Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I Still See Myself As A Failure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Still See Myself As A Failure (284 Views)

If U Can't Do This, Please Make Sure Your Children Can, Or You Are A Failure / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still See Myself As A Failure by Tobs01: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Nairalanders! Pls I need your candid advice.
I used to feel depressed every time I remember my dream course,and the course I found myself. I'm an undergraduate of the university of Ibadan distance learning, from the department of psychology. A 200 level students with a CGPA of 6.3. Don't be surprise of which one is distance learning?it's UI part time programme.
The journey began in 2017,when I took my first UTME exam. I did fairly well and I applied for medicine and surgery in the university of Ibadan. I wrote the post utme exam and I didn't meet the cut off mark for admission. So I opt in for UI part time programme. I opt in for UI part time programme not because I could not wait to rewrite the exam the following year,the reason is that I was advised by a tutorial master. I took him as my career guradian,because I didn't know anything about university admission. So,everything he says was the final.
To make the story Short
Later years,when I found out it was part time programme,I was not pleased with it. And the cause of the big fees we used to pay (120k). I can't afford those fees due to my financial status, I'm from a poor home, where will hardly feed on 3 square meal per day. I found my strength in teaching, and I started doing that, just to afford my school fees. The cause of the stress is too much for me,I made a plan of obtaining another jamb form 2019,but I was unable to get #3,500 to apply for the form.
This is my pain,if I will be paying high school fees,on what am I paying it for. And the course is not what I wish for. Don't forget it's not about some psychologist also work in the hospital. It's a dream. I'm this type,whether I study any course,I will still do well.
This is my pain,and I used to see myself as a failure every time I remembered.
Pls, I want to write another UTME exam to study medicine and surgery. What is your advice for me? I need your help,both in terms of advice and material wealth. Plsss
I make the story, there are a lot of limiting factors for me.
You can whatsApp me or call 07037123918

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please.. I Am Getting Frustrated / The Impact Of Internal Auditing On The Profitability Of Money Deposit Bank / How To Get Tax Clearance For Unemployed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.