Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nairalanders' Ordeal With FRSC In Abuja Zonal Office - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairalanders' Ordeal With FRSC In Abuja Zonal Office (1062 Views)

My Ordeal With FRSC Officers On My Car Fire Extinguisher & Cash Payment As Fine. / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders' Ordeal With FRSC In Abuja Zonal Office by Kagarko(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
After He Was Certified Fit to drive in 2017 by a registered driving school in Abuja but couldn't pay for the Driving License due to reasons beyond his control.

Earlier Today, The Nairalander went to one of the FRSC offices in Abuja to get a teller for payment of the license after being certified by New World Driving School in 2017.

The Nairalander got the shock of his life. He was told that the certificate he was issued 3 years ago has expired.

My take on the issue:

One day Nigerians will wake up and hear stories about the expiration of their primary,
secondary and University certificates have expired.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Source:
abubakaryahaya493@gmail.com
Re: Nairalanders' Ordeal With FRSC In Abuja Zonal Office by Splashdiddy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
F
Re: Nairalanders' Ordeal With FRSC In Abuja Zonal Office by TPound(m): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2019
I don't blame them...
How can you get a certificate three years ago and you deem it fit to still want to use it now?
Are you trying to tell me that your medical test result of three years ago can still be used now?
Things for don change... You might have been dormant in driving for those three years so it's necessary you get another certificate if you really want to get a license

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Door Toyota Rav4 2006 / Toyota Avalon Sedan Will End Production In 2022 / Best Coolant Available In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.