Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread (1076 Views)

How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by nlPoster: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2019
describing details everyone has heard thousands of times already?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by nlPoster: 4:36am On Nov 26, 2019
I wish they'd stick to blogs instead of wasting space here.
Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by EgunMogaji2: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2019
It’s a free site and they can post whatever. The only issue I have with it is the constant put down on Nigeria and how it might make people feel.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by tpiar: 6:03am On Nov 26, 2019
Well, if they can post whatever they like because it's a free site then they can also post put downs of Nigeria then?

I believe that's the reasoning.

My own grouse is the exact same topics are repeated over and over again, somebody now showing us the inside of a fridge as if there are no fridges nor food nor kitchens in Nigeria. And the fridge was even full of covered plastic bowls?

If only nairaland charged a subscription fee like I suggested.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by DexterousOne(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
It’s a free site and they can post whatever. The only issue I have with it is the constant put down on Nigeria and how it might make people feel.

Yea

Nigeria is a failed country

$hithole that has dealt badly with its traumatised citizens

It's just like leaving an abusive relationship

You will have nothing good to say about that person
Thars the case with Nigeria too.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by nlPoster: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2019
Could we keep relationship mentions off the thread and just stick to topic.

I really dont know why you people always think of relationships whenever you see me.
Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by chukxie(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Personally I see nothing wrong with people sharing their travelling experiences here for people to read and hopefully learn a thing or two from.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by mamatwiny(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is it your own travel? Seun is not complaining.
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by stonemasonn: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Allow people share their experiences and express their thoughts please....that's why nairaland has over a million daily visits.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by ednut1(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Is it hard to ignore

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by Mcslize: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2019
mamatwiny:
Is it your own travel? Seun is not complaining.
Mtcheww

Don't mind that nlPoster. He is just a frustrated kid who is still finding his feet in life. Why won't he create lame threads like this after subbing mtn 10MB.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by themaestro08(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Am not entirely sure how that is your business. Who are you to dictate for adults what and what not do? Outrageous attitude!.

Your silly ass deserve some whooping ya tosser.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by Muleriders: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
If you aren't interested in reading Thier stories, simply scroll to the next one and keep shut

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About These Pple Travelling Most Often To US Then Opening Thread by nlPoster: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Miliken Hill Enugu Most Amazing Road In Africa / Help Can One Get A School While On Visit To The Uk / No Interivew Date For U.s Visa Till 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.