Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

About Joeboy's Association With Eazi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / About Joeboy's Association With Eazi (260 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Mr Eazi – Pour Me Water / Lord Paper - Call On Me Ft Mr Eazi Lyrics / Mr Eazi Ft Rhatti – Love (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Joeboy's Association With Eazi by Musa27: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Joeboy’s association with Eazi goes back to 2017

Joseph Akinfenwa Donus known as Joeboy has been all the rave since his viral hit single and video to Baby

dropped to unanticipated diagram achievement and basic approval prior this year.

The melody’s allure developed so a lot of that that it crested at the main 10 of Apple music graphs in Kenya, Uganda and his local Nigeria.

However still like every one of the 22-year olds, he is unconcerned and mild-mannered,

as a conspicuous difference to the chap’s music profession’s direction couldn’t look any more brilliant,

not with the arrival of his new EP Love and Light and a collection of great exhibitions both home and abroad,

the most recent being the simply finished up Nai Fest at the Ngong Racecourse.

“It was all Mr. Eazy’s thought and not mine. I imagine that they are extremely amusing and love that they recount stories,”

he says of the viral video to his tune Baby and his mark energized recordings.

Joeboy’s association with Eazi goes back to 2017 when Joeboy did a front of Ed Sheeran’s Shape of You.

“Dazzled, my companion sent it to Mr. Eazi who promptly connected with me in his mission to assist me with getting through,” he reviews.

Afterward, Joeboy made it to Eazy’s emPawa program, which tried to put skilled African artists on a stage that would dispatch and sling their professions into standard achievement. Joeboy was 1 0f 10,000 candidates from 14 African nations.

Joeboy was 1 0f 10,000 candidates from 14 African countries.

Joeboy Joeboy's association with Eazi (EP Love and Light)
In the end, he developed as the first of 100 beneficiaries to win a portion of $300,000 (Sh30.5 million).
continue reading.....https://www.anyafro.com/joeboys-association-with-eazi-ep-love-and-light/

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Born In By Jsputed / Music: Mackson – Kudi / List Your Top Ten Rap Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.