Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. (3099 Views)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by mekaboy(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2019
candidtalk:

Lawd !!!! You Igbos are insufferable !!! You don't launder money earned or obtained legitimately as you do not need to !!!! Money laundry is not about duping anyone or owing people as you simplistically claim. It is about much more such as stopping proceeds of crime, embezzlement, corruption, people trafficking et al entering legitimate money stream the world uses daily thus helping those menaces to grow bigger. If Igbos are not innately lawless then you would not be talking as if what Onyeama is accused of is no big deal.

A lot of legit people carry more cash than they declare at the airport.

Why didn't otedola just go to court and clear his name on subsidy? Why use bribe to blackmail lawman?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
mekaboy:

A lot of legit people carry more cash than they declare at the airport.

Why didn't otedola just go to court and clear his name on subsidy? Why use bribe to blackmail lawman?

Why do you keep making one excuse after the other shamelessly instead of tasking Onyeama to go and clear his name?

If people carry more cash than declared at the airport then that is wrong and they should be punished if caught. Nothing at all to do with Onyeama's case or mitigation for what he is accused of doing.

If Otedola did not go to court and those with the power to prosecute him were negligent in their duties, that is still not mitigation for crimes Onyeama is accused of committing on US soil. In any case, did you see Yorubas defending Otedola or Buruji Kashamu from facing their accusers?

How difficult is it to make the obvious conclusion Igbos must not back any attempt by Onyeama to become a fugitive from the law if you are not criminal-minded and blind defenders of your kinsmen? Can your already sunken reputation take another massive credibility assault?

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2019
mekaboy:

You can counter my claims if you have a defence.

your claims are not worth countering. they are suppositions. no single evidence-based fact in your entire write up. just suppositions.

instead of supporting your fellow kinsman for parochial reasons, why don't you encourage him to go to the US to clear his name?

You guys don't believe that a good name is better than silver and gold anyway. For you money must be gotten either by hook or by crook. It doesn't matter what you do to get the money because the end justify the means. People will respect you and the money you made by crook will wash away your sins.

I am yet to come across an Igbo apologist here online and offline encourage the man to go defend himself. You all have spun a conspiracy theory around him to shield him because he is your brother.

Do you think if Adenuga or Otedola was the one in his shoes right now, Yoruba people will start screaming witch-hunting?

Think about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by SherUnlock: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2019
HMU for your cheap Nord VPN.
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by JonDon12: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
candidtalk:

No. It is the talk of a sane mind with no delirium, psychosis or schizophrenia. It is the talk of a mind not bogged down by megalomania or delusions of grandeur. Take it or leave it, Yorubas, once again, showed you Igbos how to behave uprightly and honourably And Cowardly. [/b]We recognised the charge against Sowore , [b]levelled against him by a Court in his own Country, as serious and insisted he go and clear his name.

You Igbos refuse to recognise the charge against Onyeama levelled against him by the American Department of Justice for crimes they claim he committed on US soil. Instead you deploy tactic indicative of morally bankrupt minds to begin making every excuse under the Sun and insult everyone from Fulanis, to Yorubas, South African, Ghanaians, Zimbabwean et al. It is never the fault of your kinsman who is always innocent and must have been framed or wronged by others. You are not ashamed to make the ludicrous claim that Fulanis and Yorubas have somehow managed to hijack the American justice system and making it dance to their tune all for the purpose of "destroying God-ordained Igbo man greater than all others". Complete madness.

Why the Nigerian political old boys cannot see that Nigeria will profit immensely from letting you highly unreasonable people go, so the rest of us can have peace and be rid of the enemy within, I don't know. What is a simple matter of asking Onyeama to go and clear his name you have turned into war against your fellow Nigerians, South Africans and the whole world.
I fixed your post. Don't be annoyed. It made some sense though but when i fixed it, it made more sense
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
candidtalk:

Why do you keep making one excuse after the other shamelessly instead of tasking Onyeama to go and clear his name?

If people carry more cash than declared at the airport then that is wrong and they should be punished if caught. Nothing at all to do with Onyeama's case or mitigation for what he is accused of doing.

If Otedola did not go to court and those with the power to prosecute him were negligent in their duties, that is still not mitigation for crimes Onyeama is accused of committing on US soil. In any case, did you see Yorubas defending Otedola or Buruji Kashamu from facing their accusers?

How difficult is it to make the obvious conclusion Igbos must not back any attempt by Onyeama to become a fugitive from the law if you are not criminal-minded and blind defenders of your kinsmen? Can your already sunken reputation take another massive credibility assault?

You are yet to figure out how they argue and make silly, irrelevant and infantile logic and unrelated connections.

If you corner them here, they'll go and introduce another silly, irrelevant and unconnected argument that doesn't even make sense and even after countering that, they'll come back and ask you why isn't the sky blue.

The issue is about serious criminal allegations in the US, but they've managed to delude themselves that this is about Yoruba, Hausa Fulani and Martians colluding to wrongly entrap and jail the man because of jealousy instead of addressing the serious allegations and infractions against the man.

They are not worldly and they lack socio and cultural maturity to see the world for what it is, they are still culturally bankrupt, backward and mentally corrupt in their ways and thinking.

