Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. (341 Views)

Salary Payment / Withheld Salary From Employer / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2019
I'm currently being owed last month salary(oct) and i don't even think i will get nov salary any sonner. I try to meet up with friends at a particular joint as soon as i get back from work till its bed time. I don't want to think&fall into depression.
Re: Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. by Asquare84(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2019
favoryte33:
I'm currently being owed last month salary(oct) and i don't even think i will get nov salary any sonner. I try to meet up with friends at a particular joint as soon as i get back from work till its bed time. I don't want to think&fall into depression.

Instead hanging out in drinking joint why don't you visit a pastor for prayers, there is nothing prayer can't change
Re: Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. by SoNature(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2019
favoryte33:

So sorry about your experience.

This was the same thing that drove me to quit my job some two years back. Today, I am a very happy person because I don't have to earn just 12 times in one year.

You just have to run to parents and friends for financial support until your company pays you.

When your company pays you, invest in something else. Most comfortable people are because they have multiple streams of income.

Look for a reliable Investment company and put some money into it. That way, you won't have to bother whenever you are owed.
Re: Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. by chinchonglee(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Asquare84:

Instead hanging out in drinking joint why don't you visit a pastor for prayers, there is nothing prayer can't change
Is nt being paid salary a spiritual tin

Ur advice sounds somehow.

Everything prayer prayer

1 Like

Re: Are You Experiencing Late Salary Payment From Employer?share Your Experience. by AbooTasleemah1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
OP where are on the same page. Joined this newbie organization for a volunteer work late August. They said we'll be officially recognized by September with letter of appointment and job description but nothing has showed. We were paid for September which made us all think we're in the right place. Few days afterwards, supervisor or should I say liason officer stopped coming and appointed someone as coordinator. He stopped picking calls and replying messages and only reply at will. Fast forward to late September we got paid and somehow bamboozled to continue. October ends, oga neither show nor pick calls or reply to text messages including whatsapp messages. Mid-November, he was giving excuses that our money is available but not yet given approval to pay from a supposed oversight which he's part of. Now, they came and have a discussion with us without discussing how and when they're paying.

(1) (Reply)

EXXONMOBIL INTERNSHIP 2019 / Card Distributor Vacancy (male) / No Job Package Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.