Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel (3166 Views)

NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Hilarious: Check Out The Funny Way OAP, Toolz Mocked Dino Melaye On Instagram (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Roving1: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel

Former Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, has narrated how he felt mocked over a treatment melted at him at a hotel, in an undisclosed location.

ROVINGUPDATES reports that Melaye shared the incident on his Facebook page as a means of encouraging his followers never to give up amidst being mocked or humiliated.

According to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, he walked into a hotel and ordered some food but felt awkward when the waiters served a group of guys and ladies who got there later than him.

Melaye said he felt mocked and decided to leave because he could not take it anymore, especially when he still had to wait and listen to the ladies talking about how connected they were to everyone in the hotel.

He added that he confronted the waiter who clarified that his meal was being prepared by the chief chef before he calmed down and waited patiently.

He wrote: “I walked into a hotel and after going through the menu, I ordered some food. After about 20 mins a group of guys and ladies walked in & ordered theirs. To my dismay, these folks got served first. I watched as they began to eat& laugh heartily. I even overheard one of them bragging about how connected he is to everyone in the hotel and I felt mocked. I decided to leave. Unable to take it anymore, I called the waiter.

He calmly told me: “yours is a special order, being prepared by the chief chef himself. Their orders were prepared hurriedly by students on attachment because the top chefs are busy with yours Sir. That’s why they were served first. Please have some juice as you wait”. I calmed down & waited patiently.

“Shortly after, my meal was served by 6 waiters. Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel (who happened to be an old long lost friend of mine) saw me when I entered and decided to surprise me. She changed my simple meal to a five-star meal. The party at the other table was shocked. They couldn’t stop staring. Suddenly they were the ones murmuring, asking why they didn’t get that kind of service and meal.

CLICK BELOW LINK TO READ FULL DETAINS"

https://rovingupdates.com/just-in-i-felt-mocked-dino-melaye-narrates-ordeal-with-waiter-in-hotel/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by cpu2006(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
ok
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by NwaNimo1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Because you brutalized your wife, impregnated your house girl you dey chop for hotel,

[img]https://giffiles./216/216487.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by blazingblender(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
If you know this is made up just give this a like

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by WonderManly(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Loooobẹ! As in just use am like that. Nothing do you!
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Pilet: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is the Roving pdates for me
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks Click here
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by yyba: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stupid man so this is news ?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by bewla(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Generation of

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by gasparpisciotta: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stupidity is allowed at a certain age, but when an adult like Dino shows signs of being stupid then we are free to call him mad.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Moferere: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol
Dino, which nollywood movie be this?
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by richie240: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Attention seeker!
Even b4 I got to d 'special order' part, my mind,already told me his order was different from the 'new comers' and hence needed more time.

Na d over-pampering/superiority- compkex effect of d typical Nigerian politician dey worry u.
cool

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Seefinish: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Liar Muhammad the second. It was Abioye of Living Faith who shared this story years back. How can the same thing happened to Dino?

8 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by truthCoder: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
dumb.

So Dino, with his exposure and connections can feel intimidated by a bunch of strangers having a meal?

No wonder he wears mis-matched clothes with gold-plated buckles, just to feel among.

Also, no wonder he tries to expend on the flashiest toys.

Some kids dont grow up.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by skyblueking(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
So what are we supposed to do with this?
Somebody get me a pan, we gonna fry an ant's leg to celebrate his patience...

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by PapaHadum: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blame this joke on #Obidients
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by DAENNINGA(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Roving1:
JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel

Former Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, has narrated how he felt mocked over a treatment melted at him at a hotel, in an undisclosed location.

ROVINGUPDATES reports that Melaye shared the incident on his Facebook page as a means of encouraging his followers never to give up amidst being mocked or humiliated.

According to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, he walked into a hotel and ordered some food but felt awkward when the waiters served a group of guys and ladies who got there later than him.

Melaye said he felt mocked and decided to leave because he could not take it anymore, especially when he still had to wait and listen to the ladies talking about how connected they were to everyone in the hotel.

He added that he confronted the waiter who clarified that his meal was being prepared by the chief chef before he calmed down and waited patiently.

He wrote: “I walked into a hotel and after going through the menu, I ordered some food. After about 20 mins a group of guys and ladies walked in & ordered theirs. To my dismay, these folks got served first. I watched as they began to eat& laugh heartily. I even overheard one of them bragging about how connected he is to everyone in the hotel and I felt mocked. I decided to leave. Unable to take it anymore, I called the waiter.

He calmly told me: “yours is a special order, being prepared by the chief chef himself. Their orders were prepared hurriedly by students on attachment because the top chefs are busy with yours Sir. That’s why they were served first. Please have some juice as you wait”. I calmed down & waited patiently.

“Shortly after, my meal was served by 6 waiters. Unknown to me, the owner of the hotel (who happened to be an old long lost friend of mine) saw me when I entered and decided to surprise me. She changed my simple meal to a five-star meal. The party at the other table was shocked. They couldn’t stop staring. Suddenly they were the ones murmuring, asking why they didn’t get that kind of service and meal.

CLICK BELOW LINK TO READ FULL DETAINS"

https://rovingupdates.com/just-in-i-felt-mocked-dino-melaye-narrates-ordeal-with-waiter-in-hotel/

In one breadth the chief chef is a male, in another breadth, the chief chef is a she.
Uncoordinated lies!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by afbstrategies: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
shocked
The failed ex senator need more experiences like this for his brain to reset to reality.

Damage your political career, spend most of your time in Dubai with your master and come to Nigeria to complain.

What the matter with Dino and FFK with food. Give them food and they will sing day and night for you grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
DAENNINGA:

In one breadth the chief chef is a male, in another breadth, the chief chef is a she.
Uncoordinated lies!

The hotel owner a 'she' is different from the waiter and chef

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
The owner of the hotel saw you and didn’t reach out to say Hi. Liar liar
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by sukar886: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dino you are not Obidient ... This is the Genesis
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by obaaderemi: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
He's lying. That's an old popular story motivational speakers use.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Cypher45: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oga dino wetin u wan make we use this ur story do.
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by Blackfire(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Yoruba people and food eeeeh
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by parismarc: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who cares? undecided undecided
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by crackhouse(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one na pride made u feel mocked... nobody cares about your presence but because u are used to hanging shoulder "as per do u know who I be" u now felt insulted for not acknowledging your presence. I blame Nigerians for making people like u keep feeling like a god..
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by DaInferno(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
If you know this is made up just give this a like
asin ehn...them just edit the story; this didn't even happen in Africa grin
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by blessedUSJobs(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
OMO thjs story is 100% made up, I have seen and read article like this before…

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by GodsOwnMan: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigeria is finished. Imagine what is important to a former Senator! Not how to solve any of the myriad problems plaquing the country but having to wait a few minutes longer for his food at a restaurant.

And u na think say this country go better with people like this? Cha!!
Re: JUST IN: 'I Felt Mocked' - Dino Melaye Narrates Ordeal With Waiter In Hotel by gaby(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol

Atiku's minister of information.

He's obviously practicing the art of image-making.

Comedian

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’ll Suffer If You Vote For Tinubu - Afenifere To Nigerians / Nigerians, Prepare For What Is About To Come / 86,000 Children Cured Of Malnutrition In Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.