Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (70598 Views)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by benratigan3(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
beach
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Bobrisky1: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Is there Forestry Institute of Nigeria? Or Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria?

Madam, if it is FRIN, you didn't help their bill passage. Adepoju and his minister friend did their best

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by zeromeridian: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
they have done all things to pull this man down
but the spirit of Biafra is alive.

onyema will come out clean from this government setup.
Laurenta Onochie has made us realize it was a govenment setup

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by bizzibodi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice vehicle but why IKENGA.WTF do ikenga means?

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by EXOUSIAng: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
KIA SPORTAGE

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by cuteralph101(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:
Truth be told, that is one piece of an ugly automobile.
for a country like nigeria its a welcome development! Ur generation cant boast of creating tooth pick not yo talk of pencil or crayon!. A senator that can feed ur next 4 generations chose wat u called ugly. But i know wats ugly now...ur sense.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Tonysmith4sure(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good for him
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Smithkafors(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
bizzibodi:

What does Toyota,benze,Corolla mean?

For your info,my village is Ikenga in Ogidi, Anambra State.Our ancestors were great warriors.When ever you hear Ikenga,it means resilient, strength and perseverance.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Inhabitable1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

Learn how to appreciate good things, so that it will come to you or to your relatives...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is the car innoson suppose give mercy not that desert storm humvee

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Okikaneseokwu: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:
I swear u no get sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by bizzibodi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smithkafors:

What does Toyota,benze,Corolla mean?
Common I am expecting a reasonable person to tell me d meaning of ikenga in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Dedetwo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

I guess you fathomed the above moronic opinion matters. A typical Africa with slavery mentality. You will sing praises if the automobile is rebadged with emblems form Germany, UK, USA or Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by FemiMaduka(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
BAIC M20 Nice vehicle

No one asked you really.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Tospringe: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Innoson is a great asset to this hell hole called Nigeria

But unfortunately, government of the day would rather look for ways to run him down than give him all The necessary supports to grow bigger .
Now I believe there is no way you can please an Igbo man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by hezekiahaugusto(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
villagecraft:
Beautiful Innoson Ikenga. Now part of Ekwunife fleet!

According to her, the vehicle will also be used for her committee work at the Senate. Will promote the brand Innoson, and encourage Nigerians, particularly her colleague at the National Assembly to choose the Innoson Brand, a Nigerian automobile and bus manufacturing company founded by Mr Innocent Chukwuma who hails from Nnewi in Anambra State.

It's important to note that Innoson runs a plant in Nnewi, Anambra State, and is nicknamed Pride of African Road.

The Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Senator Uche Ekwunife has spent about four months in the Senate.

Within the last four months as Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District, Senator Uche Ekwunife has:

1. Moved a motion to address the devastating storm in Obosi, Nkpor and Oraukwu communities of Anambra State.

2. Raised a petition on the refusal of Jamb to release the result of Akachukwu Onyiuke, a constituent of Anambra Central

3. At the Chambers of the Senate,called for the inclusion of South East in the Board of the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC.

4. Recently urged the Senate to take actions towards curbing the incessant Fuel Tanker fire outbreaks in Anambra State and provide support to the victims of the Ochanja Fire Incident through a motion sponsored by Senator Ifeanyi Ubah, Senator Stella Oduah and herself.

5. On the floor of the Senate, called for actions towards Strengthening the Security at Nigerian Airports

6. Facilitated employment for not less than 40 graduates in different Parastatals and Agencies of Government.

7. So far, since inauguration, have distributed 50 Tricycle to Wards.

8. Sponsored Skills Aquisition Training for Youths in partnership with the New Partnership for African Development, NEPAD Nigeria.

9. Sponsored a Bill to amend the Penal Code Act to stregthen Citizens rights to security which has passed first reading.

10. As constituency projects for 2020 budget year will soon materialize. However, had in the past representation (particularly during first stint in the Senate which lasted for six months) attracted notable projects to the constituency. Just to mention a few:

A. Attracted construction works on Ileka Road Uke, Onyeka Okeluo Road Enugwu-Agidi and St. Joseph's Road Nri.

B. Moved a motion for the immediate intervention of the Federal Government on Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, as well as assistance in checking the increasing devastation of erosion in Anambra state.

C. Through the intervention of the Nigerian Senate, she led colleagues to inspect and attract rehabilitation works on the Nkpor flyover section of the Enugu-Onitsha expressway which was almost cutoff by erosion.

D. Bill: Forestry Institute of Nigeria Reenactment Bill was Signed into Law by the President Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1198953799857180672
thunder fire poverty eh....
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by villagecraft: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
bizzibodi:

Common I am expecting a reasonable person to tell me d meaning of ikenga in Igbo.

And you added WTF?

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
She is the most beautiful Nigerian female senator ever.... argue with your ancestors
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by SalamRushdie: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
FemiMaduka:

No one asked you really.

You want me to pretend it's a new car called Ikenga ko ?
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by TundeBricklayer: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:
BAIC M20 Nice vehicle
Any thing about Igbo gives you sleepless nights grin very Hateful being, na so you carry AirPeace matter for head, this is BAIC M20 show me the similarities in both

13 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by KanuSE: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
makdcash:
Much respect to day inno took this great step, i see him taking over africa and the world. Weldone inno

Lol cheesy
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by ayemip(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
U have tried. This is exactly what we are looking for in public offices

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by SalamRushdie: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Any thing about Igbos give you sleepless nights grin very Hateful being, na so you carry AirPeace matter for head, this is BAIC M20 show me the similarities in both

Lol na play i dey play ..I am Igbo oooo
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Nicheey(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

If that ride is ugly to you, then you're ugly in nature yourself .

My chest,loooool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Kubernetes: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
SimDan95:
Innoson is truly pushing against all odds, nice car nice design I'm really proud of them.

But there's room for improvement I'm sure that in the long run we'll start massive export of his product.

Meanwhile our Senate are still purposing #5.5bn to buy Benz and Toyota to their non ending fleet. Greed has really eaten deep into us. *spits*

Na waooo.
But it's this same govt that is promoting and supporting him now.Haba!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by TundeBricklayer: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
[[s]quote author=SalamRushdie post=84365208]

Lol na play i dey play ..I am Igbo oooo[/quote][/s]
Only Ignorant mind you can deceive
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by KanuSE: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
cuteralph101:
for a country like nigeria its a welcome development! Ur generation cant boast of creating tooth pick not yo talk of pencil or crayon!. A senator that can feed ur next 4 generations chose wat u called ugly. But i know wats ugly now...ur sense.

See finishing grin...abeg take am easy on BluntBoy o!
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:
waste of sperm you are.. 50 Naira condom would have prevented this comment.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Mykelpato(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ride on Iyom our excess capacity Senator.
We love you Ma'am.

BTW, the car is very sharp... Innoson to the world cool

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Antymike: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
she is also number one ........

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Dedetwo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
bizzibodi:

I guess you never asked yourself Why CULLINAN. WTF do cullinan means? In fact, most African should have been sacrificed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole / Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.