If I ruled the world, I'll let them have their biafra and fence them off forever because I don't see how they can function and relate positively in any sane and lawful society.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by dignity33: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
FrLukas:

Trash.

Let the courts do their job and stop spewing ignorance right, left and centre.
I detest you black monkey
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Dtribeless: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Chinablack:
this comment is highly judgemental, it shows your stance against the man is purely motivated by hate. sorry i don't engage hate mongers

My stance is based on my understanding of the US Justice system. They will not announce indictments loudly without having the case in the bag. They are not EFCC, and it's never personal. The DA's career is at risk too. But, being that your mind is made in Nigeria, you always smell a rat. I can't help you with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by rexwalters: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dtribeless:

My stance is based on my understanding of the US Justice system. They will not announce indictments loudly without having the case in the bag. They are not EFCC, and it's never personal. The DA's career is at risk too. But, being that your mind is made in Nigeria, you always smell a rat. I can't help you with that.
Educate the bigot illiterate, who even said Allen Onyema is igbo in the first place? born and raised in the defunct Bendel State, grew up in Benin City and Warri, graduated as a lawyer from the University of Benin, practiced law & made his wealth in Lagos, married to a beautiful woman from Kogi State, still lives in Ikoyi Lagos, accused of making stupendous wealth from the Niger Delta Amnesty Program, his children school in the United States, where is the igbo resume in his life?

Conspiracy Theorist Cry Babies, I bet he doesn't have a house anywhere in the Eastern part of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
rexwalters:
Educate the bigot illiterate, who even said Allen Onyema is igbo in the first place? born and raised in the defunct Bendel State, grew up in Benin City and Warri, graduated as a lawyer from the University of Benin, practiced law & made his wealth in Lagos, married to a beautiful woman from Kogi State, still lives in Ikoyi Lagos, accused of making stupendous wealth from the Niger Delta Amnesty Program, his children school in the United States, where is the igbo resume in his life?

Conspiracy Theorist Cry Babies, I bet he doesn't have a house anywhere in the Eastern part of Nigeria?

That is Igbos for you. Anything or anyone they have claimed, they are ready to disgrace themselves defending. Joe Igbokwe warned them ages ago about this behaviour they are showing now but the Igbo man is shameless and totally incapable of learning from his mistakes. They say the definition of insanity is doing things the same way over and over again to then expect a different outcome each time. Igbokwe pleaded with them to stop embarrassing the Igbo name and they are here today doing just that with asinine threads full of inane posts.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/09/please-stop-embarrassing-igbo-joe-igbokwe

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe

The impression being created is that prominent Igbo citizens are being persecuted because they are Igbo. I call this persecution complex, leadership complex and defeatist syndrome.

BY JOE IGBOKWEMAY 09, 2017

Just recently the DSS invited a friend of mine and bonafide son of Nnewi, Chief (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil & Gas Ltd fame to come and give an account of the whereabouts millions of liters of PMS stored by NNPC on his Tank farms. Since this invitation, I have read some funny write-ups online in defense of the Nnewi Chief and some trying to read ethnic meaning to DSS intervention.

Now the truth is this: My good friend Chief Ifeanyi Ubah is capable of defending himself and Capital Oil & Gas Ltd. He has formidable structures in place and good lawyers to defend his case. He does not need yahoo, yahoo boys and girls and frustrated political hustlers to defend himself. He does not need internet rats and professional pay-me-I-write-for-you fraudsters. What I have been reading about this drama online is totally uncalled for. It is ridiculous, shameful and at best, clannish.

This brigandage did not start today. When Diezani Alison-Madueke was declared wanted by EFCC for fraud in the oil industry, we saw this kind of shameless intervention from people who should know better and those with full doses of Western education. When Stella Oduah was being probed for purchasing armored BMW cars at astronomical prices, some Igbo leaders rose to her defense. They erected billboards in the South-East and celebrated her with a chieftaincy title, Ada Igbo Nile. The impression being created is that prominent Igbo citizens are being persecuted because they are Igbo. I call this persecution complex, leadership complex and defeatist syndrome.

It is even annoying that Col. Sambo Dasuki's defense is being done not by his northern brothers but Igbo who are sworn to bland defense of everything PDP. They are the most fanatical mourners of the loss of Jonathan and PDP even when the Ijaws have moved on.

NIA boss, Ayo Oke has been facing series of interrogations by the EFCC concerning the Osborne Towers 15 billion naira cash haul and I have not read any Yoruba defending him. Babachir Lawal, the suspended SFG, is being probed for contract scam and yet I have not seen his kinsmen rising in his defense. They allow investigations to go the whole hog.

There are litanies of such trials of corrupt people of all ethnicities and tribes going on everywhere in Nigeria, but it is only Igbo who defend their fellow tribesmen implicated in scandals.

Yet this was not always the case for Igbo. Indeed, Ala Igbo is noted as a land where our ancestors and forefathers abhorred evil and treated corruption with unambiguous disapproval from even pre-colonial times.

