Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

[comedy] My Star Comedy – Comedy Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [comedy] My Star Comedy – Comedy Videos (275 Views)

Promote Your Music, Comedy Videos, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[comedy] My Star Comedy – Comedy Videos by Mrbloaded(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
My Star Comedy, one of the most respected comedy group in Nigeria. Apparently, the group had made name in the industry and also spanning across Nigeria.

My star comedy, a comedy group which started precisely January 2017. YouTube channel officially opened March 22, 2017. It all started with just three friends with a mission to make better comedy in a unique grand style.

Sometimes in life success is difficult to achieve, One of them travelled and one quit
Leaving the intiator standing to face reality of the vision. He saw it was my talent, his future, his character, he can’t do without comedy because it’s in him so he continued, He sold some of his properties like to make my star comedy move towards achieving predetermined goals.

Click to Download Videos from Mystarcomedy below:
[Fan link] My star comedy - Comedy videos

https://mrbloaded.com/fan-linkmy-star-comedy-comedy-videos/

Download and like their facebook page.

On a promo level.

1 Share

Re: [comedy] My Star Comedy – Comedy Videos by Smalldick123(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Just liked the page now now

(1) (Reply)

About Joeboy's Association With Eazi / Sarkodie Ft Kuami Eugene – Honey / 17 West African Countries Will Adopt The Eco Currency (CBWA).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.