views about sexuality. 

At a time when members of the LGBT community are being arrested, attacked, and “outed” in situations that make them vulnerable to violence, there is a real urgency for U.S. leadership.   Pope Francis’ expected trip to Uganda this year provides a concrete opportunity for him to address these issues directly with the political, religious and cultural leadership of a country where criminalization and violence are central issues.   There is particular value for Pope Francis to raise this issue publicly in Uganda because his words will reverberate throughout Africa and worldwide at this time, and we hope he would raise these issues consistently. 

Your meeting with Pope Francis is a rare opportunity to join with another influential moral leader to lay down a marker on the universal value of human dignity. There can be no better outcome of your meeting with the Pope than a public demonstration of your shared respect for human dignity, as embodied by the universal values of human rights, and especially our LGBT brothers and sisters at this crucial time.  We wish you much success in your trip.

Sincerely,

Elisa Massimino 
President and CEO
Human Rights First

Kerry Kennedy
President
RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights

All Roman Catholics are homosexual pedophiles because they evolved out of Roman Empire pedophilia and they still condom it.

Why lie?

Take the mask off.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
The church is a homo factory
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
KingClovisone 

GodvstheGods

Pope Francis approves same sex marriage which is homosexuals adopting children, they use their civil union license to initiate children into the practice. Homosexuality forced upon the poor whom can't obtain adequate healthcare is depopulation due to all the diseases generated from the practice like HIV will give most homosexuals a short life and most won't reproduce. 

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
There is no holiness in homosexuality and only hypocrites are promoting this as such.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Closing churches is the best thing done for children, for imagine being raped in church and having your trauma connected with God?
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
There is no such thing as holy devils.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rome is the Devil's church everywhere upon the Earth.

Rome founded by a bloodline of psychopathic and satanic Blacks.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Name and shame the Devil.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
 In his sermons and books Augustine, who is considered a leading exponent of Christian dogma, evolved a theory of the right of orthodox Christian rulers to use force against schismatics and heretics.

The African Romans were devils and it's a Devil's church even today.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Dragonnades were a French government policy instituted by King Louis XIV in 1681 to intimidate Huguenot (Protestant) families into converting to Catholicism. This involved the billeting of ill-disciplined dragoons in Protestant households with implied permission to abuse the inhabitants and destroy or steal their possessions. The soldiers employed in this role were satirized as "missionary dragoons".

This is the ugly satanic history that Black people cover up and through Freemasonry paint these Black devils as White. They used the Whites as soldiers against other Blacks as Africans still today are the power behind White Supremacy.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 1:40am On Dec 01, 2020
The Secret History of Homosexuality and Persecution of Christians

backtojerusalem.com

I have spent the last six years following the footsteps of revival and learning lessons about missions from the first century church. When I first started this journey, I NEVER dreamed that I would discover the history about homosexuality and persecution against early believers – but that is exactly what I found.

What I stumbled across while researching the history of revival blew me away and challenges the things that I have been told about homosexuality in the church.

Before I began this study, I thought of homosexuality as a modern-day phenomenon. Of course I knew that it had always existed, but I never thought it was something that was widely accepted the way it is now. But as I walked in Paul’s footsteps prior to the outbreak of revival in Europe, I realized I was wrong.

Totally wrong.

The pieces started to come together when I traveled throughout the ancient Roman Empire, in places like Rome, Assos, and Mitylene. When I studied the history, I discovered that homosexuality was not only practiced, it was institutionalized. Not only were same-sex relationships common and acceptable, but Roman males often proved their power, dominance, and virility through forcing their male slaves to serve their desires. Their conquests were sometimes celebrated through homosexual acts, and young male slaves were the most prized possessions. It was even commonly practiced among the military ranks, as homosexuality was even associated with entrance into the military.

In the recess of my mind, I guess I had always thought of homosexuals as being victims – being wrongly abused throughout history, but that idea came unraveled as I dug deeper in to church history.

What I found was very disturbing.

Early Christians were victims of homosexual rulers.

For starters, I discovered that Nero, the emperor of Rome, was quite possibly one of the most evil tyrants to ever live.  He was often recognized by the early church as the ‘anti-Christ’ because of his obsession with persecuting Christians. He set Christians on fire, fed them to wild animals, and had their babies slaughtered to entertain crowds.

Nero is also the one who had Paul executed.

During this time pederasty, or the erotic relationship between older males and young boys, was so very pervasive that it was considered to be the supreme cultural model for free relationships between citizens.

Nero took a young boy named Sporus to be his wife. He had Sporus castrated while he was young so that he would continue to look like a young boy. They were married in a public ceremony. Nero often had Sporus dress like a woman and accompany him on official trips. He, like many Romans, was proud of his relationship with a member of the same sex.

Nero did not need a gay pride parade. 2000 years ago, it was part of Roman daily lives. Homosexuality was actually a part of their religion.

Before Nero’s marriage to Sporus, he married a man named Pythagoras in a public ceremony where Nero was the bride. Both homosexual relationships and marriages were widely accepted and practiced.

During the days of the early church, many young boys like Sporus were castrated and forced to serve the sexual appetites of Roman elites, some in the most grotesque manner, and often when they had served their purpose, they were killed.

The homosexual lifestyle of the Romans during the days of the early church was often predatorial, preying on the innocence of small children. Emperor Tiberius, who ruled over Rome when Jesus was crucified, made small children serve him and all of his royal guests. When he tired of violating them, he would send his men out to find new children and kill the abused ones by throwing their bodies over cliffs.

I was completely caught off guard to learn this aspect of Roman and European culture prior to the days of revival. I was totally unaware that homosexuality was in fact more accepted during the days of Paul than it is today, not the other way around.

When Paul went to Rome, he was facing sexual practices that were not only instituted at the highest levels of power but were deified.  He addressed it in his letters to the early church.  When I learned this information, it made his words in Scripture take on completely new meaning.

This dark hole of history went even deeper.  This newly found information blew my modern ideas about homosexuality out of the water and challenged me to my core.

They dare speak of homophobia they are the transgressors.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
I saw the devil and he had Black skin

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Lesriosdefrance: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
The False church is a homo factory

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by BlackRexDeus: 2:40am On Jan 28, 2021
The church is a homo factory

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Richwallet: 3:38am On May 16, 2021
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Richwallet: 7:24am On May 16, 2021
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Richwallet: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by HarshBitterTrut: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2021

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by HarshBitterTrut: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by HarshBitterTrut: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Gay is the New World Order

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by GodisStriking: 6:01pm On Jan 09
Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised
An Associated Press investigation found that those credibly accused are now teachers, coaches, counselors and also live near playgrounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid Shows Off His Second Son (Pics, Video) / Breaking News:Actress Jackie Appiah Involve In Accident Losses Both Legs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.