What is wrong with present-day Igbo? What we see today is not our tradition. It is not our culture. Let nobody rewrite our history, our culture, and our tradition of eziokwu bu ndu (truth is life).

We see this funny re-occurring decimal more in the South-East and South-South and it is becoming a national embarrassment. It must stop. I am told that stupidity is knowing the truth, seeing the truth but believing in lies. Igbo are a very hard-working, proud and successful tribe, but we need to come down from a 30,000-foot building to make sense to other Nigerians.

We need to stop this aberration that is demeaning and ridiculing Igbo in Nigeria today. We need to caution ourselves before we become objects of ridicule and butts of ribaldry of other Nigerians, as is dangerously becoming the fad in the country today.

Joe Igbokwe writes from Lagos.
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Danzakidakura(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
candidtalk:

You Igbos need to stop this your pathetic pity party. What does the opinion of the poster you responded to matter in all of this? He won't be the one prosecuting Onyeama to establish his guilt or innocence so why this obsession of you Igbos with facing your fellow Nigerians with vitriol? Face the US people and their DOJ .

Leave Nigerians alone and turn your back on Onyeama until he clears his name . That is what a people who are not morally bankrupt would do and this is what Yorubas showed with Sowore. You Igbos were consistent in taunting us over Sowore but most Yorubas, myself included, insisted Sowore should go and clear his name in court of the charges proffered against him as Yorubas are not raised to support their own blindly.

Upon your goading, Yorubas never made themselves a nuisance over Sowore as Igbos are doing now with Onyeama. Yorubas, in unison, simply told Sowore to face prosecution and vindicate his plea of innocence. Likewise the North are not carrying banner for Maina and raising conspiracy theories about his prosecution.

Shame that at times like this you Igbos will always be found wanting and morally deficient because of extreme bias towards your own and an unreasonable mentality of insisting the law should only apply to others and not you and yours. When they try to accost you people over wrongdoing it is suddenly a conspiracy, witch-hunt, envy prosecution, work of haters , Fulani revenge, South African vendetta, Yoruba bad belle and all excuses under the Sun that precludes the possibility your own kinsman may be guilty and nothing but a common criminal.
yorubas self. First they said Igbos dont love their brothers we began to love and defend our brothers since the government and other Nigerians cant defend us, now they said its bad.evil people we stand with our brothers nomatter what. See how they have been killing Nigerians in SA but buhari decide to go and congratulate SA govt for work well done, last week cameroon kill Nigerian buhari and apc pretend as if nothing happen because he is igbo. Can you kill American citizen in another country nomatter his crime without their govt reacting. Evil people you dont want them go form their country and you dont the government carry them along . we understand Jihad in motion because they are Christians.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Chinablack: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
candidtalk:

Lawd !!!! You Igbos are insufferable !!! You don't launder money earned or obtained legitimately as you do not need to !!!! Money laundry is not about duping anyone or owing people as you simplistically claim. It is about much more such as stopping proceeds of crime, embezzlement, corruption, people trafficking et al entering legitimate money stream the world uses daily thus helping those menaces to grow bigger. If Igbos are not innately lawless then you would not be talking as if what Onyeama is accused of is no big deal.
what's the sense in trying to make a point by starting with hate speeches and insults?. how do you
expect any responsible person to engage you. these attitudes only show characters badly brought up from disorganized homes.
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
dignity33:
I detest you black monkey

Get well soon.
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
JonDon12:

Oh they have their ways. They say politics is the art of the possible. Only when someone runs foul of the governement does he get charged. Compare William Jefferson of Louisana with Dick Cheney former U. S. VP. Jefferson was a black member of the opposing party so he was indicted but cheney got away scott free even though halliburton plead guilty.

Open your eyes and see what the world is. Africa is the fattened calf that the whole world is exploiting. Nigeria is the most blessed country in Africa but with the illiterate Hausa and some [/b]backstabbing Yoruba, we are being raped. [b]The whole world is scared of the Ibo man because we refuse to be slaves, refuse to be victims. That is why Nigeria will never be free because only the IBOs can free Nigeria. The other tribes are duped by their elites but NdiIgbo, we have no elite. If you fvckup or sellout we will deal with you. Ask Ekweremadu.

Delusions of grandeur. Nothing more.

Comic relief is all i see because your write up is outrightly laughable.
Re: Allen Onyema And The African Slaves. by richie240: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
candidtalk:

I've asked this question for like 3 - 4 times now and I'm asking sane Nigerians again: ''If an iboman finds himself in d seat of power in ds country, how easy will it be to convict a fellow kinsman for crime talkless of being jailed in the case of a criminal offense?"

Let's bear in mind that:
1. The 1966 IBO soldiers refused to kill any of their tribesmen though they killed d leaders of other region and
2. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi, another iboman, refused to punish those soldiers as stipulated by law.
3. As can be daily seen on social media, the new generation ibos are no different from their forebears (in 1966) as they also blindly support/protect their tribesmen irrespective of the circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Was Never Cloned But Was Replaced By A Doppelganger..fact Check Lies! / Nigeria Places Rockets On Firing Position Amid Russia-ukraine War / Tongues Are Wagging Over Photos Of Osinbajo's Souvenir With Wads Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.