Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. (1292 Views)

I'm Looking For A Writer Who Can Write On Various Topics. / My Introversion, My Oxford Dictionary. / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Piepumpkin123: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
piepumpkin963@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Faitido(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Faitido94@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Lade101(f): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
whaithee:
I am looking for writers with interest on topics related to Introversion (primarily), human Psychology and self-development.

This will require excellent research and curation skills, engaging writing skills, and writing content that will captivate even a 12-year-old.

Earn N30,000 to N60,000 per month @ N2,000 flat for 1,400 to1,600 words per content.

Don't say you can write on any topic. I want (introverted) writers who have an interest, understanding, and passion on these topics.
Each content must be plagiarism free, unique, well written and easy to read.

If you are interested, kindly leave your email address below. I will contact you.
Over to you.

petersmaurice001@gmail.com.
I'm a teenager and a freelance writer.
Re: Writers Needed To Write On Introversion, Human Psychology Etc. by Faitido(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2020
faitido94@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excerpts From: Gods, Servants Of The Rich / Taking Nigerian Literature To Greater Heights / Necho, the Demon In Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.