Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. (1289 Views)

I'm Looking For A Writer Who Can Write On Various Topics. / My Introversion, My Oxford Dictionary. / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by whaithee(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
I am looking for writers with interest on topics related to Introversion (primarily), human Psychology and self-development.

This will require excellent research and curation skills, engaging writing skills, and writing content that will captivate even a 12-year-old.

Earn N30,000 to N60,000 per month @ N2,000 flat for 1,400 to1,600 words per content.

Don't say you can write on any topic. I want (introverted) writers who have an interest, understanding, and passion on these topics.
Each content must be plagiarism free, unique, well written and easy to read.

If you are interested, kindly leave your email address below. I will contact you.
Over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
whaithee:
I am looking for writers with interest on topics related to Introversion (primarily), human Psychology and self-development.

This will require excellent research and curation skills, engaging writing skills, and writing content that will captivate even a 12-year-old.

Earn N30,000 to N60,000 per month @ N2,000 flat for 1,400 to1,600 words per content.

Don't say you can write on any topic. I want (introverted) writers who have an interest, understanding, and passion on these topics.

If you are interested, kindly leave your email address below. I will contact you.
Over to you.

Largas56@gmail.com please

I have a passion for children and relate with them very well based on my past experience teaching at a primary school.

I have also studied psychology extensively during my degree days in the university.

I am a freelancer, I do it as a part-time job.
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Divepen1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
akintayoakinjide0@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by 1stKing: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Kennyprince: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
A philosophy graduate with vast writing capacity, I hope to be included in this exercise.

kdaagema@gmail.com

08105450310 WhatsApp
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Youngsage: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
steveravenow @ gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by evans0000(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
ebukaevans05@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Neduzze5(m): 6:20am On Nov 26, 2019
whaithee:

Over to you.

Curtwriter@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Charity234(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
whaithee:

Over to you.
Odinakacha@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Meekha(m): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2019
mika.ms60@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Karaenergy94: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
chiamakaeneje94@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by healthserve(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyprince:
A philosophy graduate with vast writing capacity, I hope to be included in this exercise.

kdaagema@gmail.com

08105450310 WhatsApp

Elder I saw your PM but I lost access to the email linked with this account. Send a mail to musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by KeshiRobo(m): 4:25am On Nov 30, 2019
keshirobo@icloud.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by daprofo: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
bobmanuelhamilton@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Olanofficial: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Icelings14@gmail.com.
I was for over 9 years depressed and shy. My painful experience will be able to bring your project to life and create a connection with your readers or audience.
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Johnwillis(m): 7:54am On Dec 02, 2019
whaithee:

Over to you.
Hi my name is Nath and l will like the opportunity to take on this project. I am currently a medical student with experience on the topic. This is my email address osmorobs@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Joecristiano7(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2019
whaithee:

Over to you.

Hello, i am interested in this writing gig.
I write SEO articles.. I can provide my samples on request
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by whaithee(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
I've sent email to everyone.
Note that this will be based on first come first serve.
Still open for more applications: drop your email (and feel free to sell your skill)
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
whaithee:
I've sent email to everyone.
Note that this will be based on first come first serve.
Still open for more applications: drop your email (and feel free to sell your skill)

I am an introvert, and a skilled writer, and i'm interested. here's my email.
tundeb303@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Roc10(m): 3:15am On Dec 04, 2019
reginaldobetta10@gmail.com

I have a passion and understanding for writing self-help books and human psychology. I can send samples if requested.
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by smiliyB(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
odibeblessing@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Authorfeathers: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oyebamijisamuel97@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Ismaxtr3(m): 6:30am On Dec 05, 2019
I love writing, you can chat me up on WhatsApp; 08037859138. I can assure you that my writing skills will impressive.
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Majesty99: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
abojesarah@gmail.com. looking forward to working with you sir.
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by swankmee(f): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
whaithee:

Over to you.

contactfunmilayot@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Dvea(f): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
If you are still interested in looking for a writer contact me.

deraritaiwu@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by lacasera14(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2019
Hi, I'm introverted and have written similar articles.
Obedienceekwe@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by GraciaKim: 12:45am On Dec 29, 2019
whaithee:

Over to you.
Hello whaithee, You'll need a full blown Introvert to do the writing for you. I'm one, Most writers are, though. The concept of introverts being antisocial is a fib, They are differently social, not antisocial. I hope this gives you a whiff on what content I can deliver on this topic. The icing on the cake is, I have a Grammarly premium account to fine tune my work and make it a top notch.
Let's do business. gracekimberly518@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by tospel: 2:03am On Dec 29, 2019
eternitymidset@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by YourWriter: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
whaithee:

Over to you.

abubakriabiodun9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Who Has Seen This Book By Dean Koontz? / Book Bonus(an Extract From The Book) Failure The Opportunity To Succeed. / Branding And Sponsorship Opportunities With Spoken Word Poetry In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.