Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike (1171 Views)

Watch Full Kelly Bhadie X Video As Haters Release Her Sèxtápê / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by Emysplash: 4:57am On Nov 26, 2019
It appears the Big Brother Naija reality show has produced another strong love story in the case of 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke and her lover, Ike Onyeama. There have been many theories suggesting the couple’s relationship would not make it outside the house but indeed that has been proven wrong as their love has only grown from strength to strength ever since.

Ike Onyeama has also faced criticism for following Mercy ‘Up and down’ and was advised (by fans) to face his own career and secure his bag.

Read more: https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/26/bbnaija-ike-tells-haters-saying-mercy-leave-mercy-going-nowhere/

Re: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by blesskewe(f): 5:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Watin concern me?
Re: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by alonzoiv(m): 5:10am On Nov 26, 2019
What business do I have with their relationship? Their relationship, their lives.
Re: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by Velaxii: 5:11am On Nov 26, 2019
They look unstoppable
Re: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by Kingpee2(m): 5:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Their lives ,their business ,I’m not looking for means to become a better me ..
Re: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by chigoziri2403(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2019
They are adults
Let them decide what to do with their lives
Re: Bbnaija Ike And Mercy, Will Their Love Last As Haters Asked Mercy To Leave Ike by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2019
blesskewe:
Watin concern me?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Appreciates Nigerian Orphans Who Danced To His New Song, “yummy" / Lady’s Leg Amputated After Allegedly Being Crushed By boyfriend / Today I Traditionally Wedded The Love Of My Life- Nina Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.