Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements (70608 Views)

Constituents Write Senator Ekwunife, Demand Explanation For Absence At Plenary / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Mykelpato(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kubernetes:

Na waooo.
But it's this same govt that is promoting and supporting him now.Haba!!

They're fighting him through GTB bank

Same way they fought Ibeto cement and is currently fighting Airpeace. Dem no dey use eye see successful igbo business men.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by yahoosurepass(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:
Truth be told, that is one piece of an ugly automobile.

sharap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Dedetwo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
bizzibodi:

Common I am expecting a reasonable person to tell me d meaning of ikenga in Igbo.

Another silly reaction from a typical Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Pat081: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You've succeeded in spewing thrash .

Buhari led APC government is the worst in Nigerian history .
In the world self bros
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Burgerlomo: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice ride cool
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by yommen: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
BluntBoy:

I'm usually surprised when posts like this gets likes. I never knew that stupidity actually has followers..

7 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Pat081: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
osile2012:
I'm getting one. How much is it ?
We are still selling the car for 6 to 8 million naira bros
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Pat081: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
yommen:

I'm usually surprised when posts like this gets likes. I never knew that stupidity actually has followers..
Hmmmmmmm u are right

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Pat081: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
yommen:

Hmmmmmmm u are right ....
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Igbo amaka.
Sai Innoson.

Cc lzaa GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback gwarotango

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by chimoskyg(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
This car balance for ground
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by samdigo90: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
american politicians drive american made cars, british drive british made, germany drives german made, but in nigeria, our brains dont work correctly. congrats to this lady for gaining some sense.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by jevic(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice ride
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by LZAA: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
immhotep:
Igbo amaka.
Sai Innoson.

Cc lzaa GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback gwarotango
Mrchineke right nowgrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Godhatesodomy: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by JonDon12: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmm Adanma. The Car and the woman.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
LZAA:

Mrchineke right nowgrin
Metaphysical and t9ksy might not sleep well because of this thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by bizhop01: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
This remind me the return of IKENGA
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by LZAA: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
immhotep:

Metaphysical might not sleep well because of this thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Bobrisky1: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s][quote author=Oduduwa707 post=84366039][/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by oforjide: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
I love the name of this car the car will sell very well, that name IKENGA is a perfect name for that car. Gbosa gbosa for innoson, great man indeed.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
SimDan95:
Innoson is truly pushing against all odds, nice car nice design I'm really proud of them.

But there's room for improvement I'm sure that in the long run we'll start massive export of his product.

This is rebadged Chinese car
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by bizhop01: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
A year and six months old clean no scratch Hyundai Anaconda for sale in Abuja,
With Good Condition.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by SimDan95(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ibime:

This is rebadged Chinese car
rebadged or not it's a step in the right direction, learn to appreciate good things.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by bizzibodi(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dedetwo:

Another silly reaction from a typical Nigerian.
Reaction,u DNT even know ikenga in yur mother tongue.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
SimDan95:

rebadged or not it's a step in the right direction, learn to appreciate good things.

Follow your initial conversation. Any value added in Nigeria is great, agreed.

However I was responding to your comment on Innoson exporting to other countries

You can't export what is not yours, when other countries can buy it directly from BAIC, the Chinese manufacturer of all Innoson vehicles.
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by Tajmahal1000: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Innoson is a great asset to this hell hole called Nigeria

But unfortunately, government of the day would rather look for ways to run him down than give him all The necessary supports to grow bigger .

Blind and stupid bigotry!

Many Federal government agencies, including the Nigerian Army, under the current FG, are using vehicles manufactured by Innoson Motors. A simple search on Google could have helped you, but you deliberately refused to seek knowledge owing to your bigoted, God forsaken soul.

Kai! Hatred kills faster than AIDS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by mandate12: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

.. Says the blind bat!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by degamemaster(m): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2019
I love the name, if you know, you know.

IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements by skales67(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Children of hate will run to UK and bribe their govt to release a publication about Innoson stealing pounds sterling and hiding them inside the chassis of every "Ikenga" manufactured in his plant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Alia's Number Plate 'Governor-Elect Benue State' / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.