Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? (2955 Views)

I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Joyfulgal: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
StPete:
I would suggest you go for surrogacy as the process is shorter compared to adoption. But more so, be sure that the rhesus factor of yours and your husband isn’t the cause of the miscarriage. You’ll be fine

I am also suggesting surrogacy.

Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Joyfulgal: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
baby124:
Hope you don’t have Rhesus incompatibility issues with your husband? Do that research and correct it if you do. It’s a simple injection in the hospital.
how about if her body has formed anti bodies? Of course it's a simple injection but very complicated
Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by baby124: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Joyfulgal:
how about if her body has formed anti bodies? Of course it's a simple injection but very complicated
It will still work. I know someone that had the first child without injection but, she delivered the other children with the injection after subsequent discovery of incompatibility.
Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Purpletee(f): 4:40am On Dec 04, 2019
Simplestone:
Please I need advice on the right step to take,I've been married for some years now and I am yet to have a child.I got pregnant on different occasions and it either ends in premature birth or miscarriage.
My husband and I have decided to adopt a child.We are still in our reproductive years but hubby said we should adopt a newborn or a few months old baby legally without anyone knowing while waiting for God to bless us with our own.
I don't know if I should be patient or go ahead with an adoption.I am 29years old.My hubby is a good man and he loves me so much.
It breaks my heart when I see him cry after each miscarriage.Kindly advice me on what to do and please anyone who has idea on adoption should direct me.Thanks
check your PM.
Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Purpletee(f): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2019
Simplestone:
Please I need advice on the right step to take,I've been married for some years now and I am yet to have a child.I got pregnant on different occasions and it either ends in premature birth or miscarriage.
My husband and I have decided to adopt a child.We are still in our reproductive years but hubby said we should adopt a newborn or a few months old baby legally without anyone knowing while waiting for God to bless us with our own.
I don't know if I should be patient or go ahead with an adoption.I am 29years old.My hubby is a good man and he loves me so much.
It breaks my heart when I see him cry after each miscarriage.Kindly advice me on what to do and please anyone who has idea on adoption should direct me.Thanks
if you decide to adopt,do let me know,thanks
Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
If miscarriage is the problem, why not consider surrogacy. It's just like IVF but instead of having the fertilised egg implanted in you, you get someone else to carry the baby for you. Check out this page on Instagram called "meetsurrogatemothers", it's a surrogacy agency in Nigeria.

Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Eroms4life17(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
egopersonified:
Adopt and don't pretend you gave birth to the child. The lagoon is still open to anyone who doesn't like it. As long as it's legal and the baby is fine, the only thing you should worry about is when and how to tell the child.
The child does not need to know. What are u talking about? Once a child is adopted the child becomes yours. So there's nothing to tell my dear sister
Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
are you pretty? I can get you pregnant if you can take proper care of the child well, I know how to do it
Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by SimpleLuxuries: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Childless at 29 yrs? Haba. Aren't you being too hard on yourself? You still have options

▪ Try again
▪ IVF
▪ Seek medical advice
▪ Surrogacy
▪ Adoption

Take your time to figure out the right path for you. In the interim, enjoy your youth and marriage.

Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Simplestone:

adoption takes a long process and it can take more than a year. Why not be patient, pray and hope on God.

Better still try IVF

Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by deltateam: 5:32am On Dec 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You should have adopted after miscarriage, kept the miscarriage secret, then adopt a baby, people are gonna think it's your baby. Go ahead and adopt, act like you gave birth to the baby.

Not everyone is as deceitful.

There's nothing wrong with adoption. Its legal.
I will advise a female child be adopted first while still trying to give birth to avoid a power tussle or confusion should you bear a male biological child.

Re: Should I Consider Going For An Adoption,since I Am Childless? by deltateam: 5:33am On Dec 07, 2019
BLUELemon:
adoption takes a long process and it can take more than a year. Why not be patient, pray and hope on God.

Better still try IVF

You don't get it. She conceives but aborts. This calls for deliverance prayers.

Should I Leave Or Stay? / "I'm Not Running Away"? / Japanese Woman Kills Cheating Husband With Coffee Cup